Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242343 times)

PlayDat

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7260 on: October 19, 2014, 02:50:59 PM »
He thinks the reason I haven't tried to contact her again is because I'm afraid of being rejected and that I'm giving up too easily.  I already feel like I've been blown off though.  I don't see the point in wasting anymore time and energy on someone I've already expressed interest in and who didn't show any feelings for me when I gave her the chance.  Even if she did actually forget that's still a sign that she's unenthusiastic about the prospect of spending time with me.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7261 on: October 19, 2014, 02:51:52 PM »
If she really wants to spend time with you she'll go out of her way to try to do so.

That's why I never understood the pursuit game.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7262 on: October 19, 2014, 03:12:19 PM »
I'm still very confused about most things dating related.
  • Got someone's number
  • Texted her
  • No response
  • Run into her again
  • "I was in the library at the time and forgot to get back to you.  I'll let you know next time I'm free"
  • Haven't seen her since

It's been well over a week.  I told my friend I was just going to delete the number and move on, but he thinks I'm being too prideful.

This can't be read as anything other than a rejection right?  I hate feeling like I'm chasing people down.
He thinks the reason I haven't tried to contact her again is because I'm afraid of being rejected and that I'm giving up too easily.  I already feel like I've been blown off though.  I don't see the point in wasting anymore time and energy on someone I've already expressed interest in and who didn't show any feelings for me when I gave her the chance.  Even if she did actually forget that's still a sign that she's unenthusiastic about the prospect of spending time with me.

She laid out the conditions, you’ve respected those conditions. If she wanted to contact you, she would. She still might, but you shouldn’t be waiting on her. Get out there and find the next one, and if this last girl shows up again later, well, she had her chance. LATES.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #7263 on: October 19, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »
Grats man.

Got any pics?
:hitler

Wifi at my hotel right now is spotty at best, will try to post one or two decent ones later.
itm

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7265 on: October 19, 2014, 11:40:37 PM »
5th date with the girl I've been seeing. Date at my place, dinner/movie deal.

Went really well. It was slightly awkward since the girl is awkward and so am I. So everything is slooowwww going. But I got a kiss at the end.
nat

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7266 on: October 20, 2014, 04:04:47 AM »

Went really well. It was slightly awkward since the girl is awkward and so am I. So everything is slooowwww going. But I got a kiss at the end.
Imminent explosive release.  :whoo

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #7267 on: October 20, 2014, 07:18:04 AM »
*Parks. There are 6 parks at WDW with the 2 water parks. 40 square miles of Disney property. Still blows my mind how big it is and I've been multiple times.
(|)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7268 on: October 20, 2014, 08:21:58 AM »
*Parks. There are 6 parks at WDW with the 2 water parks. 40 square miles of Disney property. Still blows my mind how big it is and I've been multiple times.
DO TELL

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7269 on: October 20, 2014, 10:05:58 AM »

5 dates and you haven't eaten her out? You're slipping bro.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7270 on: October 20, 2014, 05:24:13 PM »
it's different with this chick :yeshrug
nat

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7271 on: October 20, 2014, 05:27:11 PM »
it's different with this chick :yeshrug

It's 2014. Head is head.
:yeshrug

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #7272 on: October 22, 2014, 12:27:49 AM »
Nothing warms my cockles more than peeking into this thread only to find my bros doing well. :rejoice

Congrats on your marriage, Pilonv1. :rock
Unzip

Beezy

« Reply #7273 on: October 22, 2014, 12:50:36 AM »
I went for the first time this summer. It's basically its own little city. Ridiculous.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #7274 on: October 22, 2014, 11:33:04 AM »
I would love to stay at the Boardwalk resort some time. It's so nice.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7275 on: October 22, 2014, 11:15:33 PM »
i keep clicking this hoping for bebpo and all i get is boooooooring
duc

« Reply #7276 on: October 23, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »
i keep clicking this hoping for bebpo and all i get is boooooooring

I'm kinda glad.
野球

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7277 on: October 23, 2014, 03:34:17 PM »
We won't hear anything until they have triplets.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #7278 on: October 23, 2014, 03:37:08 PM »
We won't hear anything until they have triplets.
(Image removed from quote.)

