Author Topic: THE WITCHER 3: WILDE HUNT  (Read 195106 times)

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
Re: THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT
« Reply #1140 on: May 30, 2016, 07:18:59 PM »
1.20 Changelog

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Patch 1.20 - Changelog

- Improvements -
•   Adds book titled 'A Miraculous Guide to Gwent' which displays number of gwent cards missing from player's base-game collection and information on where to find them, thus facilitating completion of achievement titled Collect 'Em All. Tome in question can be obtained either from gwent playing scholar in Prologue or from merchant near St. Gregory's Bridge in Gildorf district of Novigrad.
•   Adds option to display herb names above available interactions.
•   Adds option in Options/Gameplay to enable enemy level upscaling. If foes are too easy to defeat due to level difference, upscaling will render them a challenge. Change will not affect experience point gain, loot, or quest rewards. Option can be enabled or disabled at any time, even during combat (however, Vitality/Essence of foes is then fully restored).
•   Adds option in Options/Gameplay to disable automatic drawing and sheathing of sword.
•   Increases incidence of, and thus chances of finding, several monster-based ingredients required for crafting high level alchemy formulae.
•   Improves Player Statistics panel, adding maneuverable Geralt model. Improves visuals in panel for better readability.
•   Adds new functionality to books and scrolls. When first collected, they can be read immediately using single button without need of navigating to Inventory panel. All found but not yet read books and scrolls are stored in Quest Items and Other categories. Once read, books and scrolls can be sold as their content is saved in Books section of Glossary.
•   Improves overall visuals in Character Development panel.
•   Improves Inventory whereby items are divided into additional subcategories within their grids: weapons and armor; oils, potions and bombs; quest items and others; food and equestrian gear; crafting and alchemy. Additionally, introduces redesign of tooltips enabling their resizing with single button. Also, item comparison is easier than ever given addition of summary of changes in stats.
•   Improves Inventory navigation when using gamepad. Slots are divided into sections and right stick can be used to jump between them.
•   Improves Crafting panel in merchant shops. Adds option to purchase missing diagram components directly from Crafting panel when talking to merchant, as well as clearer descriptions and option to resize item descriptions.
•   Introduces redesign of Repair panel in merchant shops. Adds single button enabling players to repair all equipped items.
•   Improves Remove Upgrade panel in merchant shops.
•   Improves Quick Access Menu whereby it can be accessed in one of two modes, with action either paused or slowed depending on button used.
•   Adds functionality whereby crossbow bolts can be switched via Quick Access Menu rather than being equipped from Inventory.
•   Adds counter for bombs and crossbow bolts to Quick Access Menu.
•   Improves region maps by adding pin filtering, more intuitive quest tracking, and a region overview for faster navigation.
•   Adds three new custom pins allowing players to mark areas for future reference.
•   Improves Adrenaline Bar which better displays number of stored Adrenaline Points and their status.
•   Improves display and behavior of Buffs, displayed in more intuitive manner showing time left, strength percentage, stacks, charges, or permanence where applicable. Buff icons now blink for approx. 10 seconds before expiration. For improved visibility, names and exact expiration times for all effects are only visible when Quick Access menu is active.
•   Changes icons for decoctions, rendering them recognizable at first glance.
•   Changes icons for oils, rendering them recognizable at first glance.
•   Changes gwent card icons in shops, rendering factions recognizable at first glance.
•   Changes icons for mutagens.
•   Adds feature whereby equipment exceeding player character level can be previewed on character. 
•   Improves sorting in Journal whereby active quest tab is always open and tracked quest is at top of quest list.
•   Improves quest item visuals so that Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine quest items are now tagged with blue and red exclamation points, respectively.

-Gwent-
• Quest titled Collect 'Em All is now marked as failed if player does not succeed in collecting Milva, Vampire Bruxa and Dandelion gwent cards during gwent tournament in quest titled A Matter of Life and Death.

