Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 898246 times)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #9420 on: January 10, 2020, 03:23:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-is-the-truth-hidden-cameras-in-uk-dairy-farms-expose-what-supporting-dairy-products-really-means.163970/

And the computer/phone/tablet you're condescending from was made with materials mined from rainbows by unicorns and assembled by santa's singing elves.

:curious

In that video of the cows the (pony tailed) host says the calves are taken away from the mother and this disrupts the familial bonds because cows live in a maternal society.

:doge

mandatory topical Objectification of womens.

HuCows

NSFW
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:25:36 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9421 on: January 10, 2020, 03:28:02 PM »
When you search for « resetera » from a pc, google will spit out a link to the site, but the wiki article to the right is... The NeoGaf wiki entry

Pls don’t forget to subscribe And donate to my patreon for more quality content.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ResetEra
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #9422 on: January 10, 2020, 03:49:43 PM »
I work in a restaurant since I was 22. I don't like the job too much, it's stressful and talking almost every single day with hundreds and hundreds of different people is more alienating than it seems.
There's only one precise reason I haven't quit yet outside of a good pay, and it's the pleasure I feel cleaning the bathroom stalls.
We have a special curry-based dish which is absolutely outstanding but brings anyone who decides to eat it to inevitably eject very odorous excrements almost every single time. The "I cannot wait to sit on the throne to expel this" type. Most of the time, they cannot resist the urge.
We sanityze the services every half an hour circa, and all my colleagues love me because during my shift I always volunteer to do it even if it's not part of my duty in that particular moment.
They take it as a kindness gesture, but they have no idea that it's actually an excuse to unleash the self-diagnosed paraphilia I have for the penetrating yet cozy smell the human body is capable to release.
I've read somewhere that in those incredible occasions we inhale miasma originated from some creature's defecation, your nose is actually breathing miniscule, imperceptible particles of, well, shit.
Being aware that through my respiratory system I am in fact ingesting human feces for some reason turns me on.
I don't feel the same thing for the mainstream, vulgar scent of urination, nor for the extreme, suffocating stench of not digested, retched food.
My appreciation derives exclusively from that which escapes the ass, the most ridiculous yet fascinating human appendice.
As I said, having worked for years in the same restaurant, in some rare, beautiful occasions I have become capable of recognizing the culprit of certain olfaction masterpieces, and of course knowing the origin, the source of such works of art can add or detract pleasure from my "masturbatory sessions", as I call them.
One evening the author was this gorgeous woman: she didn't show her age at all but she was around 50 years old, elegant even if a little supercilious, in a striking but not kitsch dress.
Well, the baby she laid in the stall lacked a certain "fullness", and from the remains which survived the flush I guessed that it probably was born ill, since the color tended more on the yellow/green side of the spectrum instead than the classic brown.
The smell, though.
I could spend hours explaining to you the overwhelming joy opening the door of the female bathroom that night.
It was like I could swim inside it, merging indefinitely to its molecules, transcending myself the divine.
I stayed there seven minutes to savor it, justifying myself to the collegues with trival motivations. It doesn't matter.
I have captured that woman's essence in a small glass vial I always bring with me in case this kind of discovery happens. While catching it, I remember I couldn't wait to go back home and finally reach the climax.
It is not simple masturbation mind you, my technique is closer to tantric sex, or even a seance.
Anyway, I exit the bog completely euphoric, and my glance crosses path with the neo-mother's one. Her embarassment was palpable, and for sure smiling to her in a proud manner didn't help getting any tips. I swear there was no malice in that act, it was a sincere compliment mixed with an honest surprise.
I admit I appreciate more a woman's evacuation to the one of a man's. Or, as I like to call them, anal ejaculations.
With time I have become an expert: I can easily deduce based on color, form, compactness and quantity the sex and age of the maker of what I find. I reduced my possibility of mistake to a max of 5 years or so, I'm not joking.
It is not coprophagia.
I see chewing and ingurgitating what a man expels as a vile, and also redundant practice. No, my affection is solely limited to the sense of smell, which we are used to underestimate but it's capable of powerful mnemonic experiences.
I still remember with teary eyes that time I realized my friend Bernard, who went to France for a few years for job related reasons, was back in my restaurant where he is a usual customer.
An inveterate chainsmoker and red wine enthusiast, his feces are basically a digital print: one swollen, leonine deuce, sorrounded by a crown of intestinal crumbs caused by an almost decayed liver.
I exited the stall happy like a kid seeing his father coming back from home, and I embraced him. He's very fat, and I can tell that he has trouble cleaning himself up. He still reeked of that mesmerizing odor.
Whoever wrote this is an artist :bow
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9423 on: January 10, 2020, 03:53:33 PM »
每天生气

