Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3856309 times)

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #18780 on: June 03, 2019, 02:15:45 PM »
97% of people who drop capoeira in a sentence, only know about it from Tekken when they were mashing X and O as Eddy Gordo.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #18781 on: June 03, 2019, 02:24:14 PM »
Who the fuck googles every potential employer / employee / date / client / whatever in case theres 'bad optics'?
Fucking psychopaths, thats who.

Googling prospective employees has been rather normal for at least a decade;  hell I remember in 2001 being asked to google anyone we interviewed at the company I worked with.  It's just kind of assumed now.

One guy had a blog about his obsession with guys with long hair. 

I really wanted to hire that guy but they said he wouldn't "Fit in" lol

I recently did the screen for a batch of prospective employees.

One of them was a lovely young lady who had just graduated from college.

Google result number 3 was her Instagram, in which she uses her full name.

Nice tiddies, would hire.
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18782 on: June 03, 2019, 02:26:38 PM »
Who the fuck googles every potential employer / employee / date / client / whatever in case theres 'bad optics'?
Fucking psychopaths, thats who.
This is common now.

Which indeed is super creepy and why I'm the same person online and offline.
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18783 on: June 03, 2019, 02:28:52 PM »
 :hhh
Uncle

james

« Reply #18784 on: June 03, 2019, 02:31:21 PM »
Speaking of new hires, at what age (for a guy) does it start being creepy to fuck 18 year olds?

Im thinking 45?

« Reply #18785 on: June 03, 2019, 02:34:27 PM »
But still.. what the fuck is the Rick and Morty guy thinking?

I mean, did he think anything or was the ad handled by an agency ? If Roiland is indeed familiar or even an acquaintance to JonTron, did they ever talk about that ? Did JonTron had a mea-culpa on private (I'm not assuming he had one but it's not impossible either) with Roiland or any other acquaintances (like Ethan Klein, who may not be the sharpest political pundit but is probably not a Nazi) ?

There's so many assumptions in every of those ERA threads to fuel the guilt by association hunger. Per se I don't mind that people make a stink about it and by all means do not buy, boycott or call for some public explanations of why he was employed despite that rather large mark in his past. Assuming the worst of everyone associated with it is not very rational, sensible or healthy however.

They get mad at the idea that Justin Roiland may not have personally involved himself in the decision because it's the responsibility of everyone who works on everything to look into the history of everyone who works on everything.

You're kind of underestimating the circle Roiland runs in.  He is legit friends with Jontron, Pewdiepie, and several other edgelord Youtubers, so there's a pretty high chance that yeah, he did personally ask Jon.  The chance that Roiland is unaware of the controversy surrounding these people is super slim.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #18786 on: June 03, 2019, 02:35:24 PM »
I'm in the process of ruining all of your lives for merely not agreeing with the idea of ruining Roiland's life over this JonTron mess.

And good golly am I excited.

You already ruined riotous sr.’s life by being born. Is that not enough for you, you monster? :stahp
Margs

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #18787 on: June 03, 2019, 02:42:09 PM »
Or the site focuses on videogames and purges everything regarding wressling. And anime.
If you ignore ignorance it just starts to get worse.
I always say - a real fan needs to be able to critisize his beloved thing and call out dumb shit. Otherwise you are a blind puppet and tool.
Remember Ryan immediately writing a piece when he did wrong.
Yeah, won't happen with Dan I bet.
Maybe he should change industry then.

derFeef continues to be outraged that wwe was mentioned in a newsletter that you have to go out of your way to opt-in to. i might be able to take the outrage from this dunce seriously if he didn't have a HP Lovecraft's face as his avatar. :lol talk about your ultimate "problematic fave"

luckily giant bomb has no need to fear from this spineless whiner

Why do you need to unsubscribe to voice your disappointment?
:rofl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18788 on: June 03, 2019, 02:47:06 PM »
But still.. what the fuck is the Rick and Morty guy thinking?

