Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898209 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: DOJ |OT| Eat Mor Chikin
« Reply #3960 on: December 01, 2019, 05:03:24 PM »
I had an OK boomer moment today too. I live next to an old peoples home. I returned from a long walk with my dog and from 1-2 streets away I could hear a car engine. Turning around the corner I could see all the fumes. There is a car parking in the parking lot of the old peoples home, just an ordinary car.

In disbelief I walked to our house and took the empty bag that I had left at the door knob. The engine still running. 3 minutes had passed for sure, and who knows for how long it had been parked like that! So I decided to check on it, maybe something hapoened. I walked back and looked knto the car from the driveway entry. Nobody sitting in it. Just an empty, fuming, running car.

I couldnt believe it. I walked to our fence and checked from there if I could see anybody. Car running another 3 minutes. That’s when I see someone just sneaked inside. I walk to the front again, wait 1-2 minutes when a man around 50-60 years old leaves the house carrying a TV packaging, walking to the car.

I yell at him that he’s not allowed to leave the car running like that and that I gotta live with the consequences way longer than he has. He just ignores me like the asshole he is.

what’s wrong with people?!

:badass

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3961 on: December 01, 2019, 05:09:19 PM »
:lol that’s one of you
serge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3962 on: December 01, 2019, 05:13:54 PM »
What the fuck live action Aladdin made over a billion dollars? :stahp
And that's without Fox or Marvel included but I did hear Kevin Feige was in the Special Thanks section!!!!

MICKEYMOUSEWALKINGTO10BILLIONDOLLARS.PNG

🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #3963 on: December 01, 2019, 05:17:09 PM »
And that's without Fox or Marvel included but I did hear Kevin Feige was in the Special Thanks section!!!!

A whole new world.....

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3964 on: December 01, 2019, 05:18:16 PM »

A whole new world.....
Is this what we created.  :yeshrug
Would this future have happened if we didn't give so much power to showergoblin's board???
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #3965 on: December 01, 2019, 05:45:16 PM »
Get more black people owning the land they till, and we'll distance ourselves further and further from perpetual serfdom. At the same time, those communities will continue the legacy of educating our youth at a young age the truths of anti-blackness, it's pervasiveness across the globe, and what to expect when we interact with individuals outside of our enclaves. THAT is what is worth preserving, and what is effectively destroyed when we leave our communities in the dilapidated conditions their in to fend off the gentrification machines themselves. We don't need, and shouldn't need to create an oasis of black acceptance in areas where the non-black residents would no sooner call the police on us. We've already been given our "paradises", we just need to make a concerted effort to actually show it.

:kobeyuck

Hey, era mods, take your white liberal guilt blinkers off for a second, and recognise what the fuck kind of ideology is being espoused here

I've seen that around here too. Taking the woke and racial enmity angle to new peaks with ethnostates of non-whites.  :lol
Someone should post something about Liberia in response to that...
Spud

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3966 on: December 01, 2019, 06:08:14 PM »
maybe in 10 years time we'll get some sequel memes worth a damn :thinking

They’ve got baby Yodas now? THEY’VE GOT BABY YODAS NOW?! They’ve got baby Yodas now.

(Image removed from quote.)

She can die now. She can die now? She can die now!

Epstien didn't kill himself, but he killed Carrie Fisher for the Big Mouse.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3967 on: December 01, 2019, 06:25:32 PM »

Lion King made even more

:notlikethis

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #3968 on: December 01, 2019, 06:43:14 PM »

Averon

« Reply #3969 on: December 01, 2019, 06:45:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hold-on-one-more-rise-of-skywalker-tv-spot-with-new-footage.156384/#post-26969480

is that like, what, 38 fucking threads made on star wars in the last week? People should be mass reporting this dork.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
The fly now!
[close]

What will Crossing Eden and Cheebo talk about after TROS is released? These two dorks in particular have been a two-man SW shilling machine, Rian Johnson cheerleaders, and TLJ defenders non-stop for the past two years. I remember Crossing Eden being a huge Ubisoft fanboy back on NeoGAF. Defending every game Ubisoft made, no matter how generic and rote they were. Strangely enough, he transitioned from being a full-time Ubisoft defender to a Star Wars defender right around the release of The Last Jedi. Either he really loves Ubisoft and Star Wars, or the guy switched jobs in the advertising company he works for.