Hermit

« Reply #9424 on: January 10, 2020, 04:02:24 PM »
his feces are basically a digital print: one swollen, leonine deuce, sorrounded by a crown of intestinal crumbs caused by an almost decayed liver.
:PP

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #9425 on: January 10, 2020, 04:42:01 PM »
CNN: Klobuchar praised 'broken windows' policing and pushed strict crime measures at start of political career

First post:

User Banned (duration pending): Low effort drive-by

Fuck all the cops

just kidding  8)
[close]
Fish<

railGUN

« Reply #9426 on: January 10, 2020, 05:42:47 PM »
I've said it before, Western Liberalism is the most dangerous ideology Western civilization facing since the Nazi and communism..

.....and we're losing the battle. Because they control the corporations, the media and the narrative

:brain

Fish<

clothedmacuser

« Reply #9427 on: January 10, 2020, 05:45:41 PM »
There is a recent movie called Aniara about a massive cruise line/ transport ship meant to deliver people from earth to mars.  It goes off course and one of the comforts people aboard have is a holographic AI machine that shows them pleasant images.

The computer reads your memories and projects what you want to see.  It gets over taxed by the misery of the people it serves and starts to repeat,  "Terror blasts in, horror blasts out," while being only able to show negative images of existence.  It's quite an apt allegory of Era.

It's on RARBG.com

It also featured a time jump of 5,000,000 years.
sigh

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #9428 on: January 10, 2020, 05:54:22 PM »
cane's is whatever chicken tendies. the food is pretty average but the dipping sauce is :lawd

shosta

« Reply #9429 on: January 10, 2020, 06:07:55 PM »
average chicken tenders
good Texas toast
unbeatable dipping sauce
all together: :obama
每天生气

bluemax

« Reply #9430 on: January 10, 2020, 06:24:24 PM »
Her name is Kainé and you’ll treat her name with respect. :ufup

Spoilers:
She’s a hermaphrodite or trans analog (depending on your reading) that is shunned from society because of her body.
[close]

I mean.. come on.. some people must still criticize the designs?  That's bordering on 1000 year old dragon logic.

Yeah but she swears a lot:

NO

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #9431 on: January 10, 2020, 06:51:03 PM »
Tyson makes the best tendies, specially in the microwave

paprikastaude

« Reply #9432 on: January 10, 2020, 07:10:29 PM »
Nier Automata characters :larry

:bow Kaine  :bow  Nier 1 cast :bow2

clothedmacuser

« Reply #9433 on: January 10, 2020, 07:41:38 PM »
Buck Henry died and his obituaries only mention how he wrote The Graduate.  No mention of his famous SNL character "Uncle Roy."

sigh

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #9434 on: January 10, 2020, 07:43:52 PM »
 :drool

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9435 on: January 10, 2020, 08:27:06 PM »
This is the circle jerk of circle jerks  :lol
Gita: I love every single person who works for Kotaku. And when I say love, I mean love. Like I have been sobbing about the idea of not working with them for basically an entire month. And when I mean sobbing, I mean big fat, wet tears, snot coming out of my nose. Just absolute abject misery. So I love to talk to you because of what you just said, about looking at a time of strife and people deciding that you’re just going to be the best you can possibly be. I feel like that’s a deeply Kotaku instinct, always going out with two big middle fingers. And that’s like the tightest thing in the world.

