Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898285 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #7080 on: December 22, 2019, 12:42:11 PM »
it took 10 years of punchups comedy training to get that thread that funny

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7081 on: December 22, 2019, 12:49:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wkd-box-office-12•20-22•19-the-final-opening-in-the-story-of-skywalker-175m-ow.160772/

Why the fuck they still need to stan for Rian Johnson? Because he got called names on Twitter? Why claim that Rose is totally a great character?

So many bitter Rose avatars  :lol

They truly loved that character when it took them until now to make one

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #7082 on: December 22, 2019, 01:47:52 PM »
Let's check in on the guy who was initially anti-gamergate until reviewers criticized Tomb Raider.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1208765547543793665
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1208770403985833985

:brain :brain :brain

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7083 on: December 22, 2019, 03:14:56 PM »
all that tourism that minor league baseball brings in :lol

zepblackstar

« Reply #7084 on: December 22, 2019, 03:40:31 PM »
With Rise of Skywalker coming under estimates, the rian johnson hate will bloom even more

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wkd-box-office-12•20-22•19-the-final-opening-in-the-story-of-skywalker-175m-ow.160772/

Why the fuck they still need to stan for Rian Johnson? Because he got called names on Twitter? Why claim that Rose is totally a great character?

So many bitter Rose avatars  :lol

They truly loved that character when it took them until now to make one

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #7085 on: December 22, 2019, 03:53:27 PM »

zepblackstar

« Reply #7086 on: December 22, 2019, 04:06:38 PM »
Henry Cavill disgusted with console gaming >:(

https://twitter.com/OfficialPCMR/status/1208465343523557376

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7087 on: December 22, 2019, 04:14:57 PM »
other than the great body, immense fame, and piles of money superman and i are basically the same dude 8)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 05:15:27 PM by nachobro »

EightBitNate

« Reply #7088 on: December 22, 2019, 04:47:45 PM »
213372bu:

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

nudemacusers

« Reply #7090 on: December 22, 2019, 05:58:38 PM »
213372bu:

(Image removed from quote.)

:hhh I tried to scrub this pathetic display from my mind. Literally crying over games 😂
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #7091 on: December 22, 2019, 06:14:38 PM »
213372bu:

:hhh I tried to scrub this pathetic display from my mind. Literally crying over games 😂

And not even like amazing games, a yearly sport sim.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #7092 on: December 22, 2019, 06:18:28 PM »
I still can't get over that crossing eden is so dumb she thinks Goldeneye is political.  Because it's set in Russia.  The only politics that the movie even had involved the changed gender dynamics of the girl not being a damsel in distress and the game avoids all of that.

I bet she thought paste was a food because she ate it as a child.  I put it in my mouth, therefore it is a food!
sigh

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #7093 on: December 22, 2019, 06:33:42 PM »
Shine the excelsiorif symbol!  There is a thread about men being victims that needs to be downplayed and shamed.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-watched-hustlers-by-and-large-i-enjoyed-it-but-theres-something-i-found-really-disturbing-mild-spoilers-i-guess.160818/
sigh

EightBitNate

« Reply #7094 on: December 22, 2019, 06:43:41 PM »
Apparently the Sony meltdown guy found my channel and it's being swamped with dislikes for some reason

He made an account on RE and someone outed him.

BisMarckie

« Reply #7095 on: December 22, 2019, 06:47:58 PM »
Apparently the Sony meltdown guy found my channel and it's being swamped with dislikes for some reason

It was me, compensating for the fact that we don’t have dislikes on the Bire  >:(

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7096 on: December 22, 2019, 06:58:25 PM »
@Benji, the guy who cried about MLB going multiplat has a RE account lmao

https://www.resetera.com/threads/big-gameinformer-interview-with-phil-spencer-and-matt-booty.160783/#post-27631897
Of course he does and a suicide thread will pop up soon enough too.  :awesome

It's the circle, the circle of life
🤴

EightBitNate

« Reply #7097 on: December 22, 2019, 07:03:43 PM »
Therealap99. I posted a link a few posts up. 

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #7098 on: December 22, 2019, 07:25:57 PM »
you can really tell era is the kind of forum in love with TLJ because of how strongly they exemplify its main themes, "that's how we're gonna win, not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love"
Uncle

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #7099 on: December 22, 2019, 07:37:22 PM »
I love that the guy doesn't even care about MLB The Show too  :lol.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7100 on: December 22, 2019, 08:20:11 PM »
These are grown men. Man...what a shit fest. I can't even imagine being so wrapped up in children's movies that they come to define my life, world view, cinema taste, etc.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #7101 on: December 22, 2019, 08:55:31 PM »
These are grown men. Man...what a shit fest. I can't even imagine being so wrapped up in children's movies that they come to define my life, world view, cinema taste, etc.

