Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898199 times)

Coffee Dog

Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #9240 on: January 09, 2020, 12:43:29 PM »
Proles are starting to make noise in the grimes thread because mods are not sure where to draw the line when it comes to angrily shitting on rich white fetuses

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9241 on: January 09, 2020, 12:43:42 PM »
First off: Girlfriend Review couple is cute and wholesome as fuck

Secondly: Ree is jealous that they'll never be in an actual functional relationship. I skimmed through that thread and seeing people call them alt-right pandering or whatever the hell the new phrase of the month is makes me chuckle. God damn losers.

Reee were fine - appreciative even! - with girlfriend reviews until they found out she has a boyfriend who co-writes their material.
So even though their actual behaviour is fucking identical to thirsty bitter incels, they like to pretend they have the moral high ground because they don't hate her because she won't fuck them, they hate her because she's a cracker breeder

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #9242 on: January 09, 2020, 12:46:30 PM »
Resetera is full of judgemental people who have a high regards of their value and think this forum is "quality".
It is cute and funny to watch.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/girlfriend-reviews-here-we-are-read-staff-post.163690/post-28079209

This should be our mission statement
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9243 on: January 09, 2020, 12:46:38 PM »
Immediate permaban.
So, I'm trying to understand some of the comments in the thread. . . what exactly did the kid *do* that makes him a white supremacist? All he literally did was smirk?

Not even a warning.
Hes white and knew exactly what he was doing and did you see that look? That's the look of a Nazi.
Date rapist in the making more then likely.

Nice community you got there, B-Dubs.

Dont forget the posts saying he deserves a horrible death

He'll get killed by a drunk driver or get cancer. Don't worry.

That's how I deal with this shit. Knowing that, one day, shitty people will eventually get what they deserve

people might look down on - say - people who watch fox news all day, and ignore the retractions to obviously false stories because they really want to believe the initial falsified report by a bad actor.

but era are totally different, and continue to hate on a literal victim of fake news, that was provably created by a bad actor, because they are super geniuses who can tell a wrong 'un just by looking.

Coffee Dog

« Reply #9244 on: January 09, 2020, 12:51:29 PM »
Girlfriend Reviews threads successfully made unproductive, thread locked with promises to change moderation strategy in the future. Nice.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9245 on: January 09, 2020, 12:51:45 PM »
As if Era would ever accept any apology from anyone even for some minor shit, cancelling is permanent. Like they give a shit about reflection and education.

Apologies Era have accepted as displaying sufficient remorse for their crimes:
  • August Ames
  • Etika
  • Alec Holowka

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #9246 on: January 09, 2020, 12:56:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/did-game-freak-lie-about-dex-cuts-and-why.163849/

Wouldn't it have been much better from a marketing standpoint to come out and say DLC expansion packs are coming with a good chunk of the dex cut back? (And that you don't even need the DLC to trade / Home the returning Pokemon in).

Maybe they didn't want to admit their game was unfinished, but was the backlash really worth it?
:brain

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #9247 on: January 09, 2020, 12:57:24 PM »
Immediate permaban.
So, I'm trying to understand some of the comments in the thread. . . what exactly did the kid *do* that makes him a white supremacist? All he literally did was smirk?

Not even a warning.
Hes white and knew exactly what he was doing and did you see that look? That's the look of a Nazi.

That's how I deal with this shit. Knowing that, one day, shitty people will eventually get what they deserve

people might look down on - say - people who watch fox news all day, and ignore the retractions to obviously false stories because they really want to believe the initial falsified report by a bad actor.

but era are totally different, and continue to hate on a literal victim of fake news, that was provably created by a bad actor, because they are super geniuses who can tell a wrong 'un just by looking.

That someone got instantly banned for asking "what exactly did the kid do?" really says it all. That is not a question you should be terrified to answer

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9248 on: January 09, 2020, 01:00:17 PM »
They got banned because that was their first post. Clearly it's one of you idiots
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #9249 on: January 09, 2020, 01:03:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/did-game-freak-lie-about-dex-cuts-and-why.163849/

Wouldn't it have been much better from a marketing standpoint to come out and say DLC expansion packs are coming with a good chunk of the dex cut back? (And that you don't even need the DLC to trade / Home the returning Pokemon in).