Josh: I feel robbed of the opportunity to love this place as much as you do.

Gita: Can we just say specifically that Jim Spanfeller has made it impossible for us to work here?

Josh: Yeah, absolutely.

https://kotaku.com/goodbye-from-josh-and-gita-1840936478

Josh: This industry—part of this, is just also capitalism, right?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #9436 on: January 10, 2020, 08:30:27 PM »
What is the end game of insisting of talking about Iran in super harsh terms and demanding "disgust and condemnation" if not conflict?
Seriously, help me here.

And I think we should not pretend that we're bombing them because we're worried about the poor suffering Iranian people. America did nothing but fuck with Iran and I'm pretty damn sure the poor suffering Iranian people don't like getting sanctioned and wouldn't like getting bombed.

In the Iraq war we also pretended we were doing it because of the suffering Iranian people who would greet as liberators. I really really feel like we're replaying the same movie and doing the same mistakes.   

https://www.resetera.com/threads/u-s-officials-say-ukraine-international-airlines-jetliner-was-accidentally-shot-down-by-iranian-missiles-up-corroborated-by-canada.163846/page-18#post-28132045

What is up with Chikor and his weird stances?

shosta

« Reply #9437 on: January 10, 2020, 08:34:43 PM »
He's not weird, he's an anti-imperialist comrade that lives in China and used to recommend the best books to me :preach
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #9438 on: January 10, 2020, 08:34:48 PM »

zepblackstar

« Reply #9439 on: January 10, 2020, 08:47:20 PM »
and she is going to work for vice :lol who laid off 200 people and took a $250 million loan to keep afloat to their gaming section which does nothing.

Gita: I love every single person who works for Kotaku. And when I say love, I mean love. Like I have been sobbing about the idea of not working with them for basically an entire month. And when I mean sobbing, I mean big fat, wet tears, snot coming out of my nose. Just absolute abject misery. So I love to talk to you because of what you just said, about looking at a time of strife and people deciding that you’re just going to be the best you can possibly be. I feel like that’s a deeply Kotaku instinct, always going out with two big middle fingers. And that’s like the tightest thing in the world.

Gita: Can we just say specifically that Jim Spanfeller has made it impossible for us to work here?

Josh: This industry—part of this, is just also capitalism, right?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

clothedmacuser

« Reply #9440 on: January 10, 2020, 08:54:35 PM »
and she is going to work for vice :lol who laid off 200 people and took a $250 million loan to keep afloat to their gaming section which does nothing.

Can we finally treat "video game journalism" as the fad it is?

