Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242391 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9180 on: September 13, 2016, 12:55:39 PM »
Oh sorry, another thing:

What if things start going really well with two girls and I end needing to pick one because I'm not a player or a Mormon that practices polygamy? Pick the one with the most pros and the least cons & tell the other one she didn't make the cut (in a nice way)?

:doge

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9181 on: September 13, 2016, 01:03:34 PM »
Oh sorry, another thing:

What if things start going really well with two girls and I end needing to pick one because I'm not a player or a Mormon that practices polygamy? Pick the one with the most pros and the least cons & tell the other one she didn't make the cut (in a nice way)?

If you do end it with one, do it on good terms.  There's really nothing more useful in this world than having a booty call in your back pocket at your disposal.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9182 on: September 13, 2016, 01:28:13 PM »
I would also assume that it would be better to end it in person?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9183 on: September 13, 2016, 01:53:48 PM »
I would also assume that it would be better to end it in person?
Yeah.  For breakup sex.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9184 on: September 13, 2016, 02:33:00 PM »
Oh sorry, another thing:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9185 on: September 13, 2016, 02:51:59 PM »
Oh sorry, another thing:

Dude, that's a good problem to have. A good problem that you don't have now. Don't worry about it.

edit: it's only polygamy if you marry them :hitler
que

« Reply #9186 on: September 13, 2016, 03:22:54 PM »
Oh, one more thing:

If I end up marrying girl 2, how do I propose? Should I get a ring in my budget with the biggest diamond, or the most clarity?

:)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9187 on: September 13, 2016, 03:24:24 PM »
the one that did anal first wins.
que

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9188 on: September 13, 2016, 04:31:51 PM »
Oh sorry, another thing:

You pick the one that you have a better 'gut feeling' about, tell the other one that you met someone else, then 6 months later when things don't work out with the one you chose, bang your head against a wall. Happened multiple times to me  :-\
^_^

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9189 on: September 13, 2016, 04:40:14 PM »
Pick the one which makes the most money
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9190 on: September 13, 2016, 04:47:11 PM »
That will be one consideration but not the only consideration.

Edit: and I'm about to shoot #1 a text in about 15 minutes. Here's hopping I didn't scar that poor girl's psyche with my social ineptness. :doge

Edit2: Welp. She didn't block my number (yet) so that's a good start. :doge
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 05:12:20 PM by Pallando »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9191 on: September 13, 2016, 06:08:17 PM »
You become exclusive when you want to really. If no one brings it up then they probably don't want to stop meeting other people yet. I would personally want romantic/sexual exclusivity but hey Yolo.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
ask yourself if you really have the energy for 20 first dates?
[close]

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9192 on: September 13, 2016, 06:51:58 PM »
LOL, you're just at the very beginning  :lol  Concocting fantasy scenarios and asking what to do should be the last thing on your mind when it comes to this stuff.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9193 on: September 13, 2016, 07:06:41 PM »
Sure.

Also, something that's standing out to me in hindsight about that first date was that I did not initiate any physical contact with #1. Whoops. :doge

edit: or compliment her on her looks. Fuck. :doge

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:50:16 PM by Pallando »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9194 on: September 13, 2016, 08:39:17 PM »
I think you do need to say that stuff or else no one would risk the grueling emotional slog that is dating, but I would tell female friends they're cute platonically all the time because I didn't want to look desperate. :yeshrug

It could be the first thing you say to her on the next date: "you always look cute (in pics/dates)" or say something about whatever physical feature of hers you're into. Keep your compliments above the neck. Like high cheekbones or hair or whatever.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9195 on: September 13, 2016, 08:43:14 PM »
Fuck that. Tell her she has nice collar bones.

nudemacusers

« Reply #9196 on: September 13, 2016, 08:50:33 PM »
Chix dig it when u compliment them on the outline of their pudenda
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9197 on: September 13, 2016, 09:10:55 PM »
Fuck that. Tell her she has nice collar bones.

