Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3854012 times)

marrec

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #31080 on: July 16, 2019, 04:09:23 PM »
Not high enough on the oppression scale?

:ohhh

Have you SEEN the poll results for Modi?

The whole subcontinent is #cancelled

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #31081 on: July 16, 2019, 04:11:38 PM »
Not high enough on the oppression scale?

:ohhh

Have you SEEN the poll results for Modi?

The whole subcontinent is #cancelled

idontknowher.jiff

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31082 on: July 16, 2019, 04:14:32 PM »
Some dangerous wrong think happening in the Hangout thread of RLM. Hopefully, slickness busters are ever watching.

The OT is a protected area where members can freely bash ERA and openly dismiss RLM's bigotry. It's disgusting.

Purge the heretics !

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/post-22808777
ὕβρις

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #31083 on: July 16, 2019, 04:17:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-family-are-all-trump-supporters-is-time-for-me-to-leave.129368/

I'm kind of at a breaking point, Era. My family (extended family too) are all conservative Trump supporters. I think I have a second cousin that is pretty progressive. She lives in LA though which isn't close to me at all.

The thing is, they are all super nice and supportive of my political views. When I say "nice", I mean that they don't treat me as an outcast for having different views than they do. They don't rub their conservative views in my face but they do mention how Trump is doing such and such and what a great job he is doing with the economy and military. They also post crap on facebook from fake news sources like breitbart (tough to even type that racist site's name) and...fox news. Here is the issue, even though they are nice and supportive of me I know they are extremely racist and xenophobic because they support Trump. I can't help but think that me being on friendly terms with them is essentially me endorsing their racist beliefs. I can't do that anymore. I love my family but I think it's time I go my own way. I live in the same smaller city as they do and they do help me out a lot with finances. My parents always invite me over to meals and my little sister loves seeing me, but the whole group of them are Trump supporters. My little sister even has a stupid maga hat. I tried to talk to her about how misogynistic that hat is but she wouldn't listen. Ugh, I know I'm rambling but I need to figure out what to do. I could easily move to another city (progressive city) and find a job, new place to live, etc. etc.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

:rofl

Yep, this is the typical Ree member.

marrec

« Reply #31084 on: July 16, 2019, 04:18:01 PM »
Murder them all in their sleep anything less is complicity.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31085 on: July 16, 2019, 04:19:47 PM »
Which says admin/mods don’t want to upset members even if the content the OT about is extremely questionable. It is the reason many bad faith and questionable members continue to thrive on here because they have fans and admin doesn’t want to put their foot down and upset people by weeding the place out.
It's funny how on the last page or so of the OT you see folks complaining about the Era hivemind there too, and it's like,
bro what
what hivemind

Let's not stop a moment to wonder why so many of our own members, in various points in time and space, get that pervasive perception of an hive mind.
:yeshrug

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/page-16#post-22808657
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31086 on: July 16, 2019, 04:20:24 PM »
Considering that they help you out a lot with finances, then no.

Sounds like you need them. Until you can actually be independent and live without them, then continue to take advantage of their support.

Monthly amiibo purchases > values and ideals

:trumps
🤴

marrec

« Reply #31087 on: July 16, 2019, 04:23:06 PM »
Murder them all in their sleep anything less is complicity.

But its complicated. He depends on them financially.

Oh, in that case post passive aggressive subtweets about them on facebook anything less is complicity.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31088 on: July 16, 2019, 04:23:25 PM »
Muteki getting spicy...

We have a fucking RLM OT that's got like 6K+ posts in it but there's an Era hivemind against these fuckos. Sure.

Why won't you feel welcomed here you filthy pieces of shits ! Maybe go back to your forum of origin and help fix its problems if you hate it here !
:rage

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/page-16#post-22808530
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #31089 on: July 16, 2019, 04:23:37 PM »
her ass is like her acting super flat.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #31090 on: July 16, 2019, 04:23:59 PM »
Didn’t she just go on the mtv movie awards like last week with her stunt doubles from Captain marvel?

If she does all her own stunts why does she have stunt doubles?!

she does all the stunts, they have stand-ins to do the actual acting

*wheeze* Newsfeed, Dog-mod.

Leadbelly

« Reply #31091 on: July 16, 2019, 04:25:50 PM »
watch artvandelay get dogpiled and banned in real time, because he said he finds brie larsons body language in interviews "uppity", not slick, dogwhistles, say what you really mean, etc

They somehow brought racism into this.

