Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898272 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: DOJ |OT| We get it, you’re woke
« Reply #2220 on: November 22, 2019, 05:55:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-responds-to-immigration-question-by-telling-questioner-to-vote-for-trump.154570/post-26712327

User Banned (2 Weeks): Hostility, prior infractions
Quote from: jviggy43
Post this on your real account coward

Banned user has an ace flag avatar, 15.6k posts. I guess the mods are realizing they need to crack down at least a bit on the few users who destroy discourse on the site.

Always knew we couldn't trust those acesexuals. Pick a side and fuck them. Or go bi and fuck both.

(She's bi... and lesbian...and...fuck you)

oh, so there's only two options now transphobe? you need to be pansexual to earn triple score woke points nowadays
:snob

Pwnz

« Reply #2221 on: November 22, 2019, 05:59:30 PM »
Lol, what have I started. Tried to politely call era on its shit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-have-a-discussion-about-how-members-treat-other-members-on-this-site-and-among-other-issues.154572/page-5#post-26736321

I rattled the nest, I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned lulz

I'm pretty sure MJ was a pedo, and power + fame + wealth let him get away with it when he was alive and left the people making money off his mostly untarnished name to cover that shit up after his death.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut:
There's no hard evidence he was
OH SO YOU'RE DEFENDING A PEDO AND DON'T BELIEVE VICTIMS?
What? Thats not what I said, and I can believe victims and still say theres no hard evidence
YOU DEFEND CHILD ABUSE BECAUSE THERE ARE ACCUSATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

is indeed an era-ass argument to make

I agree. I'm fairly sure he is a pedo, but in court he was deemed not guilty so it isn't factual. Kids both accused him and defended him. Kids can easily be manipulated one way or another.

Completely believing he's innocent is a shit opinion, but it doesn't warrant the reaction it gets. You just disagree, but era is incapable of that. Assume the worst, dogpile emotionally, report, and get him banned.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2222 on: November 22, 2019, 06:41:20 PM »
BK is probably the lowest tier fast food. Zero redeeming features.

cheesy tots are more valuable than your existence

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #2223 on: November 22, 2019, 07:09:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-have-a-discussion-about-how-members-treat-other-members-on-this-site-and-among-other-issues.154572/page-5#post-26736321

Also from that MJ thread

User Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory trolling on a sensitive topic, history of similar behavior
the GOAT, hope he gets a movie that showcases his legendary status.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadline-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-life-getting-movie-treatment.154720/post-26737595

Not all that fair to ban him. It would be trolling if he posts that in a "new allegations against MJ" thread but the article in the OP is completely uncritical
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 07:14:12 PM by HaughtyFrank »

jorma

« Reply #2224 on: November 22, 2019, 07:17:14 PM »

Also from that MJ thread

User Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory trolling on a sensitive topic, history of similar behavior
the GOAT, hope he gets a movie that showcases his legendary status.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadline-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-life-getting-movie-treatment.154720/post-26737595

Not all that fair to ban him. It would be trolling if he posts that in a "new allegations against MJ" thread but the article in the OP is completely uncritical

every other post in that thread would be inflammatory trolling on a mj fan forum (if any still exist)

and since ree is incapable of not picking a side and then escalating shit until everyone on the other side is a nazi it makes total sense to ban him  :lol

Vertigo

« Reply #2225 on: November 22, 2019, 08:05:31 PM »
astro is legit one of the biggest losers on that forum

From the thread 'your-best-worst-purchases-this-generation'

Quote from: astro, post: 26735656, member: 3591

Best: Death Steanding - flawed masterpiece that surprised the hell out of me by becoming my GotG.

Worst: Anthem - not the worst game I played, but the biggest let down by far.

DS is his game of the generation? It's barely been out two weeks.

'Flawed' is an understatement.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #2226 on: November 22, 2019, 08:06:06 PM »
Kyuuji is such a cunt.

