Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 192583 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #1080 on: March 23, 2018, 11:57:03 AM »

The dude literally kept saying this is the left’s fault over and over again

Yes and it is. If the left can't field a candidate capable of beating Donald Fucking Trump, then it's entirely their fault.

You’re flip flopping.  First you say it’s not entirely the left fault and now you’re saying it is entirely the left’s fault.
Everything is the lefts fault. Had they not riled up the working classes we'd still have kings, queens, princesses and peace.
🤴

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1081 on: March 23, 2018, 12:00:45 PM »
"You're" also "forgetting" another, I feel, very important factor in why Trump won.

He wasn't Hillary Clinton.

And literally only an idiot or someone who is extremely greedy/racist/sexist/homophobic- and or transphobic could possibly think that’s a good reason.

Considering who I’m talking to...

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1082 on: March 23, 2018, 12:01:44 PM »
You’re flip flopping.  First you say it’s not entirely the left fault and now you’re saying it is entirely the left’s fault.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough and that's my bad. I'll reiterate what I was trying to say.

At no point did he say this was just a fault of the left

This was in response to your statement that he was accusing the left of careful debate and respect for opponents and not accusing the right of lacking the same skills. I used "fault" in the context of "defect". Ie: Inability to calmly and reasonably debate is not just a problem of the left.

In terms of Trump though, that's absolutely the fault of the left. You failed to put forward a credible candidate for one of the most winnable elections of recent times and doubled down by not providing a compelling reason for non-democrats to vote for him.

So a fault != the fault. There you go!
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1083 on: March 23, 2018, 12:02:55 PM »
Without communism the Germans would've been beaten on two fronts by the Russians, English and French. Thus the US would not enter WW1. Not disturbing the balance of the world.
Without communism Germany post WW2 wouldn't be a place of revolution and riots and thus Hitler wouldn't have risen to power.
Without Hitler the WW2 thing wouldn't have happened. So Truman wouldn't need to scare the soviets by lighting up Japan with a Nuke.
Without Truman being scared by communists the Cold War wouldn't have happened.
Without the cold war, there wouldn't have been Mujaheddin in Afghanistan. Thus Bin Laden wouldn't have been involved with the CIA.
Without Bin Laden as a war lord he'd finish his studies and not do 9/11
Without 9/11 good 'ol Georgie wouldn't have invaded Iraq
Without the invasion of Iraq, no ISIS
Without the cold war, ISIS, Iraq etc. Donald Trump wouldn't have anything to throw at his Republican opponents.
🤴

Cream

« Reply #1084 on: March 23, 2018, 12:03:26 PM »

Maybe I wasn't clear enough and that's my bad. I'll reiterate what I was trying to say.

At no point did he say this was just a fault of the left

This was in response to your statement that he was accusing the left of careful debate and respect for opponents and not accusing the right of lacking the same skills. I used "fault" in the context of "defect". Ie: Inability to calmly and reasonably debate is not just a problem of the left.

In terms of Trump though, that's absolutely the fault of the left. You failed to put forward a credible candidate for one of the most winnable elections of recent times and doubled down by not providing a compelling reason for non-democrats to vote for him.

So a fault != the fault. There you go!

“ you didn’t give me a good enough reason to not stab myself and everyone in my family,  so it’s your fault that I did it and since you told me that I’m stupid for doing it I’m going to do it again!”

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1085 on: March 23, 2018, 12:04:57 PM »

Yes and it is. If the left can't field a candidate capable of beating Donald Fucking Trump, then it's entirely their fault.

To be fair he specifically said

at no point did he say this was just a fault of the left

I would think any instructions for who should stop behaving a certain way would apply to whoever is currently behaving that way.  If the left are the only people doing it then yeah it would seem the instructions apply only to the left.  But you're saying people on the right are doing it too, so why wouldn't those instructions also apply to them?
Uncle

Cream

« Reply #1086 on: March 23, 2018, 12:06:19 PM »

I would think any instructions for who should stop behaving a certain way would apply to whoever is currently behaving that way.  If the left are the only people doing it then yeah it would seem the instructions apply only to the left.  But you're saying people on the right are doing it too, so why wouldn't those instructions also apply to them?

