Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898209 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #8640 on: January 05, 2020, 09:47:46 PM »
on this day after a few days ago of all days, it needs the formatting:

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #8641 on: January 05, 2020, 09:50:01 PM »
According to Urban Dictionary, crack off means

1. jacking off using crack as lube.

2. To crack off is to masturbate wank

???
Fish<

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8642 on: January 05, 2020, 09:50:52 PM »
I think of the Trumps as our epic fail guy European style royal family and you can't be one of those without a bonkers claim to the title King of Jerusalem.

benita

« Reply #8643 on: January 05, 2020, 09:51:22 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8644 on: January 05, 2020, 09:54:00 PM »

8)
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #8645 on: January 05, 2020, 10:00:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i%E2%80%99m-queer-and-i-don%E2%80%99t-feel-at-home-anywhere.163048/
As im typing this I’m having a really good cry. I just need some support so I’m hoping there is someone out there who can relate.

I’m queer. I’m not gay, I’m not straight, not bisexual per sé. I’ve always had girlfriends but I’m attracted to Some guys as well. I don’t think I’ll ever fall in love with a guy but I do enjoy having sex with men, and I’m attracted to some guys.

I just met this amazing bisexual woman who just turned my world upside down. We have so much fun together, we explore everything we every imagined sexually and intellectually.

The reason I’m so distraught is I met her by pure coincidence. There is no app, no specific niche for my sort.

If this doesn’t work out, I don’t know what I would do. It feels like coming out to be dating someone like her. No one knows my sexual preferences because there’s no need for anyone to know. I can pass as straight and just live my life. My family doesn’t know, neither do my friends. What do I tell them? I like to fuck guys? They will probably never see me with a guy anyways. They don’t need to know about my sexlife, but then again it’s an essential part of me.

I just feel so fucking alone. I’m overjoyed to be with her, but I can’t shake the feeling there’s no space for me in this world. People like their little holes and I don’t fit in any of them.

just sending out a signal to see if someone can relate. I’m sorry if this seems over the top, I just want to know I’m not alone I guess.

benjipwns

« Reply #8646 on: January 05, 2020, 10:03:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iraq-parliament-votes-to-expel-american-military-from-country.163094/post-27980936
Congress gets back from holiday tomorrow so expect some more stuff tomorrow.
Hopefully, Iran's military strike doesn't happen before then and the orange dumbass starts a full blown war by then. Not that I'm super optimistic congress, can get us out of this either way.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8647 on: January 05, 2020, 10:09:27 PM »
Has Iraq considered developing WMDs to force America out of their country?
©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8648 on: January 05, 2020, 10:11:22 PM »
When you think you're so woke you ultimately look like a pathetic loser. Sitting behind a keyboard and saying you're an ally doesn't make you special.

Doesn't make you an "ally" either
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #8649 on: January 05, 2020, 10:12:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ive-begun-to-realize-that-none-of-earths-major-problems-will-even-begin-being-solved-for-at-least-another-20-years-or-so.163060/
When the entire Boomer generation is dead and buried and people in their 30s right now finally step up into positions of power, and the world is even in MORE of a completely shitty situation. After hundreds of thousands of lives are lost, stock markets are in the shitter, and the average quality of life of every human on the planet is sent back to the 1700s.

THEN we can start rebuilding.

Or maybe not. Maybe everyone will be so desperate to cling on to any semblance of worth or comfort that we will plunge even further into ignorance and greed and climbing on the corpses of other people to just survive.
At this point is this even cynicism? we’ve regressed steadily over the past years, globally. We’re a dumb race full of dumb people who mock problems that are literally killing us.
World is dying. Glaciers are melting. Sea levels are rising. CO2 is increasing. Globe is getting warmer. Animal and plant species are going extinct faster and faster. No sign of slowing down.

It's game over at this point, so ride the storm and enjoy the final century or so of human civilization.
It's crazy huh. Millions of years of slow progress, then we reached a tipping point and destroyed everything in ~500.
It will be incredibly catastrophic for millions upon millions of people. Many will suffer and die from the increased droughts, floods, famine etc that climate change will bring.
Quote from: Matt, moderator
We’ll all be dead before it gets that bad.
Yup, I really don't think change will come that easily when boomers are dead. Hell, I live in a street (around 24 couples or so) with almost exclusively people in their 30s and 40s and most of the families own two cars, most of them non electric, most of them seem to exchange their station cars for SUV's. Barely anyone invests in solar panels on their roofs and we're the only ones who are vegetarian.

