Author Topic: The Bore Cooking: Get dem knuckles deep with salmonella and get them gizzards  (Read 1668 times)

Potato

• Kipfler
Bought myself one of these:

Absolute revelation.

Believe me, if you cook with charcoal, then you need to get an electric charcoal starter.

I had a load of charcoal lit in less than 10 minutes without smoking the house and the neighbours out.

I will never again use firelighters.
Spud

benjipwns

That one looks a little bit pricey and I'd be a bit skeptical that it's much superior to the ones that look like this:

Even if it does have a kickstand.

Potato

• Kipfler
AU$40. I was happy with that.

The fact that it's basically a heat gun makes it superior. Works like a car turbo by blowing super heated air into the fire, which speeds combustion up and gets things going quicker.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 09:17:03 AM by Potato »
Spud

Potato

• Kipfler
The flu has entered my house for the first time in two years so I thought I would make some chicken soup.

I also made some pasta sauce as food prep for the next few days

Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• They/King/Queen
The flu has entered my house for the first time in two years so I thought I would make some chicken soup.
(Image removed from quote.)

I also made some pasta sauce as food prep for the next few days

(Image removed from quote.)

That chicken soup is like 75% of the way to aguadito!

blend up some cilantro, cumin / onion / pepper and then re simmer for ten minutes.

Potato

• Kipfler
I would, but I'm sick and don't want to leave the house to buy the stuff I don't have. Next time.
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• They/King/Queen
I would, but I'm sick and don't want to leave the house to buy the stuff I don't have. Next time.

You only get better with more germs.

Cauliflower Of Love

• They/King/Queen
Why I always wanna deep fry after a few drinks?

benjipwns

Putin sent Romania a bunch of his best hackers and bots and this is how they use it:
https://twitter.com/NoContextBrits/status/1533928991521914880

Potato

• Kipfler
Can't say I disagree with the results there
Spud

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
What is Romanian cuisine? Pork chops in walls?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I dated a Romanian girl for a few years and her nor her family had any idea how to cook and would just usually microwave tendies or do takeout. It's a shame since I've had some other south slavic cuisine and it's pretty good, I'd imagine Romanian cuisine has a lot of Turkish influence, which is one of my favorite cuisines.
[close]
^_^

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
But yeah even beyond the Romania thing, that list is super odd. I'd have expected stuff like Chinese, Indian, Korean, Turkish, and Mexican to place higher. Vietnamese cuisine not on the list (even if I'm not a huge fan) is wtf... I can tell you at least around here there are a lot more Vietnamese restaurants than say, Slovenian or Lithuanian (and you bet your ass I have searched for Lithuanian cuisine in NYC). Even in middle of nowhere Huntsville Alabama, I recall going to a Vietnamese restaurant. Also no Ethiopia on the list either, that's a super underrated cuisine (as is Uzbek).

^_^

Cauliflower Of Love

• They/King/Queen

I dated a Romanian girl for a few years and her nor her family had any idea how to cook and would just usually microwave tendies or do takeout. It's a shame since I've had some other south slavic cuisine and it's pretty good, I'd imagine Romanian cuisine has a lot of Turkish influence, which is one of my favorite cuisines.
[close]

Sounds like you got
hosed
[close]

im not racist
[close]

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
France way too low.

Italy and Germany way too high.

Potato

• Kipfler

[close]
I have a Romanian friend and from the little I've seen her dishes do seem to be a blend between Mediterranean and Eastern European.
Spud

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

[close]
I have a Romanian friend and from the little I've seen her dishes do seem to be a blend between Mediterranean and Eastern European.

Yeah I'd imagine it's very similar to Serbian/Bosnian with some Turkish/Mediterranean influence. Just had to make the obvious CV joke :P
^_^

Potato

• Kipfler
Cooking some lamb skewers and marshmallows over fire in winter.
   :delicious

Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• They/King/Queen
working on that agua recipe for potato

cilantro isn't hard to come by over there right?

Potato

• Kipfler
Nope not difficult to get at all
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• They/King/Queen
dope, will upload post in the next few days

Cauliflower Of Love

• They/King/Queen
unrelated, how do I patreon my posts on here? demi gets .001 %