Crossing Eden, Cheebo, and LoudNinja are three of the most obvious marketing shills on REEEE

ShutUp

« Reply #3970 on: December 01, 2019, 06:50:02 PM »

Actually enjoyed that one, myself. Didn't top the animated one but at least it was not damn near a shot for shot remake of the animated version like The Lion King was.

Plus, Naomi Scott  :noah

Tasty

« Reply #3971 on: December 01, 2019, 07:06:10 PM »

Lion King made even more

Removing Jeremy Irons from anything :jeanluc

Tripon

« Reply #3972 on: December 01, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hold-on-one-more-rise-of-skywalker-tv-spot-with-new-footage.156384/#post-26969480

is that like, what, 38 fucking threads made on star wars in the last week? People should be mass reporting this dork.

The fly now!
[close]

What will Crossing Eden and Cheebo talk about after TROS is released? These two dorks in particular have been a two-man SW shilling machine, Rian Johnson cheerleaders, and TLJ defenders non-stop for the past two years. I remember Crossing Eden being a huge Ubisoft fanboy back on NeoGAF. Defending every game Ubisoft made, no matter how generic and rote they were. Strangely enough, he transitioned from being a full-time Ubisoft defender to a Star Wars defender right around the release of The Last Jedi. Either he really loves Ubisoft and Star Wars, or the guy switched jobs in the advertising company he works for.

Crossing Eden, Cheebo, and LoudNinja are three of the most obvious marketing shills on REEEE

How he Crossing Eden lives in a racist society or something because of Trump.

Pwnz

« Reply #3974 on: December 01, 2019, 07:23:02 PM »
my troll thread is going beautifully on reee lol these idiots take the bait so quick

Careful, it's a slippery slope into becoming the next Excelsior or Mergurries Fred. You'll post stuff that has a bit of truth and then start believing in it so fervently that you forget you're trolling.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: DOJ |OT| im baby
« Reply #3976 on: December 01, 2019, 10:47:01 PM »
 ;)

Tripon

« Reply #3977 on: December 01, 2019, 11:27:12 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #3978 on: December 02, 2019, 12:24:33 AM »
Not agait

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3979 on: December 02, 2019, 12:32:47 AM »
once a gate, twice a wall

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3980 on: December 02, 2019, 12:45:35 AM »
Information wants to be free, hack the world
©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3981 on: December 02, 2019, 01:00:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-game-easter-egg-ties-jedi-fallen-order-to-ep7-the-force-awakens.156423/#post-26978809

Quote from: MadLaughter, post: 26978761, member: 499
I was like "Oh that's cool" until I remembered that means that Ilum is also gone forever, now

Quote from: Crossing Eden, post: 26978809, member: 8191
Illium thankfully isn't the only planet that produces kyber crystals. Shame about the ancient jedi temple though.

Oh, thank god. I was really getting worried there for a second :jeanluc

I swear these dumb cunts think Star Wars is real :rofl
Margs

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3982 on: December 02, 2019, 01:09:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-game-easter-egg-ties-jedi-fallen-order-to-ep7-the-force-awakens.156423/#post-26978809

Quote from: MadLaughter, post: 26978761, member: 499
I was like "Oh that's cool" until I remembered that means that Ilum is also gone forever, now

Quote from: Crossing Eden, post: 26978809, member: 8191
Illium thankfully isn't the only planet that produces kyber crystals. Shame about the ancient jedi temple though.

