Author Topic: Pray for Ben Garrison  (Read 23253 times)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: Pray for Ben Garrison
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2022, 08:17:40 PM »
Whenever he has to write names on his caricatures, it feels like a great self-own about how shitty he is as an artist.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2022, 09:54:38 PM »

:doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2022, 01:35:14 AM »
That Nancy frog though.

:whew

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2022, 06:46:36 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2022, 08:35:13 AM »
ὕβρις

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2022, 01:19:27 PM »
So January 6th went from Trump pussied out and left his supporters to be set up to Trump wanted to storm the capital, but the deep state stopped him. Awesome job democrats!

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2022, 02:04:23 PM »
So January 6th went from Trump pussied out and left his supporters to be set up to Trump wanted to storm the capital, but the deep state stopped him. Awesome job democrats!

(Image removed from quote.)

This one is actually clever.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2022, 03:36:57 PM »
I don't recognize the people without labels  :goty2
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2022, 03:45:05 PM »
wait the beast has frameless doors?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2022, 04:16:31 AM »
I don't recognize the people without labels  :goty2

It's Chris Farley fighting Chevy Chase. Happy to help.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2022, 01:45:30 AM »

:whew

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2022, 12:50:01 AM »

:rejoice

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2022, 01:36:38 AM »
What is the message supposed to mean?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2022, 03:14:42 AM »
I think Ben agrees with their destruction.
ὕβρις

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2022, 03:24:46 AM »
Globalism something something Satan worshipping annihilated i think.  :lol

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2022, 11:14:57 AM »
Yep, the destruction set the NWO agenda back decades.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Georgia Guidestones are no more. Someone blew them up. Or maybe it was a bolt of lightning from the hand of God. Many will say it’s a shame that the ’stones are gone. After all, they were private property and some say the inscriptions on the giant stone slabs proffered good advice meant to help improve the human race.

Others say the inscriptions were meant to inform everyone on Earth about the plans the globalists had for them. Satan likes to tell people how he’s going to victimize them. That way, it becomes the fault of victim for not doing anything about it. By not resisting the Devil, humans become complicit. Whatever happens to us becomes our fault.

The Guidestones were unveiled in 1980, but nobody knows who funded them. The front man used a phony name, but many think he was in league with Dominant Men at the top of the pyramid. Their plans for humanity were disguised as wise advice, but in reality those Dominant Men wanted to usher in high tech tyranny for all of us. We’re seeing it happen right now.

The 10 inscriptions were in plain sight and in multiple languages. The Guidestones weren’t meant only for Americans. The inscriptions were for the entire world. I will give my brief opinion following each ‘guide’ statement

• Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

How are they going to get humanity (now over 7.75 billion) down to 500 million? We know Bill Gates plans on doing it through vaccines. It will be combined with food shortages. We see the Dominant Men are already limiting farming, fertilizer, and water, but they are also blowing up food processing plants as well as destroying the supply chain. People are not going to voluntarily check into disintegration chambers, so they will instead be killed methodically and it will be painful. The Dominant Men get to decide what ‘balance with nature’ means, and it’s their nature to be ruthless.

• Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

This is the language of eugenics. Improving fitness? That was the reason given by many who wanted to euthanize the distinguished mentally-challenged or castrate criminals. The spirit of Hitler is alive and well among the Dominant Men who run the world. It’s also why they encourage loud screeching by those who support abortion and now even infanticide.

• Unite humanity with a living new language.

This is very sinister. They don’t want nationalism or people who are proud of their own language. Words have to be controlled by the Dominant Men. Their new language will also be greatly dumbed down with far fewer words than most languages. In Orwell’s ‘1984,’ words were eliminated or combined in order to dumb down and control thought among the populace. A limited language and censorship are what the Dominant Men desire. People are much easier to control when thought and expression are reduced.

• Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

This is code for doing away with religion and Christianity in particular. You’re not supposed to be passionate about God. You must be tempered by the Dominant Men who say ’science’ trumps all things and naturally they are the ones who get to decide what science is.

• Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

This is more vague, but rest assured the Dominant Men who want to rule us will decide what’s fair. They will write the laws. They will control people under the guise of ‘protecting’ them. In reality, the people will be brutalized.

• Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Who will run that ‘world court?’ Why, the Dominant Men ruling the world. Of course!

• Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

We’ve already seen this happening by means of defunding the police. The dominant men enjoy seeing common citizens getting victimized by crime. They don’t like us fighting back. They like what Biden is doing by ignoring our border laws. A river of drugs and crime pour into the country daily and Biden does nothing because he considers our border guards to be ‘useless officials.’