Pwnz

« Reply #2227 on: November 22, 2019, 08:37:57 PM »
Oh wow, era personified
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-have-a-discussion-about-how-members-treat-other-members-on-this-site-and-among-other-issues.154572/page-7#post-26740312

Yes, the only reason why there isn't hostility in real life is because the poor victims in our life don't feel empowered to our wrong and bigoted ways.

God damn they're so full of shit. Sometimes I'll show some bullshit era posts and my wife asks why I'm on the neckbeard single husbands forum haha.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:59:41 PM by Pwnz »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2228 on: November 22, 2019, 08:45:58 PM »
BK is probably the lowest tier fast food. Zero redeeming features.
(Image removed from quote.)
cheesy tots are more valuable than your existence
whopper is a fine burger. wendy's is better but a whopper is solid worker.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2229 on: November 22, 2019, 08:51:16 PM »
Watch as an admin tries to math
Ok so, algebraically it's (x+5)-10.

So we do...

x+5=10

x=10-5

x=5

So they're looking for 10-5, I think
No

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-math-sucks-for-a-parent-trying-to-help-their-kids.154546/#post-26708649
:dead

What, did they typo? How did they get = from -10?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2230 on: November 22, 2019, 10:13:49 PM »
So is Slayven stepping down or what? Personally I don't think he should, but I think you should honour your commitments.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #2231 on: November 22, 2019, 10:35:54 PM »
Quote from: Messofanego
For the people who say they use the holiday to be with family and eat, I don't see any mention of talking about or educating about the plight of Native Americans. Nothing about an activity outside to inform yourself more about the history, like going to a museum exhibit or an event/festival held by Native Americans. Joining in protests or talks about saving the lands. Getting to meet Native Americans for the first time.

I believe this bear speak for all of my people

Oh my gosh, your culture is so brave, can I give you hug?

sigh

Tasty

« Reply #2232 on: November 22, 2019, 10:37:52 PM »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2233 on: November 22, 2019, 11:18:14 PM »
But how about having just a pretty good thanksgiving dinner instead of a really good one, and donate the saved money to an indigenous organization in the area or elsewhere? This way there is less work preparing food and more time watching TV, the neoliberal order that makes people value their free time so strongly in the first place is uphold, and you don't have to think too much about being a cog in the colonial machine.

I was going to insult this but if I could get out of family events by saying I'm protesting for equality it would be pretty sweet.   I already do that when a friend needs furniture moved or for visiting a sick aunt.
sigh

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #2234 on: November 22, 2019, 11:32:17 PM »
Skipping a dinner with you aunt is a pussy move.  :doge

If you are not a Native American or weren't brought in by the slave trade, and you're living on US or Canadian soil, just leave the country. Leave all your possessions in a communal fund for the natives to access to, and go back to your land of "origin".
No half measures. :hmph

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2235 on: November 22, 2019, 11:57:28 PM »
But how about having just a pretty good thanksgiving dinner instead of a really good one, and donate the saved money to an indigenous organization in the area or elsewhere? This way there is less work preparing food and more time watching TV, the neoliberal order that makes people value their free time so strongly in the first place is uphold, and you don't have to think too much about being a cog in the colonial machine.

I was going to insult this but if I could get out of family events by saying I'm protesting for equality it would be pretty sweet.   I already do that when a friend needs furniture moved or for visiting a sick aunt.
How does it feel to have a whole forum full of shut-ins feel outraged on your behalf?
Spud

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #2236 on: November 23, 2019, 12:09:08 AM »
I wish I had an aunt to visit :(
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2237 on: November 23, 2019, 12:09:49 AM »
Watch as an admin tries to math
Ok so, algebraically it's (x+5)-10.

So we do...

x+5=10

x=10-5

x=5

So they're looking for 10-5, I think
No

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-math-sucks-for-a-parent-trying-to-help-their-kids.154546/#post-26708649
“Please find an expression for the following assignment: Ten less than the sum of a number and five” 
what in the fuck is this? children are doomed

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2238 on: November 23, 2019, 12:11:19 AM »

How does it feel to have a whole forum full of shut-ins feel outraged on your behalf?

