Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426787 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6060 on: August 14, 2018, 11:15:33 PM »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6061 on: August 14, 2018, 11:41:32 PM »
Respect myself too much to watch

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6062 on: August 15, 2018, 12:45:08 AM »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6063 on: August 15, 2018, 12:54:13 AM »
no way that guy has anyone actually pay for that shit. if you check the comments it's clearly bots or paid for promotion people.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6064 on: August 15, 2018, 01:01:43 AM »
That whole pickup artist thing seems like one of the few remaining cons/hustles that people are dumb enough to support financially.

El Babua

« Reply #6065 on: August 15, 2018, 01:45:50 AM »
Still trying to "get the girl" in current year 2018 lmao

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #6067 on: August 15, 2018, 07:37:26 AM »
That whole pickup artist thing seems like one of the few remaining cons/hustles that people are dumb enough to support financially.
Whole concept is creepy, like trying to groom women with nothing but a fake personality. Pick-up artist is probably just a hidden incel label. Bet you they got their own little place to cry and shit on after their “idiot proof” lines won’t work on women. :lol

Dorky and nervous men are a billion times more attractive.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6068 on: August 15, 2018, 10:47:51 AM »

That's actually not true at all unless they are attractive men that aren't pussies. Women instinctively do not like men that seem weak, even if they're rich successful dorks. If a guy looks like he'd cry if shoved a woman is immediately turned off.

BisMarckie

« Reply #6069 on: August 15, 2018, 10:50:33 AM »
You know what is really attractive? Hiding your deep seated insecurities behind acting like a tough guy on the internet.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6070 on: August 15, 2018, 10:51:31 AM »
You know what is really attractive? Hiding your deep seated insecurities behind acting like a tough guy on the internet.
Love that some of you get so triggered.

Who doesn't have insecurities they don't hide?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6071 on: August 15, 2018, 11:26:02 AM »

The funny thing is a lot of the pick up artists moved on to being alt right white nationalists.
^_^

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6072 on: August 15, 2018, 11:35:03 AM »

That's actually not true at all unless they are attractive men that aren't pussies. Women instinctively do not like men that seem weak, even if they're rich successful dorks. If a guy looks like he'd cry if shoved a woman is immediately turned off.

püp

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #6073 on: August 15, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »
I wasn’t speaking for others, the post was posted by me, impying it was my personal opinion. Confidence can get too high, I’m not into cocky men for instance, but lotsa girls love them. Merely just saying I’d prefer this over that. Etc

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6074 on: August 15, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »
Whole concept is creepy, like trying to groom women with nothing but a fake personality. Pick-up artist is probably just a hidden incel label. Bet you they got their own little place to cry and shit on after their “idiot proof” lines won’t work on women. :lol

que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6075 on: August 15, 2018, 12:09:15 PM »
Amazes me how people can lie to themselves.

"but look man she says she loves nice guys!"

meanwhile, that same dude is friendzoned by the girl while some other fucking cocky asshole is smashing it lol. It never fails, i love it. I fucking love it. Women were built a certain way through evolution. The fact that people think that can all change in 50+ years of the feminist movement is hilarious.

Biology matters you reerees

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #6076 on: August 15, 2018, 12:10:51 PM »
Who hurt you

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6077 on: August 15, 2018, 12:18:28 PM »
I wasn’t speaking for others, the post was posted by me, impying it was my personal opinion. Confidence can get too high, I’m not into cocky men for instance, but lotsa girls love them. Merely just saying I’d prefer this over that. Etc
Confidence can get too high? Yeah that's called arrogance and most women outside of teens and early 20s don't like that. Men don't even like being around other men that are arrogant.

You claiming you like shy nervous dorks is bullshit. Maybe define exactly what you like because i doubt you're attracted to guys like that. And if you truly truly do find guys like that attractive then there must be a specific reason for it. Maybe someone hurt you.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6078 on: August 15, 2018, 12:19:23 PM »
Assimilate: Telling women what they want. Just another service he provides.
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6079 on: August 15, 2018, 12:20:02 PM »
It's not me saying that, it's biology.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6080 on: August 15, 2018, 12:20:11 PM »

:-*
:9

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6081 on: August 15, 2018, 12:44:00 PM »

But Assimiliate is having sucsess.

