Author Topic: Euro twenty twenty one ish  (Read 17819 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: Euro twenty twenty one ish
« Reply #420 on: July 07, 2021, 03:18:27 PM »
Danes not looking great :(

Neither did Italy yesterday
Spud

jorma

« Reply #421 on: July 07, 2021, 03:22:48 PM »
I don't want to wait until tomorrow for the Denmark game....

(Image removed from quote.)

That's pretty cool considering you're like 90 minutes from this:  :lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #422 on: July 07, 2021, 03:31:30 PM »
Very nice

Propagandhim

« Reply #423 on: July 07, 2021, 03:31:50 PM »
I don't want to wait until tomorrow for the Denmark game....

(Image removed from quote.)

That's pretty cool considering you're like 90 minutes from this:  :lol

Nope.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #424 on: July 07, 2021, 03:32:39 PM »
Stream died I missed it

Kurt Russell

« Reply #425 on: July 07, 2021, 03:35:50 PM »
England looking more rattled than amir0x in a kindergarten.
woke

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

Propagandhim

« Reply #427 on: July 07, 2021, 03:39:54 PM »
 :noooo

Raist

« Reply #428 on: July 07, 2021, 03:42:56 PM »
Technically it's DEN 2 - ENG 0

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #429 on: July 07, 2021, 04:22:00 PM »
Pretty good right now

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #430 on: July 07, 2021, 04:30:06 PM »
Does Harry McGuire have the most punchable face in football?
Spud

Propagandhim

« Reply #431 on: July 07, 2021, 04:34:45 PM »

The goalie gives him a run for his money

Raist

« Reply #432 on: July 07, 2021, 04:36:00 PM »
Or Kane. Or Graelish.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #433 on: July 07, 2021, 04:49:16 PM »

Pickford doesn't qualify as human. It's cruel to beat animals
Spud

Propagandhim

« Reply #434 on: July 07, 2021, 04:50:22 PM »

Pickford doesn't qualify as human. It's cruel to beat animals

:whew

samir

« Reply #435 on: July 07, 2021, 04:54:14 PM »
Referee bought by the English?  :thinking

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #436 on: July 07, 2021, 05:00:14 PM »
Where the fuck did 7 minutes come from?
Spud

Propagandhim

« Reply #437 on: July 07, 2021, 05:10:50 PM »
No...noo...

MY DICK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #438 on: July 07, 2021, 05:11:25 PM »
WHAT

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #439 on: July 07, 2021, 05:12:12 PM »
Dumb

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #440 on: July 07, 2021, 05:14:31 PM »
No way that was a penalty.
Spud

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #441 on: July 07, 2021, 05:14:33 PM »
Well that sucked

Propagandhim

« Reply #442 on: July 07, 2021, 05:17:57 PM »
English are such frauds lmfao.  All their games against mediocre opponents and winning with a dive.  God fucking damnit I hate this team so much.

samir

« Reply #443 on: July 07, 2021, 05:18:30 PM »

Raist

« Reply #444 on: July 07, 2021, 05:20:21 PM »
dive

ENG - ITA seems fitting for the final :teehee

Propagandhim

« Reply #445 on: July 07, 2021, 05:21:06 PM »

Propagandhim

Courage

« Reply #447 on: July 07, 2021, 05:22:42 PM »
The one that wasn't given before on Sterling was more of a pen than the goal. Denmark blatantly getting shafted

Kurt Russell

« Reply #448 on: July 07, 2021, 05:36:09 PM »
PATHETIC.  I'm going to eat my own dick if this horrendous English team gets close to winning a Euro esp with the shitty trail they left behind.

Link me your onlyfans?
woke

samir

« Reply #449 on: July 07, 2021, 05:37:07 PM »
This England team is repulsive. Don't disappoint me, Italy.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #450 on: July 07, 2021, 05:37:35 PM »
BS win

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #451 on: July 07, 2021, 05:40:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1412882995678261250
This moron is frantically googling "condiments that look like sperm" as we speak.
Spud

Propagandhim

« Reply #452 on: July 07, 2021, 05:40:59 PM »
PATHETIC.  I'm going to eat my own dick if this horrendous English team gets close to winning a Euro esp with the shitty trail they left behind.