Tiring, I'm so tired.

Honestly it is.  How do you reply to that shit in real life?  Do they not realize minorities make fun of "woke" black and white people all the time.

It's really quite fun and easy given how many white people (bilagáana) are in America.  If you just find two of them that do the same behavior you can form a racial stereotype of them and nobody questions it.  Like how all guys named Tom love frozen yogurt.  You fucking yogurt lovers!
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2239 on: November 23, 2019, 12:14:08 AM »
Skipping a dinner with you aunt is a pussy move.  :doge

Why would anyone do that?

Or

But really

You pretty much have to.
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2240 on: November 23, 2019, 12:17:24 AM »
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #2241 on: November 23, 2019, 12:24:32 AM »
Ok, since my sentiment I posted in the OP was highly controversial with me making the suggestion (please note I was NOT urging people to stop celebrating Thanksgiving) for people to not celebrate or commemorate Thanksgiving, I have altered the OP to take that sentiment out.

New tag for him.  "Suggesting, not urging" 

Wasn't that the defense Evilore used in the shower?  hmm

Quote from: New Asexual Woke Mod
This thread is now re-opened. Going forward, please be considerate of the historical significance surrounding Thanksgiving and the genocide that took place. Even if you think "It's just a holiday!", we ask that you be considerate that many people have been affected by this, and the issue matters greatly to them. Thank you.

This is getting too stupid to laugh at.
sigh

Lactose_Intolerant

« Reply #2242 on: November 23, 2019, 12:46:01 AM »
I think I need to just write off the off-topic forum on Resetera.  Everything is so heated and nothing gets discussed

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2243 on: November 23, 2019, 12:52:06 AM »

User banned (1 week): trolling and antagonizing other users, history of prior infractions

"This joke good that joke bad" lol
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 12:56:15 AM by Transhuman »

Pwnz

« Reply #2244 on: November 23, 2019, 12:52:54 AM »
I think I need to just write off the off-topic forum on Resetera.  Everything is so heated and nothing gets discussed

It has gotten significantly worse in the last few months.

I used to be able to just stay out of trans threads because 1 misstep and boom 2 weeks to perm. I don't know the origins, but I suspect the extra protected status of these people has allowed them to pile up on people and use very aggressive language and that's bled out of just those topics. Very quickly someone is misinterpreted to the extreme in a variety of topics.

Over the last month I've started adding people to my ignore list and I've noticed most of the people I ignore don't actually post that much. When they do post, it's often baiting people into a ban.

The thread about treating others nice has already spun into a "well if you are uncomfortable you deserve it bigot, fuck you".

The most recent example that I can think of is how a slew of people were banned for suggesting to be more constructive with the Thanksgiving holiday. Those people were banned for dismissing concerns of colonization or some shit.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 01:00:53 AM by Pwnz »

Bore Expert

« Reply #2245 on: November 23, 2019, 01:28:00 AM »
redmercury wakes up every afternoon hoping for that mod status upgrade

:delicious

PogiJones

« Reply #2246 on: November 23, 2019, 01:34:36 AM »
A man named BenjiSales. Another man named Pwns.

Then a thing named BenjiPwns, a chimera with no identity of its own.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2247 on: November 23, 2019, 02:01:33 AM »
You should write it off because everyone that comments on there is a fucking lunatic and the place had more mentally deficient people than an asylum.
Spud

Bore Expert

« Reply #2248 on: November 23, 2019, 02:17:49 AM »
I knew there was something fishy about Era when they started banning poc for having opinions. Bobby was the first victim of that blatant racism. I was like, wtf! Bobby don’t sit in the back of the millennium falcon. He might be shorter than Bushwick Bill, but he’s a voice that needs to be heard and should be respected as such. Who are we to understand the struggles he went through on Endor? 