Maybe they didn't want to admit their game was unfinished, but was the backlash really worth it?
:brain

Pokémon Sun and Moon were also “unfinished”.  :yeshrug

More likely is that they finally catched on in that selling a DLC expansion would be better than selling a “new” game. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 01:09:01 PM by Boredfrom »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9250 on: January 09, 2020, 01:05:58 PM »
Girlfriend Reviews threads successfully made unproductive, thread locked with promises to change moderation strategy in the future. Nice.

I'm not an expert and don't have a convoluted hierarchical chain of command necessary to moderate a fucking videogames forum, but it seems like moderator policy saying its a-ok to shit up any thread about anyone by bringing up any perceived historical transgression they have ever made, even to the extent that they have consorted with an unperson in some fashion, leads to threads ending up exactly like that one did and actively stifle any concept of discussion.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9251 on: January 09, 2020, 01:07:05 PM »
Immediate permaban.

Not even a warning.

That someone got instantly banned for asking "what exactly did the kid do?" really says it all. That is not a question you should be terrified to answer

fool era once, shame on you. fool era twice, and uh, they won't get fooled again

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9252 on: January 09, 2020, 01:08:01 PM »
They got banned because that was their first post. Clearly it's one of you idiots

Shosta, in a room of broken lights you’d still be the dimmest there

shosta

« Reply #9253 on: January 09, 2020, 01:11:04 PM »
You really want me to believe that a genuine lurker thought a Covington Kids thread was the best place to start contributing to that forum? :lol
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9254 on: January 09, 2020, 01:11:28 PM »
Folks,

If you have concerns regarding this YouTube channel you are welcome to raise them, but let's do so calmly and constructively. Likewise, if you take issue with people doing so, you can do so in a constructive way and express disagreement without resorting to metacommentary (e.g. making blanket statements about cancel culture, making generalizations about other users and the forum). Let's bring this conversation down a few notches, as this is all a bit much.

Thank you.

Folx :wag

Coffee Dog

« Reply #9255 on: January 09, 2020, 01:16:08 PM »
If you honestly think that you should should jump into a covington kids thread with your first post, you obviously havent lurked the forum or read the room in any way. You deserve to get thrown out for being such a dummy

Always lurk first

Tripon

« Reply #9256 on: January 09, 2020, 01:17:25 PM »
Another new mod?

paprikastaude

« Reply #9257 on: January 09, 2020, 01:17:53 PM »
clearly that question wouldn't have still gotten a 1 month ban if the poster had 500 something posts.

:juicy

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #9258 on: January 09, 2020, 01:18:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-facebook-newsfeed-is-basically-a-ghost-town-anyone-else.163780/

Quote from: astro, post: 28077393, member: 3591
I'm part of a few Fortnite groups and there are tonnes of kids there, I guess they could just be using it for this aspect.
Quote from: Lashes2ashes, post: 28078882, member: 36415
I’m 35, almost every one I know still has Facebook. Including teenagers I know from skateboarding at my local park. Almost all of my social circle posts at least once a day on there, and 99% of my family is on it.

35 and befriending teenagers he meets at the skate park... :pika :jared

jorma

« Reply #9259 on: January 09, 2020, 01:20:00 PM »

I'm not an expert and don't have a convoluted hierarchical chain of command necessary to moderate a fucking videogames forum, but it seems like moderator policy saying its a-ok to shit up any thread about anyone by bringing up any perceived historical transgression they have ever made, even to the extent that they have consorted with an unperson in some fashion, leads to threads ending up exactly like that one did and actively stifle any concept of discussion.

Yes, but they solve that by not allowing people to bring up historical transgressions if the thread starter is a prominent member, like incel. That way, only topics about people who deserve it gets derailed.

remember?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/your-daily-dose-of-star-wars-actor-billy-dee-williams-embraces-gender-fluidity-using-him-and-her-pronouns.156117/post-26933410

SmokyDave

« Reply #9260 on: January 09, 2020, 01:21:01 PM »
You really want me to believe that a genuine lurker thought a Covington Kids thread was the best place to start contributing to that forum? :lol
Kinda funny how you can troll that whole board by asking a simple question like ‘what is the truth here?’