Do not use this if she is fat.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #9198 on: September 14, 2016, 08:56:23 AM »

how did i do?
fat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9199 on: September 14, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
I'm thinking if #2 doesn't text me back tonight I'm going to shoot her a text Thursday to set up a date up either this weekend or for the next one if she's "busy*" this weekend.

*Getting pounded by Chad Thundercock. :doge
[close]

edit: I wonder if I should bring up that I got promoted at work and I want to celebrate? 🤔
Nah... then I'm just asking to get cucked. 😭

edit2: Ah. She got back to me first. 👍
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:59:40 PM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9200 on: September 14, 2016, 10:05:46 PM »
Date #2 with girl #2 is in the bag.

I decided to switch it up and do dinner at a pretty good restaurant downtown this Saturday.

Also, something tells me she really wants the pipe. :rash
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9201 on: September 15, 2016, 11:42:38 AM »
Sorry, another silly question:

When girl #2 and I meet up (before walking to the restaurant) would it be okay to say: "you can totally be yourself around me. I want you to have a good time." or something along those lines to set the mood?

Judging from her pics and our text convos she seems like she has a sense of humor and is a fun loving type and I don't want to squelch that with my sometimes stiff demeanor. (Also, I will be drinking some wine or something during this dinner date ...thank god.) :doge
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:47:06 AM by Pallando »

« Reply #9202 on: September 15, 2016, 11:47:10 AM »
No, don't say that. She doesn't need your permission to act like herself and she assumes you want her to have a good time. You'd be setting a mood for sure but not the one you intend.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9203 on: September 15, 2016, 11:48:37 AM »
*phew* Okay, good.

Gah, I'm such an autist. :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9204 on: September 15, 2016, 11:48:55 AM »

Dude. Nothing says "don't be at ease" more than someone saying "be at ease".
This is why you must master the art of the conversation padawan.
You must learn that communication is reciprocal. You want someone to be themselves and at ease? Then they must see you as being at ease and yourself. Be the person you want the other person you're conversing with to be and they will move that way in kind.
que

« Reply #9205 on: September 15, 2016, 11:51:30 AM »
Yeah, you want to tell her something that will come off creepy af because you are worried about your demeanor. So focus on adjusting that, not adjusting her.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9206 on: September 15, 2016, 12:12:18 PM »
Seeing how oblivious I am anyone wanna type up (or link to) a general list of dating do's and don'ts? That would mean the world to me.  :doge
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:16:21 PM by Pallando »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9207 on: September 15, 2016, 12:21:27 PM »
Don't: try to follow a list of prescribed behaviors and actions

Do: relax and be honestly human

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9208 on: September 15, 2016, 12:29:33 PM »
Don't: try to follow a list of prescribed behaviors and actions

Do: relax and be honestly human
I- I'll try. 🤖

edit: totally going to have a glass of wine before hand. Perhaps two.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:37:58 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9209 on: September 15, 2016, 12:41:33 PM »
Remember to breathe
It's not that serious

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9210 on: September 15, 2016, 12:43:01 PM »
-Don't feel like you need to constantly be talking and keeping a convo going.
-Don't just play 21 questions with them. It's a first date not the Spanish Inquisition.
-No talk about religion. Politics I'd play it safe with too but it depends on the person. Some girls love political discussion, and I was surprised that when I went out with a girl who turned out to be a hardcore conservative, she called me wanting to go out again.
-It's kind of a PUA thing but "venue switching" isn't a bad idea. After dinner, if things go well, ask her if she wants to continue the convo at a bar or maybe do a round of minigolf or bowling. But some people take this to the extreme and have 'marathon dates', don't do that.
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9211 on: September 15, 2016, 12:46:02 PM »
I tried not to bring up religion during my last date but my past is so entrenched in it it's kinda hard not to bring it up.