I mean, did he think anything or was the ad handled by an agency ? If Roiland is indeed familiar or even an acquaintance to JonTron, did they ever talk about that ? Did JonTron had a mea-culpa on private (I'm not assuming he had one but it's not impossible either) with Roiland or any other acquaintances (like Ethan Klein, who may not be the sharpest political pundit but is probably not a Nazi) ?

There's so many assumptions in every of those ERA threads to fuel the guilt by association hunger. Per se I don't mind that people make a stink about it and by all means do not buy, boycott or call for some public explanations of why he was employed despite that rather large mark in his past. Assuming the worst of everyone associated with it is not very rational, sensible or healthy however.

They get mad at the idea that Justin Roiland may not have personally involved himself in the decision because it's the responsibility of everyone who works on everything to look into the history of everyone who works on everything.

You're kind of underestimating the circle Roiland runs in.  He is legit friends with Jontron, Pewdiepie, and several other edgelord Youtubers, so there's a pretty high chance that yeah, he did personally ask Jon.  The chance that Roiland is unaware of the controversy surrounding these people is super slim.

But is it as relevant to know they're friends as Era seem to think ? That was my point. We're not privy to any discussion they might have had privately or to Roioand's state of mind. It's not uncommon to have acquaintances with terrible opinions but to whom you're bound by other ties (family, friendships, jobs) that may not be easy to just cut. Or that you just put up with, rightly or wrongly.

I guess it's possible that Roiland is a bigot. Or that he turns a blind eye. Or that they had a talk and JonTron was apologetic. Or that it was a favor called. I mean who knows ?
ὕβρις

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #18789 on: June 03, 2019, 02:57:09 PM »
I mean who knows ?

I mean, WHO CARES?

Honestly, who in their right mind gives a fuck about this kind of shit, let alone trying to ruin someone because of an association. It's pathetic.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #18790 on: June 03, 2019, 03:09:54 PM »
They turned on NakeyJakey too

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #18792 on: June 03, 2019, 03:17:39 PM »
i just assumed it was because mom wouldn't pay to get a cable line ran to the basement

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18793 on: June 03, 2019, 03:18:19 PM »
Uncle

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #18794 on: June 03, 2019, 03:20:07 PM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #18795 on: June 03, 2019, 03:20:26 PM »
 :usacry

stufte

BisMarckie

« Reply #18797 on: June 03, 2019, 03:21:16 PM »
stufte liking evilore's tweets  :shaking

stufte

« Reply #18798 on: June 03, 2019, 03:24:12 PM »
What, his Dad jokes are on point.

marrec

« Reply #18799 on: June 03, 2019, 03:27:45 PM »
I mean, that is funnier than anything Steven Crowder has ever written. That's a pretty low bar tho.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #18800 on: June 03, 2019, 03:27:49 PM »
stufte is tyler malka's nobody

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18801 on: June 03, 2019, 03:29:33 PM »
One savage joke from Tyler and the #resistance blocks her account from public view.  :lol
🤴

thetylerrob

« Reply #18802 on: June 03, 2019, 03:30:44 PM »
"savage"

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18803 on: June 03, 2019, 03:33:33 PM »
"subsistence farming"

james

« Reply #18804 on: June 03, 2019, 03:33:41 PM »
"resistance"

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18805 on: June 03, 2019, 03:35:09 PM »
Man I hate posting on here from my phone :(

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18807 on: June 03, 2019, 03:38:02 PM »
Uncle

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #18808 on: June 03, 2019, 03:38:18 PM »
imagine only being sexually attracted to people with whom you have developed emotional bonds... fucking incels

:yikes

james

« Reply #18809 on: June 03, 2019, 03:41:18 PM »
Whats the color for people who are exclusively attracted to 18 year old girls still in high school?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #18811 on: June 03, 2019, 03:46:28 PM »
why is identities in scare quotes

:lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #18812 on: June 03, 2019, 03:47:06 PM »
Quote from: Ms.Galaxy
I'm demi, and basically I don't really feel any sexual attraction towards people unless I have a relationship of sorts with them regardless of their gender. Like, you can give me pictures of a hot person by any standards you have doing sexually provocative poses, and while I can acknowledge their appeal, I just cannot get sexually stimulated by them. Meanwhile, give me similar pictures of any of my friends, and I will likely get aroused.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-does-it-mean-to-be-demi-sexual.120654/post-21387955

I'm surprised there wasn't a non-binary thread before. Greetings my fellow enbies!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/non-binary-ot-01101110-01101111-01101110.119742/post-21241606

Ms.Galaxy combines every identity.

BisMarckie

« Reply #18813 on: June 03, 2019, 03:49:33 PM »
By the way, I think it's diasappointing that we had a discussion about pride flags recently and apparently none of it stuck. :wag

Shoutout to my fellow lithromantics!

james

« Reply #18814 on: June 03, 2019, 03:50:47 PM »
Is there a color for people who are not attracted to any girl named Nicole due to the damage done to the brand by SweetNicole?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18815 on: June 03, 2019, 03:51:56 PM »
saying you're demi for the fawning attention of providing a real life example in that very thread so everyone reads your post intently and has to reply to you saying "thanks for educating us, your posts are appreciated as always  :heartbeat" and you have ultra armor vs. any other statements in the thread

:ohyeah
Uncle

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #18816 on: June 03, 2019, 03:52:00 PM »
Is there a color for people who are not attracted to any girl named Nicole due to the damage done to the brand by SweetNicole?

pukegreengendered :yuck

Boredfrom

« Reply #18817 on: June 03, 2019, 03:53:32 PM »
A thread about a Youtuber  that is going to prison for 2 years and is banned of using social media for 5 years:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtube-star-who-humiliated-homeless-man-given-prison-term.120646/page-3#post-21389956

We need to report and demonitize his channel. Seriously, this punishment won't mean anything if he still has a steady source of income.

:doge :doge :doge

Never mind, reading the source, the guy seems to be genuine scumbag.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:34:58 PM by Boredfrom »

james

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #18819 on: June 03, 2019, 03:56:45 PM »
I'm demi, and basically I don't really feel any sexual attraction towards people unless I have a relationship of sorts with them regardless of their gender. Like, you can give me pictures of a hot person by any standards you have doing sexually provocative poses, and while I can acknowledge their appeal, I just cannot get sexually stimulated by them. Meanwhile, give me similar pictures of any of my friends, and I will likely get aroused.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-does-it-mean-to-be-demi-sexual.120654/post-21387955

I'm surprised there wasn't a non-binary thread before. Greetings my fellow enbies!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/non-binary-ot-01101110-01101111-01101110.119742/post-21241606

Ms.Galaxy combines every identity.

Even used to be a nazi. Quite impressive.

BisMarckie

« Reply #18820 on: June 03, 2019, 03:57:25 PM »

Pony Flag

Pony play is a distinct fetish where people are treated like horses by wearing hooves, ears, and  saddles and pulling carts. Carrie P created this flag in 2007; it uses black in solidarity with the leather community at large.

I thought this was about My Little Pony, so color me surprised.

BisMarckie

« Reply #18821 on: June 03, 2019, 04:00:09 PM »

Adult Baby / Diaper Lover (ADBL) is a fetish community based around adults role playing as babies or using classic baby items such as diapers. This can be sexual, but is not necessarily so.

I was contacted by a member of the ABDL community who wanted to note that this flag is not a universally accepted or commonly used symbol ofABDL pride, it is primarily used by the flag’s creator. When I asked if there were more commonly-used symbols, they said ‘not really’ as theABDL community is more the type to stay out of the spotlight of pride.