-Visual-
•   Fixes PC-specific issue whereby there was no change in appearance between Nvidia Hairworks 3-day beard (stage 2) and full beard (stage 4).
•   Fixes issue whereby Geralt's clothing was not properly restored after sex scenes.
•   Fixes visual issue whereby guards holding torches would have inverse kinematics when animated.
•   Fixes PS4-specific visual issue whereby texture of water puddles would not fade properly.

-Gameplay-
•   Updates description of Superior Blizzard potion. Potion now slows time for a short period whenever an enemy is slain. Additionally, during this period actions do not deplete Stamina if 3 Adrenaline Points are available.
•   Fixes issue whereby indicator for Oil charges would appear incorrectly in New Game Plus mode.
•   Fixes issue whereby Flood of Anger skill could endlessly increase Sign intensity.
•   Fixes issue whereby Ciri could be missing her scabbard in certain situations.
•   Fixes issues whereby damage from Northern Wind bombs could be calculated incorrectly.
•   Fixes issue whereby pool of experience points would invert to negative value when player reached level 70 cap or used Potion of Clearance.
•   Fixes PC platform-specific issue whereby only the 'E' key would open Stash chest despite user manually changing relevant key binding.

-Hearts of Stone-
•   Fixes issue whereby Rotation Runestone effect would not appear correctly in Hearts of Stone expansion.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby foliage in Velen and Novigrad would disappear upon completion of Hearts of Stone expansion.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby a chest in quest titled From Ofier's Distant Shores in the Hearts of Stone expansion would not contain relevant diagrams.
•   Modifies Vitality cost of Olgierd's Saber to 15% in Hearts of Stone expansion.
•   Fixes issue whereby trap door in herbalist's hut in Hearts of Stone expansion could not be opened.
•   Fixes issue whereby bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle in Hearts of Stone expansion would not gray out correctly.
•   Fixes issue whereby question mark would not disappear upon exploring Kilkerinn Ruins in Hearts of Stone expansion.
•   Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Sword, Famine and Perfidy could not be completed.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby an infinite loading screen could occur after speaking with Olgierd subsequent to completing all tasks requested by him in Hearts of Stone expansion.
•   Fixes visual issue involving reflection on river's surface in new location added for Hearts of Stone expansion.

-Other-
•   Fixes issue whereby Vivaldi could fail to appear in Novigrad.
•   Fixes issue whereby interaction could be missing from chests containing loot in quest titled Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby Triss could be rendered immobile in quest titled Now or Never.
•   Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Shortcut could not be completed.
•   Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Freya Be Praised! could not be completed.
•   Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Unlucky's Treasure could not be completed.
•   Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled 'The Things Men Do For Coin... could not be completed.
•   Fixes issue whereby treasure hunt titled Temerian Valuables could not be completed.
•   Fixes issue whereby quest givers for contract quests titled Deadly Delights, Jenny o' the Woods, and Phantom of the Trade Route could occasionally fail to appear.
•   Fixes issue whereby players could not speak with an NPC in quest titled Novigrad, Closed City.
•   Fixes issue whereby an ifrit in quest titled Redania's Most Wanted could not be reached.
•   Fixes issue whereby quest titled Hey, You Wanna Look at My Stuff? could not be completed through interaction with relevant merchant.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby interaction was inactive on treasure chest in quest titled Take What You Want.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby, under certain conditions, the Francesca Findabair the Beautiful gwent leader card was not awarded as intended.
•   Fixes issue whereby a witch hunter in quest titled Novigrad, Closed City could prove immortal.
•   Fixes issue whereby certain bandits appearing in quest titled Get Junior would have empty health bars.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby, under certain circumstances, objective titled Gather Allies would fail incorrectly in quest titled The Isle of Mists.
•   Fixes issue whereby players could not start a New Game Plus despite having completed the game.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby services provided by master armorers were not unlocked properly.
•   Fixes issue whereby Sukrus would fail to appear by van Hoorn's warehouse in quest titled Of Swords and Dumplings.
•   Fixes issue whereby players could not talk with Fergus and complete quest titled Master Armorers.
•   Fixes issue whereby door to bathhouse could be locked during quest titled Get Junior.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby forktail in quest titled To Bait a Forktail... could prove immortal.
•   Fixes issue preventing completion of minor quests titled The Soldier Statuette and The Nobleman Statuette.
•   Fixes issue whereby two Zoltan gwent cards would appear beneath the Hanged Man's Tree.
•   Fixes issue whereby players could not complete quest titled Contract: The Griffin from the Highlands if attempted to do so after completing quest titled Master Armorers.
•   Fixes issue whereby interaction with Roche was impossible in quest titled An Eye for an Eye.
•   Fixes issue whereby Sigismund Dijkstra gwent card could not be acquired from the Bloody Baron under certain conditions.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby werewolf could disappear during quest titled Wild At Heart.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby infinite loading screen could occur during quest titled King's Gambit.
•   Fixes issue whereby quest giver would fail to appear in quest titled Contract: The Creature from the Oxenfurt Forest.
•   Fixes issue whereby Kurisu would fail to appear in Freya's Temple during quest titled Taken as a Lass.
•   Fixes issue whereby interactions were blocked during exploration upon completion of quest titled Disturbance.
•   Fixes issue whereby cockatrice would appear underground in quest titled Contract: Shrieker.
•   Fixes rare issue whereby an infinite loading screen cold occur after talking to Avallac'h in quest titled On Thin Ice.
•   Fixes issue whereby Sven would respawn despite having been killed in quest titled In the Heart of the Woods.
[close]
___