Just don't get it.
I woudlnt' call it success. I might dump this bitch today. The shit she just pulled on me. WOW.

She has family in town and wanted to go to this piece of shit antique/historical site they have every year in this town. Ok, fine, but she knows and has known that i wanted to catch the germany/sweden game. I repeated it to her 5 fucking times but she assured me no no no we'll go for a lil you'll catch the game my friends are at a bar and we will go.

Ok, i trust her. We get there an hour before the game is supposed to start. I'm like "omg it's almost time" she makes me pay for the entrance anyways and we go in. It's completely crap but her aunt/cousin/cousins wife are in there and they're enjoying themselves.... it's kickoff time. She has absolutely no care in the world that i'm missing the game.

She starts to ask me why i am pouting, why i have a stink face on. Like WOW. Finally, i start to lose my fucking patience. She realizes it and says we can get an uber, i tell her don't worry i'll go without you, her cousin overhears and says "no it's ok we can go, it's fine"

I know it's not fine. I know we just got there and spent only an hour after paying a decent price to get in. I'm sure they weren't too pleased but at that point i didn't give a fuck.

So i miss the entire first half on a game i waited all week to see on my fucking beautiful sunny saturday. I'm on fire right now.

The worst part is how she'll try and make me feel guilty about it, like i'm a bad guy for it. Becasue you know, it's a "male" thing and it's just a "game" and i shouldn't get upset.

it's unbelievable.

Reminder that this is the Casanova behind the screen. This guy right here is just slaying pussy.  :D
OH!

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6082 on: August 15, 2018, 12:46:32 PM »
It's not me saying that, it's biology.

you're one of those
püp

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6083 on: August 15, 2018, 12:48:41 PM »

Just don't get it.
I woudlnt' call it success. I might dump this bitch today. The shit she just pulled on me. WOW.

She has family in town and wanted to go to this piece of shit antique/historical site they have every year in this town. Ok, fine, but she knows and has known that i wanted to catch the germany/sweden game. I repeated it to her 5 fucking times but she assured me no no no we'll go for a lil you'll catch the game my friends are at a bar and we will go.

Ok, i trust her. We get there an hour before the game is supposed to start. I'm like "omg it's almost time" she makes me pay for the entrance anyways and we go in. It's completely crap but her aunt/cousin/cousins wife are in there and they're enjoying themselves.... it's kickoff time. She has absolutely no care in the world that i'm missing the game.

She starts to ask me why i am pouting, why i have a stink face on. Like WOW. Finally, i start to lose my fucking patience. She realizes it and says we can get an uber, i tell her don't worry i'll go without you, her cousin overhears and says "no it's ok we can go, it's fine"

I know it's not fine. I know we just got there and spent only an hour after paying a decent price to get in. I'm sure they weren't too pleased but at that point i didn't give a fuck.

So i miss the entire first half on a game i waited all week to see on my fucking beautiful sunny saturday. I'm on fire right now.

The worst part is how she'll try and make me feel guilty about it, like i'm a bad guy for it. Becasue you know, it's a "male" thing and it's just a "game" and i shouldn't get upset.

it's unbelievable.

Reminder that this is the Casanova behind the screen. This guy right here is just slaying pussy.  :D

What man doesn't lose part of his balls when in a relationship? I think you have me mistaken bud.

I'm a realist.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6084 on: August 15, 2018, 12:49:28 PM »
Ahhhh nature vs. nurture

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6085 on: August 15, 2018, 12:59:38 PM »
nature vs nurture is for people who still don't understand it's nature and nurture :doge
yeah? exactly. i mean you're just strengthening my point.

what society has ever rewarded shy unconfident individuals??? lol wtf.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6086 on: August 15, 2018, 01:00:21 PM »
We're all prisoners to our genes  :rkelly

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6087 on: August 15, 2018, 01:30:32 PM »

Just don't get it.

it's unbelievable.