• Balance personal rights with social duties.

The Dominant Men want individual liberty removed and replaced with ’the common good.’ They get to decide what the ‘good’ is. We’re seeing them push for gun control and that will eventually lead to the elimination of the Second Amendment. We’re already hearing how it’s our social duty to give up our guns. Only the Dominant Men will be allowed to have firearms. They consider that ‘balance.’

• Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

The Dominant Men will tell us what truth is. They will say an ugly man who wants to be a beautiful woman IS a beautiful woman and if you disagree, you’re in trouble. ’Seeking harmony with the infinite’ sounds like so much New Age psychobabble that was popular around 1980. It can mean anything the Dominant Men want it to mean.

• Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

“Leave room for nature” is stated twice. I don’t know why, but humans being ‘a cancer’ is a dead giveaway. The Dominant Men consider us to be a cancer on THEIR planet that they own and control. They want us removed. Agenda 21 and 30 are good evidence of their plans and they’re implementing them right now.

With the destruction of the Guidestones, The New World Order was dealt a small blow. Let’s hope the Dominant Men are good and mad. I hope they are.

— Ben Garrison 
[close]

:lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2022, 01:57:35 PM »
I told y'all taking down statues was a bad idea.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2022, 09:34:35 AM »

China Joe continues to weaken America at every turn. What happens if a war breaks out and our military has no oil? Maybe all the cheeseburgers in the military who are now allowed to share showers with what in reality is their opposite sex will have an idea. Imagine a man who identifies as a woman being granted permission to shower with real females. What a morale builder! I’m being sarcastic.

That train of thoughts went off the rails.

$579.00

“Musk Loses His Appetite For Twitter”

ICONIC BEN GARRISON ORIGINAL CARTOON.
Invest in a piece of history from Ben Garrison, a world-renowned political cartoonist, by owning this once in a lifetime collectors item depicting World history.

ONLY ONE EXISTS IN THE WORLD
Advertised as being “one of the best political cartoonists” in the world, Ben Garrison presents,

“Musk Loses His Appetite For Twitter”

making this not only a special cartoon, but a must-own for any patriot who is looking for a premium, highly sought-after piece of history–and perfect for collectors interested in a savvy investment.

Just one exists in the entire world!

Could this be worth tens of thousands down the road? Only time will tell….

Your purchase goes to support our country, the MAGA movement, and  our REAL President- Donald Trump!
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2022, 02:13:45 AM »
ὕβρις

Tasty

« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2022, 12:14:34 PM »
Another Tulsi comic, apparently she’s become a globalist since the other comic was published.

Bebpo and others here turned me onto Schwabb...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2022, 09:46:22 AM »
Horny Ben is back
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2022, 12:04:45 AM »
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2022, 06:03:38 AM »
...who?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2022, 08:13:44 AM »
Sloppy Steve? :thinking

If so he's being very generous.
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2022, 08:17:04 AM »
It is

STEVE BANNON, STANDING UP FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE CONSTITUTION
Steve Bannon is a hero. He stood up the corrupt circus that is the January 6 show trial as well as well as a D.C. Swamp court. Of course the biased, Democrat-controlled justice system found him guilty, but Bannon’s point was made. We need to stop caving in to the corrupt Marxist Democrats who have stolen our justice system as well as a presidential election. They are attempting to create a one party system. They are the Swamp and they intend on becoming the permanent power in Washington D.C.

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION TO GRRRGRAPHICS, WE ARE SUPPORTER FUNDED, CLICK TO DONATE TODAY!
They will be assisted as usual by RINOs in the Republican Party. You know, politicians such as Romney and ol’ turtle head McConnell, who is really a snake. The Democrats will continue to use ‘lawfare’ to break their opposition. Remember what they did to General Flynn, Roger Stone, and many other Trump allies. They wanted to humiliate them and break them financially.

This is what Marxists do. They play dirty.

They cannot tolerate opposition and will ruthlessly destroy those who speak out against them, even if it means breaking the law.Steve Bannon did not want to validate their illegal proceedings and resisted. He said he’d go to jail if necessary. He might join the January 6 protestors who were railroaded into prison by Pelosi and her mob.

SHARE OUR NEWSLETTER LINK WITH YOUR ULTRA MAGA FRIENDS- SIGN UP TODAY FOR GREAT CARTOONS AND MORE DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! CLICK TO SHARE
Meanwhile, Colbert’s people also entered the Capitol illegally, but they got off scot free because they were allies to the Democrats. A man attempted to assassinate a Republican congressman who is running for governor in New York. The Democrat prosecutor set him free without bail within an hour.