What in the blue hell is uppity body language
Doesn't know her place. The term was used in southern states as a racist code word for black people who opposed Jim Crow policies.

How dare anyone interpret this as unlikeable

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1116735031282556928

It seems some women confuse being strong, independent and asserting yourself with being really uptight about everything. As if any male actor would come off well sounding that uptight.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31092 on: July 16, 2019, 04:25:53 PM »

Let's not stop a moment to wonder why so many of our own members, in various points in time and space, get that pervasive perception of an hive mind.
:yeshrug

that doesn't seem like a productive conversation to have or thought process to follow through on

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31093 on: July 16, 2019, 04:27:01 PM »
I'm a fan of the guy who had an account for 8 months and made his first ever posts in this thread to defend RLM.

Conformity Guarantees Membership.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/post-22805469
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #31094 on: July 16, 2019, 04:27:36 PM »
OP of cancel red letter thread films cats fighting.

nintendo fan

"brick head"

:drudge :drudge :drudge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31095 on: July 16, 2019, 04:29:42 PM »
Yes I'll say it: They're bigots. You and them can pretend otherwise but that's how it is. Like astro said, they perpetuate bigoted toxicity through their brand of "comedy". That would be bad on its own but like Steven Crowder, or PDP, or JonTron, or Dave Rubin, there is no doubt that they've been told as much directly and indirectly and refuse to change. That's the most important part of this.

"Comedy" now joins "Reading books".

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/page-16#post-22804756
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31096 on: July 16, 2019, 04:31:18 PM »
watch artvandelay get dogpiled and banned in real time, because he said he finds brie larsons body language in interviews "uppity", not slick, dogwhistles, say what you really mean, etc

They somehow brought racism into this.

What in the blue hell is uppity body language
Doesn't know her place. The term was used in southern states as a racist code word for black people who opposed Jim Crow policies.

How dare anyone interpret this as unlikeable

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1116735031282556928

It seems some women confuse being strong, independent and asserting yourself with being really uptight about everything. As if any male actor would come off well sounding that uptight.
I believe she's someone belonging to the group Scott Adams identified as having "no sense of humor".
They take everything literally and have their sarcasm meters broken.

She seems like a nice person interacting with kids, fans and stuff but as soon as witty remarks come into play she goes into full defense mode as she doesn't seem to understand them.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31097 on: July 16, 2019, 04:33:09 PM »
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #31098 on: July 16, 2019, 04:33:16 PM »
 But Scott Adams doesn’t have sense of humor anymore...

Boredfrom

« Reply #31099 on: July 16, 2019, 04:36:18 PM »
Muslim countries throwing their brothers of faith under the bus?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/37-countries-including-saudi-arabia-and-russia-issue-statement-supporting-chinas-xinjiang-camps.129335/#post-22803026

RE knowledge of the world is  :delicious

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31100 on: July 16, 2019, 04:36:20 PM »
My theory is that he's running a prolonged social experiment for about 2 years now.
🤴

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #31101 on: July 16, 2019, 04:37:09 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #31102 on: July 16, 2019, 04:38:33 PM »
My theory is that he's running a prolonged social experiment for about 2 years now.

My theory is that you inner Alt righter showed up again...

marrec

« Reply #31103 on: July 16, 2019, 04:39:24 PM »
My theory is that Scott Adams never had a sense of humor and always made boring ass comics about being a boring ass white dude.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #31105 on: July 16, 2019, 04:40:06 PM »
My theory is that Scott Adams never had a sense of humor and always made boring ass comics about being a boring ass white dude.

The Dilbert cartoon was good.  :bolo

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31106 on: July 16, 2019, 04:45:07 PM »

The Dilbert cartoon was good.  :bolo
That's why I followed him. One of my former co-workers was a big Dilbert fan and he had all the calendars and stuff.

Like many things touched by Russian money it got all weird with Instagram thots half his age and a hate boner for Hilldawg.
I sorta kept hanging on for a while to see how all the drama would blow up in his face but it never did.