Oh, thank god. I was really getting worried there for a second :jeanluc

I swear these dumb cunts think Star Wars is real :rofl

#DROIDLIBERATIONNOW
#DROIDLIVESMATTER
#JUSTICEFORL337

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3983 on: December 02, 2019, 01:19:07 AM »
#CLONERIGHTS
#HANSHOTFIRST #MURDERINGCISWHITEMALE

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3984 on: December 02, 2019, 05:47:01 AM »
https://twitter.com/Troydan/status/1200989686132543489

:rejoice

This the cunt that abused her cat?

The dog should eat her. Eat her corpse.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3985 on: December 02, 2019, 06:01:47 AM »
Imagine it being your job to be a bimbo. I feel sorry for her.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3986 on: December 02, 2019, 06:16:48 AM »

jorma

« Reply #3987 on: December 02, 2019, 06:37:48 AM »

stream for a couple of years -> have enough money to last her entire life

why would you feel sorry for her? if it was so taxing on her soul, she could just quit - she could probably afford it by now

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3989 on: December 02, 2019, 07:10:20 AM »
To quote Daniel Johnston "It must be a pain to know that what they like about you / Has nothing to do with you at all".

And i've never in my life felt envy of money, but I guess that's my own weirdness.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #3990 on: December 02, 2019, 07:17:27 AM »
To quote Daniel Johnston "It must be a pain to know that what they like about you / Has nothing to do with you at all".

And i've never in my life felt envy of money, but I guess that's my own weirdness.
This applies to 99% of people and jobs in the world.
Most people aren't all that interesting.  :yeshrug

Besides, your physical appearance is your own.

EDIT: top of the page WINNING PERSONALITY:  :nsfw
[close]
:nsfw

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3991 on: December 02, 2019, 07:35:04 AM »

I mean it seems like a really weird thing to draw self-worth from, but maybe i'd do the same in her place. I'm glad I never have to find out though.

skullstorm

« Reply #3992 on: December 02, 2019, 07:44:41 AM »
https://twitter.com/Troydan/status/1200989686132543489

:rejoice

That dog has definitely been there before  :kobeyuck :donot

I cannot help noticing in real life how some really petite/short single girls have massive dogs, bigger than them, and the dogs are almost always male. And then I see shit like the above and well, I feel justified for always side-eyeing those girls  :doge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3993 on: December 02, 2019, 07:55:56 AM »
She probably put peanut butter in her crack, would put nothing past the queen of the thots.

jorma

« Reply #3994 on: December 02, 2019, 08:02:07 AM »

I'm with you there - i never felt envy of the money itself, or the material displays of wealth - it's the security you feel knowing that you won't ever be beholden to anyone unless you choose to be, and you never have to take another shitty job just to make ends meet. I've always wanted that as long as i can remember.

I would absolutely thot it up for the boys and grills for a few years if i could have that security in return.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3995 on: December 02, 2019, 08:05:05 AM »
She probably put peanut butter in her crack, would put nothing past the queen of the thots.
This wasn't even the first time  :o

https://twitter.com/SHAUNNN__/status/1201028498036592640

Hermit

« Reply #3996 on: December 02, 2019, 08:07:00 AM »
Yep that dog has definitely been inside her

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #3997 on: December 02, 2019, 08:08:16 AM »
I suppose I’ve just found out what is gonna be the new top tier on the progressive stack  :kobeyuck :donot :pika
(ice)

samir

« Reply #3998 on: December 02, 2019, 08:10:26 AM »
Yep that dog has definitely been inside her
Yeah, but who hasn't?  :hump

skullstorm

« Reply #3999 on: December 02, 2019, 08:11:40 AM »
Is Alinity also a puppydick connoisseur :thinking

BIONIC

« Reply #4000 on: December 02, 2019, 08:16:40 AM »

:mouf

Being allergic to peanuts :stahp
[close]
Margs

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #4001 on: December 02, 2019, 08:32:51 AM »

I mean it seems like a really weird thing to draw self-worth from, but maybe i'd do the same in her place. I'm glad I never have to find out though.
Models, body builders, actors, all do it.
Beautiful people are nice to look at, it's probably one of least weird concepts to grasp, i'd say.
Some fat neckbeard getting followers because he plays Nintendo games while saying nothing interesting on camera, is definitely harder to unpack.