What man doesn't lose part of his balls when in a relationship? I think you have me mistaken bud.

I'm a realist.

Part of being man or woman is respecting and loving yourself enough so you can be alone, rather than have a companion that makes you feel worthless or compromised. 

Being a contemptful and wallowing boyfriend is what lil boy bitches do.

:pitbull

OH!

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6088 on: August 15, 2018, 01:38:56 PM »
Why are we letting him ruin this thread still? Can we just ban him from this thread?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6089 on: August 15, 2018, 01:43:36 PM »

Just don't get it.

it's unbelievable.

I'm a realist.

Part of being man or woman is respecting and loving yourself enough so you can be alone, rather than have a companion that makes you feel worthless or compromised. 

Being a contemptful and wallowing boyfriend is what lil boy bitches do.

:pitbull

The greatest love of all :rejoice

I feel the final lesson in getting a handle on dating is exactly that. Simply not finding someone to save you from yourself.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #6090 on: August 15, 2018, 02:07:41 PM »
nature vs nurture is for people who still don't understand it's nature and nurture :doge

He busts out culture when talking about how his friends won't let him buy them screen windows and doors so that he won't get eaten alive by mosquitoes when he goes to their house instead of just saying, "Your house is whack, peace."

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6091 on: August 15, 2018, 02:07:43 PM »
It's the same as with lobsters really.

The confident and cocky lobsters get the best females for mating and shut out the loser lobsters.
They have lobster gangbangs with chad lobsters that produce little lobsters that are brought up by the good guy lobsters after the female lobsters are no longer in need.
The female lobster then ban the good guy lobsters from watching claw competitions between chad lobsters because they're afraid they might relapse back to the gangbangs and lose the respect of other female lobsters.
Sometimes the good guy lobsters tell the female lobsters to convince the chad lobsters that all foreign lobsters should be rounded up and killed to protect the bloodline
or that Saddam Hussein has WMD's so they go off to fight and the good guy lobsters can have some time alone with female lobster for a change. 

The loser lobsters die of opioid addictions but if too many lobsters keep living they put something in the water to make them gay.

Like, subscribe ring the bell and don't forget to pre-order my self-help book

Blithe, impenetrable confidence
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6092 on: August 15, 2018, 02:12:51 PM »
12 Rules for Life.wmv

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6093 on: August 15, 2018, 02:41:33 PM »
Assi screaming biotruths about women and attraction at a woman and what she finds attractive all the while being stuck in a relationship with a woman he hates because he's afraid to be alone :uguu

Hug us, don't reject us
Afraid to be alone? no i don't think so. I do tend to go out more , drink more, and blow more money when i'm single though. Also, i don't hate the girl. I actually love her but there's always things that can piss you off and naturally when i speak about it i exaggerate.

And as far as telling a woman what she finds attractive... yeah women aren't rational bro. They themselves don't know what they like. If you have any experience at all fucking a lot of girls it's easy to notice this.

Most girls that put up the biggest fights, and try to do the whole "i'm a feminist i need no man" bullshit are the ones that will get manipulated the quickest. It's actually ironic that Valkryie talked about someone being 'hurt' considering those are the type of girls that end up very bitter and hate the fact that they got gotten by the very thing they say they don't like. 

The ones that are like "i don't like gym guys' but then they end up dating a guy they met that has a nice personality and has a body it's "omg i love his big shoulders" it's fucking hilarious. When it comes to stuff like this you should never ever take what a female tells you at face value.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6094 on: August 15, 2018, 02:47:23 PM »
yeah women aren't rational bro

Do you fucking read the shit you write sometimes

If this is your fucking thesis statement, you need to surround yourself with better fucking people.  But you won't, because you yourself are scum.
püp

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6095 on: August 15, 2018, 02:50:44 PM »

If this is your fucking thesis statement, you need to surround yourself with better fucking people.  But you won't, because you yourself are scum.