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1141 on: May 30, 2016, 08:06:30 PM »
Blood and Wine is out now, too.
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1142 on: May 31, 2016, 05:33:20 PM »
The Touissant accents is so shit. :lol

Tip for the first couple stages of the main quest: turn down the difficulty while you help the valiant moron (you'll know who), he really likes to stand near a fatal attack.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 08:50:47 AM by Rufus »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1143 on: May 31, 2016, 10:25:17 PM »
Wine and Blood is really great so far. Love the new characters and setting, definitely a huge change from the base game. Geralt is still the same old dour Geralt, but it's hilarious seeing him dropped into what is essentially an Arthurian fable.
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1144 on: June 01, 2016, 09:38:37 PM »
Touissant is so beautiful. :heart
I find myself staring at the ladies' dresses in conversations. :B
[close]

It's amazing how much there is to do. I haven't played all that much yet, but my questlog is already brimming with stuff. Only finished a minor side quest involving a statue and the tourney. I wish I could binge, but I supposed it's better that I don't.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1145 on: June 02, 2016, 01:24:22 AM »
You guys play with controller on pc?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1146 on: June 02, 2016, 01:27:48 AM »

I do, yeah.
dog

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #1147 on: June 02, 2016, 01:43:23 AM »

yup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1148 on: June 02, 2016, 09:31:13 AM »

Hell ya.
©ZH

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1149 on: June 02, 2016, 09:53:13 AM »
I use KBM.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #1150 on: June 02, 2016, 01:51:53 PM »
This game never stops being jaw droppingly beautiful. You know it's real when you stop sprinting  just to trot through the countryside

Man sometimes I'll be riding through forest and the wind picks up and I gotta just stop and admire the scenery.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1151 on: June 03, 2016, 09:23:54 AM »
Does the vinyard make money at some point, or is it just a sink?

archie4208

« Reply #1152 on: June 04, 2016, 09:33:01 AM »
I've played the expansion like 6 hours and haven't done anything in the main quest.

Help.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1153 on: June 04, 2016, 09:44:06 AM »
I'm taking it really slow, doing the lowest level shit first so I don't fuck up my XP gains again.

archie4208

« Reply #1154 on: June 04, 2016, 09:12:58 PM »
Sidequests that are nearly 2 hours long.  :lawd

archie4208

« Reply #1155 on: June 05, 2016, 11:51:06 PM »
Completed the expansion after ~16 hours.  It was fun but I preferred Hearts of Stone's plot more.