Imagine if someone attempted to stab Pelosi. He’d get no bail and life in prison! Republicans are fair game to the Democrats, though. They can illegally harass conservatives on the Supreme Court and even threaten lives.

The Democrat Swamp always bends the law to favor themselves. Our hats off to Bannon for showing that some things are worth resisting.

— Ben Garrison
[close]
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2022, 02:48:33 PM »
ὕβρις

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2022, 03:11:13 PM »
I’m disappointed we didn’t get a Alex Jones trial comic. Guess he was too embarrassing for Ben.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2022, 12:37:54 PM »
I love this one:

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2022, 08:01:36 AM »

:salute
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2022, 10:44:03 AM »
Who is his daughter? She's not labelled so I can't tell.
©@©™

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2022, 02:46:56 AM »
I’m disappointed we didn’t get a Alex Jones trial comic. Guess he was too embarrassing for Ben.

Alex Jones needs to receive more support from conservatives who value freedom.

I followed the Sandy Hook news and there were plenty of strange things about it that might lead one to think it was a hoax. In fact, I hoped Jones would maintain it was a hoax in order to lead to a discovery phase of the trial. The plaintiff would have a lot of explaining to do.

Mostly this is about going after Jones, who supported Trump in 2016. He was among the top influencers who attracted a lot of attention and support for our 45th president. The New World Order is now remedying that situation. Social media giants have since banned and silenced many conservatives, including Jones and GrrrGraphics. At the top, the mega billionaires (and probably trillionaires) are spending copious amount of money to influence us. We know the anti-American George Soros has already ‘bought out’ many district attorneys in big cities. His goal is making sure Americans deal with skyrocketing crime.

Now rumor has it that Klaus Schwab will hire thousands of people who will use social media to parrot his official narratives. Any differing opinion will be impugned as ‘misinformation.’

What has happened to Alex Jones is a direct assault on our free speech. Sandy Hook was a big news story and as such we have a right to question the facts that were shoveled to us by the ‘authorities.’ If this hurts someone’s feelings, then too bad. Even if the Sandy Hook plaintiffs do have a case, forcing Jones to pay mega millions of dollars in damages is ridiculous. In other words, it’s not about justice. It’s about silencing Jones.

If they can do this to Alex Jones, they can do this to anyone.

— Ben Garrison
[close]

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2022, 06:41:07 AM »
PFFFZZZ :lol
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2022, 02:50:30 AM »
  If this hurts someone’s feelings, then too bad.

Yeah, fuck those families and their murdered children!

This was totally about hurt feelings and not a guy profiting from spreading disinformation about a tragedy.

Propagandhim

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2022, 08:28:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/9mmballpoint/status/1563228475091472384

So, what I'm gathering from this is that Ben has a kid whose trying to pay off his or her loans.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2022, 10:13:53 PM »
  If this hurts someone’s feelings, then too bad.

Yeah, fuck those families and their murdered children!

This was totally about hurt feelings and not a guy profiting from spreading disinformation about a tragedy.

The plaintiff would have a lot of explaining to do! Like…something, probably.
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2022, 06:51:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/9mmballpoint/status/1563228475091472384

So, what I'm gathering from this is that Ben has a kid whose trying to pay off his or her loans.

Ben is becoming a Dark Brandon acolyte :biden
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2022, 11:43:41 AM »
btw someone needs to shop some lazer eyes on :biden
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2022, 07:55:26 PM »

Sorry Greenie, You will never be a real car

THE GREEN CULT IS OVER, PART 2

The transition from internal combustion engines to battery-powered cars is a failure.

The Climate Communists want to take away your freedom of movement. The Marxists in California want to ban the sale of new gasoline-powered cars by 2035 in the name of ‘climate change.’ They changed their ‘global warming’ slogan to climate change in order to make us all afraid of the changing weather, but it’s still primarily focused on ‘greenhouse’ gasses emitted by animals and humans. Never mind that carbon dioxide is beneficial to plants. The warming must stop before oceans rise along with runaway higher temperatures.

The thing is, ‘climate change’ as the globalist tyrants present it is based on cherry-picked data. The data are distorted to fit their narrative. Real scientists have already proved that rising temperatures aren’t occurring, but they are ignored. A very small group of powerful people have captured science and they say their version is definitive. It isn’t. Climate change is bunk.