Hell, just check how defensive many people are on this board (average generation is millenials or younger?) to keep eating meat.
Why is leaving an uninhabitable (but 'fine' and recoverable) Earth behind any excuse to just not stop fucking shit up.
Not even a century, about 30 years, if the USA doesn't collapse on its own before then from corruption and start it early. 2050s is when the temperatures in the middle east and North Africa are predicted to become too hot for human habitation. The wars and depression from that migration will destroy civilization.
Quote from: Sweeney Swift
If you want a real peek at what humanity thinks of its fate: everyone thought the new decade was going to bring positive changes only. Meanwhile in reality things got actively worse in under 72 hours into it

We’re doomed, it’s going to happen faster than expected
People are not going to change.

The addiction to consumption and convenience is the problem. We are all addicted to it. People are not going to give that up on their own.

It is going to have to be enforced on people and people are not going to like it.
What we need are global strikes and marches. We are way too far in the hole to tone police.
The world is in a very tough spot and it's gonna take a lot of demonstrations/strikes to get things going in the right direction. Combating climate change is going to need everyone to put in the work. We need to keep talking about climate change to educate people of what's ahead and what can be done on individual levels. Voting for the right people in charge is very very important in the coming years but we, as induviduals, should start changing today. The more people who try to "live green" in the world, the more leaders with the planet in mind should hopefully be put into power.

Getting everyone in the right mindset is half the battle, educate yourself and talk to friends and family what is going on and what the future probably will look like. Climate change is the biggest problem on Earth right now and people need to realize it. It will of course not be solved in 10 or 20 years, but we still have to keep fighting to limit the damage already done.

Start by eating less meat and try other less impactful meat/overall food, join the strikes
This is a quote from Soren in Fire Emblem. That's why I started the other thread.

Change Daein to whatever problem that we face today and it works perfectly fine.
Problem is, the near future looks bad. Real bad. Barber-surgeon-hacking-away-at-your-leg-with-no-anesthesia bad.
Nothing will ever change, just give up OP. Just look at the world right now, the 1920s was full of warmongering, far rights and facism left and right. Please tell me the difference between 1920 and 2020???
good talk

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #8650 on: January 05, 2020, 10:16:15 PM »
This is a quote from Soren in Fire Emblem. That's why I started the other thread.
I don't know the context of this and I don't want to
每天生气

railGUN

« Reply #8651 on: January 05, 2020, 10:17:57 PM »
A lot of sexual objectification going on in that Golden Globes thread but I'm sure they will be moderated accordingly.
Fish<

benjipwns

« Reply #8652 on: January 05, 2020, 10:27:22 PM »
gotchu fam
My Ike just became a Lord, but that's not the point. I'm playing through the game and a lot of the plot points are still so relevant today. Whether it's the racial tensions, or Soren's speech about people rather remain ignorant as long as what the ruling class does doesn't affect their livelihood. People destroying nature or attacking the heron tribe over some false accusations.

Everything just makes me go, damn, this is exactly what's happening today. It's not like the story is ahead of its time, but it's just sad that the story still rings true today. Soren's speech applies to so much of what's happening today whether it's climate change, racism, or even war. Doesn't affect me, tough shit for those people.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8653 on: January 05, 2020, 10:29:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i%E2%80%99m-queer-and-i-don%E2%80%99t-feel-at-home-anywhere.163048/
As im typing this I’m having a really good cry. I just need some support so I’m hoping there is someone out there who can relate.

I’m queer. I’m not gay, I’m not straight, not bisexual per sé. I’ve always had girlfriends but I’m attracted to Some guys as well. I don’t think I’ll ever fall in love with a guy but I do enjoy having sex with men, and I’m attracted to some guys.

I just met this amazing bisexual woman who just turned my world upside down. We have so much fun together, we explore everything we every imagined sexually and intellectually.

The reason I’m so distraught is I met her by pure coincidence. There is no app, no specific niche for my sort.

If this doesn’t work out, I don’t know what I would do. It feels like coming out to be dating someone like her. No one knows my sexual preferences because there’s no need for anyone to know. I can pass as straight and just live my life. My family doesn’t know, neither do my friends. What do I tell them? I like to fuck guys? They will probably never see me with a guy anyways. They don’t need to know about my sexlife, but then again it’s an essential part of me.

I just feel so fucking alone. I’m overjoyed to be with her, but I can’t shake the feeling there’s no space for me in this world. People like their little holes and I don’t fit in any of them.

just sending out a signal to see if someone can relate. I’m sorry if this seems over the top, I just want to know I’m not alone I guess.
WHO. YOU. STICK. YOUR. DICK. IN. DOES. NOT. DEFINE. WHO. YOU. ARE.

