Author Topic: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)  (Read 2473016 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #32100 on: August 26, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »
Man, I sure hope he died, or else his parents won't be able to buy groceries and he'll feel like such a dick.
PSP

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #32101 on: August 26, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »
He hit a slow moving tractor and flipped his Dodge Shadow. Texting and Kentucky FTL
:9

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #32102 on: August 26, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »
Murdering Cow :rofl

Wow, British people are unsympathetic douchebags
Gordon Ramsay got to you? :smug

Crushed

• i am terrified by skellybones
the burger king would never be the same. the delicious charbroiled patties smelled like burning flesh, and to the dozens of staring eyes, the dollop of ketchup that squirted onto him looked like the blood of innocent families. he lifted the top bun. "oi mate ur daughter's a bloody baby killing sod, what" was spelled in mayo. he had told them no mayo.
wtc

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17306808

If it was body weight related, it would've been over in 5 minutes.
brb

OptimoPeach

Not really. THC is fat soluble :teehee

edit: lol, that guy asking about mental disorders made me remember when he lost his shit.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 06:31:52 PM by OptimoPeach »
hi5

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

She smoked some weed last Friday, and she's still high?  :lol DAT SUM DAUM GOOT GRASS MON!  :pimp
©@©™

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #32108 on: August 26, 2009, 07:35:04 PM »
Maybe she'll die soon. :)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
She isn't attention whoring, she is just mentally unbalanced:

- Goes by at least two names (Abby and Stacey)
- Rapidly fluctuating weight not related to pregnancy
- Her constant sexualizing (not a real word) of everything reeks of having serious issues rather than liberation*
- Prone to bipolar reactions (see: her encounter with the cop)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
* - Before some slobbering fuckstick suggests that this is a sexual double standard, the way she does it is the problem.  Although if you're a dude who sexualizes everything too, then you most likely got issues as well.
[close]
🍆🍆

Powerslave

Weed messed her up. I remember my very positive experience first time getting high. I felt uplifted and I was smiling for days. But yeah that fades away quick and you soon want to smoke more and more. Weed is dangerous though, it can influence your thinking on long term usage. I'm not talking about memory loss either. It can change your personality, this may turn out good for some but may have negative effects for others.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

"If you eaten, which I am sure you have, the high would have to be gone by now. Sorry, it's all in your head."

best quote in that thread.  :lol
UNF

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
UNF

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Oh my. I think that guy's serious.
(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Is this guy for real? :lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17305939&postcount=29

I'd jerk off to Luna Clover doing jumping jacks. I'd jerk off to you too, Joe.
fat

She isn't attention whoring, she is just mentally unbalanced:

- Goes by at least two names (Abby and Stacey)
- Rapidly fluctuating weight not related to pregnancy
- Her constant sexualizing (not a real word) of everything reeks of having serious issues rather than liberation*
- Prone to bipolar reactions (see: her encounter with the cop)

* - Before some slobbering fuckstick suggests that this is a sexual double standard, the way she does it is the problem.  Although if you're a dude who sexualizes everything too, then you most likely got issues as well.
[close]

I'd say she does some attention whoring. Those post-birth pictures ... dear lord.  It was as if she couldn't imagine receiving anything but blind simpering praise for them.

Also:
Quote from: RandomLK
Did you eat your child whilst high?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 11:18:16 PM by Sideshow Rahib »

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #32122 on: August 27, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »
[youtube=560,345]04005SKP0Cc[/youtube]

OptimoPeach

The comments :lol

Here's a superior fatty:

:nsfw
[youtube=560,345]KWIe_zhWHtk[/youtube]
[close]
hi5

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
<------
©ZH

Flatwoods

Well this thread has taken kind of a weird turn.
Not that I'm going to change it
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Could I get some background on that whole EA thing?
🍆🍆

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

*Assuming its actually the same person*

According to super_secret (someone who nailed the info on the slim not having linux, new chime, etc. ) sony actually had the custom soundtrack ready to implement and it would work in 95% of its games. It seems EA had a game in the 5% and became real bitches about it and threatened to pull support so sony gimped the implementation.

He just gave a tip by posting some initials which was the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game and everyone took it from there.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 01:21:14 AM by Purple Filth »

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #32130 on: August 27, 2009, 02:19:22 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372426

LOUL SICK BURN ON GABE HAY GUYZ

WOW.  Uncharted 2 changes the sound depending on whether a door is closed between you and a sound source?  Just like in most racing games?

And they filled a 25GB disc?  Presumably with repeating data to cut down on load times?

WOW.

Quote from: ConradCervantes
Naughty Gods indeed. They've really set themselves up higher than any other developer this generation, always making strides to improve on past works. The runaway developer of this generation.