And grown women, some of whom have feminine penii :ufup

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #7102 on: December 22, 2019, 09:18:05 PM »
I think it's like a zoomer-nerd version of those people who get tattoos of football/soccer teams and cry at the games.  :thinking

paprikastaude

« Reply #7103 on: December 22, 2019, 09:21:37 PM »
I think it's like a zoomer-nerd version of those people who get tattoos of football/soccer teams and cry at the games.  :thinking

At least soccer fans go outside and kill each other.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7104 on: December 22, 2019, 09:23:08 PM »
resettis just kill themselves :(

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7105 on: December 22, 2019, 09:23:28 PM »

Are you saying this is not normal adult behaviour?
Spud

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7106 on: December 22, 2019, 09:29:15 PM »

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #7108 on: December 22, 2019, 10:30:47 PM »
I blame the Jonas brothers for this.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7109 on: December 22, 2019, 10:33:40 PM »
I make a lot of small sound effects for various motions I make. Didn't even realize I did it, until a friend pointed it out. I also run up the stairs on all fours, like a dog (only at home).
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-have-a-special-quirk-that-you-do.160724/post-27643524

:cac

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #7110 on: December 22, 2019, 10:45:10 PM »
I make a lot of small sound effects for various motions I make. Didn't even realize I did it, until a friend pointed it out. I also run up the stairs on all fours, like a dog (only at home).
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-have-a-special-quirk-that-you-do.160724/post-27643524

:cac

If this person is over the age of 7 LMAO. (Only at home) now anyway :(

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #7111 on: December 22, 2019, 11:04:17 PM »
EviLore

spoiler (click to show/hide)
President Trump has unilaterally withdrawn the United States from the Paris Agreement's previously global human commitment, which had set aside personal ego and political posturing to stand united as a species toward averting the climate change crisis threatening our future and our children's future and endangering all the beauty and diversity of life surrounding us. We were, until today, sharing the common human goal of transitioning away harmful emissions and onto clean, renewable energy.

The United States now stands alone in petty, ignorant, corrupt opposition of this critical global endeavor, and, if we follow along with this executive decision in apathy, the rest of civilization will come to see the United States as an enemy of its own species and saboteur of our one and only collective home, an embarrassment to humanity and an awkward 18th century mistake outstaying its welcome. This is not my desired course as an American whatsoever, but it is the course that has been officially chosen for the United States nonetheless.

However, the current POTUS and his supporters in the White House and Congress do not represent the will of the American people in this: 70% of Americans approve of the Paris Agreement. He does not speak for several of our most important economic and cultural centers at the state government level: New York and California and Washington have already formed a Climate Alliance pledging to continue onward with the mission statement of the Paris Agreement, and more state and city governments appear eager to follow. Apple's Tim Cook, Tesla's Elon Musk, and other influential US tech leaders have condemned the White House's decision and will continue treating this climate crisis as a threat to humanity that must be acknowledged and addressed, not a petty game.

Throw me in with that lot, too.

On behalf of my community here at NeoGAF -- a beautifully diverse, global membership & audience of every country, ethnicity, religion, orientation, socioeconomic status, and video game platform loyalty -- I denounce the US government's decision to withdraw from the historic Paris Agreement that the entire world, including the United States in a vocal leadership role, had already formed universal consensus on and committed to, and I pledge to act in spirit with the mission statement of the Agreement, both personally and professionally as founder and CEO of NeoGAF.

I will not let the whims of the White House determine my own role in preserving or destroying the future. No disingenuous political talking points, or payoffs, or short-sighted selfishness will allow me to rationalize away the realities of our circumstances in favor of apathy or senseless profit. I've been fortunate enough to witness first-hand a great deal of the beauty and diversity in culture and and life and landscape that this planet has to offer, and these experiences have had a profound impact on me that cannot be assigned a dollar value. I refuse to accept that future generations should be left with experiencing what I've seen through the lens of an ancient and whimsical Planet Earth episode or VR simulation while thousands of species go extinct and billions of people lose their homes.

I will continue contributing to environmental activism efforts such as The Sierra Club and NRDC, I will continue to remain conscious of my personal footprint and take steps to reduce and offset it, and I will continue investing in clean, renewable energy technology and infrastructure.

Don't let cynicism or apathy or ignorance or selfishness win. Any conscious effort and action, within your means, to preserve our shared future and the beauty of our collective home is infinitely preferable to an indifferent shrug. This isn't a time for judging or making demands of others; I won't tell you how you should be living your life, how to spend your money, or how to determine and order your priorities, or what you can afford to or have a moral obligation to do. Just take a moment, look inward, and decide whether this whole thing means something to you, and if so what choices you're comfortable with given what you know about the stakes here; whether you're an American or any other brand of human. Meanwhile, I'll do what I can.

You in?
[close]

Also EviLore

spoiler (click to show/hide)
My taxes were cut in half and we're going to Mars.
[close]

:lol
Fish<

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7112 on: December 22, 2019, 11:09:26 PM »
OMFG, some shit-tier Nintendo fan site is now quoting Benji-fails as an "industry analyst".

