Author Topic: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)  (Read 2469576 times)

Beezy

So dumb. :lol

Beezy

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I looooove Amirox. You should have seen his explanation on how it feels to trip on DXM over IRC. It BLEW MY MIND :lol
:9

Himu

Amirox, you have my prayers. Then again you probably don't want my prayers you punk. ;(
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Amir0x saved my ass on a couple occassions so he's cool in my eyes, but this is just strange. I can't help it stems from his childhood and family. He sounds like someone who didn't get much love or respect as a little kid, and he grew up to be this big guy who's usually nice but can get rather violent if someone disrespects him like he was when he was younger. He realizes this, so he wants to give his sisters all the love and support he never had as a kid, because he doesn't want them to grow up like him; he mentioned he can't stand his sister's fiance, and it sounds like he feels this guy is in the way of this. Sort of reminds me of in Scarface where Tony loved his sister to the point where he didn't want to see any other creep touch her, even his best friend.

I hope things work out for him because he's got lots of stuff going against him. Seems like there are plently of people in NY like that, and many who aren't nearly as nice as Ami; I hope he doesn't wind up refusing to "back down" from one of those nuts, and runs into the wrong one

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
Teh funneh.
http://bauervsriker.ytmnd.com/
And apparently, after going through the trouble of getting a proxy on the GAF, I've been tempbanned until the ninth for making a crack about how only ricer lemmings buy Gran Turismo. It's not worth banning over if it's true.  :wag

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Shut up phoenix dark, he was lucky not to rape his mother.
And apparently, after going through the trouble of getting a proxy on the GAF, I've been tempbanned until the ninth for making a crack about how only ricer lemmings buy Gran Turismo. It's not worth banning over if it's true.  :wag
If you want I can show you an article where a car company says that they think gran turismo is like that because people buy the cars they play in the game.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 01:25:07 PM by am nintenho »

ferrarimanf355

Shut up phoenix dark, he was lucky not to rape his mother.
If you want I can show you an article where a car company says that they think gran turismo is like that because people buy the cars they play in the game.
That doesn't make it any more of a racing simulator than Forza Motorsport or GTR.
EDIT: I'm talking about it on #ga, and HomShaBom is being a total bitch.
13:34 <PorscheThunder> I already made one crack about GT in the "overrated games people" post a few weeks back, and I didn't get tempbanned!
13:35 <HomShaBom> waaaaaaahhhhh
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 01:41:17 PM by ferrarimanf355 »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Yeah I know, companies consider it a car collecting game and the average ricer looks at videogame stats and price.

They actually had to pay to put the cars in Forza and maybe in GTR because of calculating things like damage that piss the companies off.

THEY FUCK HARDCORE NIGRAH.

ferrarimanf355

Yeah I know, companies consider it a car collecting game and the average ricer looks at videogame stats and price.

They actually had to pay to put the cars in Forza and maybe in GTR because of calculating things like damage that piss the companies off.

THEY FUCK HARDCORE NIGRAH.
Can you help me get my ban reduced? 10 days for this is downright insane.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5947827#post5947827
EDIT: It seems that they reduced my ban by an hour. Meh, I'll just leave it alone then. I don't want it to escelate into a permaban anyways. ::)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 02:26:13 PM by ferrarimanf355 »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I don't post there.

Himu

So can someone tell me why Ferrari can post at gaf but I can't?
IYKYK

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

wait wait wait wait.

I thought you didn't care about GAF.  I thought it didn't matter to you that you were banned there and that you had completely moved on?

:lol :lol :lol
MMA

ferrarimanf355

Proxies.  :D

Yeti

• Hail Hydra

You do know it is against the TOS to have more than one account, and if they find out you will be permabanned?
WDW

Himu

wait wait wait wait.

I thought you didn't care about GAF.  I thought it didn't matter to you that you were banned there and that you had completely moved on?

:( Did you really believe all of that? I contributed a lot to the gaming forum and formed a lot of friendships there. It's not really something I'd drop just like that. I still like gaf despite being permabanned and tossed aside, although I regret admitting such a thing because it makes no sense.
IYKYK

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

wait wait wait wait.

