Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5528383 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Clinton Death List |OT| Epstein RIP
« Reply #41400 on: August 10, 2019, 02:01:54 PM »
If there is a conspiracy (and Epstein being murdered while on suicide watch smells, walks and talks like a conspiracy) you need an expert on conspiracies on this.

Morning Joe is blaming the Russians, Joy Reid is saying A.G. Barr set this up.
Those people are all useless when it comes to conspiracies.

1·Trending worldwide
Epstein
1.39M Tweets

People know this isn't right. Something 'broke' today. The rich and powerful connected to Epstein overplayed their hand.
🤴

kingv

« Reply #41401 on: August 10, 2019, 02:04:10 PM »
I’d even agree that he’s a pathetic creep.

We going to go fire everybody who’s sleazy around chicks outside of work?

What about those dudes that cheat on their wives, or pretend they’re not married and get on tinder, or whatever. These dudes are everywhere, the behavior is commonplace, scummy, and complete unnotable. It’s not a crime, and not deserving of anything other than a drink on your head and possibly divorce papers.

Edit: for example, my wife has a lot of single friends. They almost all are fucking with scummy dudes. Whose fault is it when her friend is fucking with some dude, and I say “hey I’m pretty sure he’s still
Married and that’s why he’s acting like this” and my wife agrees, and she agrees, but still fucks with
Him? Is it his fault? At some point if you make bad choices you’re going to find yourself in uncomfortable situations. That person might be scummy but it doesn’t mean you were wronged or have a meaningful grievance, because you had control over the situation too.

This is different when it’s your boss at work, or someone forcibly rapes you, or roofies you, or
takes you to an island and steals your passport, but if you go home with some dude and he starts making out with you  and you don’t leave but could have? Then you weren’t raped or abused or anything of the sort, you begrudgingly consented.

And I don’t want to hear about the “but I was scared because nobody knows what these dudes will do these days?” That’s all in her head, and wtf are you doing going home with some dude who you think might actually forcibly rape you? Like if you’re scared of this dude you went on a date with... like don’t go home with him. This is im Manhattan not east bumblefuck. You can call an Uber anywhere at any time.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 02:19:26 PM by kingv »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #41402 on: August 10, 2019, 02:14:41 PM »
revolt when

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #41403 on: August 10, 2019, 02:16:22 PM »
If there is a conspiracy (and Epstein being murdered while on suicide watch smells, walks and talks like a conspiracy) you need an expert on conspiracies on this.
:ohhh

It's finally Molly's Froot Loops' time to shine.
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #41404 on: August 10, 2019, 02:19:48 PM »
President Trump has told advisers he thinks Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should use Israel's anti-boycott law to bar Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) from entering Israel, according to three sources familiar with the situation.

What he's saying: Trump's private views have reached the top level of the Israeli government. But Trump denies, through White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham, ever giving any kind of directive to the Israelis. "The Israeli government can do what they want. It's fake news," Grisham said on Saturday.

https://www.axios.com/trump-tells-advisers-israel-should-bar-entry-omar-tlaib-a5a1977b-9862-420c-bf01-fa1936b0eec4.html

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #41405 on: August 10, 2019, 02:51:09 PM »

Morning Joe is blaming the Russians, Joy Reid is saying A.G. Barr set this up.
Those people are all useless when it comes to conspiracies.

1·Trending worldwide
Epstein
1.39M Tweets

People know this isn't right. Something 'broke' today. The rich and powerful connected to Epstein overplayed their hand.

Nah, a week later Trump will fart on the prime minister of Turkmenistan and no one will care anymore except the hungrynoobs, just like no one cared after he got off the first time until he got re-arrested.
©@©™

Tripon

« Reply #41406 on: August 10, 2019, 03:06:28 PM »
Glen breathing a sigh of relief

Yet duckroll still roams free with Dennis.

Where is amir0x?

skullstorm

Re: Marianne Williamson |OT| An Uprising of Decency
« Reply #41407 on: August 10, 2019, 03:06:36 PM »
Yes, women get pressured into sex all the time on dates.

I’m not sure what world you live on that you think this

Yes, but why should I think that that's okay? I know it happens all the time like you say, but why is that okay? Why is our culture so fucked up that that is normal and okay? Pressuring others to do sexual acts is not okay no matter how commonplace it is. I don't know what to tell you if you think it is okay.

At some point, people need to realize that the chick has agency, and wasn’t held hostage.  She has the ability to say no, she has the ability to not go to a guys apartment on the first date, and could have slapped him and walked out at any moment... or just walked out. She never really said no.