sigh

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #9441 on: January 10, 2020, 09:22:41 PM »
I work in a restaurant since I was 22. I don't like the job too much, it's stressful and talking almost every single day with hundreds and hundreds of different people is more alienating than it seems.
There's only one precise reason I haven't quit yet outside of a good pay, and it's the pleasure I feel cleaning the bathroom stalls.
We have a special curry-based dish which is absolutely outstanding but brings anyone who decides to eat it to inevitably eject very odorous excrements almost every single time. The "I cannot wait to sit on the throne to expel this" type. Most of the time, they cannot resist the urge.
We sanityze the services every half an hour circa, and all my colleagues love me because during my shift I always volunteer to do it even if it's not part of my duty in that particular moment.
They take it as a kindness gesture, but they have no idea that it's actually an excuse to unleash the self-diagnosed paraphilia I have for the penetrating yet cozy smell the human body is capable to release.
I've read somewhere that in those incredible occasions we inhale miasma originated from some creature's defecation, your nose is actually breathing miniscule, imperceptible particles of, well, shit.
Being aware that through my respiratory system I am in fact ingesting human feces for some reason turns me on.
I don't feel the same thing for the mainstream, vulgar scent of urination, nor for the extreme, suffocating stench of not digested, retched food.
My appreciation derives exclusively from that which escapes the ass, the most ridiculous yet fascinating human appendice.
As I said, having worked for years in the same restaurant, in some rare, beautiful occasions I have become capable of recognizing the culprit of certain olfaction masterpieces, and of course knowing the origin, the source of such works of art can add or detract pleasure from my "masturbatory sessions", as I call them.
One evening the author was this gorgeous woman: she didn't show her age at all but she was around 50 years old, elegant even if a little supercilious, in a striking but not kitsch dress.
Well, the baby she laid in the stall lacked a certain "fullness", and from the remains which survived the flush I guessed that it probably was born ill, since the color tended more on the yellow/green side of the spectrum instead than the classic brown.
The smell, though.
I could spend hours explaining to you the overwhelming joy opening the door of the female bathroom that night.
It was like I could swim inside it, merging indefinitely to its molecules, transcending myself the divine.
I stayed there seven minutes to savor it, justifying myself to the collegues with trival motivations. It doesn't matter.
I have captured that woman's essence in a small glass vial I always bring with me in case this kind of discovery happens. While catching it, I remember I couldn't wait to go back home and finally reach the climax.
It is not simple masturbation mind you, my technique is closer to tantric sex, or even a seance.
Anyway, I exit the bog completely euphoric, and my glance crosses path with the neo-mother's one. Her embarassment was palpable, and for sure smiling to her in a proud manner didn't help getting any tips. I swear there was no malice in that act, it was a sincere compliment mixed with an honest surprise.
I admit I appreciate more a woman's evacuation to the one of a man's. Or, as I like to call them, anal ejaculations.
With time I have become an expert: I can easily deduce based on color, form, compactness and quantity the sex and age of the maker of what I find. I reduced my possibility of mistake to a max of 5 years or so, I'm not joking.
It is not coprophagia.
I see chewing and ingurgitating what a man expels as a vile, and also redundant practice. No, my affection is solely limited to the sense of smell, which we are used to underestimate but it's capable of powerful mnemonic experiences.
I still remember with teary eyes that time I realized my friend Bernard, who went to France for a few years for job related reasons, was back in my restaurant where he is a usual customer.
An inveterate chainsmoker and red wine enthusiast, his feces are basically a digital print: one swollen, leonine deuce, sorrounded by a crown of intestinal crumbs caused by an almost decayed liver.
I exited the stall happy like a kid seeing his father coming back from home, and I embraced him. He's very fat, and I can tell that he has trouble cleaning himself up. He still reeked of that mesmerizing odor.
Whoever wrote this is an artist :bow

MOAR
serge

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9442 on: January 10, 2020, 09:49:04 PM »
What's "haes"?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9443 on: January 10, 2020, 09:56:46 PM »
"Healthy at every size"

railGUN

« Reply #9446 on: January 10, 2020, 10:48:14 PM »
hoes can stay mad never change john

:social

hoes? excuse me? Morrigan can you sort this out?

Some of you guys are getting way too hung up on the language he used. Since when is it sexist to express interest in wanting to have sex with a woman?

so, how long until locked? I'm guessing 1 hour 12 minutes from now.

and now we've got the sexism vs racism in-fighting.  :aah
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:03:27 PM by railGUN »
Fish<

Drainage

« Reply #9447 on: January 10, 2020, 11:10:24 PM »

Can we finally treat "video game journalism" as the fad it is?