:( Did you really believe all of that? I contributed a lot to the gaming forum and formed a lot of friendships there. It's not really something I'd drop just like that. I still like gaf despite being permabanned and tossed aside, although I regret admitting such a thing because it makes no sense.

durr, of course I didn't believe all that.  No one did :P
MMA

ferrarimanf355

You do know it is against the TOS to have more than one account, and if they find out you will be permabanned?
They really don't give a shit about the TOS over there. I figured that out.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

oh no, if they discover that you're circumventing a ban with a second account, they will ban yo ass.
MMA

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
they  read EB you know, it was stupid to annouce you have a second account they will look for it now.

ferrarimanf355

oh no, if they discover that you're circumventing a ban with a second account, they will ban yo ass.
If they do permaban me, well, I won't be happy, and I won't be happy that Kotaku, Joystiq, 1UP and others treat them as a legitimate news source.
And seriously, when they give this ban message to me...
You have been banned for the following reason:
"ricer lemmings"? grow up

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-09-2007, 02:00 AM
... they know that I'm not the one that needs to grow up.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

If they do permaban me, well, I won't be happy, and I won't be happy that Kotaku, Joystiq, 1UP and others treat them as a legitimate news source.

oh, well, now that they know that you won't be happy, that's surely going to deter them from banning you. :lol
MMA

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

oh, well, now that they know that you won't be happy, that's surely going to deter them from banning you. :lol

:rofl

ferrarimanf355

If they do, I'll strike back with the fury of a hundred thousand hornets. I'll be e-mailing the major gaming sites and blogs, expressing my dismay that they would use GAF as a legitimate news source, and e-mail Gaming Age and tell them to stop the inmates from running the asylum. I tried to extend an olive branch, and they don't care, really.

Flannel Boy

• Icon

If they do, I'll strike back with the fury of a hundred thousand hornets. I'll be e-mailing the major gaming sites and blogs, expressing my dismay that they would use GAF as a legitimate news source, and e-mail Gaming Age and tell them to stop the inmates from running the asylum. I tried to extend an olive branch, and they don't care, really.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

oh look at you.  You're soo cute thinking that you have influence and all.
MMA

ferrarimanf355

Fuck this shit, I'm posting on Evil Avatar. At least the mods there don't have any God delusions.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Fuck this shit, I'm posting on Evil Avatar. At least the mods there don't have any God delusions.
The Mod Delusion by ferrarimanf355, on bookshelfs soon.

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
Ferrariman, you made it pretty obvious to the mods that you were dodging your ban. Your username has Porsche in it, and you even posted on here a link to the post that got that account banned. Your ban would have been lifted in about ten days, but your only chance now is that they overlook this thread which I think is a very slim chance.  :-\
WDW

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Ferrariman, you made it pretty obvious to the mods that you were dodging your ban. Your username has Porsche in it, and you even posted on here a link to the post that got that account banned. Your ban would have been lifted in about ten days, but your only chance now is that they overlook this thread which I think is a very slim chance.  :-\

I haven't paid that much attention to his posts here, but it seemed obvious from the start that he isn't very bright.
MMA

Phoenix Dark

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148853&page=2

WOW. I forgot just how stupid Nintendo fans can be. It's useless arguing with these people. Nevermind the NPD data that truly makes their points irrelevent lol.

Now they're framing me as a Sony tard? LOL

Beezy

You're argument in that thread is pretty weak PD. When they say that 3rd party ports on the Wii are outselling the PS3 versions, you use installed base as an excuse? Both systems have been out for the same amount of time.

Edit: And from what I read in that thread, no one framed you as a Sony-anything, so what are you talking about? ???
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 05:49:02 AM by Beezy »

Cheebs

You're argument in that thread is pretty weak PD. When they say that 3rd party ports on the Wii are outselling the PS3 versions, you use installed base as an excuse? Both systems have been out for the same amount of time.
It is "fair" that Wii games have a better installed base. They came out the exact same time, the fact of the matter is third party software sells better on Wii than PS3 no real excuses one can use to say its unfair to compare them.

Hell, people compared RE 4 sales and the like across PS2 and GCN and PS2's installed base was a much bigger lead than Wii has on PS3.

Phoenix Dark

Screw you guys. Third party games don't sell on Nintendo consoles :violin

Candyflip

^This is why I make a point to stay out of Gaming Discussion on GAF. Bunch of pasty nerds labeling each other as they analyze sales and listen to the latest podcast and touch themselves at the thought of whatever new groundbreaking OMG NEXTGEN game is coming out. I hate it. They spend more time talking about games than they do playing them.
ffs

Phoenix Dark

I should have stayed out, but it seems like Nthings bring the worst out of me

Flannel Boy

• Icon
confused.gif

But... you're a ninthing!

