Author Topic: super bowl XLI's best commercial?  (Read 714 times)

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
super bowl XLI's best commercial?
« on: February 05, 2007, 03:13:36 AM »
Hands down, it was like the first commercial aired. A beer, I think Budweiser? Two guys reaching for the bottle at the same time, then decide to rock, paper, scissors for the bottle, which they decide is fair. They call "1, 2, 3" and one guy actually throws a rock into the other guy's forehead, knocking him out. The first guy gets the beer and was like "I threw a rock". :rofl I DIED OMG.

I also loved the Snickers one where the two guys pull a Lady & The Tramp and kiss, then need to "do something manly" afterward and rip out their chest hair and yell and stuff.

The Blockbuster online one with the guinea pig and the rabbit clicking the mouse was good, too.
:-*

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: super bowl XLI's best commercial?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 03:20:30 AM »
Commercials were pretty lame this year.  I liked the FedEx in space one, though.
PSP

etiolate

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 05:00:43 AM »
commercials mostly sucked

I liked snickers and robert goulet.

and there were more snickers endings than one

http://www.snickerssatisfies.com/mechanics/Default.aspx?v=B

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 07:46:00 AM »
I never want to eat a Snickers again.
AMC

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »
I liked all the ones for that company; find a better workplace. or whatever it was
boo

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 08:42:36 AM »
Hands down, it was like the first commercial aired. A beer, I think Budweiser? Two guys reaching for the bottle at the same time, then decide to rock, paper, scissors for the bottle, which they decide is fair. They call "1, 2, 3" and one guy actually throws a rock into the other guy's forehead, knocking him out. The first guy gets the beer and was like "I threw a rock". :rofl

qft
BKO

Diablos

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 11:19:51 AM »
Commercials were pretty lame this year.  I liked the FedEx in space one, though.

They were better than last year's (I know what you're going to say: "And so was the Superbowl, Diablos" -- SHUT UP :D)

But seriously, I found the commercials to be pretty enjoyable this year. I didn't feel the need to leave the room every time there was a break.