What I liked so much about your writing and you is that you also care a lot about humans and it’s very clear in your writing. And your understanding of the systems of power is incredibly strong.

nudemacusers

« Reply #9448 on: January 10, 2020, 11:21:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-john-boyega-just-posted-on-his-instagram.164106/

:lol that thread is about y'all, you fucking dolts.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-boyega-implies-kelly-marie-tran-was-not-mentally-strong-for-how-she-dealt-with-fans-update-response-and-apology-see-threadmark.158717/
Also, I don't think I've ever heard the phrase "laying pipe" used in a non-sexist fashion. It's basically a PG version of saying a man is "fucking a woman", which is usually sexist, as opposed to "having sex with a woman."
Omg only a permavirgin would post something like this 😂
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9449 on: January 10, 2020, 11:27:10 PM »
Did REEEsetera just lynch another black man in the digital realm?
Spud

railGUN

« Reply #9450 on: January 10, 2020, 11:45:53 PM »
I’m gonna go ahead and call anyone disgusted at that “laying the pipe” comment a fucking racist.

:rejoice

Fish<

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9451 on: January 10, 2020, 11:58:19 PM »
Michael PS Haes  :smug
(ice)

nudemacusers

« Reply #9452 on: January 10, 2020, 11:59:09 PM »
Sex isn't competition. Sex isn't a contest. Sex doesn't make you a winner.
Virgin spotted  :crowdlaff :girlaff
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9453 on: January 11, 2020, 12:00:00 AM »
Reported for ace phobia   ::)
(ice)

shosta

« Reply #9454 on: January 11, 2020, 12:03:00 AM »
Imagine being the culmination of two billion years of reproductive success and saying "sex doesn't make you a winner". It spits in the face of everyone who ever fucked just to make you happen. Disgusting.
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #9455 on: January 11, 2020, 12:07:13 AM »
Reported for ace phobia   ::)
Shit I forgot the mods here are all loser virgins  :o

Rip my account 😭
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #9456 on: January 11, 2020, 12:14:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-admits-to-shooting-down-ukrainian-airliner.164122/

Fortunately Iran didn’t post something sexist on twitter, else resetera would be much less forgiving!
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9457 on: January 11, 2020, 12:21:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-john-boyega-just-posted-on-his-instagram.164106/

:lol that thread is about y'all, you fucking dolts.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-boyega-implies-kelly-marie-tran-was-not-mentally-strong-for-how-she-dealt-with-fans-update-response-and-apology-see-threadmark.158717/

Man...burn that first page  :donot

found on the first page of each thread, even ALMOST THE SAME POST NUMBER

:neogaf

Bundy is also on the first page of each thread, though not calling for Boyega's head in the one, just incredulous
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #9458 on: January 11, 2020, 12:25:12 AM »
Lmao  :lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #9459 on: January 11, 2020, 01:22:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-admits-to-shooting-down-ukrainian-airliner.164122/

Fortunately Iran didn’t post something sexist on twitter, else resetera would be much less forgiving!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-admits-to-shooting-down-ukrainian-airliner.164122/post-28137302
Matt said:
This plane was shot down because of a monumental and unprecedented failure of Iran’s government and military. No one else picked the time of their military action, the method, ran their air control system, fired this missile, etc.

This is on them.

Is there a way to add a moderator on the ignore list?

:badass :delicious

Boredfrom

« Reply #9460 on: January 11, 2020, 01:42:46 AM »
John Boyega  :salute

Boredfrom

« Reply #9461 on: January 11, 2020, 02:05:22 AM »
Quote from: Matt
That he stands in opposition to the US doesn’t make him a sympathetic figure. I really just don’t understand the need to paint him in any way besides the man he was.

Quote from: Surfinn
Who has done this?

Quote from: MissMarvelStan
No one. 

And just some posts below:

What defines a monster? Someone that you heard on the news was a "bad guy"? 