But in general i think any "relationship" of this kind, is more utilitarian than you make it sound, whether it's about the tits, or the any song and dance, one can come up with.
-
Also my dog used to hump everything (including legs) like a fiend, before we cut off his balls.
I think y'all are projecting a bit there, with bestiality.  :doge

nachobro

• Live Más

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4003 on: December 02, 2019, 08:57:36 AM »
Beautiful people are nice to look at, it's probably one of least weird concepts to grasp, i'd say.
Some fat neckbeard getting followers because he plays Nintendo games while saying nothing interesting on camera, is definitely harder to unpack.

I mean there's a lot of middle-ground between "curvy chick in booty shorts exposing her cleavage at every opportunity" and "hairy Jabba the Hutt mashing buttons with his fat sweaty hands".

What about a normal looking guy or girl who does say interesting things? I don't watch twitch, but I do occasionally watch GDQ because the people on it have skill, there's a competitive element, and they actually do say interesting stuff (sometimes).

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4004 on: December 02, 2019, 08:58:31 AM »
©@©™

bdoughty

« Reply #4005 on: December 02, 2019, 09:03:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is-toothpaste-and-mouthwash-a-scam.156467/

:holeup

I was expecting it to be the guy who enjoyed weekends without washing his ass and ate steaks dropped on the ground that were chewed on by his dog.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4006 on: December 02, 2019, 09:05:01 AM »
I mean I don't use toothpaste, and the last time I went to the dentist he said I had some of the cleanest teeth he'd ever seen.

FunSlower

« Reply #4007 on: December 02, 2019, 09:12:59 AM »

BIONIC

« Reply #4008 on: December 02, 2019, 09:15:59 AM »
I mean I don't use toothpaste, and the last time I went to the dentist he said I had some of the cleanest teeth he'd ever seen.

Explains why your comedy stinks. Literally :rodney
Margs

jorma

« Reply #4009 on: December 02, 2019, 09:19:27 AM »

I mean there's a lot of middle-ground between "curvy chick in booty shorts exposing her cleavage at every opportunity" and "hairy Jabba the Hutt mashing buttons with his fat sweaty hands".

What about a normal looking guy or girl who does say interesting things? I don't watch twitch, but I do occasionally watch GDQ because the people on it have skill, there's a competitive element, and they actually do say interesting stuff (sometimes).

that "middle ground" describes most streamers who made it

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #4010 on: December 02, 2019, 09:21:36 AM »
I'm looking exclusively for an over-60, I'm not interested in young girls or some sad spinster waiting for an husband, I have a pointed sight towards old hags, possibly widowed in desperate search of some dick.
The more your vulva is dry and run-down, the more my swollen penis will cry lubricating and reading it to the climax.
I want to tighten your vaporous hair while I ride you violently and you think I might be your little nephew's best friend.
My dream is to extract my pulsating member from your avid mouth and that the new denture, still girding the glans, falls to the ground after a few seconds so that I can penetrate you once again like a stuffed turkey, but now your oral cavity will better serve my foreskin-armored soldier since your wet gums will gently slide along my tube.
I will lift your dropping tits revealing scars of an ancient love now sadly over just to cum all over them, infecting your mind with the idea of abandoning the religious practice in the pathetic parish of your little town, and I will go to mass with you explicitly to diabolically screw your loose ass inside the confessional with everyone present, who will think negatively of a lurid maniac caryatid such as yourself?
I will make your legs tremble like you just walked a whole flight of stairs and I will give up to you my place on the bus as long as you suck my cock, eagerly awaiting fresh, young seminal fluid so juicy that, dripping voluptously on your wrinkled, retired lips will make you desire to be fertile once again.
There is no "grandma's darling" of sorts that will stop me from slamming you against the wall like a crook which deceived you to enter your home.
I swear on everything that is holy that when I'll leave your stale smelling room leaving you creampied, weary and very close to join Heaven's army, yes, I swear on fucking God you will... You will give me a tip for the oratory's candies.