California has an abundance of resources including oil, but nobody will pump it out. They are shutting down all carbon-based energy sources including fuel for wood stoves. In a state that led the way and defined automobile travel, they are now abandoning it in favor of ‘clean’ energy. That includes very expensive battery-powered cars.

California’s Marxist politicians, led by Governor Gavin Newsom, ignore obvious problems. Electric cars have very limited range and that range decreases with daily use and repeated, time-consuming charges. Some easily catch fire.

It requires an inordinate amount of energy to create a car battery. A huge amount of earth must be mined to collect enough rare metal to produce a single battery. When that battery quickly conks out and can no longer hold a charge, it becomes a menace to the Earth because it’s very toxic. It costs a fortune to replace. (Replacing a car engine is far cheaper). The expired car battery can’t simply be tossed into a landfill. By comparison, a gasoline-powered car has far less impact on the Earth. It also has far more range than a pricey electric car.

Also, charging requires an enormous amount of electricity. Generating it often means the burning of fossil fuel. Rising electricity costs are climbing through the roof and blackouts are becoming more common throughout the country due to the ‘green transition.’ Wind and solar power are far more expensive and far less efficient than coal or natural gas-fired power plant turbines. California politicians are predicting and increase in rolling blackouts and now they predict there will be days when you won’t be allowed to charge your electric vehicle. Due to the skyrocketing electricity cost, a charge could end up costing the same as filling up the tank with gasoline, and the charging is more frequent.

The green transition isn’t about solving the non-existent problem of climate change. It’s about controlling human beings and it doesn’t end with our freedom to travel. The micro-managing Marxist control freaks want to tell us where to live, what temperature our homes can be, what we can eat, and even what we can say. We’ve learned that the banana-republic tyrant Biden has been ordering social media to censor patriotic, MAGA-minded citizens. The IRS will have an additional 87,000 heavily-armed agents to threaten Trump supporters. The Democrats’ FBI has interfered with our election. People are dropping dead due to the mandatory and poisonous mRNA jabs, which proved useless against a quickly-mutating virus. The ‘authorities’ blame it on their boogeyman, climate change. Ultimately, controlling humans also means exterminating them and too many sheeple will do whatever the ‘authorities’ tell them to do. Apparently that includes dying.

The climate change tyrants want to destroy small businesses. They want make us poor. They want to take away our privacy, our ability to assemble and protest, and even our ability to decide what goes into our bodies. They especially want our guns, but first they’ll try to take away our cars.

Tell the “Climate Commies” to hit the road! If they can get the EV charged!

— Ben Garrison
[close]

As an EV owner, Ben is 100% right. The climate commies never tell you the range is limited to the length of your extension cord.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2022, 08:11:19 AM »
FZZZZT  :lol
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2022, 03:26:45 PM »

Hunter Baggins  :lol

TOLKIEN IS SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE

Amazon’s ‘woke’ Lord Of The Rings extravaganza is a $1 billion production. It might be widely watched, but so far it has received a lot of thumbs down and Amazon is now banning many of those negative reviews. It appears they are trying to protect their investment.

I read Tolkein’s three volume LOTR work twice in my younger days. It made quite an impression on me when I first read it while in high school. I remember trying to draw Boromir from my imagination. It wasn’t very good, but I’ve improved with years of practice. Apparently dramatic writing hasn’t improved—at least the script for the LOTR on Amazon hasn’t. I have no plans to watch it—especially after reading some of the reviews including this one from The Daily Mail, which gave it one star out of five:

“Turkey is not the word. No turkey, however bloated and stupid, could ever be big enough to convey the mesmerizing awfulness of Amazon’s billion dollar Tolkien epic. This is a disaster dragon – plucked, spatchcocked, with a tankerload of Paxo stuffed up its fundament, roasted and served with soggy sprouts. The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power is so staggeringly bad, it’s hilarious. Everything about it is ill-judged to a spectacular extreme. The cliche-laden script, the dire acting, the leaden pace, the sheer inconsistency and confusion as it lurches between styles – where do we start?” 

The women are made into super heroes due to feminism. The white males are made weak and ineffective. They also must have inclusivity, so there will be black dwarves, hobbits, and elves, and I have no problem with that. However, I heard they will also introduce the usual prideful rainbow-ism. I don’t care if anyone is gay, but it’s not part of Tolkein’s vision. In his work, men are able to be friends with other men without suspicion of something ulterior going on. Likewise with the women. Maybe they’ll introduce a gay Balrog or something. How about a trans-orc?