And one of the fathers will be a ghost.

« Reply #7279 on: October 23, 2014, 03:40:32 PM »
野球

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #7280 on: October 25, 2014, 08:59:13 PM »
My nipple is still sore a week later
QED

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7281 on: October 26, 2014, 02:26:38 AM »
:fbm

Had a Halloween movie-themed date planned for yesterday, was really looking forward to it.  As I'm buying the pizza and prepping for the awesome horror-filled cuddle fest, the chick calls me and says "hey, my friend sarah is joining us, can you buy some breadsticks?"

:goty

:goty :goty :goty :goty :goty :goty

I end up going and having an okay time with the both of them, even though I wanted to tell her to fuck off at that point.

we end up hanging out again tonight at a bar, had a fun time again, only for her to text me explicitly afterwards she just wants to be friends

:goty

fuck this earthly dimension and my terrible senses when it comes to this shit
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7282 on: October 26, 2014, 02:27:23 AM »
tl;dr:

:fbm :fbm :fbm :fbm :fbm
püp

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7283 on: October 26, 2014, 02:41:11 AM »
She either brought that friend to get an opinion on you or she didn't want you putting a move on her. Sucks.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7284 on: October 26, 2014, 02:43:56 AM »
I believe the customary response is OnToTheNextOne.gif?

If it makes you feel any better BN, I was talking to a prospective date today and she said I sounded like I had my shit together. Can you believe that? :heh

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #7285 on: October 26, 2014, 02:50:46 AM »
I got set up by a girl earlier this year- first date back in Atlanta, actually. She asked me to dinner at a restaurant/bar on a night when she and her friends play trivia. We had an ok dinner going, then she's all "oh hey, want to move over to this table and play trivia with my friends?"

yar

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7286 on: October 26, 2014, 02:54:57 AM »
She either brought that friend to get an opinion on you or she didn't want you putting a move on her. Sucks.

Pretty much.

I don't know how you happy borians have been able to find such cool fucking girls.  At this point I've just come to the conclusion that I'm shitty and girls only come to me for a quick pick me up or treat me like a security blanket.  I just want all of them to fuck off so I can try and find some happiness.

But honestly, its really about ethics in video game journalism.
püp

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #7287 on: October 26, 2014, 02:57:46 AM »
relationships more like reLOLtionships
QED

Kara

« Reply #7288 on: October 26, 2014, 03:11:41 AM »
EDIT: Stop with your strange unaware #humblebrag, Karakand. Now's not the time.

The only thing that's strange is this place's obsession with me not self-loathing at an 11 on a 10 point scale in the most direct, obvious, third grade reading comprehension manner 100% of the time. (I'm reminded of people thinking me referring to myself as a mentat was some supreme display of ego when mentats look like fucking this, are fucking drug addicts, are fucking servile things who never ascend beyond being things, and, as demonstrated quite ably by one Piter De Vries, are not necessarily even noble things.)

I mentioned that exact same thing to someone else today and they laughed at it because it's fucking hilarious that anyone would think that about me.

TA you better fucking like this post for all this Dune lore I'm spitting. :snoop
[close]

recursivelyenumerable

« Reply #7289 on: October 26, 2014, 03:28:44 AM »
i recently got really high at a party w/ friends and went into this amazing continuous uncontrollable speech jam where each sentence was a higher level of metacommentary on the previous sentence, which led to my eventually having to marshal the entire transfinite cardinal hierarchy to support the resulting semantic constructions, then from there ascending into yet loftier and lonelier and more terrifying realms of symbolic rhetoric. it was the most awesome and also worst experience of my life.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 03:39:07 AM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7290 on: October 26, 2014, 07:48:40 AM »
"But all those big words ain't gon' get you paid
And those abstract ideas for sure won't get you laid"

- wise cac poet

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7291 on: October 26, 2014, 08:42:35 AM »
EDIT: Stop with your strange unaware #humblebrag, Karakand. Now's not the time.