Still, his work on psychology is better reviewed than perhaps his comics. He was/is a smart guy.
His new internet persona got him plenty of airtime too so it must've been lucrative.
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #31107 on: July 16, 2019, 04:46:15 PM »
Yes I'll say it: They're bigots. You and them can pretend otherwise but that's how it is. Like astro said, they perpetuate bigoted toxicity through their brand of "comedy". That would be bad on its own but like Steven Crowder, or PDP, or JonTron, or Dave Rubin, there is no doubt that they've been told as much directly and indirectly and refuse to change. That's the most important part of this.

"Comedy" now joins "Reading books".

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/page-16#post-22804756

But the Rich Evans refused to change.
©@©™

Averon

« Reply #31108 on: July 16, 2019, 04:47:54 PM »
Why stop at RLM when we could be going after Disney or whatever other major studio for a history of bigoted content?

Disney hires that bigot Chris Pratt in a leading role in a major MCU franchise. There's no proof Pratt's a bigot, but ERA's sixth sense of sniffing out bigotry out of anything a normal person would see as benign or immaterial is never wrong! Going by their standards, Disney is complicit in spreading Pratt's right-wing, homophobia. Also going by their standards, they should all start boycotting Disney until Pratt is fired.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 04:54:45 PM by Averon »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31109 on: July 16, 2019, 04:49:52 PM »
Like I get that they don't want to be like what neogaf was, where you could get ban just for looking at someone funny, but it seems like they sung the pendulum too far in the other direction and now they're hesitant to do any action when it comes to situations like this.

ERA averages over 6 warnings and 13 bans a day, if stats are to be believed.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/page-16#post-22809199
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #31110 on: July 16, 2019, 04:53:22 PM »
don't want to be like what neogaf was, where you could get ban just for looking at someone funny,
This was posted with a straight face? :lol

The only diff between resetera and ye gaf of olde is the owner just counts $ and isn’t also a thin skinned egomaniac
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Dennis

« Reply #31111 on: July 16, 2019, 04:54:09 PM »
her ass is like her chest and acting super flat.

ftfy

(Image removed from quote.)

:phil

Why is this white lady making that brown man carry her luggage?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #31112 on: July 16, 2019, 04:55:25 PM »

ftfy

Because white women are the biggest promoters of white supremacy.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31113 on: July 16, 2019, 04:55:30 PM »

ftfy

Because that's wacky India.

Also, care to comment on that 1 day ban that got erased in a couple of hours ? Did you feel the taste of the optics of annihilation ?
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #31114 on: July 16, 2019, 05:02:48 PM »
don't want to be like what neogaf was, where you could get ban just for looking at someone funny,
This was posted with a straight face? :lol

The only diff between resetera and ye gaf of olde is the owner just counts $ and isn’t also a thin skinned egomaniac

he's also not an international man of mystery, calm and resolved from a thousand unsolicited shower grabs  :doge

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #31115 on: July 16, 2019, 05:04:40 PM »

I hate when we fight about brie
sigh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31116 on: July 16, 2019, 05:04:53 PM »
https://twitter.com/chuubilee/status/1150796719170285568

The capture is from semi-infamous site One Angry Gamer. What did you expect ?

ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31117 on: July 16, 2019, 05:06:30 PM »
Don't sexualize captain Marvel. Who designed those costumes?

:exxy

Edit: ^ writing "juicy thighs, round boobs" in your review is as cringy as making some half assed connection from spider Man to trump

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31118 on: July 16, 2019, 05:07:08 PM »
dog

clothedmacuser

« Reply #31119 on: July 16, 2019, 05:08:42 PM »
Still, I like Guardians of the Galaxy for the rest of the cast, so I can stomach him getting some money if the rest of the cast still gets paid.

Alimnassor alt?  Who can say.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-is-a-republican.129371/post-22809942

Great community!
sigh

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #31120 on: July 16, 2019, 05:12:37 PM »

Edit: ^ writing "juicy thighs, round boobs" in your review is as cringy as making some half assed connection from spider Man to trump

It worked though because I'm buying it now. :trumps
©@©™

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #31121 on: July 16, 2019, 05:12:39 PM »
Oi Oi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31122 on: July 16, 2019, 05:13:17 PM »
I'm really confused y'all mean Douglas Adams' vogons right
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #31123 on: July 16, 2019, 05:13:31 PM »
:dead

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31124 on: July 16, 2019, 05:16:06 PM »
Quote from: excel
RLM are staunch Anti-Capitalists which is why they make a shut ton of clickbait controversy du jour videos like multiple videos on Ghostbusters 2016... because they're Anti-Capitalists!

