Author Topic: 10 Interesting Facts about yourself.  (Read 8740 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: 10 Interesting Facts about yourself.
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »
1. I've slept with 3 women. Sadly all 3 were virgins. The 2nd one I had no clue she was a virgin, she had a boyfriend for 4 years before me and they had sex...but apparently sex hurt him too much so he did some weird shit with her clit and his penis instead (?).

2. I hate that I've only slept with virgins

3. I am in a good relationship right now

4. I wish I had gone for a Masters in Economics instead of taking a double major with IR. International Relations is a bullshit course. I feel sorry for any person that takes a major in IR or History.

5. I'm loud and obnoxious in real life. It turns a lot of people off, but the good news is it keeps around the people who really matter.

6. My penis is mad small

7. Im pretty fat

8. That said, I'm still pretty happy with myself

9. I have pretty conservative values...but I think they're more moderate.

10. I can't stand liberals who can't stand conservative point of views. I think liberals are some of the more close minded people I've met in my life. Also a lot of the liberals I've met are pretty much all talk and full of shit. When I went down to New Orleans, my Muslim friend and I kept working, cleaning houses all the time. All these so called "more understanding" and "caring" people sat down and took a break every 5 minutes and would talk about how much Bush's policy sucked. It was the most hypocritical shit I've ever seen in my life and made me sick to my stomach
omg!  completely same fucking experience in NO!!!  I got into an argument with this fucking hippie piece of shit down there.  he kept talking about how because Bush hates poor people and doesn't care that there are thousands of starving and dying people so I told him "So take your fucking food and go down there or shut the fuck up!"  I could have fisted him in his fucking asshole dry because he pissed me off so much.

Liberals tend to be that way lol. So many of them constantly use some of the worse logical comebacks like the whole "well if you support the war so much why don't you go to IRAQ LOL?" Bitch, why don't you go down to NO and help the black people you care about so much. Better yet, why don't you leave the country if you can't stand it so much. They'll try to call you on logical fallacies once you say that, completely forgetting their similar demands :lol

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »
Liberals gave me AIDS.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »
Liberals gave me AIDS.
Most _____'s are liberals.

« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2007, 10:22:06 PM »
1. I've been wearing glasses since I was two years old.
2. I've deflowered three virgins. I've also only had sex with three women.
3. I spent the summer before my senior year of high school volunteering on Kibbutz Nir David in Israel. As far as I know, I'm the youngest volunteer in the history of the Kibbutz program.
4. I haven't been to church in 15+ years nor do I support the tenets of Catholicism, yet I still consider myself Catholic.
5. I'm very liberal, yet I have serious issues with illegal immigrants. Some of the things I've said about it really shock me.
6. My wife's salary is double mine. Our friends think it's weird, but I have no problem with it.
7. I'm deathly afraid of having children, and afraid to let my wife know. We're not planning on having kids for at least four or five more years, so I have time to deal with these issues, but I'm afraid that I won't be ready by then.
8. I went to Space Camp in the 4th grade. This fact drives me wife insane, as she only believes that spoiled rich kids and Double Dare winners got to go to Space Camp.
9. I'm not a spoiled rich kid, regardless of some of the things I've done in my life.
10. I slacked all throughout college and still managed to pull down a 3.85 GPA. I did the same thing in graduate school and managed to get a 3.65 GPA.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 10:30:20 PM by distantmantra »
野球

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2007, 10:22:26 PM »
Liberals gave me AIDS.

And now they expect me to pay for your medicine. Fucking racket

warcock

« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »

10. I slacked all throughout college and still managed to pull down a 3.85 GPA. I did the same thing in graduate school and managed to get a 3.65 GPA.

major?

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2007, 10:28:08 PM »
tenets, not tenants

just an fyi!
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2007, 10:29:21 PM »

major?

ART

« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »

major?

B.S. Psychology
B.A. Sociology
M.Ed. School Psychology

Not hard majors to any extent, but I was also heavily involved in multiple research projects.

That didn't stop me from Counter Strike marathons most nights!
野球

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2007, 10:33:53 PM »

2. I hate that I've only slept with virgins

6. My penis is mad small

I would think #6 would make you thankful of #2.