Fuck me these people are fucking morons.
Spud

paprikastaude

« Reply #8654 on: January 05, 2020, 10:33:22 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-being-laughed-at.163150/page-3

:confused

Considering their ban rate, this "trash account" might have more active users than resetti in the near future  :lol Not to mention bring more joy to people than resetti ever did on its own.  :doge

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8655 on: January 05, 2020, 10:54:01 PM »
gotchu fam
My Ike just became a Lord, but that's not the point. I'm playing through the game and a lot of the plot points are still so relevant today. Whether it's the racial tensions, or Soren's speech about people rather remain ignorant as long as what the ruling class does doesn't affect their livelihood. People destroying nature or attacking the heron tribe over some false accusations.

Everything just makes me go, damn, this is exactly what's happening today. It's not like the story is ahead of its time, but it's just sad that the story still rings true today. Soren's speech applies to so much of what's happening today whether it's climate change, racism, or even war. Doesn't affect me, tough shit for those people.

Thanks, I hate it.
dog

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

killamajig

« Reply #8657 on: January 05, 2020, 11:07:24 PM »

My family's coat of arms.

Please don't tell DigitalOp.

benjipwns

« Reply #8658 on: January 05, 2020, 11:18:42 PM »
I worry for Pheonix's safety.

benjipwns

« Reply #8659 on: January 05, 2020, 11:19:11 PM »
I'm 80% sure that Driver will get the Oscar, so whatever.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8660 on: January 05, 2020, 11:27:15 PM »
The world is in a very tough spot and it's gonna take a lot of demonstrations/strikes to get things going in the right direction. Combating climate change is going to need everyone to put in the work. We need to keep talking about climate change to educate people of what's ahead and what can be done on individual levels. Voting for the right people in charge is very very important in the coming years but we, as induviduals, should start changing today. The more people who try to "live green" in the world, the more leaders with the planet in mind should hopefully be put into power.

Getting everyone in the right mindset is half the battle, educate yourself and talk to friends and family what is going on and what the future probably will look like. Climate change is the biggest problem on Earth right now and people need to realize it. It will of course not be solved in 10 or 20 years, but we still have to keep fighting to limit the damage already done.

Start by eating less meat and try other less impactful meat/overall food, join the strikes

good talk

they say shit like this and then you ask them what they're doing to go green and they say "this is gaslighting us to make us think we can actually make a difference and distract us from eating the rich, you're telling me to recycle the 3 diet coke bottles I drink every day and meanwhile amazon is pumping 1000 tonnes of methane into the air every day, fuck you big business why is it the little guy's responsibility FUCK OOOFFFFFFFFF"
Uncle

benita

« Reply #8661 on: January 05, 2020, 11:27:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/golden-globes-2020-the-complete-list-of-nominees.158075/post-27982885

GGs mean nothing to the Oscars.

James Cameron won for Avatar.
Eddie Murphy for Dreamgirls
Sly Stallone for Creed.

All lost the Oscar.

Guys, check out these 3 random examples from the last 13 years. It's open and shut.

benjipwns

« Reply #8662 on: January 05, 2020, 11:27:56 PM »
Have you tried eliminating capitalism?

ShutUp

« Reply #8663 on: January 05, 2020, 11:28:33 PM »
Phoenix with the best performance award and Hildur Guðnadóttir wins best original score for Joker.

New decade starting off with some upset MCU stans!  :success

railGUN

« Reply #8664 on: January 05, 2020, 11:37:36 PM »
the 5 movies a year crowd itt showing out for joker

:lol  :patel
Fish<

Boredfrom

« Reply #8665 on: January 05, 2020, 11:57:35 PM »
Quote from: Speevy
Stop responding to woman's troll comments. 

:ufup

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #8666 on: January 06, 2020, 12:09:46 AM »
Quote from: Speevy
Stop responding to woman's troll comments. 

:ufup

Thread?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8667 on: January 06, 2020, 12:20:32 AM »

TL;DR I met an amazing person that I really like, but I didn’t meet her in a bespoke place. Please help me feel sorry for myself.
©@©™

jorma

« Reply #8668 on: January 06, 2020, 12:34:16 AM »

TL;DR I met an amazing person that I really like, but I didn’t meet her in a bespoke place. Please help me feel sorry for myself.

to be fair, happiness must be really really scary when you've identified as miserable your entire life

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #8669 on: January 06, 2020, 12:38:55 AM »
You guys out here cultural eavesdropping again?
每天生气

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8670 on: January 06, 2020, 01:51:14 AM »
Added to his dossier already, sorry. :vr

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #8671 on: January 06, 2020, 04:49:12 AM »

8)

The fact that guy signs off every post leads me to believe he is on the spectrum or old as fuck maybe both.

