General > Dysfunctional Hall of Fame

The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)

(1/7730) > >>

The Fake Shemp:
To consolidate and continue discussion of outside websites, this official topic serves as Evilbore.com's portal to the lamest and bestest of what the Internet has to offer.

Please keep all outside link discussion here, unless it meits its own topic.  We will merge any topics dealing with outside links in a non-news story capacity (let's say David Jaffe has a mental breakdown on GAF, that's worthy of its own topic!) into this thread.  If someone repeatedly breaks protocol, we'll warn them and eventually pluto them.  This especially goes for some of our more YouTube friendly posters.

That said, if we do a theme thread that calls for YouTube links, such as today's Best Film Scene thread, that will be allowed.  If you want to link to your lame YouTube video of the day - you do it in here or we'll hit you with the banstick.

Furthermore, keeping with our new policy, bickering of and personal insults related to outside moderation are no longer allowed.  We also ask that you redirect outside gaming discussion to our very own Gaming Forum.  That is all.

Have fun and play ball!

Vizzys:
I now have a gaf account. Spot me if you can. First one wins a cookie.

Cheebs:

best movie trailer ever

BlueTsunami:

--- Quote from: Viz on February 28, 2007, 11:38:03 PM ---I now have a gaf account. Spot me if you can. First one wins a cookie.

--- End quote ---

You made it too obvious Mr.Xeros

Vizzys:
is the avatar a bit much

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version