:gopnik

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #18822 on: June 03, 2019, 04:01:25 PM »
was reading a few pages back and saw a thread about someone being handcuffed in a hospital? not sure what that's about but that would never happen, people are generally put in 5 point restraints on their bed or a possibly a gurney for transportation if they are not stable enough to comply with directions. if someone was brought in by police they would not remain handcuffed, and once admitted to the ER the police would leave, so I'm not sure what that person is talking about.

t. worked in locked mental health unit

ps. it's interesting that a large proportion of women with borderline personality disorder are completely infatuated and obsessed with Disney princesses and other Disney properties (Lilo and Stitch, Pixar stuff like Monsters, Inc, etc.) much like REEE is. Of course they also perceive everything as a slight against themselves and constantly try to test boundaries and create drama in order to cope, along with a decidedly black and white view of the world in which they are perpetual victims... but not sure if anything like that goes on at REEE  :teehee

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18823 on: June 03, 2019, 04:11:59 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Pony Flag

Pony play is a distinct fetish where people are treated like horses by wearing hooves, ears, and  saddles and pulling carts. Carrie P created this flag in 2007; it uses black in solidarity with the leather community at large.

I thought this was about My Little Pony, so color me surprised.

https://twitter.com/yChernno/status/1128342945239838720
©@©™

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #18824 on: June 03, 2019, 04:13:01 PM »
was reading a few pages back and saw a thread about someone being handcuffed in a hospital? not sure what that's about but that would never happen, people are generally put in 5 point restraints on their bed or a possibly a gurney for transportation if they are not stable enough to comply with directions. if someone was brought in by police they would not remain handcuffed, and once admitted to the ER the police would leave, so I'm not sure what that person is talking about.

t. worked in locked mental health unit

ps. it's interesting that a large proportion of women with borderline personality disorder are completely infatuated and obsessed with Disney princesses and other Disney properties (Lilo and Stitch, Pixar stuff like Monsters, Inc, etc.) much like REEE is. Of course they also perceive everything as a slight against themselves and constantly try to test boundaries and create drama in order to cope, along with a decidedly black and white view of the world in which they are perpetual victims... but not sure if anything like that goes on at REEE  :teehee

He was suicidal and I think that was just a temporary holding area till they could find a mental health facility that would take him.  The OP stopped replying around mid morning.
sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18826 on: June 03, 2019, 04:16:24 PM »
Just skimmed handcuffed in hospital and I thought you guys were talking about the horrific story where an old grandma was tied to a chair in a hospital in South Africa

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #18827 on: June 03, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »
I've never watched one episode of Rick and Morty. I haven't even seen a clip of it.

james

« Reply #18828 on: June 03, 2019, 04:27:11 PM »
What is the color for folks who are attracted to this:

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #18829 on: June 03, 2019, 04:31:09 PM »

red, black and white.

stufte

« Reply #18830 on: June 03, 2019, 04:32:32 PM »

red, black and white.

:wag :wag :wag :wag :wag

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #18831 on: June 03, 2019, 04:35:58 PM »
 :pika

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #18832 on: June 03, 2019, 04:52:03 PM »
I'm not going to lie, I'm actually intensely attracted to North Korean girls in full military uniform.

每天生气

benita

« Reply #18833 on: June 03, 2019, 04:52:26 PM »
Austin was fine on GB, he was just one of the guys and his "smartest guy in the room" shtick was not as prevalent. :trumps
Let me tell you about Invisible Inc.

james

« Reply #18834 on: June 03, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »
What color is on the flag for folks attracted to little kids?

Asking for a former mod.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18835 on: June 03, 2019, 04:55:09 PM »
glen was never a mod  :thinking

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #18836 on: June 03, 2019, 04:55:24 PM »

Asking for a former mod.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #18837 on: June 03, 2019, 04:56:18 PM »

Asking for a former mod.
used to be orange but now it's been changed to purple

nudemacusers

« Reply #18838 on: June 03, 2019, 05:15:54 PM »

Asking for a former mod.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

james

« Reply #18839 on: June 03, 2019, 05:17:13 PM »
Someone has been deleting posts. What are they trying to hide?

Edit: False alarm, the kiddy porn stufte posted is still here
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:36:59 PM by james »