Trying to hide behind "they're not shitting on diversity, they're shitting on Capitalism" is some lazy shit lol

:curious

How ridiculous. Do leftist activists binge on pro wrestling, AAA games from Sony or comic book movies ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/page-17#post-22810200
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #31125 on: July 16, 2019, 05:17:14 PM »
Yeah, Ghostbusters 2016 really brought in the big bucks, as Sony discovered.
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31126 on: July 16, 2019, 05:18:55 PM »
Quote from: excel
RLM are staunch Anti-Capitalists which is why they make a shut ton of clickbait controversy du jour videos like multiple videos on Ghostbusters 2016... because they're Anti-Capitalists!

Trying to hide behind "they're not shitting on diversity, they're shitting on Capitalism" is some lazy shit lol

:curious

How ridiculous. Do leftist activists binge on pro wrestling, AAA games from Sony or comic book movies ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-critique-of-red-letter-media%E2%80%99s-bigoted-content-see-staff-post.129228/page-17#post-22810200

For the record, they made three videos about Ghostbusters. Those absolute mad men

clothedmacuser

« Reply #31127 on: July 16, 2019, 05:20:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-family-are-all-trump-supporters-is-time-for-me-to-leave.129368/

I'm kind of at a breaking point, Era. My family (extended family too) are all conservative Trump supporters. I think I have a second cousin that is pretty progressive. She lives in LA though which isn't close to me at all.

The thing is, they are all super nice and supportive of my political views. When I say "nice", I mean that they don't treat me as an outcast for having different views than they do. They don't rub their conservative views in my face but they do mention how Trump is doing such and such and what a great job he is doing with the economy and military. They also post crap on facebook from fake news sources like breitbart (tough to even type that racist site's name) and...fox news. Here is the issue, even though they are nice and supportive of me I know they are extremely racist and xenophobic because they support Trump. I can't help but think that me being on friendly terms with them is essentially me endorsing their racist beliefs. I can't do that anymore. I love my family but I think it's time I go my own way. I live in the same smaller city as they do and they do help me out a lot with finances. My parents always invite me over to meals and my little sister loves seeing me, but the whole group of them are Trump supporters. My little sister even has a stupid maga hat. I tried to talk to her about how misogynistic that hat is but she wouldn't listen. Ugh, I know I'm rambling but I need to figure out what to do. I could easily move to another city (progressive city) and find a job, new place to live, etc. etc.

Thread status: Juicy.

Also, RedMercury showed up.
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31128 on: July 16, 2019, 05:20:28 PM »
excelsheetthief still pushing that "the only people who don't like ghostbusters 2016 are sexist racist incels alt right manbabies" narrative, in spite of ovderwhelming evidence to the contrary, huh?

SmokyDave

« Reply #31129 on: July 16, 2019, 05:21:08 PM »
I just found a big bouncy tit thread on Neogaf. I’ll go through it now checking for any awful racism and so on.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31130 on: July 16, 2019, 05:21:27 PM »
ERA : My family are all RLM subscribers. Is time for me to leave?
ὕβρις

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #31131 on: July 16, 2019, 05:22:06 PM »
Yes unless they are funding your amiibo purchases.

Propagandhim

« Reply #31132 on: July 16, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »

Thanksgiving is canceled

Nuitangg

« Reply #31133 on: July 16, 2019, 05:22:39 PM »
Wait, people asked to be banned from the Bore?
 :girlaff

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31134 on: July 16, 2019, 05:23:55 PM »

It worked though because I'm buying it now. :trumps

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #31135 on: July 16, 2019, 05:24:00 PM »

Thread status: Juicy.

Also, RedMercury showed up.

This is basically stick to your convictions unless it’s hard, the thread.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31136 on: July 16, 2019, 05:25:42 PM »
this was the best thing scott adams ever created

Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #31137 on: July 16, 2019, 05:27:23 PM »
"There's a time and a place for anime. The time is now. The place is here." -Me
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #31138 on: July 16, 2019, 05:27:38 PM »
Sounds like a family of virgin nerds tbh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #31139 on: July 16, 2019, 05:28:43 PM »
Mike and Rich genuinely disliked the ghostbusters 2016 film, a lot. While they got a ton of views, they tend to do review or talk about stuff they are interested to talk about.