I guess I just won't bring up BJU and Southside Christian unless I'm directly asked.  :-\

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9212 on: September 15, 2016, 12:48:05 PM »
Venue switching is kind of a good idea since you're going to dinner, have a secondary place to go in mind at least

In my opinion no topic is really taboo if it's about who you are or your past, just avoid making rude/strong denouncements. It's okay to have views.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9213 on: September 15, 2016, 12:48:44 PM »
Sorry, another silly question:

When girl #2 and I meet up (before walking to the restaurant) would it be okay to say: "you can totally be yourself around me. I want you to have a good time." or something along those lines to set the mood?
Never say that to any woman unless you're paying her for her time. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9214 on: September 15, 2016, 12:54:15 PM »
I thought you paid her to leave, PD? 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9215 on: September 15, 2016, 12:55:55 PM »
I like the idea of venue switching.

Heck, I guess we're technically doing that because first we are going to meet at an entrance of a park near a coffee/ice cream place (don't worry, it's well lit and there's usually a lot people in that spot), then we will walk to the restaurant, and then I guess if it seems like things are going well I'll suggest we walk to a nearby bar to continue our conversation.

:yeshrug

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9216 on: September 15, 2016, 12:58:23 PM »
Solid date plan. Here's some special fellow to special fellow advice -- if the plan changes go with it and let it go. It's more important to connect with the person you're on a date with than that you follow the plan you had for your date.

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #9217 on: September 15, 2016, 01:34:42 PM »
Sounds like something dandy would say before knocking the woman out and cutting her up  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9218 on: September 15, 2016, 01:42:27 PM »
"I want you to have a good time, my dear. And it's best you come with me peacefully."

*CONK*

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9219 on: September 15, 2016, 02:16:08 PM »
Uh why would you say anything before you knock them out.  Pick better targets dude. 

Also don't tell her you want to lick the whites of her eyes, Pall. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9220 on: September 15, 2016, 02:24:40 PM »
Oh yeah: hold hands or link arms?

Or just do what feels right? :doge

El Babua

« Reply #9221 on: September 15, 2016, 02:30:56 PM »
If I didn't know better, I'd think Pallando is just trolling us with all these GAF-DatingAge-isms   :doge

« Reply #9222 on: September 15, 2016, 02:36:06 PM »
For shits and giggles you should make this same thread over at bodybuilding.com/misc, Pallando.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9223 on: September 15, 2016, 02:38:00 PM »
Don't make everything she says about yourself but try to relate in some way in order to extend conversations. If she says she likes to read ask what are her favorite books, if you've read one of them talk about it, mention your own favorite books etc.

Be polite. If you go out to eat be nice to the waiter, tip, etc. This seems small but still. You seem like a decent dude so I'm sure you'll do that stuff perfectly. Also if you want to hold doors open for her, just do it. Don't be like "I uh didnt know if you wanted me to get the door, ya know...2016 and all." I'm serious, I've seen people do this.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9224 on: September 15, 2016, 03:55:06 PM »
Oh yeah: hold hands or link arms?

Or just do what feels right? :doge

I read this as lick anus.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9225 on: September 15, 2016, 04:10:22 PM »
Not until AFTER dessert. :doge

Also, my inner critic and inner skeptic is wondering how a girl this attractive (at least to me) is wanting to hang out with me. Her previous bf must've been a real shit show or I'm about to get hardcore catfished or everything is fine. :doge
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:35:16 AM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9226 on: September 15, 2016, 07:11:03 PM »
edit: I gotta stop or I'm going to drink myself stupid Saturday.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:35:46 AM by Pallando »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9227 on: September 15, 2016, 07:15:34 PM »
One thing to keep in mind is to try and not say stuff like 'fuck it gonna fuck a fatty' on a message board if you're thinking of dating that person
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9228 on: September 15, 2016, 07:18:45 PM »
Sorry, it's my self hatred coming through.

As a former fatty I can be a giant asshole about this sort of thing.  :stahp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9229 on: September 15, 2016, 07:24:01 PM »
Sorry, it's my self hatred coming through.