Because the right was able to win everything without following those instructions,  and they are currently the side that everyone is saying needs to be respected and listened to even though they have never ever once done that to the other side

So clearly there something else about the right’s method that works.  I wonder what it could possibly be??

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1087 on: March 23, 2018, 12:09:12 PM »
are you incapable of not getting into internet slapfights? Is it some pathology you cant control or something :stahp
bent

Cream

« Reply #1088 on: March 23, 2018, 12:10:30 PM »
are you incapable of not getting into internet slapfights? Is it some pathology you cant control or something :stahp

I obviously just have opinions that are controversial to people on this board. What you’re asking me is to never give my opinions on anything

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1089 on: March 23, 2018, 12:11:26 PM »

Because the right was able to win everything without following those instructions,  and they are currently the side that everyone is saying needs to be respected and listened to even though they have never ever once done that to the other side

So clearly there something else about the right’s method that works.  I wonder what it could possibly be??
That's the secret of winning  :success

Let me explain it one more time:

Left: Proof to us that you are worthy by passing this purity test and make sure you undersign our 1000's of values that change with each election cycle. I'm not sure if supporting the working classes is enough tbh, how do you feel about animal rights?

Right: Don't vote for the left, really that's all you need to do to join our club.
🤴

Jerry

« Reply #1090 on: March 23, 2018, 12:11:48 PM »
You do seem very antagonistic and contrarian in general tbh.
COYS

Jerry

« Reply #1091 on: March 23, 2018, 12:12:05 PM »
^ @Cream
COYS

tummyfat

« Reply #1092 on: March 23, 2018, 12:13:22 PM »

I obviously just have opinions that are controversial to people on this board. What you’re asking me is to never give my opinions on anything
Ok, sounds good

Cream

« Reply #1093 on: March 23, 2018, 12:13:53 PM »

You guys hate era and almost everything a lot of people there believe. I agree with a lot of it, obviously. I think it stands to reason that you guys would have disagreements with me specifically

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1094 on: March 23, 2018, 12:15:10 PM »
On Era there is really nothing to agree with. Except for
"RESET HTE CLOK new Nintendo DIRECT lol lol"

and

"THIS WAS POSTED IN BAD FAITH!"
🤴

Leadbelly

« Reply #1095 on: March 23, 2018, 12:18:02 PM »

What people don’t seem to understand is that I don’t think anyone who disagrees with me is evil or racist or sexist.  I think people that do evil racist and sexist things are evil racist and sexist.

And if you Are so upset about being called racist that you vote for trump  to stick it all those meanie liberals then yeah you’re probably racist.  It’s always so funny to me how this advice of “ talk to the people you disagree with and don’t insult and attack them” only applies to the left

We're talking specifically about Trump supprters, but there is a pattern I see with some people on the Left to attack people who have genuine fears and call them racist.

Lets tke for instance one of the most controversial actions Trump has done in his presidency. He temporarily banned Muslims from 7 countries. Just to put this in perspective, Chatham House in the UK asked a far harder question than that to the people of 10 European countries. They ask whether they believed all Muslim immigration should be stopped. Not a temporary ban and not limited to 7 countries, all Muslim immigration, permanently. Well, in 8 out of 10 of those countries asked, the majority said yes, they want Muslim immigration to be stopped. I will also mention in one of the countries where it was not a majority (the Uk) only 47% believed all Muslim immigration should be stopped. 47%

So, what does that tell you? Does that mean the majority of Europeans are then racist. This is not necessarily the case. Considering the amount of terrorism, for instance, it is fair to say a lot of people have a genuine fear of the level of Muslim immigration into Europe. It is not just terrorism though, the increase in sexual assaults, and other crimes throughtout Europe has something to do with it. The other thing is, there are people who genuinely feel that Islam may not be compatible with Liberal values. What would it mean for an increasing Muslim population for the future of Europe?