I also got the worst ending possible, but even still I thought O'Dimm and von Everec were much more interesting characters than anyone in B&W (besides Regis, he's a fucking bro).
[close]

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1156 on: June 06, 2016, 02:48:32 AM »
This is the only game I regret selling in the last 10 years, I want to play these expansions

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1157 on: June 06, 2016, 08:11:01 AM »
So, apparently I've never looked at my character stats, that screen feels very new to me. It said I had 180 hours played. I am not surprised...

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #1158 on: June 06, 2016, 11:01:25 AM »
I can't wait to replay the whole thing plus expansions when I get a 480X next month. :hyper
©ZH

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1159 on: June 06, 2016, 11:44:27 AM »
This was in the game and i hadnt unlocked it yet :bow
I'm still missing some superior oil recipes. :stahp

And you weren't joking about those Grandmaster armours. I don't think I'm going to be making more than two.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #1160 on: June 06, 2016, 12:07:42 PM »
Back to the game now. Just bought the two expansions. I'm just reaching the isle of mists in the main game storyline for the first time.

The length and breadth of this game is ridiculous. I won't even mention how many hours I've put in as its embarrassing.

Brehvolution

« Reply #1161 on: June 06, 2016, 12:58:00 PM »
There is no embarrassment to be had playing an 11/10 game and 2015 GOTY.  :snob
©ZH

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1162 on: June 06, 2016, 01:25:53 PM »
How much of the original Witcher 3 do I have left? I just finished the main Novigrad/Velen quests and am heading to Skellige. Like, percentage-wise.
serge

archie4208

« Reply #1163 on: June 06, 2016, 01:41:28 PM »
About 50%.

Brehvolution

« Reply #1164 on: June 06, 2016, 03:12:29 PM »
How much of the original Witcher 3 do I have left? I just finished the main Novigrad/Velen quests and am heading to Skellige. Like, percentage-wise.

What level are you? You may want to stick around and find more places of power and do as many side quests that your level can handle.
©ZH

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #1165 on: June 06, 2016, 03:48:41 PM »

lol

TVC15

« Reply #1166 on: June 06, 2016, 07:12:44 PM »
Do I ever get to bang the crones? This is important.
serge

archie4208

« Reply #1167 on: June 06, 2016, 07:19:14 PM »
I mean you can bang them with the hilt of your sword
[close]

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1168 on: June 07, 2016, 09:33:18 PM »
Finished. The main quest of Hearts of Stone was a lot better. Dettlaf especially was really flat. Building an entire region took its toll, I guess. 
He's really, really emotional, we get it. He's also ancient, but still nothing more than a naive, lovesick, brooding teenager? Come on.
[close]

Otherwise, a fitting send-off. More regular witchering, some nice and mostly lighthearted side quests, one big job with some twists and a final send-off to retirement in the south of France Touissant, lazing about on a vinyard. Beats getting stuck with a pitchfork.
That look at the end. :tocry And Yennefer came visiting, too. :uguu
[close]

I really liked some of the new toys. The additional mutations especially. I switched to an alchemy heavy build because of Euphoria (0.75% dmg per point of toxicity). It's insane, even though you have to re-activate it all the time (because it's bugged). Crazy damage AND a hefty bonus to vitality. I had to increase the difficult from just below max to max, just to be challenged at all, but I was still untouchable. I'm gonna switch to Feline (from Ursine) and bear having to look at that the stupid hood, because being a dodge heavy glass cannon just feels more appropriate to me.
Wanna try Metamorphosis (applies random decoction on crit at no toxicity cost) too, but I would need to respec again. Never enough points. :shaq2 Then again, I have nothing left to do expect start a NG+.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1169 on: June 08, 2016, 09:04:21 AM »
I think they want us to use bombs on them and the centipedes. But I don't like using bombs...