Link me your onlyfans?

eat my dirty pussy

Courage

Propagandhim

« Reply #454 on: July 07, 2021, 05:48:27 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #455 on: July 07, 2021, 05:51:40 PM »
FOOTBULL IS CUMMING HOME  :clap :gbcry :hyper

On Dutch TV it was explained that the penalty was rewarded because what the defender did wasn't necessary.
Sterling would've just crossed the line had he done nothing. Instead he hit him from behind and although it was a minor foul, it still was a penalty worthy foul according to the rules.
🤴

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #456 on: July 07, 2021, 05:55:23 PM »
Never thought I'd be forced to cheer for Italy.  Hope those short spaghetti slurpers right this wrong.   

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #457 on: July 07, 2021, 05:56:16 PM »
VAR had a nightmare
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #458 on: July 07, 2021, 05:58:34 PM »
FOOTBULL IS CUMMING HOME  :clap :gbcry :hyper

On Dutch TV it was explained that the penalty was rewarded because what the defender did wasn't necessary.
Sterling would've just crossed the line had he done nothing. Instead he hit him from behind and although it was a minor foul, it still was a penalty worthy foul according to the rules.
Some contact is necessary for a foul to be awarded though.
Spud

Raist

Propagandhim

« Reply #460 on: July 07, 2021, 05:59:59 PM »
Never thought I'd be forced to cheer for Italy.  Hope those short spaghetti slurpers right this wrong.

:dead

jorma

« Reply #461 on: July 07, 2021, 06:01:32 PM »
If England was undeserving of the finals, consider that the alternative would have been a team even less deserving.
The clearly better team won.

Also it will be way more fun watching Italy smash England on Wembley.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #462 on: July 07, 2021, 06:06:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1412882995678261250
This moron is frantically googling "condiments that look like sperm" as we speak.

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1412888506754547717

:dead

Don't worry about the Finals I think another Dutchman is the referee. He'll whistle Kane and the boys to victory.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #463 on: July 07, 2021, 06:31:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/ballsdotie/status/1412896679481815041

lmao this whole thing was rigged.

Still England was clearly the better team and has a 1% better chance against Italy than the English.
🤴

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #464 on: July 07, 2021, 07:10:23 PM »
Now I cant wait to start the league again, and be angry about how shit Copenhagen are.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #465 on: July 07, 2021, 07:21:31 PM »
Yep. Newcastle players were back in training. Same cloggers, same shit manager. FML.
Spud

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #466 on: July 08, 2021, 05:58:59 AM »
So much salt.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/match/2024490--england-vs-denmark/statistics/?iv=true

Look at the stats here and tell yourself the better team didn't win, you may not like it, but accept it.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #467 on: July 08, 2021, 07:20:54 AM »
On the one hand, i wanted Denmark to win, like everybody else, but on the other, everyone would've hated us in an ITA-DEN final, now things are much more balanced, in terms of eventual seething.  :thinking

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #468 on: July 08, 2021, 07:22:35 AM »
So much salt.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/match/2024490--england-vs-denmark/statistics/?iv=true

Look at the stats here and tell yourself the better team didn't win, you may not like it, but accept it.
England was clearly the better player, it's just disappointing they had to win that way tbh.
And at the end of the day, even if you play better all game, you should be able to actually CLOSE, which they basically weren't able to do for 90+ minutes.

But yeah, it was clear Denmark was struggling hard pretty much the whole time.

Kane even fumbled the pen, ffs. (and i think it's bullshit that the ball stays live after a penalty shot, sillyrule)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #469 on: July 08, 2021, 07:31:25 AM »
So much salt.

England was clearly the better player, it's just disappointing they had to win that way tbh.
And at the end of the day, even if you play better all game, you should be able to actually CLOSE, which they basically weren't able to do for 90+ minutes.

But yeah, it was clear Denmark was struggling hard pretty much the whole time.