Once upon a time and Joker winning awards, 2020 really coming out swinging huh?

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #8672 on: January 06, 2020, 05:09:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-guy-is-carrying-an-ice-cream-maker-in-empire-strikes-back.163209/
Me: Wow these people can’t shut up about this dumb IP, huh
Quote from: TheCouncil
yeah. we know.
its a big thing at Celebration every year too.

wow...this just might be the most pathetic thing I’ve watched in my life.

And to dismissively write “yeah. we know. it’s a big thing every year.”

speechless

so, why are they wearing orange suits (seems like x-wing pilot suits) when the ice-cream maker carrying guy clearly... isn't.
is this another of george lucas' changes?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8673 on: January 06, 2020, 05:14:35 AM »
As we witnessed it's sadly a continuous occurrence in these threads, even after the whole situation with the mods and admins of the site and the change in how these threads are supposed to be moderated we still see a lot of dismissive posts. It's why I truly thank members like you Kyuuji, excelsiorlef and others who demonstrate incredible patience and a willingness to have your voices heard. Personally just reading it is immensely tiring and stressful, I can't imagine how it is for you to have to respond to stuff like that.

:salute

https://www.resetera.com/threads/contrapoints-canceling.162603/post-27964390
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8674 on: January 06, 2020, 06:17:20 AM »
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #8675 on: January 06, 2020, 06:18:45 AM »
Really putting himself on the line here, I would imagine that there will be no information because of NDA's that have been signed, duh.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #8676 on: January 06, 2020, 06:40:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-have-they-not-put-age-restrictions-on-energy-drinks.163216/

So here I am lying in bed, heart racing and feeling like complete shit. I went out and pushed a 12 hour drinking session by having 3 Red Bull’s over that time with like 16 highballs. Also smoking as well.

For me I get it. I’m a grown ass adult and am free to make whatever stupid decisions I want. But then i think that any kid can down as many energy drinks as they want with no regulations on age restrictions.

Yes, I'm sure the problem was the 3 RB :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8677 on: January 06, 2020, 06:55:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-have-they-not-put-age-restrictions-on-energy-drinks.163216/post-27985418

coffee = legal cocaine
it’s should be banned

Trolling ?

I drank over 10 cans of red bull over Christmas eve. No problems but some people act like I took cocaine and cheated death or something, I can't understand that sentiment.

The Lifestyle™
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #8678 on: January 06, 2020, 07:02:42 AM »
Damn what bad asses  :badass
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #8679 on: January 06, 2020, 07:04:47 AM »
I drank over 10 cans of red bull over Christmas eve. No problems but some people act like I took cocaine and cheated death or something, I can't understand that sentiment.

The Lifestyle™

I prefer The Look™ myself :bobby
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8680 on: January 06, 2020, 07:23:59 AM »
Really putting himself on the line here, I would imagine that there will be no information because of NDA's that have been signed, duh.
Likely:
5600XT (launches this month), ZEN 3 (to kneecap Intel, but they might keep this under wraps a bit longer), RX 5000 series enthusiast card (might wait for E3 or closer to Cyberpunk release), 4th Gen Mobile Zen.

The only PS5/XBOSEX related things could be Hardware Ray Tracing, a tech demo and/or a chart with a road map.
AMD could also repeat: "We're the vendor for this new Xbox, very excited!" to get their stocks up in case those tech investors missed the VGA's (highly likely).

Benji-Sales is really the most low effort Insider I've ever fucking seen. He's a disgrace to the guild of insiders.

This is the way
🤴

Ghoul

« Reply #8681 on: January 06, 2020, 07:24:54 AM »

This is actually one of the more genuinely sad posts from RE. This guy is going to blow up a relationship with someone who finally makes him happy because....they didn't meet on an app for bi people? As if that is somehow related at all to him worrying about telling his family he sometimes likes to fuck guys (which, I don't know why you'd volunteer that to your family members anyway unless you're going to bring a guy home to them, otherwise it's just HEY MA THIS THING MAKES ME CUM SOMETIMES YOU SHOULD KNOW).