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #2249 on: November 23, 2019, 02:29:35 AM »
It's pretty great, but it's not the GOAT.

The free world thanks you St. Bernard.

Chikor triggering the fuck out of pats fans :heh

Quote from: VectorPrime, post: 26730286, member: 41701
let him be a dickhead, meanwhile Brady went to another 5 Superbowls since then.
Quote from: Skyejack, post: 26730390, member: 60960
You know when they say some sports fans are garbage? This is what they're talking about.
Quote from: Rodderick, post: 26731267, member: 5775
Real shame Tom never recovered from that hit.

As an aside, it's good to see that one of the things ResetEra kept from the old site is the tolerance for this specific injury being celebrated.
Quote from: DOT_mjo, post: 26731734, member: 43058
Must eat you up knowing Tommy came back from that to only win 3 more Super Bowls and 2 more MVPs lol.

User Banned (5 Days): Celebrating an injury and trolling

:beli

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2250 on: November 23, 2019, 02:35:00 AM »
just hit that  :banplz :banplz :banplz
and they hope everything stays smooth

ShutUp

« Reply #2251 on: November 23, 2019, 02:51:37 AM »
So we can't celebrate an injury that happened to Brady, a friend of Trump's? Time to sacrifice the mod who banned that person to the ERA wolves.

benita

« Reply #2252 on: November 23, 2019, 04:45:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-onision-accused-of-over-a-decade-of-abuse-and-pedophilia.154652
Another twitter user has been researching Onision for the past two months and has a massive amount of information about his relationship history. Its hard for me to give any excerpts from it because its 120 pages of awful things this person has done.
I just read all 120 pages of that document and I’m sick to my fucking stomach

TVC15

« Reply #2253 on: November 23, 2019, 05:11:41 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtuber-onision-accused-of-over-a-decade-of-abuse-and-pedophilia.154652
Another twitter user has been researching Onision for the past two months and has a massive amount of information about his relationship history. Its hard for me to give any excerpts from it because its 120 pages of awful things this person has done.
I just read all 120 pages of that document and I’m sick to my fucking stomach

Just came here to post this. Omg I am lolling

Skye also claims he would spend three hours masturbating to tentacle rape hentai most mornings so he could “focus for the rest of the day.”
serge

TVC15

« Reply #2254 on: November 23, 2019, 05:12:46 AM »
So is there actually much tentacle rape hentai or is it all just a big exaggeration?
serge

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2255 on: November 23, 2019, 05:27:15 AM »
Why not go on a journey and find out? (Think tentacles are exempt from censorship, which is why they use those.)

TVC15

« Reply #2256 on: November 23, 2019, 05:31:12 AM »
This 110 page doc is actually pretty gripping

Greg publicly announces that he and Patient Zero are dating. By this point, they have moved in together. A week later, Greg begins locking her out of the editing bay so he can masturbate to animated porn in which underaged girls are being raped.
Things to note:
The house had no beds or furniture. Greg made Patient Zero “service” him about 8 times a day, leading to multiple UTI infections, and made her sleep next to him while he was editing videos so she could service him during the process.

She shaves half her head to give herself a punk look, but during sex, Greg shaves all of it off to degrade her and so she can be his “good little whore.”

The cruelty! But it’s a comedy as the scene plays in my head!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 05:36:31 AM by TVC 15 »
serge

TVC15

« Reply #2257 on: November 23, 2019, 05:43:35 AM »
6/22/2011: Patient Zero suffers a grand mal seizure alone in the shower after Greg tells her that she is morbidly obese and must lose weight for him.
The results leave her in an infantile state where she believes she is four years old. Greg grabs the camera and filmed this.
She passes out after another seizure and when she wakes up, she has suffered such debilitating memory loss that she believes she has been kidnapped by Greg. She is wet, shaking, and only covered with a blanket as Greg films her.
Greg does not take her to a hospital.

This is nucking futs! Someone call Belzer and Ice-T! This dude is a psychopath.