Kane even fumbled the pen, ffs. (and i think it's bullshit that the ball stays live after a penalty shot, sillyrule)

To be fair if it wasn't for Schmeichel having such a beast of a game I think Denmark would have got hammered, he was really good last night.

Yeah, the way that we won was very disappointing. I think the Danes would have beat us on pens. So however ugly we'll take the win.

But from the second half of Extra Time Sterling was toying with the Defence and could have scored another but we just decided to keep passing it about.

Well the penalty rule is usually because it's scored, saved or missed, it was just unfortunate that he fumbled the ball then, but those are the rules.

I am finding the whole, "Well, those English bastards are racists" but at the same time they have never read the sort of shit Italian fans have done too.

But you know, same old classic let's just hate England...

Raist

« Reply #470 on: July 08, 2021, 07:46:52 AM »

:crybaby

Ghoul

« Reply #471 on: July 08, 2021, 08:03:44 AM »

:crybaby

In the final!
 :point

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #472 on: July 08, 2021, 08:09:54 AM »

I am finding the whole, "Well, those English bastards are racists" but at the same time they have never read the sort of shit Italian fans have done too.

Italy is quite racist but the difference is, it (racist) doesn't work as an insult here, because the racists don't really care to pretend they're not.
I mean the kind of people that throw bananas and have SPQR or DVCE tattoos.  :lol

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #473 on: July 08, 2021, 08:15:13 AM »
To be fair if it wasn't for Schmeichel having such a beast of a game I think Denmark would have got hammered, he was really good last night.

Uh he did like one really good save, and that was straight at him. The pen he probably should have done better at, considering he picked the right side. Was such a weak shot. You dominated quite a lot, but not scoring was rather down to shit decision making in front of goal, not some insane performance from Schmeichel.

Ghoul

« Reply #474 on: July 08, 2021, 08:25:11 AM »

Uh he did like one really good save, and that was straight at him. The pen he probably should have done better at, considering he picked the right side. Was such a weak shot. You dominated quite a lot, but not scoring was rather down to shit decision making in front of goal, not some insane performance from Schmeichel.

I still think he had a good game to be fair, yeah some of our either tactical or decision making was poor, we got a lot better when grealish came on for a bit then got instantly subbed as we scored.

We need to be a lot better if we're to beat Italy, they're not unbeatable, hopefully it's just a good game on Sunday. 

Propagandhim

« Reply #475 on: July 08, 2021, 10:55:40 AM »
The whole "Their fans are shit" argument sucks.  There's always going to be a bunch of worthless assholes in the crowd for every team.

Propagandhim

« Reply #476 on: July 08, 2021, 11:01:18 AM »

Can't wait until they amend the rules to the equivalent of pen shootouts - where if the goalie blocks it, the play is over.  They odds are already astronomically against them, and the other team can score off an errant rebound in the offchance the goalie succeeds?  Never can get over that one.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #477 on: July 08, 2021, 11:39:05 AM »
Can't wait until they amend the rules to the equivalent of pen shootouts - where if the goalie blocks it, the play is over.  They odds are already astronomically against them, and the other team can score off an errant rebound in the offchance the goalie succeeds?  Never can get over that one.

This makes no sense from a regular spot kick, particularly when the defence can already interfere with play the moment the penalty has been taken. Why would you award a penalty for denial of a clear goalscoring opportunity, for example, and then reduce the odds that a team will score from the resultant penalty?
woke

jorma

« Reply #478 on: July 08, 2021, 11:49:52 AM »

Hard disagree, i like the rule that when the ball is in play it's in play, where the penalty shootouts are the exception. No set pieces that exist completely outside the flow of the rest of the game like in the 'murican franchise leauges.

Ghoul

« Reply #479 on: July 08, 2021, 12:04:22 PM »

Hard disagree, i like the rule that when the ball is in play it's in play, where the penalty shootouts are the exception. No set pieces that exist completely outside the flow of the rest of the game like in the 'murican franchise leauges.

I agree with you and what happened with the pen yesterday is very rare indeed, they're generally scored, missed or the keeper saves and it goes out or is held onto.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 01:30:50 PM by Ghoul »