If your girlfriend hasn't or eventually will cheat on you i'll cut my fucking dick off. You are way too much of a soyboy for any female to respect for too long.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6096 on: August 15, 2018, 02:53:04 PM »
I can't believe I now have to do this in this thread but....

FFVI>FFVII>FFIX>FFXV>FFVIII>FFV>FFX>FFIV>>>FFIII>FI>>>>>FFXII>FFXIII>FFII
que

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #6097 on: August 15, 2018, 02:55:29 PM »
 :quark

Tasty

« Reply #6098 on: August 15, 2018, 02:56:47 PM »
WOMEN literally only want ONE THING and it's HOT AF 😎

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6099 on: August 15, 2018, 03:52:33 PM »

If your girlfriend hasn't or eventually will cheat on you i'll cut my fucking dick off. You are way too much of a soyboy for any female to respect for too long.

If this is the best you have, you've failed man.  You can't find anything to really lob at me outside of "uh uh uh uh I hope you someday won't be happy"

I've succeeded in my life with my job, my relationship, and my family.  The fact that this "soy boy" did that must fucking eat you up inside.
püp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6100 on: August 15, 2018, 03:55:52 PM »
WOMEN literally only want ONE THING and it's HOT AF 😎
This DUMBASS is DICKING DOWN Hot Women in YOUR AREA.

Click to Learn More

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6101 on: August 15, 2018, 04:11:24 PM »

I've succeeded in my life with my job, my relationship, and my family.  The fact that this "soy boy" did that must fucking eat you up inside.
Hey man good for you. Don't have to prove me anything.

Women who don't necessarily prioritize looks still find nice bodies attractive?

Holy shit I think Assimilate cracked the code.
But that's not exactly what i said now was it?

Sooooo a woman remarking on a physical trait she likes about some nice guy she's dating invalidates any woman saying she doesn't like gym guys? :confused
It's the point that women will say one thing and do another. Like when they say they like nice guys but then never date the nice guys that always get friendzoned. That's the point i was making. Understand?

Valkyrie never pulled the "I'm a feminist I need no man" card. She just described what she finds attractive. If you think feminism makes women pretend to be attracted to anything but bodybuilding beefcakes and it's not just the obvious different women finding different traits attractive, then the issue is your perception. Not some strawman feminism boogieman.

Ok, i wasn't talking about just Valkyrie. And we aren't talking about women being attracted to anything but "bodybuilding beefcakes" she specifically tried to say she's attracted to shy nerdy guys  and in the context of the conversation that was going on that was an imply of "i don't mind guys that don't have confidence" which is utter fucking bullshit.

Now you guys want to spin and dogpile what i'm saying that's fine be

:reeeee

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6102 on: August 15, 2018, 04:43:03 PM »
Emo music exists. Why the fuck are you arguing that girls are attracted to guys that aren’t in shape gym guys.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6103 on: August 15, 2018, 04:47:16 PM »
You are just completely missing the point of any woman who might say something like "I don't like gym guys." 

I doubt that's even a common statement, but if anything it would be in reference to the sterotype of a guy who obsesses over his looks/muscles.  A guy can have nice shoulders or be fit and not fit that sterotype. 

You turning that into some bitter red-pill "feeemales aren't honest" is hilarious.
Well, they aren't honest. Again, it was only an example just like when women say "i want a nice guy" It's a bullshit statement in the same way Valks statement was complete bullshit.

The issue lies when men take things women say at face value like dudes did in this very thread a second ago. When a woman says "i just want a nice guy" she usually means she wants the guys she can't get to be nice to her. When a guy she is really attracted to, and normally may assume will not want her is in fact nice to her,  she jumps. But MR B Male will automatically assume "i only need to be nice to her" but that won't work.  You know what i'm getting at.