TVC15

« Reply #1170 on: June 10, 2016, 11:45:09 AM »
Finally went to Skelige last night. I was kinda tired by the time I go there, so maybe my judgement is a little off, but I'm not sure I was feeling it so far. I only put like 3 hours in, so we'll see. At least Yennefer, the best Witcher babe, is there.
serge

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #1171 on: June 12, 2016, 02:56:57 AM »
Finished the main quest.

The player stats say 250 hours. That's not correct because I leave my game up and running ALOT but its closer than you think. My real number was probably anywhere from 150 to 200 hours because I'm slow as shit in rpgs.

Great game obviously. I've talked multiple times earlier in the thread about why its great so no real reason to do that anymore because its been done.

So instead I'll mention a couple of things I didn't like. I wish the loot system was slightly different. Once you get witcher gear, you spend your time upgrading that so all the loot relating to armor, and swords basically just becomes trash as you just end up selling it all. I wish they had found a better way to handle that.

My other nit-pick is that the story is a bit of a mess in the second half. Mainly because it assumes you have prior knowledge of this stuff and have read the books. In that sense I think the Witcher 2 had a better story as it felt much more self-contained within that game. That's pretty much it. Those are my only real complaints.

Next up Hearts of Stone.

TVC15

« Reply #1172 on: June 12, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »
The "assumes you have prior knowledge of this stuff and have read the books" factor is really unusual, even early in the game. Past events will be mentioned, and sometimes I'll remember it from the second game, but a lot of the time I won't recognize what they're talking about at all. For the first couple hours I just assumed Ciri was some character from the first two games that I had forgotten about. They talk about her so matter of factly. You think they'd toss in some sort of brief cutscene or something explaining who she is and why she's important. As it stands, they don't really mention the elder blood shit in game until the Crones Show up, and it's not until even later that they expand on why that's important.

That said, the game just let me throw a baby in an oven, a lifelong fantasy of mine, so I can't complain.
serge

Brehvolution

« Reply #1173 on: June 13, 2016, 03:19:49 PM »
That whole Hymn quest was was awesome and totally unexpected. It was definitely one of the games 'oh shit' moments.
©ZH

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #1174 on: June 14, 2016, 01:04:23 PM »
I think they want us to use bombs on them and the centipedes. But I don't like using bombs...
Use Yrden on the centipedes.  it will temporarily freeze them in place if they come up inside the ring

archespores on the other hand are just bullshit

TVC15

« Reply #1175 on: June 17, 2016, 11:44:34 AM »
The scene of the Witchers drinking together at Kaer Morhen is the best part so far. Someone really needs to develop a Male Bonding Drinking game.
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1176 on: June 17, 2016, 01:01:36 PM »
expansion question: im over level 30, is this ok for xpac?

I can't wait to replay the whole thing plus expansions when I get a 480X next month. :hyper

cant imagine how good it must look maxed out

very jealous

Brehvolution

« Reply #1177 on: June 17, 2016, 01:10:22 PM »
expansion question: im over level 30, is this ok for xpac?

cant imagine how good it must look maxed out

very jealous

MSI replaced my 270x with a 390 8gb card. I just got it back today. This is the first game I load up after getting it installed. :hyper

Just bought the expansion pass as well.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:47:43 PM by Brehvolution »
©ZH

TVC15

« Reply #1178 on: June 18, 2016, 01:52:57 AM »
I'm on my way to the Isle of Mists. Just got the SAVE YR GAME warning.  Is this the end? Will I finally get my chance to take a swing between Ciri's thighs?
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1179 on: June 18, 2016, 03:09:04 AM »
There is still quite a bit actually, but more focussed now.

TVC15

« Reply #1180 on: June 18, 2016, 04:16:32 PM »
Ugh, I apparently fucked up getting the best ending. Is it worth going back hours and hours to get?
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1181 on: June 18, 2016, 05:21:39 PM »
No, there is no best ending. Just accept the choices you made :) I kind of feel that replaying for another ending would be against the spirit of the game.