Himu

They spend more time talking about games than they do playing them.

Wrong. They spend more time talking about console wars than actual games. The people who discuss the games do actually play them!
IYKYK

Eduardo24

GAF is more console and sales wars than talking about games. It just about Mithos and cvxfreak clones just sucking nintendo´s dick

Also, Nintendo fans have gotten much more annoying since Wii launched, look at that chibi something guy.

Speaking about nfans, why was Lapsed banned?  On what thread was he banned?
DRA

Himu

Lapsed was one of the few nin fans I like at the forum.
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Man, ninfans are really on the offensive most of the time. The only gaming threads I really pay mind to are the 1up ones (specifically 1upyours). They've been shitting on the thread consistently for the past month or so.

I'm hoping the Wii is a fad. Not because I care about sales, mainly so the huge backlash resulting from peole running their mouths and ruining countless threads can be absorbed by my empty soul.

Phoenix Dark

confused.gif

But... you're a ninthing!

Not anymore. I basically stopped caring once I realized what the Wii actually was, and why it wasn't worth a dime of my god damn money.

And guess what? It's still not worth the money. And while I'm at it, Paper Mario looks extremely boring and like the same god damn game Nintendo has been rehashing for awhile now, except with a different paint job

Flannel Boy

• Icon
2D Mario games always rock! You've turned too far in the opposite direction. 

Cheebs

Agreed. PD is over-compensating for his former Nintendo fanboyish love. Bashing 2D Mario platformers is just being over-the-top.

Beezy

Agreed. PD is over-compensating for his former Nintendo fanboyish love.

Basically.

Phoenix Dark

Apparently you never played NSMB

Super Paper Mario looks boring as hell. Mario Galaxy looks fuckin amazing btw.

Cheebs

Apparently you never played NSMB

Super Paper Mario looks boring as hell. Mario Galaxy looks fuckin amazing btw.

Many Nintendo haters like Drinky liked NSMB, whats wrong with you? And how does SPM look boring? ITS A MARIO PLATFORMER.

Seriously PD, you don't need to try this hard to shed your Nintendo fanboyism.

Nintendo does a lot to deserve hate but once you extend that into bashing mario platformers you are just trying to hard.

Phoenix Dark

I'm not bashing Mario platformers. NSMB was ok. Not amazing. An 8/10 type game, if not a 7.5.

Paper Mario looks boring to me. It's looks like something I've already played and I'm tired of playing, with a new twist that's quite MEH to me. None of the videos I've seen look fun. The Wiimote adds little to nothing to the game, and it's quite obvious it's just another Gamecube-to-Wii port.

Cheebs

Of course its a gamecube game, but who cares? It will be a solid platformer. I don't care if it is a mere gcn port and barely uses the wiimote. It's not like they could release it on GCN instead Wii is far more popular than GCN ever was.

Himu

I'm hoping the Wii is a fad. Not because I care about sales, mainly so the huge backlash resulting from peole running their mouths and ruining countless threads can be absorbed by my empty soul.

What he said.
IYKYK

Eduardo24

I hate Mute´s avatar
DRA

lordmaji

• It's a joke, not a dick, so don't take it so hard!
:-[

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
The mods just generally dislike advertising of other boards. But I gotta movie this thread since GAF TALK has to be kept in the outside link thread. Please continue the convo in there :)

lordmaji

The mods just generally dislike advertising of other boards. But I gotta movie this thread since GAF TALK has to be kept in the outside link thread. Please continue the convo in there :)

ah, It's all good. I know they don't like advertising. But it only seems to be specific forums. Whats up w/ the hate? They do seem to be shutting people down for speaking the truth lately.

It's like China over there. :(

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Theres probably still some resentment towards this board with one mod in particular. So its pretty much a defacto rule to shutdown all threads that may allude to it when it comes to all the mods. At one point though, some of the people here really advertised and pushed the envelope on trying to get people to come over from gaf to here..so that created even more of a riff.

Should cool down in time though, I would hope.

Himu

Those dumbasses still don't know about Evilbore.

PM all of the people acting surprised Willco has his own forum.  ::)
IYKYK

lordmaji

Himu

IYKYK