DJ_Tet

« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2007, 10:50:34 PM »
Peter Cetera  :lol

I watched Karate Kid II the other night just for his music  :-*
TIT

Catz

« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2007, 11:04:33 PM »
Quote from: Catz
9) I'm an only child and the only female child of my family (the only grand daughter ftw!)

Cool -- I sometimes worry that my daughter needs a sibling or two to be well-rounded, but I sure as hell don't want a second, and neither does my wife (especially her). If you can come out reasonably sane and well-adjusted, well, it makes a certain decision I need to make in the near future all the easier. :'(

Don't spoil her too much! :P
U

Catz

« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2007, 11:10:53 PM »
Lemurs, I'm not sure why you're being so nasty. Is it because I said on OA that you brought a lot of negative attention on yourself? That's hardly worth such vindictive and nasty comments. Oh well.

Let me respond equally in kind then:

:D
U

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »
 :lol, can one of the mods make that lemurs avatar?

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2007, 11:13:29 PM »
Lemurs, I'm not sure why you're being so nasty. Is it because I said on OA that you brought a lot of negative attention on yourself? That's hardly worth such vindictive and nasty comments. Oh well.

Let me respond equally in kind then:

(Image removed from quote.)

:D

lmao
UNF

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2007, 11:15:32 PM »
hahaha, BURN
duc

Beezy

« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2007, 11:22:52 PM »
MY TURN! Sorry for typing so much, I got carried away:

1. I'm black and I was born in the U.S, but everyone else in my family was born in Jamaica. I completely understand patois because of this, but I can't speak it myself. I don't try to because I don't wanna make a fool of myself. Sometimes I feel like an outcast because of this. :-\

2. Most of the time I'm laughing or smiling. I'm very loyal to my family and close friends. Sometimes I'm too nice. I trust people too easily and I've been burned in the past because of it.

3. When I'm mad or not in a good mood, you can tell just by looking at my face. My family say that I give some of the most evil looks. One of my best friends once told me that sometimes I make him feel like crying because of the way that I look at him when he does something stupid. :lol

4. I got close to many girls in high school, but I never actually asked any of them out. I always find out that they liked me when it's too late. Yeah, I'm still a virgin.

5. An ex of a friend of mine (they went out sophomore year of high school) somehow became my best female friend. Right now we're going to the same university. I can't make up my mind whether or not I actually like her, but I feel a bit jealous whenever she gets a new boyfriend or male friend. I feel like that with all the females that I'm close to though. I'm gonna be an overprotective father if I ever have a daughter. :(

6. I'm not sure what I wanna do with my life either. My major is accounting right now because I've always loved math, I understand it easily with little studying, I tolerate it better than everyone else in the classes that I've been in so far, and I know that it will pay well. 

7. I mentioned before in another thread that I've had a lot of dreams that faded away, but the one that I still wish to fulfill is learning how to play the piano, guitar and hopefully some other instruments so that I can make/produce my own music. I don't want this dream to die too.

8. I plan on getting another guitar sometime soon. I had one, but I gave it to one of my granduncles in Jamaica. He's a decent player, but he didn't have his own guitar anymore. I felt sorry for him and gave him mine. This was during summer 05. I haven't went back since, but I heard that now he has alzheimer's and can barely remember anyone. From what my mother told me (she visited again this past summer), he takes the guitar everywhere he goes and plays it all the time. They think that it's the only reason that he hasn't completely lost his mind already. :'(

9. I FUCKIN' LOVE CRYSTAL KAY! There, I said it. I've been obsessed with her for three days now and I've listened to all of her albums at least twice. She doesn't have a big ass or big tits, but I'd still marry her. Hopefully she believes that age ain't nothing but a number.
 :heartbeat :heart :interracial :heart :heartbeat

10. I love kids and I wish death on anyone who would ever try to harm a child. I have a nephew who is now 5 and a godson who will be 2 this June. If anything horrible ever happens to them or any of my little cousins, I'll try my best to end the life of the person responsible.