As a former fatty I can be a giant asshole about this sort of thing.  :stahp
No judgement here, but aren't you currently a fatty, or did you burn off some of that sedentary sludge after all those weeks (months) of being overworked at a job requiring a sessile lifestyle?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9230 on: September 15, 2016, 07:30:27 PM »
For several weeks now I've been eating basically nothing but sardines and green leafy vegetables. And drinking mostly black coffee and water.

My heaviest I've ever been was around 250 lbs back in 2011 (the summer after getting kicked from BJU)

I was around 225 lbs at the beginning of this year. Now I'm down to 190 lbs.

Also, is this just me or do other people tend to look fatter when you're in the process of losing weight? :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9231 on: September 15, 2016, 08:26:23 PM »
I didn't think I would need to ask this so soon but... What if she makes a comment about her weight? What do I say/do? :doge

"Think nothing of it, babe. I'm into PAWGs." :doge

"Big girls are great. More to hug." :doge

Demi Halp!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:37:32 PM by Pallando »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9232 on: September 15, 2016, 08:45:11 PM »
a simple "you're crazy!  You look great" works.  It's not creepy and not patronizing.

stop trying to predict what might be said or what might happen.  And stop trying to remember lines and shit.  Go with the flow, bro.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9233 on: September 15, 2016, 08:46:48 PM »
"Are black guys hitting on you? Lose weight"  :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9234 on: September 15, 2016, 10:00:10 PM »
'there are 3 posters on the bore who would enjoy seeing you naked'.  This is a great lead in to talk about the bore. 

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9235 on: September 15, 2016, 10:31:16 PM »
For several weeks now I've been eating basically nothing but sardines and green leafy vegetables. And drinking mostly black coffee and water.

My heaviest I've ever been was around 250 lbs back in 2011 (the summer after getting kicked from BJU)

I was around 225 lbs at the beginning of this year. Now I'm down to 190 lbs.

Also, is this just me or do other people tend to look fatter when you're in the process of losing weight? :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9236 on: September 15, 2016, 10:38:06 PM »
'there are 3 posters on the bore who would enjoy seeing you naked'.  This is a great lead in to talk about the bore.
"Are you kidding? You're hot! I know an ex-mormon and his wife that might be interested in a threesome with you, another guy who would love to see you naked....while getting slammed by a BBC and another guy who would like to stuff parts of you in his trunk."
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9237 on: September 15, 2016, 10:39:30 PM »
I feel like a goddamn circus seal eating all these sardines for breakfast (I skip lunch) and sometimes dinner but it's been working so far. :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9238 on: September 15, 2016, 10:55:49 PM »
Pallando, have you considered joining an online group for ex-BJU type people? I know for mormons it's pretty easy to find a group of fellow people that have left the church. If there is, you might want to check it out. It might be good for you to see if there is. Then you wouldn't have to worry so much about the women thinking you're weird about religion, because they're going through it too. I know first hand, religion can do quite a number on you.
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9239 on: September 15, 2016, 11:14:31 PM »
Maybe there is but that's the thing, I really wasn't a "Joneser" to begin with. I was a conservative leaning more moderate nondenominational Protestant Christian that came from a fairly conservative school (SCS) but it wasn't some crazy fundamentalist southern baptist hell hole like BJU.

The only real reason why I ended up at BJU was because I was too apathetic/burnt out/lazy/easily led to research colleges that had good graphic design programs and my parents kept on goading me into it because they didn't think it would be too different from SCS plus I would be living from home. But it was very different...

For example, at SCS we only had chapel service once a week and they were about 30 to 45 minutes long. Also, we sang contemporary Christian music during those services and we sometimes had interesting & thought provoking speakers.

At BJU we had chapel every week day that lasted an hour and it was right before lunch... And we had to sing old and stale hymns from a bygone era and listen to crotchety old men or fiery young preachers drone on about nonsense.

And that's not really the "worst" example but it's the one that comes to mind this late at night.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:30:18 PM by Pallando »