The only thing that's strange is this place's obsession with me not self-loathing at an 11 on a 10 point scale in the most direct, obvious, third grade reading comprehension manner 100% of the time.
Die Geister, die ich rief... :hitler

Beezy

« Reply #7292 on: October 26, 2014, 09:26:24 AM »
A pretty bad one was when a girl I've liked for a while was finally single. I ask to meet here at the bar we usually hang out in on a date. She was all for it until I was walking over and she called to let me know that she's at my place, so a friend of hers can hook up with my roommate. So after i got back she tells me we should go to a freshman party for free drinks and so we can be each others wingmen. Declined, took that L and stayed at home. :fbm

Smh, had a similar experience recently. It wasn't as bad though because this girl already curved me like 2 months earlier when I tried to set up a 2nd date by saying "I'll let you know when I'm not busy." Never heard from her again and when I finally did see her, she was talking about being the best wingman ever so that I could get this girl who was cosplaying as Zero Suit Samus. It was at a NY Comic Con related party in case you're wondering. :lol

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #7293 on: October 27, 2014, 07:30:49 AM »
For PD  :jawalrus

itm

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7294 on: October 27, 2014, 10:53:23 AM »
I don't know how you happy borians have been able to find such cool fucking girls.  At this point I've just come to the conclusion that I'm shitty and girls only come to me for a quick pick me up or treat me like a security blanket.  I just want all of them to fuck off so I can try and find some happiness.

Maybe the problem is the criteria for what you find attractive? At the most basic level.

I was always a guy that put a pretty face over all else. So, I would end up dating a lot of girls that were either crazy or high maintainence (or both).  Those girls were trophies I could show off to friends to make me feel better about myself (at least in my head, they were probably all rolling thier eyes at me).

It wasn't until I recognized that problem, that I was able to untrain myself from having that proclivity.  People might consider that 'settling' but it's just being practical.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7295 on: October 27, 2014, 11:28:41 AM »
Maybe, but I'm attracted to a wide range of different looks, personalities, and ages, so I don't think I'm being too selective.  If I think a girl is cute, I think she's cute -- I've gone from casually dating a 24 year old short tattooed art grad to a 6'0 27 year old former women's basketball player.

This current girl who spawned my L-fest a few days ago is very normal, down to Earth.  She's not what you'd call typically pretty, but I think she has girl-next-door hot.  She dresses like a grandma and has a streak of white hair  :lol

So I don't know.  You might be right, but I personally don't see it...or I just haven't realized it yet.
püp

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7296 on: October 27, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »
Oh well, thought I'd give it a shot. Could just be bad luck.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7297 on: October 27, 2014, 11:54:10 AM »
I could also just be butt fugly and creepy as shit IRL  :stahp
püp

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7298 on: October 27, 2014, 12:07:10 PM »
I could also just be butt fugly and creepy as shit IRL  :stahp

Dude, you're not a bad looking guy.

...you may be creepy as fuck, tho

:hitler

(don't worry, I'm like the most socially awkward, weird dude ever when I'm dealing with a woman I like)
yar

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7299 on: October 27, 2014, 01:20:45 PM »
Yea, you're not an ugly dude. Maybe there is an air of desperation about you IRL? That's a big turn off to most people*.

* - Except for horny men.

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #7300 on: October 27, 2014, 01:21:59 PM »
Yea, you're not an ugly dude. Maybe there is an air of desperation about you IRL? That's a big turn off to most people*.

* - Except for horny men.

Bingo.
YMMV

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7301 on: October 27, 2014, 01:25:44 PM »
Yeah, women can smell that shit. The stink of it is all over me, sadly.

yar

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7302 on: October 27, 2014, 01:36:45 PM »

On the flip side I've been called "cute" about 5 times in the past week. I love women, always there to lift your spirits.