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9261 on: January 09, 2020, 01:24:09 PM »

Yes, but they solve that by not allowing people to bring up historical transgressions if the thread starter is a prominent member, like incel. That way, only topics about people who deserve it gets derailed.

remember?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/your-daily-dose-of-star-wars-actor-billy-dee-williams-embraces-gender-fluidity-using-him-and-her-pronouns.156117/post-26933410

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9262 on: January 09, 2020, 01:25:19 PM »
An essential part of the Millennial Midlife Crisis Starter Kit:
Skateboarding and Fortnite
©@©™

Rman

« Reply #9263 on: January 09, 2020, 01:25:30 PM »
Most of ERA really needs to get out more. Imagine caring that much about Youtubers.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9264 on: January 09, 2020, 01:27:26 PM »
An essential part of the Millennial Midlife Crisis Starter Kit:
Skateboarding and Fortnite

I guess if you can’t afford 7 year high % car loans :doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #9265 on: January 09, 2020, 01:31:49 PM »
I still get a :teehee when i read "mod captains:.

:lol

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #9266 on: January 09, 2020, 01:32:22 PM »
Folks,

If you have concerns regarding this YouTube channel you are welcome to raise them, but let's do so calmly and constructively. Likewise, if you take issue with people doing so, you can do so in a constructive way and express disagreement without resorting to metacommentary (e.g. making blanket statements about cancel culture, making generalizations about other users and the forum). Let's bring this conversation down a few notches, as this is all a bit much.

Thank you.

Folx :wag

Messofanego helpfully points out the mod post.

Quote from: Messofanego
No, the defenders of Girlfriend Reviews channel in this thread are all the ones going on about the myth of "cancel culture" by critics, that suddenly critics are "cancelling" this channel. That's the example where this video is relevant. It's a disingenuous, hyperbolic, and inaccurate strawman. There is so much mention of it that now there is a staff post.

User Banned (1 Week): Antagonising multiple users, ignoring staff post

Well, I guess he's on the perma list.

:idont
sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9267 on: January 09, 2020, 01:32:58 PM »

implies the existence of mod commandant and mod lieutenant
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #9269 on: January 09, 2020, 01:39:03 PM »

implies the existence of mod commandant and mod lieutenant

The Bore only has mod privates.
©@©™

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #9270 on: January 09, 2020, 01:51:27 PM »
Jesus Christ

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pop-icon-grimes-announces-pregnancy.163708/page-6#post-28075059
it's fundamentally immoral to help pass elon musk's genetic material on to another generation
Someone on ERA needs to make a terminator to kill. that. baby!

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #9271 on: January 09, 2020, 02:06:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-facebook-newsfeed-is-basically-a-ghost-town-anyone-else.163780/

Quote from: astro, post: 28077393, member: 3591
I'm part of a few Fortnite groups and there are tonnes of kids there, I guess they could just be using it for this aspect.
Quote from: Lashes2ashes, post: 28078882, member: 36415
I’m 35, almost every one I know still has Facebook. Including teenagers I know from skateboarding at my local park. Almost all of my social circle posts at least once a day on there, and 99% of my family is on it.

35 and befriending teenagers he meets at the skate park... :pika :jared

BisMarckie

« Reply #9272 on: January 09, 2020, 02:12:55 PM »
Even if the hard intelligence backs up that the plane was shot down by a missile, I'm not even going to jump to the conclusion that it was Iran that did it. Especially if the US was tipped off that Iran's calculated reprisal attack would be happening later that evening.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #9273 on: January 09, 2020, 02:24:05 PM »
Even if the hard intelligence backs up that the plane was shot down by a missile, I'm not even going to jump to the conclusion that it was Iran that did it. Especially if the US was tipped off that Iran's calculated reprisal attack would be happening later that evening.

(Image removed from quote.)

to be fair, when I first heard about it my mind first went "again?"

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #9274 on: January 09, 2020, 02:41:52 PM »
canada is gonna have to send in mr dress up disguised as a sheikh to find out who took out the plane

Hermit

« Reply #9275 on: January 09, 2020, 02:55:12 PM »
Dick me Mr. Dressup

Where's the one of him in black face???