Here's the thing: Shouting people like this down as racist when they have genuine, real fears, is not only intolerant, it is dangerous. In some sense you can see a self-fulfilling prophecy emerge. If the Left make it impossible for people to seriously express their views and opinions on subjects like this, they are only going to push more people to right-wing populism. In some way you have to try and address people's concerns. Failure to do so, will not only show your side as weak and incapable, it will also allow right-wing populists to fill the void the Left has created. The worst possible thing you can do is demonise them. Where else do they have to turn?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:23:25 PM by Leadbelly »

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1096 on: March 23, 2018, 12:18:11 PM »
Cream if you lack the empathy to engage with opposing opinions and ideas in good faith don't be surprised when the majority of your Bore interactions are with posters engaging in bad faith.

You try to argue points and when you don't want to address those, you jump to semantics and strawmen.

Grow up. Pls.
woke

Cream

« Reply #1097 on: March 23, 2018, 12:19:05 PM »
When I was younger I had a take on the internet attitude like that; guess I had the energy for it.  I worked 12 hours a day on a computer so having forums to argue on was a nice break once an hour for a few minutes.  I posted on TeamXbox back in the days when the average teen/twenty something on the internet said stuff like "being gay is a choice" and whatnot.  I was a super-progressive with a desire to change people's minds.

Honestly though you don't seem to want to change people's minds; it's "Cool" these days to just lash out and tell people to fuck off and not REALLY argue.

I spent quite a bit of time expressing my arguments and showing statistics and things that led me to believe a certain way and on this site I was met with hate, misgendering, and total dismissal.  I’ve certainly given up here

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1098 on: March 23, 2018, 12:20:42 PM »
I remember that the internet was just for bored people looking for some fun in general.
Ever since everyone and their dog got involved into politics it turned into a big pile of shit.
🤴

Jerry

« Reply #1099 on: March 23, 2018, 12:21:01 PM »

You guys hate era and almost everything a lot of people there believe. I agree with a lot of it, obviously. I think it stands to reason that you guys would have disagreements with me specifically

It's more the way you (and ERA) go about it; everything is super serious theres no middle ground on issues.

Normal people have a bit of a laugh and there's some back and forth about things.

I guess you could say I am tone policing you but its exhausting and only serves to make people not bother engaging.
COYS

Cream

« Reply #1100 on: March 23, 2018, 12:21:32 PM »
Cream if you lack the empathy to engage with opposing opinions and ideas in good faith don't be surprised when the majority of your Bore interactions are with posters engaging in bad faith.

You try to argue points and when you don't want to address those, you jump to semantics and strawmen.

Grow up. Pls.

So once again your argument is that they are completely justified in not having any empathy for me but it’s completely 100% my fault that I don’t have any empathy for them. So we’re just back to the Trump voter thing

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1101 on: March 23, 2018, 12:23:30 PM »
So once again your argument is that they are completely justified in not having any empathy for me but it’s completely 100% my fault that I don’t have any empathy for them. So we’re just back to the Trump voter thing

jfc how do you keep misreading things so badly? It's like you've already decided what someone is saying to you before you've read it.

Rather than you telling me what my argument is, let me explain it to you. My argument is essentially "you reap what you sow". Garbage out, garbage in. Nothing to do with empathy, Trump or whatever else you're trying to introduce - just human nature.
woke

Cream

« Reply #1102 on: March 23, 2018, 12:24:27 PM »

jfc how do you keep misreading things so badly? It's like you've already decided what someone is saying to you before you've read it.

Rather than you telling me what my argument is, let me explain it to you. My argument is essentially "you reap what you sow". Garbage out, garbage in. Nothing to do with empathy, Trump or whatever else you're trying to introduce - just human nature.

EXACTLY.  And on that I completely agree with you!

The ORIGINAL garbage is RACISM.