:lol

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9462 on: January 11, 2020, 02:44:52 AM »
They really trying to defend Iran here?
Spud

Bore Expert

« Reply #9463 on: January 11, 2020, 02:45:20 AM »
I’m starting to wish I had a Ree account just so I could put Rioutous on ignore in the next gen spec thread

:success

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #9464 on: January 11, 2020, 02:52:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-admits-to-shooting-down-ukrainian-airliner.164122/page-8#post-28138288

If a moderator is to be able to participate in discussions and post things I (and others here) fundamentally can't agree on, it would be nice if the Ignore function could be used against them (barring Threadmarks, etc). Unless they speak on the behalf of the entire team, which I sure as hell hope not.

The fire rises.

nudemacusers

« Reply #9465 on: January 11, 2020, 02:56:52 AM »
They really trying to defend Iran here?
In true resetera fashion, all information, to include horrific news from a region with incredibly lengthy, complex geopolitical instability, is funneled into bad guy/good guy and a thread poll.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #9466 on: January 11, 2020, 03:11:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-my-girlfriend-just-had-a-screaming-fit-at-me-in-front-of-a-large-group-of-strangers-and-im-kind-of-ticked-off.164140/

My girlfriend told me this story a while ago that she had a bad experience in a most pit once. She's fairly small, and got shoved around more than she was comfortable with, had her glasses broken, and got a small cut on her face. This was over 10 years ago. She said she never wanted to go into a pit again. after that experience. She told it to me with the tone of a funny story; I didn't think too much of it.

Recently I saw that two of my favorite pop punk/emo bands were playing a show in town and asked her if she wanted to go. I didn't put any pressure on her, just a casual conversation about it. She agreed immediately. The show was very crowded and got a bit rowdy (nothing out of the ordinary for a typical rock show), but I made sure we stayed near the back and well out of the pit. At some point during the 2nd band's set we got separated. Since a bunch of people were pushing forward and trying to get to the front, I just figured that we just got separated and we'd reunite once the set was finished. Again, this was a very crowded and dark venue, so not easy to look around or move.

It turns out she darted out of the show and waited outside because she was uncomfortable with the situation. When I found her outside after, she had tears streaming down her face and and started screaming at me. She called me a "fucking selfish asshole". for not caring about her and not wondering where she was. She asked sarcastically if I had enjoyed myself then gave me a few more choice words as people stared. She then stormed off.

Had she communicated that this was a situation that could have made her uncomfortable I absolutely wouldn't have gone to the show. At the show, had she said something to me before leaving or sent me a text, I would have absolutely would have left to go be with her. Apparently losing track of her at a rowdy, rock show was grounds for a public dressing down.

Like there's no way I'm in the wrong here, right? This just feels so insane to me I almost can't wrap my head around it.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9467 on: January 11, 2020, 03:27:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-my-girlfriend-just-had-a-screaming-fit-at-me-in-front-of-a-large-group-of-strangers-and-im-kind-of-ticked-off.164140/

My girlfriend told me this story a while ago that she had a bad experience in a most pit once. She's fairly small, and got shoved around more than she was comfortable with, had her glasses broken, and got a small cut on her face. This was over 10 years ago. She said she never wanted to go into a pit again. after that experience. She told it to me with the tone of a funny story; I didn't think too much of it.

Recently I saw that two of my favorite pop punk/emo bands were playing a show in town and asked her if she wanted to go. I didn't put any pressure on her, just a casual conversation about it. She agreed immediately. The show was very crowded and got a bit rowdy (nothing out of the ordinary for a typical rock show), but I made sure we stayed near the back and well out of the pit. At some point during the 2nd band's set we got separated. Since a bunch of people were pushing forward and trying to get to the front, I just figured that we just got separated and we'd reunite once the set was finished. Again, this was a very crowded and dark venue, so not easy to look around or move.

It turns out she darted out of the show and waited outside because she was uncomfortable with the situation. When I found her outside after, she had tears streaming down her face and and started screaming at me. She called me a "fucking selfish asshole". for not caring about her and not wondering where she was. She asked sarcastically if I had enjoyed myself then gave me a few more choice words as people stared. She then stormed off.