Dude, really? Really? ::)

If it wasn’t just a bad date... what would you call it? Was it sexual assault? Was it attempted rape? Was it rape?

Should Aziz Ansari be charged with a crime? Because it not... then it’s just a bad date. Maybe it’s an extra double plus super bad date... but I’m not sure what other label you can stick on it.

Well a lot of people and a lot of women call it a bad date and a lot of women have said shit like "this has happened to me loads of times, that's what men are like, get over it" so yeah I don't know, maybe the majority of people do go through dates like that on the regular as either the one pressuring the other or the one on the receiving end and have come to think of it as normal. In my opinion those women should maybe think about how much self worth they feel they have if they are willing to receive abuse like that and just shrug it off time and time again. Why do they not think they are not worth more than that? Why do they think they deserved that stuff every time it happened, that it was normal, that they weren't violated even though they felt bad? Why are we teaching our boys it's okay to treat girls like that and why are we teaching our girls to think being treated like that is okay? It's a way bigger issue than just Aziz but the discussion around his case highlights imo how fucked up our culture is when men don't see any issue with what he did to that woman and women don't see an issue with how that woman was treated.

As for what I would call it if not a bad date, i don't know, a creepy douchebro taking advantage of his celebrity to do whatever he wants with a clearly uncomfortable woman, probably thinking she's another groupie/starfucker type? A horny creeper completely unable to read any signs? I'd call it whatever the woman felt it was and I'm pretty sure she didn't think it was just a bad date. Not rape either but what the fuck does it matter what it's called as long as it's not normalized as a bad date. Aziz was being a rude, out of line, pressuring dick and that's not how you are supposed to act on a date, even on a bad one. I don't see why it needs a label but if you really want one maybe I'll go with sexual harrasment since he kept whipping out his dick and trying to push her head to it and other such shit. He kept doing something sexual towards her which she did not want so is that not harrasment?

Also did I ever say he needs to lose his job or be charged with a crime? I just think he needs to be called out on his bs, especially since he has a book on dating, right? Is supposedly a feminist and supported the #metoo movement? He's a hypocrite and needed to be exposed. He can keep doing his shitty stand up and whatever, sure he'll have lots of likeminded supporters who think women don't have to be treated with any respect. People who don't like him don't have to support him.

And dudes that cheat on their wives etc, I don't even know where we are going with this. Women cheat on their husbands probably just as much. Shitty people are shitty. Cheating is a whole other type of shitty than chasing a distressed girl who you made take her clothes off around the apartment with your boner flopping about, grabbing her and forcing your fingers down her throat, pushing her head down to your crotch repeatedly, making her hide in the bathroom and other classy "normal" behaviour. I don't see how you can compare the two and how you can make assumptions that if I think behaviour like Aziz's is not okay it also means I think men who cheat on their wives should be fired from their jobs or whatever the fuck? There are levels to shittiness you know.

skullstorm

« Reply #41408 on: August 10, 2019, 03:06:53 PM »
Smh this dude got me careposting on the bire  :snoop

Tripon

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #41410 on: August 10, 2019, 03:15:20 PM »
aziz seemed pretty humbled on his netflix special

that or the other shoe is about to drop

Tripon

Boredfrom

« Reply #41412 on: August 10, 2019, 03:20:00 PM »
Smh this dude got me careposting on the bire  :snoop

Nah, you did it yourself.

kingv

Re: Marianne Williamson |OT| An Uprising of Decency
« Reply #41413 on: August 10, 2019, 03:38:18 PM »
Yes, women get pressured into sex all the time on dates.

I’m not sure what world you live on that you think this

Yes, but why should I think that that's okay? I know it happens all the time like you say, but why is that okay? Why is our culture so fucked up that that is normal and okay? Pressuring others to do sexual acts is not okay no matter how commonplace it is. I don't know what to tell you if you think it is okay.

I never said it was okay. I just said 1) it’s not notable 2) that article should never have been published. 3( the chick is honestly bullshit for publicly dragging him for this when he had already privately apologized.

I don’t think this is a good way to act. It’s pretty shitty behavior. But half your friends/coworkers have probably done this too so maybe we should think twice about acting like he’s some kind monster.

At some point, people need to realize that the chick has agency, and wasn’t held hostage.  She has the ability to say no, she has the ability to not go to a guys apartment on the first date, and could have slapped him and walked out at any moment... or just walked out. She never really said no.