9/3/2011: Greg uploads a video titled “I Found Her” in which he declares that he has a new girlfriend: a woman we will refer to as AJ. He asked her to be his girlfriend over Skype and she said yes.
9/4/2011: Greg uploads a video announcing that he and AJ broke up. They get back together shortly afterwards. They have not met in person by this point.
9/5/2011: Greg tweets that Skye is supporting him during the breakup with AJ. Little does he know that AJ was speaking to Patient Zero and Skye around this point in time.
9/10/2011: Greg flies to Texas and gets a hotel room to meet AJ in person for the first time; he almost immediately pressures her into having sex with him.
On the first sexual encounter, he ignores her saying “no no no no” over and over to sex. Greg uses her latex allergy against her and lays the pressure on her to let him cum inside of her raw, even though she begs him not to. He does it anyway. (The Letter: https://onisiondrama.tumblr.com/letter)
He expresses that he wants to marry her and knock her up, even though they are only just meeting for the first time.

Look at those dates! This dude’s relationship’s move fuckin’ fast.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 06:02:48 AM by TVC 15 »
serge

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #2260 on: November 23, 2019, 06:11:39 AM »
Onion boy has always been a creepy nonce, what took them so long to figure that out?

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2261 on: November 23, 2019, 06:12:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/may-have-been-roofied-please-help.154807/

User banned (duration pending): making light of rape over multiple posts
You were strong enough to post here. So your ass will be fine tomorrow. lil sore. Give him my handle.
I thought this was a joke lol. anyways ill make sure to check into a website for help before calling for help. my bad.

they won't remember my coment if they were roofd so I don't feel bad.

:lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2262 on: November 23, 2019, 06:12:16 AM »
6/22/2011: Patient Zero suffers a grand mal seizure alone in the shower after Greg tells her that she is morbidly obese and must lose weight for him.
The results leave her in an infantile state where she believes she is four years old. Greg grabs the camera and filmed this.
She passes out after another seizure and when she wakes up, she has suffered such debilitating memory loss that she believes she has been kidnapped by Greg. She is wet, shaking, and only covered with a blanket as Greg films her.
Greg does not take her to a hospital.

This is nucking futs! Someone call Belzer and Ice-T! This dude is a psychopath.

9/3/2011: Greg uploads a video titled “I Found Her” in which he declares that he has a new girlfriend: a woman we will refer to as AJ. He asked her to be his girlfriend over Skype and she said yes.
9/4/2011: Greg uploads a video announcing that he and AJ broke up. They get back together shortly afterwards. They have not met in person by this point.
9/5/2011: Greg tweets that Skye is supporting him during the breakup with AJ. Little does he know that AJ was speaking to Patient Zero and Skye around this point in time.
9/10/2011: Greg flies to Texas and gets a hotel room to meet AJ in person for the first time; he almost immediately pressures her into having sex with him.
On the first sexual encounter, he ignores her saying “no no no no” over and over to sex. Greg uses her latex allergy against her and lays the pressure on her to let him cum inside of her raw, even though she begs him not to. He does it anyway. (The Letter: https://onisiondrama.tumblr.com/letter)
He expresses that he wants to marry her and knock her up, even though they are only just meeting for the first time.

Look at those dates! This dude’s relationship’s move fuckin’ fast.
Patient Zero and Greg?

Did Kojima write this?
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2263 on: November 23, 2019, 06:13:57 AM »
"Women shouldn't get to control their bodies"

"Abortion is infanticide"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/popular-youtuber-advocates-aborting-autistic-mentally-handicapped-people-in-the-womb.154798/#post-26746837

Cannot stress this thread enough guys

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2264 on: November 23, 2019, 06:19:54 AM »
You know, I find it a little funny that for as much as we've disagreed about Pokemon stuff these last few months, I really relate to what you're talking about.