The anti-James :salute

Edit: already banned  User Banned (Permanent): Making disgusting threads just to shock and appall, previous ban for racism

That’s shocking and appalling?  :heh

skullstorm

« Reply #4011 on: December 02, 2019, 09:25:47 AM »
I would have permed that dude with just the ban message "2edgy4me"

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4012 on: December 02, 2019, 09:26:15 AM »
I'm looking exclusively for an over-60, I'm not interested in young girls or some sad spinster waiting for an husband, I have a pointed sight towards old hags, possibly widowed in desperate search of some dick.
The more your vulva is dry and run-down, the more my swollen penis will cry lubricating and reading it to the climax.
I want to tighten your vaporous hair while I ride you violently and you think I might be your little nephew's best friend.
My dream is to extract my pulsating member from your avid mouth and that the new denture, still girding the glans, falls to the ground after a few seconds so that I can penetrate you once again like a stuffed turkey, but now your oral cavity will better serve my foreskin-armored soldier since your wet gums will gently slide along my tube.
I will lift your dropping tits revealing scars of an ancient love now sadly over just to cum all over them, infecting your mind with the idea of abandoning the religious practice in the pathetic parish of your little town, and I will go to mass with you explicitly to diabolically screw your loose ass inside the confessional with everyone present, who will think negatively of a lurid maniac caryatid such as yourself?
I will make your legs tremble like you just walked a whole flight of stairs and I will give up to you my place on the bus as long as you suck my cock, eagerly awaiting fresh, young seminal fluid so juicy that, dripping voluptously on your wrinkled, retired lips will make you desire to be fertile once again.
There is no "grandma's darling" of sorts that will stop me from slamming you against the wall like a crook which deceived you to enter your home.
I swear on everything that is holy that when I'll leave your stale smelling room leaving you creampied, weary and very close to join Heaven's army, yes, I swear on fucking God you will... You will give me a tip for the oratory's candies.

Edit: already banned  User Banned (Permanent): Making disgusting threads just to shock and appall, previous ban for racism

lol?

They should nuke the thread incase an ace sees it and gets triggered
(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #4013 on: December 02, 2019, 09:29:22 AM »
Had no idea TVC had a ree account  :-[
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4014 on: December 02, 2019, 09:30:28 AM »
Stopped reading at "vulva"  :nope

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4015 on: December 02, 2019, 09:32:01 AM »

Also he's racist.
©@©™

Hermit

« Reply #4016 on: December 02, 2019, 09:32:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is-toothpaste-and-mouthwash-a-scam.156467/

:holeup
The OP said he sits in a discord with other users and they literally plan on what to post. He's some millionaire that plays poker and most likely a troll.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #4017 on: December 02, 2019, 09:32:22 AM »
TIL what a caryatid is :trumps

BisMarckie

« Reply #4018 on: December 02, 2019, 09:34:10 AM »
I have more respect for Digimon because the creators didn't bother pretending that people weren't horny.
Renamon is a 2000s sex symbol tbh

:juicy :goldberg

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #4019 on: December 02, 2019, 09:34:39 AM »

What about a normal looking guy or girl who does say interesting things?
You gotta play with your assets tho.
If you're born with nice tits, but a shit sense of humor, you play those cards.
Besides, what passes for "interesting things to say" is extremely subjective, clearly, or channels like GameXplain wouldn't exist.

That said, if you're looking for tits there are clearly better avenues than Twicth to look for them, but i guess it's more of a GFE of sort, these ethots are selling.