Can always watch other endings online.

edit: to clarify if the ending depended on skill a replay might make sense, but as it depends on choices it doesn't as this is your story
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:27:13 PM by Premium Lager »

Brehvolution

« Reply #1182 on: June 18, 2016, 08:47:26 PM »
Ultra :lawd

It's not solid 60 frames all the time,but it's a world better than my dead 270x was at its best. The enhancements on faces,clothes and armor really stick out. It feels like a living world.
©ZH

Brehvolution

« Reply #1183 on: June 18, 2016, 08:53:18 PM »
Finishes white orchard last night. Heading to the baron.

They improoved the early game greatly  since last I played.
©ZH

TVC15

« Reply #1184 on: June 19, 2016, 05:04:44 AM »
Just finished. That was a truly great game.

Is there really no chance for a Witcher 4?
serge

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1185 on: June 19, 2016, 05:32:19 AM »
Never say never, but they really want to be done with this series, it seems.

Have you played the DLCs?

TVC15

« Reply #1186 on: June 19, 2016, 05:51:57 AM »
I just finished the main campaign. I'm DLing the first expansion now.
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1187 on: June 19, 2016, 06:02:04 AM »
Think each expansion is like 20 hours

Brehvolution

« Reply #1188 on: June 19, 2016, 11:50:35 AM »
Even on the 2nd time around, the botchling quest is still pretty fucked up.
©ZH

TVC15

« Reply #1189 on: June 19, 2016, 03:35:06 PM »
I have no idea how long the game took because the clock froze at like 11 hours.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #1190 on: June 22, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »
A little confused about the expansions. I'm level 35 (iirc). Hearts of Stone appears to be intended for level 30. Does that mean I'll get practically no experience for quests in the expansion?
serge

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1191 on: June 22, 2016, 02:40:18 PM »
The first few quests are going to give you shit XP, yeah. Eventually that changes as you progress, but I can't say how soon that's going to happen. You should be able to hit 38, so you can wear the new Witcher gear (Viper Armour).

I struggled with that, because I fucked up my XP gains in the main game. I only barely hit 38, iirc.

TVC15

« Reply #1192 on: June 24, 2016, 11:46:00 PM »
Jeez, there's a pretty significant difficulty spike, at least at the beginning.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #1193 on: June 25, 2016, 12:18:25 AM »
FUCK THE FROG
serge

TVC15

« Reply #1194 on: June 25, 2016, 01:40:33 AM »
Um, does the combat stay this tough and frequent? There were just like 3 tough bosses in a row that could drop me in like 2 hits if they wanted.

How do I go about getting gear at this point? I never sought any Witcher gear in the main game, and I'm wondering if I'm fucked now since I know you're supposed to get it and keep upgrading it.
serge

Syph

« Reply #1195 on: June 25, 2016, 03:59:23 AM »
What level you at? Im level 18 and haven't completed any of the gear quests but I have been doing all the side missions. I don't die in two hits but I find the combat lacking still.
XO

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1196 on: June 25, 2016, 09:47:04 AM »
Um, does the combat stay this tough and frequent? There were just like 3 tough bosses in a row that could drop me in like 2 hits if they wanted.
I think you're clear for now. Anything else going forward is either humans or apparitions you can run past. Some unfamiliar wildlife too, maybe. Boars can fuck you up pretty bad.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #1197 on: June 25, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
The frog was a real fucker for me but I never had issues after I finally beat it.
nat

TVC15

« Reply #1198 on: June 25, 2016, 05:07:10 PM »
The Hearts of Stone mission where

you have to show the dead dude the time of his life
[close]

was amazing. I'm really enjoying this expansion so far. And yes, boars can fuck you up, and they were like the first new creature I encountered.

I still haven't fucked with runewords.
serge

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1199 on: June 27, 2016, 10:34:53 AM »
I remembered another encounter that gave me trouble. There's a climactic fight that gave me trouble until I turned down the difficulty, allowing me to make more than two mistakes.

Also, this neat little thing. How sweet.