Emo music exists. Why the fuck are you arguing that girls are attracted to guys that aren’t in shape gym guys.
You want to talk about what's on the fringes? I mean, i'm talking in general here. Averages.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6104 on: August 15, 2018, 04:48:25 PM »
You can say you're attracted to nice guys/girls but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone makes the cut just because they're "nice". You need to click with the other person, be attracted to them, etc. I generally go for the nice girl, though there were some total sweethearts that I felt had nothing in common with or just didn't vibe with. And there were a few that came across as nice but after they opened up and got comfortable around me had some backasswards views, or deep seated personality issues like neediness, or lacked any sort of drive to better themselves, etc.

I'm awkward and nerdy but I've found enough women who were awkward and nerdy as well, or their personality complimented mine, that it worked out for me. Thinking that everyone wants the same thing and they're lying if they don't is silly.
^_^

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6105 on: August 15, 2018, 05:02:26 PM »
But MR B Male will automatically assume "i only need to be nice to her" but that won't work.  You know what i'm getting at.

lol yeah it's not like your red-pill analysis is super unique or new to anyone;  it's like you are repeating stuff we all made fun of on PUA sites a decade ago.

There are plenty of not-buff normal looking nice guys who attract women;  even attractive ones.  Then there are normal looking not-buff "nice guys" wo don't attract women;  it takes more than being nice to attract women but that doesn't mean all women are dishonest who say they want a nice guy. 

Yes it takes more than being nice;  being physically attractive helps.. so does being funny, witty, interesting... all things that should be patently obvious to anyone, and if seeing "nice guys" who aren't attractive, funny , witty or interesting fail at life makes you bitter about women then I just don't know what to say.
Ok? All of that is obvious. But this started with

That's actually not true at all [...]

So a woman says what she finds attractive and then you're like well actually that's not true at all.

You really wanna tell other people what they find attractive?

No woman finds dorky nervous men attractive.  So I called bullshit and Dufus decides to go White Knighting it.

From there it was just a steamroll in the typical dogpiling fashion and all points were lost.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6106 on: August 15, 2018, 05:07:44 PM »
How do you know she's not a dom?

Nervous men might be her kink.
Could be but again a rare outlier. Which is funny since her response to me was "who hurt you" when in fact that question should be  directed at her if she truly does like nervous weak men.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6107 on: August 15, 2018, 06:02:14 PM »

::)

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #6108 on: August 15, 2018, 06:45:07 PM »
I fuck a lot of girls on a daily basis, AmA.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6109 on: August 15, 2018, 06:53:50 PM »
Jealous... :noah

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6110 on: August 15, 2018, 07:27:39 PM »
  :thinking

how you do dat?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6111 on: August 15, 2018, 07:41:37 PM »
with or without consent  :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6112 on: August 15, 2018, 07:46:25 PM »
I didnt know there was an Assimilate biopic...

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #6113 on: August 15, 2018, 10:36:43 PM »
I don’t know how he manages it but Assimilate is even more insufferable when he tries to roll with the punches
🍆🍆

Oblivion

« Reply #6114 on: August 15, 2018, 10:39:38 PM »
Why is Assimilate still allowed to post in this thread? It makes me yearn for the days when he would just fellate Jordan Peterson elsewhere on the forum.

Oblivion

« Reply #6115 on: August 15, 2018, 10:41:46 PM »
I was hoping to get some advice about non-Assimilate related stuff in this thread, so...

I've been working a lot this past year. Moreso since February with my newest job. Needless to say, it's kept me super busy and pretty much takes away a chunk of my time to socialize. Where do you guys meet women, aside from clubs (fucking hate clubs)?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6116 on: August 15, 2018, 10:42:54 PM »
You know you guys are right, my mistake.

We should all sit back and take pointers from a trans person on what women find attractive in guys.  :heh

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6117 on: August 15, 2018, 10:48:19 PM »
let's all take pointers from the guy who's too pussy to dump his curveless golddigger girlfriend instead

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6118 on: August 15, 2018, 10:49:59 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6119 on: August 15, 2018, 11:03:29 PM »
Filler be like “dance puppets dance”