Yeah just shows how damaging the whole label thing is, that they feel that they have to stay 100% on their labels and have to meet people via the correct means, just by meeting someone in real life and not on an app that is catered towards people of the same type, I feel really sorry for the guy as well, but surely he shouldn't have to be like "hey family/friends, I like the man dick sometimes" just be you breh.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8682 on: January 06, 2020, 07:25:04 AM »
Energy drinks trigger migraines for me.
Spud

Ghoul

« Reply #8683 on: January 06, 2020, 07:26:42 AM »
Energy drinks trigger migraines for me.

a drink for you.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #8684 on: January 06, 2020, 07:48:45 AM »
Energy drinks are 16+ in the UK. Zoomer teens are all about monster and fortnite
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #8685 on: January 06, 2020, 07:51:19 AM »

ResetBanBot

« Reply #8686 on: January 06, 2020, 07:51:49 AM »
I'm waiting for the Benji arc where he gets fired for leaking proprietary data from his workplace.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #8687 on: January 06, 2020, 07:56:23 AM »

This is actually one of the more genuinely sad posts from RE. This guy is going to blow up a relationship with someone who finally makes him happy because....they didn't meet on an app for bi people? As if that is somehow related at all to him worrying about telling his family he sometimes likes to fuck guys (which, I don't know why you'd volunteer that to your family members anyway unless you're going to bring a guy home to them, otherwise it's just HEY MA THIS THING MAKES ME CUM SOMETIMES YOU SHOULD KNOW).

Yeah just shows how damaging the whole label thing is, that they feel that they have to stay 100% on their labels and have to meet people via the correct means, just by meeting someone in real life and not on an app that is catered towards people of the same type, I feel really sorry for the guy as well, but surely he shouldn't have to be like "hey family/friends, I like the man dick sometimes" just be you breh.

Lol unless you’re buying mail order brides or paying someone to be with you who gives a fuck where you source your poontang from :mynicca
(ice)

Tiops

« Reply #8688 on: January 06, 2020, 07:58:14 AM »
tabris already graced us with his yearly "Check my apartment and how I'm rich" thread. Always fun.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2020-edition.162478/

Ghoul

« Reply #8689 on: January 06, 2020, 08:00:23 AM »
I'm waiting for the Benji arc where he gets fired for leaking proprietary data from his workplace.

GameStop/BestBuy have got agents waiting to pounce

Hermit

« Reply #8690 on: January 06, 2020, 08:15:13 AM »
tabris already graced us with his yearly "Check my apartment and how I'm rich" thread. Always fun.

Some of those setups make me cum

:noah

BisMarckie

« Reply #8691 on: January 06, 2020, 08:47:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/merkel-to-meet-putin-in-moscow-for-talks-on-mideast-crises.163249/

So going to meet with the dictator of a country that openly annexed part of another country? Are we now OK with this???

That geopolitical expertise is the reason why I keep coming back to resetera dot com.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8692 on: January 06, 2020, 08:48:31 AM »

Some of them are pretty good at interior decorating.

We have a thread on our gaming side too:
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=46802.0

Also, Tabris' fancy appartment is all Ikea furniture.
That table is Ikea, the couch is Ikea too, I have the same one but the 2 seater instead of the 3 seater.  :lol

🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #8693 on: January 06, 2020, 08:48:58 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/post-your-gaming-setup-2020-edition.162478/page-2#post-27882552

I'm not much for figures and neon store signs but this is a hell of a gaming set up.

Yeah some of these setups are nice, but becoming a cuck with (soon) 2 kids means that this dream is dead for 20 years. :goty2

Ghoul

« Reply #8694 on: January 06, 2020, 08:49:03 AM »
The best part of the thread is playing "Who still lives at home"

BisMarckie

« Reply #8695 on: January 06, 2020, 08:52:26 AM »
Yet the US never openly invaded part of another country and act like nothing has happened.

:dead

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8696 on: January 06, 2020, 08:54:34 AM »
Yet the US never openly invaded part of another country and act like nothing has happened.

:dead
lmao, at this point the Afghan war is like an accounting error in the budget.
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #8697 on: January 06, 2020, 08:54:57 AM »
When the kids are out of the house I will totally build an elaborate flight sim setup though. :jeb

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8698 on: January 06, 2020, 08:56:08 AM »
When the kids are out of the house I will totally build an elaborate flight sim setup though. :jeb
You can also do what a buddy of mine did and create a way too classy 'play room' for the kids(so they prefer their own room), which then doubles as a console/movie utopia for daddy.  :lol
🤴

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #8699 on: January 06, 2020, 09:11:07 AM »
They’ll throw shade at Tabris for having a nice place but then applaud someone with 40k worth of anime figures and avengers memorabilia.
Oi Oi