Dude, really? Really? ::)
Yes.
 She could have walked out unimpeded at any time, but chose to stay.

If it wasn’t just a bad date... what would you call it? Was it sexual assault? Was it attempted rape? Was it rape?

Should Aziz Ansari be charged with a crime? Because it not... then it’s just a bad date. Maybe it’s an extra double plus super bad date... but I’m not sure what other label you can stick on it.

Well a lot of people and a lot of women call it a bad date and a lot of women have said shit like "this has happened to me loads of times, that's what men are like, get over it" so yeah I don't know, maybe the majority of people do go through dates like that on the regular as either the one pressuring the other or the one on the receiving end and have come to think of it as normal. In my opinion those women should maybe think about how much self worth they feel they have if they are willing to receive abuse like that and just shrug it off time and time again. Why do they not think they are not worth more than that? Why do they think they deserved that stuff every time it happened, that it was normal, that they weren't violated even though they felt bad? Why are we teaching our boys it's okay to treat girls like that and why are we teaching our girls to think being treated like that is okay? It's a way bigger issue than just Aziz but the discussion around his case highlights imo how fucked up our culture is when men don't see any issue with what he did to that woman and women don't see an issue with how that woman was treated.

In this I agree with you completely, however, I think the solution is to have some self respect and take responsibility for the situations and experiences you put yourself in. Don’t blame Aziz a year later because you didn’t like the hook up, blame yourself at the time for putting up with it/going home with some dude you barely know/etc.

[/quote]

As for what I would call it if not a bad date, i don't know, a creepy douchebro taking advantage of his celebrity to do whatever he wants with a clearly uncomfortable woman, probably thinking she's another groupie/starfucker type? A horny creeper completely unable to read any signs? I'd call it whatever the woman felt it was and I'm pretty sure she didn't think it was just a bad date. Not rape either but what the fuck does it matter what it's called as long as it's not normalized as a bad date. Aziz was being a rude, out of line, pressuring dick and that's not how you are supposed to act on a date, even on a bad one. I don't see why it needs a label but if you really want one maybe I'll go with sexual harrasment since he kept whipping out his dick and trying to push her head to it and other such shit. He kept doing something sexual towards her which she did not want so is that not

How do you know she was “clearly uncomfortable”? That’s HER story, but actually even in his quotes texts he thought she was into it.

She did a lot of things that would seem to suggest entusiastic consent. She went home with him, She made out with him, she sucked his dick, she got naked, she let him eat her out. She never really clearly communicated what was ok and what was not. What she wanted and what she didn’t. Again, and that’s just from her side of the story.

She says she basically gave off bad vibes from body language, which is :mike

Also did I ever say he needs to lose his job or be charged with a crime? I just think he needs to be called out on his bs, especially since he has a book on dating, right? Is supposedly a feminist and supported the #metoo movement? He's a hypocrite and needed to be exposed. He can keep doing his shitty stand up and whatever, sure he'll have lots of likeminded supporters who think women don't have to be treated with any respect. People who don't like him don't have to support him.

And dudes that cheat on their wives etc, I don't even know where we are going with this. Women cheat on their husbands probably just as much. Shitty people are shitty. Cheating is a whole other type of shitty than chasing a distressed girl who you made take her clothes off around the apartment with your boner flopping about, grabbing her and forcing your fingers down her throat, pushing her head down to your crotch repeatedly, making her hide in the bathroom and other classy "normal" behaviour. I don't see how you can compare the two and how you can make assumptions that if I think behaviour like Aziz's is not okay it also means I think men who cheat on their wives should be fired from their jobs or whatever the fuck? There are levels to shittiness you know.

I agree. My point is that shitty people are everywhere. Aziz is a completely unremarkable amount of shitty. I can say that he acted shitty, and that chick also acted shitty by bringing it public. What he did was unremarkable, not notable, and not worth clutching any pearls over.

Keep in mind that this article is not exactly from a place that is not known for having any sort of journalistic standards, and went out of business shortly after. We never heard his side of the story, which is fine, but I’d be a bit dubious to think the website that published articles about “how much of a hoe are you?” And “so I went on tinder and asked guys to be my sex slave as reparations” Didn’t embellish somewhat to make it sound a little more one-sided or that they didn’t fact check or do any sort of real investigative reporting to verify elements of her story.

It might be the 100% truth or could be highly embellished. It’s unethical journalism that it was even published (and multiple other news orgs turned the same story down first).