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #9276 on: January 09, 2020, 03:01:03 PM »
How many people got banned for suggesting the Ukraine plane might have been shot down?

Because it was shot down
:O

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9277 on: January 09, 2020, 03:03:09 PM »
How many people got banned for suggesting the Ukraine plane might have been shot down?

Because it was shot down

:pika
(ice)

Tripon

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:12:50 PM by Tripon »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #9279 on: January 09, 2020, 03:08:27 PM »
punished trudeau
a man denied his zwarte piet

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #9280 on: January 09, 2020, 03:10:37 PM »
the threadmark in that girlfriend reviews thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/girlfriend-reviews-here-we-are-read-staff-post.163690/page-8#post-28081755

They did give NakeyJakey a shoutout, who was himself involved with drama for hugging noted racist JonTron.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hermit

« Reply #9281 on: January 09, 2020, 03:16:05 PM »
Nothing wrong with huggin' one of your boys

shosta

« Reply #9282 on: January 09, 2020, 03:16:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/Angelmamii5/status/1196799789918236672
I don't fucking understanding :notlikethis

I feel like I just walked out of a brain surgery and there were complications.
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9283 on: January 09, 2020, 03:18:26 PM »
What's viewpoint?

« Reply #9285 on: January 09, 2020, 03:19:50 PM »
I could see the white lady getting nominated for 2 movies over poc women after watching that. Excellent acting there

jorma

« Reply #9286 on: January 09, 2020, 03:24:43 PM »

Having brain surgery in las vegas does seem like a crapshoot. But at least they'll comp your painkillers.

Hermit

« Reply #9287 on: January 09, 2020, 03:25:21 PM »
That body is worthy of type 2 diabetes

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #9288 on: January 09, 2020, 03:25:55 PM »

Because it was shot down

They were banned for ignoring mod post tho. :smug
©@©™

Tripon

« Reply #9289 on: January 09, 2020, 03:26:12 PM »
What's viewpoint?

Riotous' pet nickname for Waypoint, I guess. AKA VICE GAMING. AKA. A den of Misogyny.

Hermit

« Reply #9290 on: January 09, 2020, 03:31:17 PM »
How do some of these people actually function in society?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-went-to-a-new-dentist-for-a-new-patient-exam-and-they-want-to-charge-me-1000-for-a-cleaning-and-cavity-filling-am-i-being-scammed.163880/

They pay for actual dental insurance and went to ASPEN DENTAL

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9291 on: January 09, 2020, 03:33:50 PM »

They never claimed that they do. Stop putting words in their mouth.

paprikastaude

« Reply #9292 on: January 09, 2020, 03:38:11 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-went-to-a-new-dentist-for-a-new-patient-exam-and-they-want-to-charge-me-1000-for-a-cleaning-and-cavity-filling-am-i-being-scammed.163880/

They... don't? As proven by that thread and every other one about any of their private problems.  :doge
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 05:32:01 PM by Spieler1 »

shosta

« Reply #9293 on: January 09, 2020, 03:49:24 PM »
There's worse ones out there too, these are just tweets I found from this last week  :notlikethis
You know what? They look happy
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #9294 on: January 09, 2020, 03:53:35 PM »
I'm 30. I don't think they've done any work yet

How do you not know for sure if the dentist pulled your baby teeth out or not
:O

Boredfrom

« Reply #9295 on: January 09, 2020, 04:15:56 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #9296 on: January 09, 2020, 04:16:27 PM »
what's aspen dental?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9297 on: January 09, 2020, 04:20:10 PM »
This is why I post shit like this on Era, you never know who's gonna come by with some great insight and ability to help.

:dead :dead :dead

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9298 on: January 09, 2020, 04:21:59 PM »

If you'd spent 10 years at comedic university, you would know that the first rule of the hilarioucratic oath is "First Punch Not Down" and be able to recognise true funny

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #9299 on: January 09, 2020, 04:23:04 PM »
seriously, shaming content creators... aren't we better then ree?

https://twitter.com/Angelmamii5/status/1215373388086161409