Extras:

I have braids. I don't plan on cutting my hair anytime soon. No, I'm not fighting the power.

I'm a bit of a Nintendo fanboy. I can't stay mad at them. They gave me the Zelda games. :-[

I hope Crystal Kay is like Catz and doesn't like shopping. :-*

Most of you fools seem like cool people. ;)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2007, 11:29:04 PM »

8. I plan on getting another guitar sometime soon. I had one, but I gave it to one of my granduncles in Jamaica. He's a decent player, but he didn't have his own guitar anymore. I felt sorry for him and gave him mine. This was during summer 05. I haven't went back since, but I heard that now he has alzheimer's and can barely remember anyone. From what my mother told me (she visited again this past summer), he takes the guitar everywhere he goes and plays it all the time. They think that it's the only reason that he hasn't completely lost his mind already. :'(

awww thats sweet and sad. 

Do you have a Jamaican accent?

Beezy

« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2007, 11:32:29 PM »

awww thats sweet and sad. 

Do you have a Jamaican accent?

1. I'm black and I was born in the U.S, but everyone else in my family was born in Jamaica. I completely understand patois because of this, but I can't speak it myself. I don't try to because I don't wanna make a fool of myself. Sometimes I feel like an outcast because of this. :-\

Nope. Some people have said that I have a bit of an accent, but I don't hear it.

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2007, 11:45:32 PM »
1.I had a homosexual experience and I'm really ashamed of it.

2.I have a secret that will fuck me up in the future(10 years or so)

3.I'm not very different from my online personality except I'm rather quiet when I meet most people for the first time but if I get to know you I can become quite the chatter-box.

4.All of my grandparents are dead and I never met them.

5.I talk to myself aloud when I'm alone.

6.I have a half-sister I never met.

7.I went to Barbados a couple years ago and vowed to never return.

8.I dislike most of the family members I've met.

9.I like to commit myself to things and see it through to the end regardless of how painful,hard,annoying,etc it is but lately I just don't have the drive to do anything.

10.I think my brother is insane.

And everyday I try to remind myself "Life is what you make it"
Boo

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2007, 11:48:29 PM »
Junpei's has the best list so far.  so mysterious.  will you PM me all the info?  :)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 12:54:53 AM by Father_Mike »

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2007, 12:44:05 AM »
11) tired of people that make shit up

12) tired of the showboating shit

13) tired on macking on every e-woman you see
dap

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2007, 12:52:15 AM »
Yeah I might PM you some stuff.
Boo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2007, 12:54:37 AM »
Homosexual experience? What?

Are you serious or joking

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2007, 12:55:40 AM »

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2007, 01:02:59 AM »
Homosexual experience? What?

Are you serious or joking

I'm serious.
Boo

Robo

« Reply #146 on: March 06, 2007, 01:04:15 AM »
I hope you realize that now you're obligated to tell us about it.
obo

bluemax

« Reply #147 on: March 06, 2007, 03:13:44 AM »
The most interesting things I can think about myself seem kinda mundane after reading all this.

1. I've never lived anywhere longer than 6 years, and most places I've lived have been for a maximum of 2 years. As a result I don't have any real life long term friends (I still have my best friend from middle schools AIM screen name but we talk about once a year now). The only people I'm really close to are my family and even they don't know everything I think about.

2. I was born and raised religious but I'm not sure where I stand currently. I tend to hedge my bets by not completely compromising my values but at the same time I don't feel particularly compelled to go to church or particularly interested when I am there.

3. I broke my left arm twice in the same spot.

4. I was an extra in a movie thanks to my former band geek ways. Also I played trumpet for a long time but quit after my freshman year of college. I did get to stand on the field at Notre Dame and I'm proud that probably no football player from my highschool ever will get to say that.

5. I'm 24 and don't have a drivers license. There's a long pathetic set of reasons behind this but meh.

6. I flunked out of college after my sophomore year, worked my ass off and got back in only to scrape my way to a diploma (well not there yet). This after being one of the top 20 or so students in my graduating class and one of like 3 to actually go to a college more than 50 miles from home.