:jawalrus
YMMV

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7303 on: October 27, 2014, 01:43:11 PM »
I definitely think I can come across as too strong for some girls, but that's usually because I'm really nervous and I don't feel like I'm cool enough for them in the first place.  In this current situation, it was very lax -- she called me up first and was the one who wanted to watch a movie.  I think I handled it normally.  I think with this girl, she really just wanted to be friends from the getgo.  Which is totally fine, just got mixed signals I think.

Also, I definitely do not come off as a creep IRL, thinking about it.  I don't say or do anything that's creepy.

I definitely can be eager though.  That's been a problem for a long time that I've tried to get better at.
püp

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7304 on: October 27, 2014, 01:46:15 PM »
I definitely think I can come across as too strong for some girls, but that's usually because I'm really nervous and I don't feel like I'm cool enough for them in the first place.  In this current situation, it was very lax -- she called me up first and was the one who wanted to watch a movie.  I think I handled it normally.  I think with this girl, she really just wanted to be friends from the getgo.  Which is totally fine, just got mixed signals I think.

Also, I definitely do not come off as a creep IRL, thinking about it.  I don't say or do anything that's creepy.

I definitely can be eager though.  That's been a problem for a long time that I've tried to get better at.

best to let them make the play bro. Wait for them to touch you, or say something flirty, or do something to get attention, etc. If they are interested they will do these things, I promise.
YMMV

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7305 on: October 27, 2014, 01:48:36 PM »
I get how the game is played, dude.  I'm just bad at it.
püp

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7306 on: October 27, 2014, 01:49:39 PM »
I get how the game is played, dude.  I'm just bad at it.

I'm saying, actively think about it next time instead of acting, react. This will produce better results.

Also, don't text too much, etc.
YMMV

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7307 on: October 27, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »

On the flip side I've been called "cute" about 5 times in the past week. I love women, always there to lift your spirits.

I get called "adorable" all the fucking time, which I guess is a synonym for "unfuckable"

:stahp
yar

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7308 on: October 27, 2014, 01:53:45 PM »

I get called "adorable" all the fucking time, which I guess is a synonym for "unfuckable"

Yeah, that one is not good. Right up there with "he's an awesome guy" and "I wish more guys were like him"

YMMV

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7309 on: October 27, 2014, 01:55:55 PM »
Here's the real real- women will always say they're looking for smart and funny, but what they're really looking for is confidence.

As the human avatar for self-doubt, that leaves me at a bit of a disadvantage.
yar

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #7310 on: October 27, 2014, 01:57:04 PM »
Here's the real real- women will always say they're looking for smart and funny, but what they're really looking for is confidence.

As the human avatar for self-doubt, that leaves me at a bit of a disadvantage.

Honestly women are competitive bro. That's why it's easier to find one when you have one. Being married sends of like a signal to every girls brain to see if they can fuck shit up.

Wish that wasn't true, but it is.
YMMV

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7311 on: October 28, 2014, 11:12:03 PM »
i have a girlfriend  :-[
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7312 on: October 28, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
nat

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7313 on: October 28, 2014, 11:21:19 PM »
grats breh

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7314 on: October 28, 2014, 11:33:59 PM »
 :mynicca

nudemacusers

« Reply #7315 on: October 28, 2014, 11:38:59 PM »

let me fix this for you :ufup

"you're adorable"

"puppies are adorable, so excuse me while I get on all fours and beg"
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #7316 on: October 28, 2014, 11:39:31 PM »
Could just proceed to piss on their leg

:larry
yar

nudemacusers

« Reply #7317 on: October 28, 2014, 11:43:37 PM »
you're trying to disarm deeze hoes with your charm, guile and verbal ripostes, not send them to the nearest police station.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

« Reply #7318 on: October 29, 2014, 01:36:18 AM »
BrandNew I would kill for your fucking beard. You're not fucking ugly. :noah

Kara

« Reply #7319 on: October 29, 2014, 03:04:12 AM »
OK it hasn't been forever or anything, but it's nice to get messages from a gal who's interested in me that end in xoxo again. :-[

Maybe she won't want me just for my youth and race. :uguu

Who am I kidding? :heh
[close]

P.S. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the triumph thread. (The #intertextualities. :lawd)