Had she communicated that this was a situation that could have made her uncomfortable I absolutely wouldn't have gone to the show. At the show, had she said something to me before leaving or sent me a text, I would have absolutely would have left to go be with her. Apparently losing track of her at a rowdy, rock show was grounds for a public dressing down.

Like there's no way I'm in the wrong here, right? This just feels so insane to me I almost can't wrap my head around it.

Sounds like a whinging cunt.
Spud

jorma

« Reply #9468 on: January 11, 2020, 03:58:10 AM »

Sounds like two whinging cunts  :yeshrug

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9469 on: January 11, 2020, 03:58:39 AM »
I guess she wasn’t “the girl from the rock show”

I like in the Iran thread they’re like “oh they should return the bodies,” they know how explosions work right?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9470 on: January 11, 2020, 04:10:55 AM »

Sounds like two whinging cunts  :yeshrug
That's what I said
Spud

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9471 on: January 11, 2020, 04:54:27 AM »
His comments are no grosser then what the average reylo posts about. Rey exists to be Kylo Rens cum dumpster and that's about it. She isn't meant to have any sort of existence other than serving Kylo Ren.

:exxy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-john-boyega-just-posted-on-his-instagram.164106/post-28133658
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9472 on: January 11, 2020, 05:21:44 AM »
It's like breaking into someone's house in the night and loudly murdering their dog, and then being surprised when they accidentally shoot the postman in the morning

No one is clean in this situation except the people on that plane

Weird analogy but OK.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-admits-to-shooting-down-ukrainian-airliner.164122/post-28140034
ὕβρις

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #9473 on: January 11, 2020, 05:34:17 AM »
I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the ass and legs waifu of Nier Automata and honestly I don’t know why she gets a pass. The characters were insufferable in that game.
She didn't.
People had plenty to say when the game came out, but then you move your aim to newer things.
Also someone with a DMC avatar should never comment on insufferable characters.

NekoFever

« Reply #9474 on: January 11, 2020, 07:19:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anybody-else-have-to-poop-when-they-walk-in-a-book-store.164029/

I don't even like going into book stores anymore because of it. It's like I'm fighting world war 3 with my butt. Sometimes I can't even move because it gets too intense, and I have to sprint out of the store when I catch a lull in one of the urges.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #9475 on: January 11, 2020, 08:59:19 AM »
When you're such a Good Person™ that you defend Iran because orange man bad. :brain

top of page picture of Saint Nasim

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9476 on: January 11, 2020, 09:17:21 AM »
Imagine not knowing that women love getting their trenches ready for you to lay the pipe.

Yo, this guy stayed for the whole show, and didn't try to find his girl. :lol

I don’t find the idea of getting separated at a concert and not trying to find my girlfriend immediately normal, unless we were with a group of friends or something as soon as I realized she wasn’t with me I’d look for her.

Although I wouldn’t assume she bailed lol

Levelheaded era for once.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 09:23:17 AM by Cauliflower Of Love »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9477 on: January 11, 2020, 10:59:39 AM »
That's not really anything new from ACLU. They can do good, like defend immigrants, but also since they'll defend literally anyone they also do stuff like defend Nazis.

Its almost like they actually believe in the concept of civil rights being universal!

ResetBanBot

« Reply #9478 on: January 11, 2020, 11:09:31 AM »
That's not really anything new from ACLU. They can do good, like defend immigrants, but also since they'll defend literally anyone they also do stuff like defend Nazis.

Its almost like they actually believe in the concept of civil rights being universal!
The ACLU and EFF often forget that these days.

The EFF has been especially shameful these past few years by staying silent and playing the optics game.

railGUN

« Reply #9479 on: January 11, 2020, 11:10:06 AM »
Quote from: EviLore
You've been radicalized. Leave your bubble and talk to people.

That's rich coming from you.
Fish<