7. I've always been a big dreamer. I day dream ALL THE TIME. To help myself sleep at night I still entertain the kind of stupid fantasies I did as a 3rd grader.

8. I've never had a real relationship. In fact I don't think I've had a girl in real life express much interest in me since about 10th grade. It's possible that I've been oblivious a few times but meh. This is probably because I made the choice to become a computer science major. Or because I'm just awkward and not very social.

9. My dog is named Yoda and he has floppy ears. He's also on wikipedia as an example of an overweight dog :(

10. I'm actually generally pretty happy with life despite my minor hardships and try to remain thankful for the chances I've had to do the things I've done.

And 11, I think I may have ADD but I can't tell if it's just that I'm easily bored or have a serious attention span problem.
NO

Itch

« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2007, 03:29:47 AM »
1. I never slip, I never fall.

2. A lot of hoes give me they numbers but I never call.

3. A real O.G. look at V.I.P. and see a nicca ball.

4. Then after we hit the club baby then I'm gonna hit them draws.

5. I'm gonna break you off and that's all.

6. Every freak should have a picture of my dick on they wall.

7. Itch be the shit, all my homies be the click.

8. Yeah this for my dawgs.

9. Yeah gangsters, hustlers, wanksters, busters.

10. I just bought a Cadillac.
esq

etiolate

« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2007, 08:17:13 AM »

1. I haven't been able to work in years. I'm not proud of it and don't talk about it.

2. Almost dropped out of highschool, but a teacher came to my house to talk me into coming back.

3. I'm double jointed in the arms.

4. I have a big problem with the words homophobe and homophobic.  I just thought it was a poorly chosen word, even the people that the word is used against aren't afraid of homosexuals, they're paranoid of them.  There's a big difference between paranoia and fear.  Paranoia is being suspicious to the extreme. Fear is different.  Someone in a trenchcoat is suspicious, someone in a trench coat with a gun pointed to your head is fear.  There is nothing left to be suspicious about. And on top of all that, sometimes its just a moral disagreement and nothing to do with paranoia or fear. Also, people use the word to demean others, which is of course, alanis morrisette.

5. I have a hard time saying no to the needy.  This doesn't make me a good person, it is just a problem I have. It can be good or bad, but I would rather be able to say no sometimes. I give money to the poor, but then I turn around and get involved with fucked up women.  It's bad.

6. Until about age 14, Kenny Rogers was my favorite musician.  Then it was REM, then Pearl Jam, but I still love Kenny. You my man dawg.

7. I liked Debbie Gibson when I was young and I would jump up and down on my bedbunks with my sister singing the song "Red Hot". Then we'd stop the tape and repeat the song again until we were out of breath.

8. I assume all of you know who Rush Limbaugh is.  Well Rush, before becoming what he is now, had a local radio show here in my city and his favorite place to pick on(and still is to this day) is the town of Rio Linda.  This town Rio Linda is where I first grew up and I must admit, it deserves the mocking it gets. I have so many weird childhood memories from that house.  We lived in a subarban track house across the street from a farm and down the street from a Circle K.  That sort of sums up Rio Linda in bits.  One night, after I had taken like my weekly 5 year old boy bath, the drunken son that lived across the street had set the farm on fire.  At the same time, a battered woman was walking down the street with blood running down her face.  Her boyfriend had beaten her up, as he was drunk, too.  Meanwhile the fire is destroying the entire farm. I remember looking out the doorway and seeing a youn woman with blood running all over her face and then flames blazing away across the street.  That's a typical Rio Linda event.  Rio Linda was hell. Our nieghbors would kill rats and invite me out to look at the dead body.  Their mother was decapitated by her boyfriend. The eldest brother took over the family and was arrested due to threatening to shoot his girlfriend with a shotgun. The other neighbor had a little boy who one knight grabbed a can kerosine and drenched the entire house with it, then lit a match and had it burn while his mother and sisters slept.  The fire nearly reached our house, it burned all the way to the tree branches leading to our roof. Nobody died. I repeat, Rio Linda is hell and the local ice creamery has a special milkshake named after Rush Limbaugh for his lambasting the town.