Preach it brother!  :bow Naughty Dog :bow2

twerd

• Twilight Nerd LOL
« Reply #32131 on: August 27, 2009, 02:23:13 AM »
all the naughty dog cock sucking gets on my nerves. and i LIKE their games.
wut

pilonv1

The amount of back slapping over sticking it to Gabe is what makes me smh the most
itm

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
haters gonna hate
萌え~

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3607.page

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Also EA canned 35 people from the Maxis Spore studio today. Ark-AMN on Gaf worked in QA there. 
CBG

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #32135 on: August 27, 2009, 03:29:26 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372426

LOUL SICK BURN ON GABE HAY GUYZ

How is it Gabes fault that the PS Triple isn't powerful enough to run a six year old shader-based engine that the Xbox had no trouble at all running and running pretty well? Stupid fucking SFags. ND wishes they could create an engine as scalable, versitile, and good looking as Source.
CBG

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #32136 on: August 27, 2009, 03:40:02 AM »
LOL VALVE AND THEIR SUPERIOR TRACK RECORD LOL
PSP

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur

The PS3 is a total disaster on so many levels, I think It’s really clear that Sony lost track of what customers and what developers wanted," Newell told Game Informer magazine. "I’d say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a ‘do over’. Just say, ‘This was a horrible disaster and we’re sorry and we’re going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it.’

:pimp
萌え~

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I can't even honestly say "can't wait for UC2 to bomb!" It's going to bomb of course, but the thrill will be brief as Slads spin defeat into weaves of gold

ManaByte

The PS3 is a total disaster on so many levels, I think It’s really clear that Sony lost track of what customers and what developers wanted," Newell told Game Informer magazine. "I’d say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a ‘do over’. Just say, ‘This was a horrible disaster and we’re sorry and we’re going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it.’

(Image removed from quote.)

:pimp

The man speaks the truth.

Half Life 2 on the Xbox 1 ran better than the PS Triple version.
CBG

pilonv1

LOL VALVE AND THEIR SUPERIOR TRACK RECORD LOL

Well KZ2 looks better the Orange Box so gabe must be fat
itm

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I blame the slim.  Sfags kind of accepted the PS3's fate until the slim came out, making them think it is going to sell millions upon millions.  So now they're all uppity again, thinking that every significant PS3 release will be a huge hit, making 360 sales grind to a total halt.

According to super_secret (someone who nailed the info on the slim not having linux, new chime, etc. ) sony actually had the custom soundtrack ready to implement and it would work in 95% of its games. It seems EA had a game in the 5% and became real bitches about it and threatened to pull support so sony gimped the implementation.

He just gave a tip by posting some initials which was the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game and everyone took it from there.

Thanks.

Although I think spamming their forum with Tubgirl in retaliation is a little extreme.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 08:06:55 AM by T EXP »
🍆🍆

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
I blame the slim.  Sfags kind of accepted the PS3's fate until the slim came out, making them think it is going to sell millions upon millions.  So now they're all uppity again, thinking that every significant PS3 release will be a huge hit, making 360 sales grind to a total halt.

Thanks.

Although I think spamming their forum with Tubgirl and dead bodies in retaliation is a little extreme.

yes it was, seems they are finally deleted now.

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #32143 on: August 27, 2009, 10:06:16 AM »
地平線

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
 :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
 :rofl

It would be SO AWESOME if Rifftrax got a hold of this movie.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 04:24:32 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

Powerslave

meh

etiolate

[youtube=560,345]XPTpjK88apc[/youtube]

Awful.

That's fan made right?

Fountain fairy girl is hott.

etiolate

well thats it

uwe boll is a dead man

can't even afford a decent link wig

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #32150 on: August 27, 2009, 06:32:59 PM »
Damn, doin' it with a squid.

Forcible rape on a gaming magazine cover, what's next?  :yuck

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
well thats it

uwe boll is a dead man

can't even afford a decent link wig

It's not an official Legend of Zelda movie.

It's not directed by Uwe Boll.

But it is really, really bad.

Damn, doin' it with a squid.

(Image removed from quote.)

Forcible rape on a gaming magazine cover, what's next?  :yuck

Oh, Play.  :lol
dog

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #32152 on: August 27, 2009, 06:34:47 PM »
[youtube=560,345]GL1xTcQwu-8[/youtube]

:rofl Sony :rofl

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #32153 on: August 27, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »
WOW @ that cover.  Shane's explanation was cool.  too bad hentai fans are just happy to see a vagina covered up by a tentacle

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
Ferrari thats not rape.
Boo

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
That cover really is nice now that I know it was inspired by The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife. Before I was like "lol japan".

Tentacle rape is lol Japan. 19th century tentacle rape is :tophat
©@©™

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
If that's not rape why is she fighting it? :smug

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/index.php

best website ever

I was checking it out earlier today, but I think the site imploded from all the traffic.
fek

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Random hot chick with a large rack wearing glasses:

[close]