Regardless, woke-ism tends to turn all it touches into garbage. It’s really nothing more than cultural Marxism, which has destruction as its core goal. It doesn’t care if it’s entertaining or not.

— Ben Garrison
[close]

Poor white men  :cry

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2022, 03:52:22 PM »
Regardless, woke-ism tends to turn all it touches into garbage. It’s really nothing more than cultural Marxism, which has destruction as its core goal. It doesn’t care if it’s entertaining or not.
:hesright
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2022, 05:22:30 AM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2022, 09:33:34 PM »
THE CARTOON THAT GOT GRRRGRAPHICS BANNED FROM FACEBOOK FOREVER

:titus  :gddr5

:aah :lawd :rejoice :ohyou :salute :playa

For over ten years we had a cartoon page on Facebook with many thousands of followers. We post all our cartoons on our site of course, but we used social media to get noticed as well. Twitter banned us the same time they banned Trump in January of 2021. We received no clear explanation. We certainly didn’t violate their ‘community standards’ but we were caught up in a wave of anti-conservative censorship there, so that was that.

Our main verified cartoon page was banned permanently by Facebook two years ago, but we had a backup page with far less followers, so we continued to used that. Over the past two years we faced numerous bans and deletions of cartoons that the Facebook censors found objectionable. Now they have banned our backup page permanently. Surprisingly, it wasn’t due to a cartoon that questioned Big Pharma’s ineffective and unsafe Covid ‘vaccines.’ Instead, Tina had posted a 10 year-old cartoon I drew that explained the dangers of fluoridated water. I guess we are no longer allowed to question fluoride in our public water supply, even though many scientists continue to question it! Apparently we were spreading so called ‘misinformation,’ even though my cartoon was accurate.

What, we can no longer question any so-called ‘authority’ now? They act as if they have science locked up and we can only trust their version of it. That attitude is spreading. An example is a doctor who expressed his outrage because his granddaughter was in danger of getting an extra cavity because someone at the water department was not putting in enough fluoride:

“Fluoride, again, is one of the most successful and important public health measures that has ever been undertaken in this country. The reduction in dental disease is just inarguable. You don’t establish safety based on one person’s opinion or one study or this or that.” —  Dr. Allen Knowles

Sodium fluoride is more water soluble than calcium fluoride and it just so happens that it’s the waste product dumped into our water supply by heavy industry. Sodium fluoride is a poison and they had to pay to get it disposed of, but then they brilliantly thought of getting taxpayers to pay them to dump it in our water! All it took was to bribe a few people who regulated the dental industry. As a result, you are getting forced medication whether you like it or not or voted for it or not. Maybe you don’t even have teeth—you might wear dentures. You get the medication anyway! Anyone who bathes are showers gets fluoride absorbed into the skin. Some say fluoride helps aluminum get deposited into brains and that contributes to the increased rate of dementia. This could be true—there have been no adequate studies! We do know fluorosis damages teeth and bones and lowers the IQ of children. So yes, Dr. Knowles, it IS arguable and we have a First Amendment right to argue about it in public forums! No longer on Facebook, though.

I long deleted my personal Facebook page after getting banned one time too many. Tina has deleted her page today, but it takes time for the page to go away. Our cartoon pages are gone from Facebook forever, thanks to an anti-free speech tyrant named Zuckerberg. He’s more aligned with the communist Chinese than he is real Americans. Zuckerberg is a traitor.

We recommend everyone stop using Facebook.
[close]

:neogaf

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #163 on: October 10, 2022, 09:41:52 PM »
:bow :bow
Margs

Skullfuckers Anonymous

NekoFever

« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2022, 12:30:54 PM »

Hunter Baggins  :lol

TOLKIEN IS SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE

Amazon’s ‘woke’ Lord Of The Rings extravaganza is a $1 billion production. It might be widely watched, but so far it has received a lot of thumbs down and Amazon is now banning many of those negative reviews. It appears they are trying to protect their investment.