:doge
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #2265 on: November 23, 2019, 06:24:27 AM »
You know, I find it a little funny that for as much as we've disagreed about Pokemon stuff these last few months, I really relate to what you're talking about.

:doge
Exhibit A.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2266 on: November 23, 2019, 06:28:12 AM »
You know it warms my heart when people are willing to put aside their differences on the big issues like Pokemon and find some common ground in something small like applied eugenics.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2267 on: November 23, 2019, 06:36:04 AM »
One positive of aborting autists: no more kiwi farms  :kermit
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2268 on: November 23, 2019, 06:36:49 AM »
No more global warming either. We're on to something here folks.
Biofuel from murdered autisty's can power our cities, factories and Marvel theatres carbon free.
🤴

nudemacusers

« Reply #2269 on: November 23, 2019, 06:48:07 AM »
Think of all the potential resetera posters that were aborted for genetic reasons  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2270 on: November 23, 2019, 06:59:48 AM »
I bet you could get an easy page and half thread of unanimous agreement if you posted something a thread going something like ‘if you could detect a right winger in the womb they should be aborted’ on ree before a mod closes it down cos they’ve done an accidental fashy  :brain
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2271 on: November 23, 2019, 07:00:16 AM »
Autisty facts
- In the 2016 election most people on the spectrum voted for Trump, Hillary Clinton warned us about these 'deplorables'
- Autisty's have little to no friends and most of them are racist alt-right cis men, unlike other groups no one will miss them or advocate for them
- Autisty's make up 1.7% of the world population and mostly live in in urban areas, freeing up housing for non-autisty's
- In the past, leaders like Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Qadaffi, Saddam and yes HITLER were autisty's
- Autisty's can't easiliy flee to a new place and mostly keep to themselves, so it is super easy to round them up
- Autisty's are easily identified and there is a less than 0.9% chance that a suspected autisty is not autistic

In conclusion. The autisty's nearly killed us all and our planet and it is time we fought back!

Presenting the "BAT" act or Ban Autism Today act.
- Carbon free bio fuel from their murdered corpses will power our factories, cities and Marvel theaters
- Removing autisty's from society will solve a lot of social tensions and problems, lowering the cost of law enforcement
- Healthcare costs will dramatically decrease for all non autisty's
- Psychological help will finally be available for those who really need it instead of unemployed Bobby who still pisses his pants at 40
- You will no longer be annoyed or embarrassed when you are forced to take an autisty 'friend', 'co-worker' or 'family' member to a party
- Video games will be fun again to play casually during weekends, no more lvl 200 cheating autisty's ruining your COD game!

Humanity First!
🤴

TVC15

« Reply #2272 on: November 23, 2019, 07:17:08 AM »
Holy shit I’m on page 65 of this thing. So many twists and turns. This is what atramental’s life is going to look like in a few years or months.
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2273 on: November 23, 2019, 07:29:09 AM »
I know this is a lot to ask but when you're finished imma need those dot points

TVC15

« Reply #2274 on: November 23, 2019, 07:51:34 AM »
Waaaaaaaaay too many. This is deep internet e-relationship drama with at least two narcissists (Onision and his female-to-agender-to-non-binary-to-male transgender person spouse-it shifts throughout the story—btw he’s bi and was like 16 when she got into a relationship with this 27 year old creeper). Shit, that was a big parenthetical comment. Like I said, DEEP drama. Public fighting on Instagram with the 15 year old girl they used for threesomes for a month. It’s amazing. The dude is a pimp. Like in the evil sense, not the fun Snoop Dogg sense.