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41414 on: August 10, 2019, 03:39:54 PM »
Well the democrats DID invent slavery!

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #41416 on: August 10, 2019, 04:22:31 PM »

:pimp

Propagandhim

« Reply #41417 on: August 10, 2019, 04:23:17 PM »

kingv

« Reply #41418 on: August 10, 2019, 04:26:50 PM »
 :kobeyuck
Did he just say his whole family are pedos?

Propagandhim

« Reply #41419 on: August 10, 2019, 04:27:38 PM »
Was waiting for someone to make that joke.  Only took 30 seconds.

agrajag

« Reply #41420 on: August 10, 2019, 04:32:34 PM »
Dersh totally fucked a kid.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #41421 on: August 10, 2019, 04:41:44 PM »
:ohhh

It's finally Molly's Froot Loops' time to shine.

Breaking: Epstein did not die, he simply went back to his home planet.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #41422 on: August 10, 2019, 04:42:23 PM »
Epstein dead man’s switch incoming?

Dersh totally fucked a kid.

Men with imperfect sex lives shouldn’t cast stones.

Boredfrom

« Reply #41423 on: August 10, 2019, 04:43:43 PM »
He was Jewish, though.

agrajag

« Reply #41424 on: August 10, 2019, 04:45:08 PM »
so was Jesus

:shh

shosta

« Reply #41425 on: August 10, 2019, 04:56:17 PM »
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #41426 on: August 10, 2019, 05:03:40 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #41427 on: August 10, 2019, 05:04:57 PM »

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #41428 on: August 10, 2019, 05:05:05 PM »

:pimp
I'd be happy with one capable of speaking coherently at this point. :dizzy
Hi

shosta

« Reply #41429 on: August 10, 2019, 05:15:12 PM »

we got cushbomb :punch
每天生气

Occam

« Reply #41430 on: August 10, 2019, 05:20:56 PM »
Simplest explanation (which as you know is usually right): He killed himself because he knew his life was over.
No conspiracy necessary.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #41432 on: August 10, 2019, 05:23:26 PM »
There’s only one explanation

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41433 on: August 10, 2019, 05:27:19 PM »
Is it the time when liberals and leftists lose their shit again and start behaving as credulously as the poorly uneducated rural morons living in backwater country ?

People killing themselves while in custody is not that uncommon.

Not that I have any definitive statement about what happened to Epstein. Let's see what authorities will do with all the documents they apparently seized...
ὕβρις

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

shosta

« Reply #41435 on: August 10, 2019, 05:35:16 PM »
每天生气

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #41436 on: August 10, 2019, 05:36:52 PM »
Is it the time when liberals and leftists lose their shit again and start behaving as credulously as the poorly uneducated rural morons living in backwater country ?

People killing themselves while in custody is not that uncommon.

Not that I have any definitive statement about what happened to Epstein. Let's see what authorities will do with all the documents they apparently seized...

yikes, you a frequent flier on eppy's plane?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41437 on: August 10, 2019, 05:41:33 PM »
I'm glad you all seem to identify me as an elite member of society.  :snob
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #41438 on: August 10, 2019, 06:02:39 PM »
Glen breathing a sigh of relief

Yet duckroll still roams free with Dennis.

Where is amir0x?

Probably chilling down at the Y.
©@©™

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #41439 on: August 10, 2019, 06:03:49 PM »
It's interesting to see in this thread what causes people are truly passionate about.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41440 on: August 10, 2019, 06:06:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1160285725629329408

send Biden to the nursing home

Biden is still involved with Sandy Hook Promise, and to be fair it's hard to keep track of all these shootings.

:trumps

agrajag

PogiJones

« Reply #41442 on: August 10, 2019, 06:22:56 PM »

"They use inmates as trustees to monitor other inmates"

Yeaaaah, go back to documenting the exploits of MusclerJacker69xxx, Chris, because this is bullshit.

Yeaaaah, go back to documenting the exploits of MusclerJacker69, because this is bullshit.

His 'sources' are all random twitter people commenting on the case or sharing random reddit posts.

Did you really look at your post where you'd written "MusclerJacker69" and think, "No, not good enough. It needs something more!" and go and stealth-edit the xxx onto the end?  :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41443 on: August 10, 2019, 06:23:58 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/09/politics/fact-check-bernie-sanders-health-care-spending/index.html

Fact check: Bernie Sanders has made the same false claim about health spending for 10 years

Sanders could have accurately said the US spends more than twice the average for OECD countries, which was an estimated $3,992 in 2018 and a firmer $3,854 in 2017. The Sanders' campaign said Saturday that he was indeed referring to OECD averages and medians, noting that a CNN article pointed out US health spending was more than twice the median for 2016.