But somehow that part gets completely skipped and it’s all liberals fault for getting so upset

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1103 on: March 23, 2018, 12:28:10 PM »
I have no fucking clue how anyone can have empathy on the internet for someone. With most people you might exchange 5, maybe 10 anonymous messages.
Unless they're close friends I don't consider anything on the internet sincere or 'FEELINGS'.

I honestly don't care if people call me a shit turd on the internet or whatever or even threatens to kill me.

I hold all the power, I can just close my browser window.  :doge

🤴

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #1104 on: March 23, 2018, 12:29:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-atlanta-hawks-staffer-sues-team-for-discrimination-against-white-employees.31532/

How do you look at a thread like this and *not* think they have something against white people?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1105 on: March 23, 2018, 12:30:07 PM »

But when the right loses, and they do lose, every couple of elections like both parties do, aren't they losing for the same reason?  Not listening to the ones they keep decrying?
Uncle

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1106 on: March 23, 2018, 12:30:30 PM »
jesus stop responding to the fake troll

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1107 on: March 23, 2018, 12:30:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ex-atlanta-hawks-staffer-sues-team-for-discrimination-against-white-employees.31532/

How do you look at a thread like this and *not* think they have something against white people?
And 90% of those guys are white themselves  :neogaf
🤴

Cream

« Reply #1108 on: March 23, 2018, 12:31:42 PM »

But when the right loses, and they do lose, every couple of elections like both parties do, aren't they losing for the same reason?  Not listening to the ones they keep decrying?

So then why did they win again without ever changing their tactics

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1109 on: March 23, 2018, 12:33:12 PM »
 :dead

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #1110 on: March 23, 2018, 12:33:59 PM »

It's pointless.

It's like episodes of "My 600 lb Life". You can warn the person, you can reason with them, you can lock up their fridge and cabinets. They are still going to get that food, even though it's killing them and the people around them.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1111 on: March 23, 2018, 12:34:51 PM »
This was one of the parts of the Trump diatribe that made me think of you:

Stop thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is evil or racist or sexist or stupid and talk to them. Persuade them otherwise. Because if you don't, I'll tell you what you get - you get President Trump
How many percentage points did Trump gain by this? Estimate.

Cream

« Reply #1112 on: March 23, 2018, 12:35:09 PM »

Im not a fucking fake troll.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1113 on: March 23, 2018, 12:35:52 PM »
This was one of the parts of the Trump diatribe that made me think of you:

Stop thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is evil or racist or sexist or stupid and talk to them. Persuade them otherwise. Because if you don't, I'll tell you what you get - you get President Trump
How many percentage points did Trump gain by this? Estimate.
He was about to take 50 states until Bill Clinton did some robo calls.

This woman is not crazy or mentally ill

This is a fine candidate speaking in a natural and relaxed manner
🤴

tummyfat

« Reply #1114 on: March 23, 2018, 12:36:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5919012/

Shooting black people is white culture

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1115 on: March 23, 2018, 12:37:38 PM »

No I'm actually asking, don't they lose because of things like dehumanizing black people and leaving such distaste it drives people to vote for Obama, as one example?  Or in general underestimating or not taking issues seriously enough which inevitably turn out to be things that matter enough to people to vote for the Democrat?

Or do you think there's another primary reason why they lose, i.e. the right just didn't shout and hate loud enough that election cycle?  Is that it?
Uncle

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1116 on: March 23, 2018, 12:38:33 PM »

What else am I supposed to do on the weekends?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1117 on: March 23, 2018, 12:39:32 PM »
🤴

FatalT

« Reply #1118 on: March 23, 2018, 12:41:01 PM »

Yeah, you are. Mods can verify your IP dumbass.

Cream

« Reply #1119 on: March 23, 2018, 12:41:40 PM »

No I'm actually asking, don't they lose because of things like dehumanizing black people and leaving such distaste it drives people to vote for Obama, as one example?  Or in general underestimating or not taking issues seriously enough which inevitably turn out to be things that matter enough to people to vote for the Democrat?

Or do you think there's another primary reason why they lose, i.e. the right just didn't shout and hate loud enough that election cycle?  Is that it?

I would never claim that Hillary was an amazing candidate.