Also, this document is very one-sided. Judging by some of the responses in evidence screenshots, the authors of this damning document are just as huge of drama queens as the two main perpetrators. An honest accounting of this force of nature would probably run at least a thousand pages.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 07:58:32 AM by TVC 15 »
serge

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2275 on: November 23, 2019, 07:54:50 AM »
sounds like he should run an internet forum

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2276 on: November 23, 2019, 07:54:57 AM »
To be fair I really don't think it's unreasonable to assume that if you have a question about something then that means several other people have asked that question and thus has been answered several times before. I too did not know what Folx meant before you just mentioned it but now I have an idea thanks to looking it up. Asking questions is very similar to asking for help with homework; when you do it you have to show that you've attempted to answer the question yourself.

yeah, the problem kinda actually is that if your posting on a forum feels like doing homework that forum is kinda a shitty ass place to be

TVC15

« Reply #2277 on: November 23, 2019, 08:05:08 AM »
Here, another example of why this can’t be summed up. You have to be able to decipher stuff like this, at least once a page. There seem to be like a half dozen 16 year old girls they were fucking, and it sounds like most of them lived with them for a period of time, too. Anyway, sample drama chunk:

12/25/2017: Greg approaches Account M on Christmas morning and asks if she’d like to say yes to a polyamorous relationship.
Account M believes that she is agreeing to enter a V-type polyamory in which Kai is dating Greg and Account M simultaneously, since she has had little to no personal connection to Greg at all. She agrees.
Greg closes the V at this agreement and assaults Account M by forcing a kiss on her before she can react or consent.
Later on, Account M rejects Greg’s advances. Greg is furious, saying he’s not used to people rejecting him and screams at Account M as he holds his young son.
12/28/2017: Account M texts Greg apologizing for any “stress” she caused and says that after everyone has healed, she would like to try again for a V-type polyamorous relationship. Greg, burned by her rejection, speaks on behalf of Kai and tells her that “[they] are happier now that things are peaceful once again” and rejects her apology.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #2278 on: November 23, 2019, 08:13:01 AM »
This is like a great telenovela! It keeps getting crazier! Maybe YouTube is making the world a better place with these celebrities.

Around 1/11/2018: Diapergate.
Kai and Madison (a friend of Kai’s who would let Kai confide his marital dissatisfaction to her) both go out to eat at Red Robin, get new piercings, and shop at Target.
Greg is left in charge of her baby girl and Madison gives him her contact information if anything happens.
Greg ignores the baby when she needs a diaper change and does not tell Madison at any point that he won’t change her diaper or that the baby needed to be changed.
The baby is left sitting in her own waste for hours; when Madison comes back, the resulting diaper rash leaves the baby’s upper legs, butt, and lower back bleeding from the abrasions.
Madison is furious. She claims Greg “got up in her face” and screamed at her for getting mad at him about this.

:nugenix at the bolded and the story only gets more awesome from there!

Harsh, I swear, I’m just trying to get the best bits of this out of this monolith and into public eyes:

3/23/2019: Greg releases a video covering Diapergate, accusing Madison of being a terrible parent, asserting that the baby’s skin was awful before he let her stew in her own waste for hours, and defending his actions by saying he didn’t want to look like a pedophile for changing the baby.

4/8/2019: Kai AKA Laineybot announces that he is a transgender man and states that originally, he was thinking of transitioning under the name “Eli” or “Spencer.” However, Greg “suggested” that he instead adopt the name “Kai,” which Kai accepts.
Kai states that he badly wants top surgery (a procedure which would transform a person’s breasts into a flat, masculine-presenting chest), but claims that he is still breastfeeding his children and that he will have to wait to receive the surgery.
This coincides with the television broadcast of American Horror Story: Cult, which featured a blue-haired cult leader named Kai Anderson. Greg has praised the character of Kai Anderson in the past; “Anderson” was also Kai’s maiden name.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 08:33:06 AM by TVC 15 »
serge

Rman

« Reply #2279 on: November 23, 2019, 08:25:28 AM »
You can ignore a whole forum using the ignore function. 

After a while, I was putting so many posters on ignore, I just gave up on ERA.  I go there just to lurk about new gaming news, rarely reading past the original post.  That way I keep my sanity.  It's still a decent aggregator for gaming news.  There's also the NESBot twitter that only posts thread titles. There's one for gaming and for the OT. I only check out the gaming one for obvious reasons.