I read Tolkein’s three volume LOTR work twice in my younger days. It made quite an impression on me when I first read it while in high school. I remember trying to draw Boromir from my imagination. It wasn’t very good, but I’ve improved with years of practice. Apparently dramatic writing hasn’t improved—at least the script for the LOTR on Amazon hasn’t. I have no plans to watch it—especially after reading some of the reviews including this one from The Daily Mail, which gave it one star out of five:

“Turkey is not the word. No turkey, however bloated and stupid, could ever be big enough to convey the mesmerizing awfulness of Amazon’s billion dollar Tolkien epic. This is a disaster dragon – plucked, spatchcocked, with a tankerload of Paxo stuffed up its fundament, roasted and served with soggy sprouts. The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power is so staggeringly bad, it’s hilarious. Everything about it is ill-judged to a spectacular extreme. The cliche-laden script, the dire acting, the leaden pace, the sheer inconsistency and confusion as it lurches between styles – where do we start?” 

The women are made into super heroes due to feminism. The white males are made weak and ineffective. They also must have inclusivity, so there will be black dwarves, hobbits, and elves, and I have no problem with that. However, I heard they will also introduce the usual prideful rainbow-ism. I don’t care if anyone is gay, but it’s not part of Tolkein’s vision. In his work, men are able to be friends with other men without suspicion of something ulterior going on. Likewise with the women. Maybe they’ll introduce a gay Balrog or something. How about a trans-orc?

— Ben Garrison
[close]

Poor white men  :cry

I remember trying to draw Boromir from my imagination. It wasn’t very good, but I’ve improved with years of practice.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2022, 02:12:56 PM »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2022, 02:35:14 AM »
Artistically that would be the best thing Ben Garrison has done, but I don't think it's his work.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2022, 07:22:40 AM »
a suspension bridge between two skyscrapers? sick
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2022, 04:31:25 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2022, 07:03:50 PM »
In hindsight it was a really bad idea to let the pyromaniacs control the fire :idont
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2022, 05:59:52 PM »
Fauci is the true final boss in the Ben Garrison universe.

RAND PAUL TAKES ON DR. DEATH, FAUCI

Forgive me if I’ve become a bit jaded and cynical. I know those should be traits intrinsic to editorial cartoonists anyway, but once upon a time I held out hope that Hillary would be locked up. I thought the obvious election fraud of 2020 would be overturned. I never thought our country would be locked down, masked up, and pushed to the precipice of mandatory experimental vaccinations. I never thought I’d see free speech viciously trampled upon by the Democrat Party.

I don’t expect anyone to be punished for criminally shutting down our First Amendment. The Democrats have no respect for it and continue to get away with their open borders, their money laundering in Ukraine, and their contempt for our freedoms. They are getting away with their election fraud so obviously exhibited during the midterms.

The biggest pro-Democrat and pro-medical tyranny criminal is Anthony Fauci. I refuse to call him ‘Dr.’ because doctors are supposed to do no harm, but Fauci is responsible for the death of millions of human beings. He funneled millions of American taxpayer dollars to a Chinese bioweapons lab in Wuhan. The pre-planned release  of the virus was designed to murder millions, perhaps billions in a plan to help depopulate the planet while at the same time fabulously enriching the Big Pharma vaccine makers. A man that has no problem torturing and murdering beagles will not hesitate to murder humans. It’s not about science. It’s about sadism. Now ‘mini Mengele’ is talking about the return of masks and lockdowns. How will we stop him?

Senator Rand Paul certainly wants to stop him and he plans to conduct hearings in Congress. He claims Fauci ‘won’t get away.’ He has certainly gotten ‘away’ with everything so far. He’s the top paid bureaucrat in the country and stands to rake in a half million dollars annually with his pension. Fauci lied to Congress and treated Rand Paul and his other opponents with dripping contempt. He got away with it. He’s still getting away with it.

Can Paul slay the man who helped the Chinese dragon inflict death and medical tyranny on us all? I have my doubts. Fauci, like Hillary and all the other globalist swamp dwellers, is untouchable. He’s a member of the protected caste. He’s above the law. Paul might be able to snip some of the tail off the dragon. It might be the best we can hope for.

— Ben Garrison
[close]

Good luck Rand Paul

:dobbs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2022, 06:52:11 PM »
With everything we know now, Fauci leading the pandemic response is like Osama Bin Laden commanding the invasion of Afghanistan.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #173 on: December 05, 2022, 09:28:53 PM »

:dead

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2022, 12:51:44 PM »

[close]
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 12:57:58 PM by D3RANG3D »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2022, 10:11:39 PM »

If only…

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2022, 07:33:12 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2022, 08:47:46 PM »
Did ben garrison make a legit good comic for once?

Boredfrom

« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2022, 09:18:49 PM »
Did ben garrison make a legit good comic for once?

???

Comic?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #179 on: December 15, 2022, 11:34:36 AM »
what did the fella in the dress steal?
(ice)