I do absolutely believe that this is a racist country,  and if a Democrat wins it’s because they were against all odds able to navigate that incredible racism and convince enough people that they were better than the Republicans that cycle.

What I’m saying is that Hillary Clinton was not able to convince enough people that she is better than being racist.

Cream

« Reply #1120 on: March 23, 2018, 12:42:16 PM »

Okay?  What the fuck would verifying my IP mean in this context? I’m not a troll and I’m not fake.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1121 on: March 23, 2018, 12:42:21 PM »

Shoot asians

Eh, on average they're smaller. I'm not going to put effort into my leisure time. I just want to relax.

Leadbelly

« Reply #1122 on: March 23, 2018, 12:42:44 PM »
Cream, this may, at least in part, explain why people voted for Trump.

marrec

« Reply #1123 on: March 23, 2018, 12:43:44 PM »

Shoot asians

Eh, on average they're smaller. I'm not going to put effort into my leisure time. I just want to relax.

That's racist. /s

Also, if the lady can prove discrimination, the employer should be held liable.

Leadbelly

« Reply #1124 on: March 23, 2018, 12:44:45 PM »
I would never claim that Hillary was an amazing candidate.

I do absolutely believe that this is a racist country,  and if a Democrat wins it’s because they were against all odds able to navigate that incredible racism and convince enough people that they were better than the Republicans that cycle.

What I’m saying is that Hillary Clinton was not able to convince enough people that she is better than being racist.

Interestingly enough, a black man was...

FatalT

« Reply #1125 on: March 23, 2018, 12:45:06 PM »

Okay?  What the fuck would verifying my IP mean in this context? I’m not a troll and I’m not fake.

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself in the face with a Kel-Tec KSG like that other whiny shit. Cover up your blinds with a blue tarp first, don’t want mommy upset at you for staining the walls.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1126 on: March 23, 2018, 12:45:34 PM »

Cream

« Reply #1127 on: March 23, 2018, 12:46:56 PM »

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself in the face with a Kel-Tec KSG like that other whiny shit. Cover up your blinds with a blue tarp first, don’t want mommy upset at you for staining the walls.

Wow a suicide threat on the Internet.  I’m really playing with the big boys now!!

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #1128 on: March 23, 2018, 12:47:54 PM »

FatalT

« Reply #1129 on: March 23, 2018, 12:48:36 PM »

Wow a suicide threat on the Internet.  I’m really playing with the big boys now!!

You’re garbage and part of the reason I don’t post here anymore.

marrec

« Reply #1130 on: March 23, 2018, 12:49:11 PM »

Thanks Cream for making sure this idiot doesn't post here anymore.

Cream

« Reply #1131 on: March 23, 2018, 12:49:19 PM »

Thank you, sincerely.

Jansen

« Reply #1132 on: March 23, 2018, 12:49:42 PM »

It's almost like she's a troll snd the people trying to engage her are fucking idiots

Cream

« Reply #1133 on: March 23, 2018, 12:50:19 PM »

It's almost like she's a troll snd the people trying to engage her are fucking idiots

I’m not a troll.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1134 on: March 23, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »

Yeah, you're right. If anything us whites should be the ones to shoot you. Stay true to our cultural heritage.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1135 on: March 23, 2018, 12:51:36 PM »
🤴

FatalT

« Reply #1136 on: March 23, 2018, 12:51:44 PM »

Says the posters with 108 worthless comments on this board since 2015.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1137 on: March 23, 2018, 12:54:05 PM »
Have you seen the size of my post count!?

Mom: "That's great honey. Now eat your veggies."

marrec

« Reply #1138 on: March 23, 2018, 12:54:26 PM »

Says the posters with 108 worthless comments on this board since 2015.

Oh lawd you got me I didn't post a lot until recently  :goty2 someone give me a hug

Leadbelly

« Reply #1139 on: March 23, 2018, 12:54:28 PM »

Maybe. I like to engage people with differing opinions though. Seems almost pointless engaging with people who think the same way.