The only thing that guy does that's different to a million other forum denizens is that he tweets his dumb opinions without any hint of self awareness.

Industry analyst...my balls have more insight than that fucking numbnuts.

https://nintendosoup.com/industry-analyst-claims-nintendo-switch-shortages-are-becoming-widespread-in-the-us/
Spud

Ghoul

« Reply #7113 on: December 22, 2019, 11:16:21 PM »
He’ll use that article to get verified on Twitter lmao.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7114 on: December 23, 2019, 12:25:16 AM »
213372bu:

I went 1 minute and had to stop, what the fuck lmao

Drainage

« Reply #7115 on: December 23, 2019, 12:25:56 AM »
Evilore wishes his taxes were only cut in half

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7116 on: December 23, 2019, 01:33:27 AM »
Tesco 'prison labour' Christmas card company also supplies Australia's Cotton On Group

A Chinese printing company accused of using prison labour to make Christmas cards sold at Tesco supermarkets in the United Kingdom is also a supplier to Australia's Cotton On Group.

The forced labour allegations emerged after a six-year-old girl in London discovered an apparent plea for help written inside a Christmas card, which was made by the company Zhejiang Yunguang Printing and sold at the supermarket chain Tesco.

"We are foreign prisoners in Shanghai Qingpu Prison China. Forced to work against our will. Please help us and notify human rights organisation," the note in the Christmas card said.
In the video, Zhejiang Yunguang Printing listed Cotton On as one of its top international partners, alongside Tesco, Disney, and the US retailer Big Lots.

REEEsetera, being such a progressive forum, is surely planning on boycotting these companies who are using slave labour, right?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 02:43:30 AM by Potato »
Spud

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7117 on: December 23, 2019, 01:41:09 AM »
KF is yeet

EightBitNate

« Reply #7118 on: December 23, 2019, 01:45:32 AM »

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7119 on: December 23, 2019, 01:47:26 AM »
Probably not but the whole network is not routing at a basic internet level right now. Jersh needs to wake up and fix it, I'm not involved in that layer.

Scanning should continue normally, not that I ever pay attention to whether or not it works anymore. It runs off servers outside of the KF network/AS.

Ghoul

« Reply #7120 on: December 23, 2019, 01:49:17 AM »
Looks like by diagnostics host has been turned off.
Had a very basic look at the cloudflare errors. But who knows.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7121 on: December 23, 2019, 01:58:08 AM »
It's network issue, not a server issue. The autonomous system that KF runs off of is not secret and if you can find it if you look. The whole subnet simply does not route right now.

jorma

« Reply #7122 on: December 23, 2019, 02:46:16 AM »

fuckk offf

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #7123 on: December 23, 2019, 02:55:57 AM »
you're back  :doge

jorma

« Reply #7124 on: December 23, 2019, 02:56:11 AM »
Shine the excelsiorif symbol!  There is a thread about men being victims that needs to be downplayed and shamed.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-watched-hustlers-by-and-large-i-enjoyed-it-but-theres-something-i-found-really-disturbing-mild-spoilers-i-guess.160818/

hmm, i don't see any posts from incelsior itt?

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7125 on: December 23, 2019, 03:04:20 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7126 on: December 23, 2019, 03:34:32 AM »

Bore Expert

« Reply #7127 on: December 23, 2019, 03:35:17 AM »
The Rose avatars are a nice touch

:dead

Bore Expert

« Reply #7128 on: December 23, 2019, 03:40:14 AM »

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7129 on: December 23, 2019, 04:13:39 AM »
KF back I just wanted to raise and then destroy everyone's hopes.

Ghoul

« Reply #7130 on: December 23, 2019, 04:30:57 AM »
 :no1curr

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7131 on: December 23, 2019, 04:58:56 AM »

ok champ

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Ghoul

« Reply #7133 on: December 23, 2019, 05:11:12 AM »
Please ban topic when it doesn't go my way :(  :doge

cool forum.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #7134 on: December 23, 2019, 05:34:26 AM »
Ban bot back, a true Hanukkah miracle

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice
(ice)

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7135 on: December 23, 2019, 05:45:08 AM »
213372bu:

This is unbearable cringe. :kobeyuck

He's going to claim the video, bet on it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7136 on: December 23, 2019, 06:10:54 AM »
I dont see people complaining about the 5 Trump threads this forum has every day.
Trump threads cover a wider set of topics and problems. Star Wars threads...don't.
:mynicca

You're back just in time for Christmas  :ohyeah
Now behave and you can sit at the table  :steiner
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #7137 on: December 23, 2019, 06:17:25 AM »

JESUS MIDICHLORIAN CHRIST

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7138 on: December 23, 2019, 06:36:09 AM »
ResetEra shook by daddy Lucas, the Hideo Kojima of cinema  8)
🤴

EightBitNate

« Reply #7139 on: December 23, 2019, 06:54:10 AM »
Therealap99 was banned but I’m not seeing a reason on ResetEraBanBot’s list.