9. I am actually rather competitive, despite being quiet and reserved. it always comes out in sports and games. People always find it weird or mismatching with the rest of me.

10. I am a pacifist. Or an aspiring one who hasn't broken the vow yet.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2007, 10:24:32 AM »
5 More facts

1. I cheated on the ACT

2. My emotional reactions are very subdued, almost to a fault. I've been in life threatening situations more than a couple times and my heart rate never really increased. I freak some people out with how calm I am.

3. That being said, I seem to get scared over utterly ridiculous things like if I see an object in my house placed somewhere I don't remember placing it

4. I have met Tom Brady, Earl Boykins, and Rosa Parks

5. When I was younger my smaller brother used to strip for me

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2007, 11:17:00 AM »
The facts you have all been waiting for:

1. I was a Nintard until I played Grand Theft Auto III for the first time my freshman year of high school.

2. I was a hardcore Christian and a right wing conservative until my sophomore year of high school. Even down to the "homosexuality is wrong, creationism should be taught in schools" viewpoint. Several things happened that made me realize that I was dead wrong about a lot of things, and I believe the exact opposite of almost everything I argued for then.

3. I tried to kill myself my junior year of high school because a girl I had barely dated for two weeks broke up with me. While we are on that subject, I used to be a huge emo kid. I posted the note on Livejournal.com. I'm not even kidding. Thankfully, I outgrew this quickly, and I don't have this problem anymore.

4. Last console generation, I owned every handheld and system that was released. Whenever I buy the PS3 this summer, I will have achieved that for this console generation.

5. I'm a virgin.

6. I've posted on blogs and message boards of all kinds since I was in the fifth grade. I currently have three active blogs, including one I started last night

7. I like the prequels. Deal with it.

8. I want a job in the film industry, and am considering film school. However, whenever I heard FoC was also a film major, I almost changed my mind and considered doing something else, because the last thing I ever want to be is FoC.

9. I live in southeastern Kentucky, which is a total pit of hell. I think this state is made up of 90% white trash, and the area is so right-wing it makes me sick to my stomach. My main objective is to get out of this state.

10. I spent at least $57 on DVDs yesterday. I ordered Casino Royale, Goodfellas (which should be here tomorrow), and Children of Men off of Amazon. I also found A Fistful of Dollars off of Wal-Mart, and I am watching it sometime tonight.

BONUS FACT

11. I have watched the Departed at least 5 times in its entirety since it was released on DVD.
HLR

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2007, 11:34:23 AM »
The bonus fact makes you AWESOME

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2007, 02:37:11 PM »

WHAT
Boo

omg_lemurs

• omg leper
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2007, 02:51:46 PM »

WHAT

I SECOND THIS MOTION AND REQUEST THAT PHOENIX DARK TAKE THE STAND TO EXPLAIN THIS MATTER FURTHER.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 03:08:13 PM by omg_lemurs »
xkx

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2007, 03:01:16 PM »
 :lol

omg_lemurs

• omg leper
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »
OBJECTION!!!

Phoenix Dark is making a mockery of this court room your Honor.
xkx

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2007, 03:42:14 PM »
I was like 13 and I would pay him to dance around and take off his clothes.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2007, 03:43:24 PM »
I was like 13 and I would pay him to dance around and take off his clothes.

O that explained everything,  why did you have him strip for money?

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2007, 03:44:55 PM »
fuck, I'm already getting you confused with demi  :-\

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2007, 03:46:23 PM »
It was a joke - I didn't make him strip :-\

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2007, 03:55:41 PM »
Oh ok false alarm

I thought there was gonna be incest in this thread
Boo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2007, 04:00:42 PM »
You don't get it. I didn't make him strip - he did it anyway, and I paid him

Cheebs

« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2007, 04:01:19 PM »
you paying him means you approved of it and enjoyed it

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2007, 04:02:24 PM »
You don't get it. I didn't make him strip - he did it anyway, and I paid him

Like you pay a street performer, because your grateful for the entertainment or like you pay a stripper, because you get to touch the top of the thong?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2007, 04:04:32 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol

I'm joking

Cheebs

« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2007, 04:06:35 PM »
but this face would never lie:

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2007, 04:08:59 PM »

Robo

obo

Cheebs

« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2007, 04:11:38 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
he admits he smokes. He is such a truthful young boy.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
eh, extra facts...