:doge

PogiJones

« Reply #41444 on: August 10, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »
Yeah, he's my evil twin our dyslexic headmate.

Propagandhim

« Reply #41445 on: August 10, 2019, 06:46:03 PM »

Yeaaaah, go back to documenting the exploits of MusclerJacker69xxx, Chris, because this is bullshit.

Yeaaaah, go back to documenting the exploits of MusclerJacker69, because this is bullshit.

His 'sources' are all random twitter people commenting on the case or sharing random reddit posts.

Did you really look at your post where you'd written "MusclerJacker69" and think, "No, not good enough. It needs something more!" and go and stealth-edit the xxx onto the end?  :lol

yes.

agrajag

« Reply #41447 on: August 10, 2019, 06:56:09 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #41448 on: August 10, 2019, 06:59:28 PM »

Tripon

Propagandhim

« Reply #41451 on: August 10, 2019, 07:10:03 PM »
Oh Lord at that retweet.   :lol :lol I can't believe this guy.

agrajag

« Reply #41452 on: August 10, 2019, 07:12:22 PM »
to be fair to Scarborough (yuck) and Takei, it seems to me they were comparing our state of affairs to Russia, not accusing them of killing Epstein. Of course enraged Twitter mobs always interpret everything in the least charitable light possible.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #41453 on: August 10, 2019, 07:13:57 PM »
 :curious

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #41454 on: August 10, 2019, 07:14:51 PM »
I mean, the DOJ is being run by a foreign natural from russia.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41455 on: August 10, 2019, 07:18:57 PM »
Donald Trump retweeted this

https://twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1160256105399967744

:dead :sistine
Because Trump fucking knows and he's bringing the house down.
He doesn't give a fuck at this point because Epstein is dead and he can use this to totally torch down the Democratic Party.

Plus, he was actually exonerated in the documents released so far. The witness pretty much went out of her way to clarify that DJT wasn't involved.
Now for Bill a more 'grey area' applies. He was there and hosted a private party when minors were present. However, it is unknown if he actually molested any of the underage girls.

Prince Andrew is toast. They had a doll of his likeness to instruct the kids.

So the standing after the first batch of documents is basically:

Burn them all
- Prince Andrew (fucked all the way, he's named and in the photo's. Yet continues to deny)
- Dershowitz (has shown how he thinks about the case and the ethics of raping minors and is now directly implicated)

Grey zone
- Others named (the first few names that got out, like those Democrat politicians not yet enough to go on)
- Bill Clinton (present for sure but unknown if he did partake in any of the misconduct)
- Matt Groening, Hollywood actors et al (at least knew this shit wasn't right, but maybe it never got beyond a foot massage from a minor and ignoring Epstein had so many young girls around his pedo island and mansions, which is still fucked up but 75% less fucked up than what Epstein did)

Nearly out of the crosshairs for now but questions remain
- Bodyguards, aides and other people close to Epstein who apparently rang alarm bells and spoke with law enforcement but were at best ignored at at worst threatened
- Donald Trump (cleared at least for any misconduct on his part by this series witnesses/victims and cooperated with the legal team representing the victims, but could he have prevented Mar-a-Lago employees being recruited by Epstein's "Mother Hen"?)

EXPLAIN THE FUCKING DOLL AND PHOTO ANDREW. You fucking cunt.
I hope Boris has his ass arrested and dumps him in the channel.
We could've had the fucker dead to rights if Epstein could name him and wasn't killed.

Oh and the news media might at some point have to turn around and do defense on Jeffrey Epstein because some of their own bosses are involved in this.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 07:50:52 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #41456 on: August 10, 2019, 07:21:49 PM »
 :whew

agrajag

« Reply #41457 on: August 10, 2019, 07:25:13 PM »
Oh Lord at that retweet.   :lol :lol I can't believe this guy.

at times I get the impression that he just retweets anything he sees that's in his favor, without really internalizing the content

BisMarckie

« Reply #41458 on: August 10, 2019, 07:25:42 PM »
It‘s et al. and not et all

It‘s Latin for and others you pleb :steiner

agrajag

« Reply #41459 on: August 10, 2019, 07:28:44 PM »