11.  I have two little brothers that live in New Mexico.  One, Josiah, I haven't seen in years and I don't knkow where he is.  When my Dad got divorced from his ex wife (my stepmom), she took him and changed all her phone numbers etc.  My dad could find him, but he doesn't give a shit and neither does she so long as my dad pays child support on time every month.  My other brother, Daniel, was a love child between my Dad and his girlfriends daughter.  The daughter is 24 years old and is in jail right now.  She had him in prison and I drove 14 hours to pick him up.  I love him to death.  I took care of him and raised him like my own child until 1 year later when his mom signed away her rights and his "real" father got out of jail and wanted custody.  What was he in jail for?  Oh yeah, being a fucking pedophile.  My dad could do something about, say ask for a paternity test or something.  But he doesn't give a shit.  He'll move on to the next best thing in life like he has always done.

12.  I haven't cried since the day my daughter was born.  My father fell into a coma?  Nothing.  My ex wife cheated on me?  Nothing.  My mom thinks there's something wrong.  But last week, I was visiting my daughter and she wanted to watch Spongebob but it was time for bed.  Her mom turned off the TV and she ran to me crying saying "Daddy, please, no, no, no, no, Daddy.  Please Daddy, no."  And she was hugging me so tight and giving me kisses.  My estrogen must have been on that day because that's the closest I've been to crying in years. 

13.  I make a lot of money for my age and I'm really tired of my fucking friends about it.  I get asked for money a lot.  Or when we go out, there's always "let Edward pay for it."  Fuck them.  Then they have the fucking nerve to call me greedy (behind my fucking back) when I split the fucking tab.  Fuck you.  Or they just say "man, can I borrow money?" all the fucking time.  ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  Or god forbid we're having a conversation about financial situations and I say "I'm broke".  I get the "how are you broke? blah blah blah".  Ya know what bitch?  I don't live at home off mom and dads tit.  fuck off.  I work for my fucking money and I have fucking bills too.  eat me.

14.  My escapades with women and seeing how easily they can lie and cheat has made me really skeptical on the idea of love.

15.  I'm uncircumsized and I have a really small weiner.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:28:53 PM by Mupepe »

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2007, 06:31:34 PM »
Someone's in a pissy mood... :-\
BKO

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2007, 06:32:42 PM »
Wouldn't give you a loan either huh?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #174 on: March 06, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »
a little.  I still love you :-*

Candyflip

« Reply #175 on: March 06, 2007, 07:08:45 PM »
1. I'm agnostic.

2. I use forums as an outlet, in a way. I'm pretty quiet in real life, and I think this stems from problems with me being able to express whatever is on my mind orally. On the other hand, I can organize my thoughts much better in writing, which is why I am drawn to forums.

3. I do not like having too many really close friends; it's a pain to keep up relationships, and honestly, I like being alone probably just as much as having a companion.

4. I can eat ridiculous amounts of food and not gain anything. I'm 5'9, 130lbs. Last night I had 4 PB&J sandwiches, 2 pieces of pizza, 2 double cheese burgers, and 2 apple pies.

5. Up until recently, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life.

6-10 some other time.
ffs

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #176 on: March 06, 2007, 10:29:09 PM »
hug<<<Mupepe>>>hug :'(  If we lived closer we'd be buds and I could chill wit you and make you toast.  Sometimes it just takes some time again to cry.
:)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #177 on: March 06, 2007, 10:30:37 PM »
hug<<<Mupepe>>>hug :'(  If we lived closer we'd be buds and I could chill wit you and make you toast.  Sometimes it just takes some time again to cry.
let's make out

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #178 on: March 06, 2007, 10:34:36 PM »
let's make out

:heartbeat

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:rapetime
[close]
:)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #179 on: March 06, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »
Can we make it a 3 way?  :drool