Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3856353 times)

BisMarckie

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #19680 on: June 06, 2019, 05:55:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/darksiders-genesis-announcement-up-teaser-trailer.121272/page-7#post-21504306

User Banned (1 Day): Ignoring Staff Post

Uh, there's no staff post in that thread.

Ms. Galaxy gonna be a mod. :hyper

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #19681 on: June 06, 2019, 06:00:20 PM »
omfg :exxy doesn't address the controversy and instead talks about the game
Excited for this, just booked a time to see it at E3. Problem is, if Darksiders 3 is an indication of what to expect from Darksiders 4, the game a lot of us really want, where they finally pay off the cliffhanger from the first, Iiiiiii'm not sure that's the team to deliver it. That's a game that deserves resources, a chance to scale, that Darksiders 3 definitely did not have.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/darksiders-genesis-announcement-up-teaser-trailer.121272/post-21507426

He's even attending a THQ presentation of it at e3
Cancel waypoint

jorma

« Reply #19682 on: June 06, 2019, 06:02:13 PM »
Why would you use a black emoji if you're white tho?

Why not? Who fucking cares, it's a stupid emoji. Honestly, that's why the yellow colored simpsons faces/hands should have been the only option. People get so wrapped up in this stupid fucking conundrum. 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Why would you use a yellow emoji if you're white though?

marrec

« Reply #19683 on: June 06, 2019, 06:06:35 PM »

Why not? Who fucking cares, it's a stupid emoji. Honestly, that's why the yellow colored simpsons faces/hands should have been the only option. People get so wrapped up in this stupid fucking conundrum. 

[close]

Cause its the default

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #19684 on: June 06, 2019, 06:06:38 PM »

Cancel waypoint
Vice: "You've got it!"

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #19685 on: June 06, 2019, 06:07:15 PM »
Quote from: CrossingEden
So whenever someone uses hyperbole to say that a franchise doesn't have an identity. It's seriously point them towards Darksiders.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/darksiders-genesis-announcement-up-teaser-trailer.121272/post-21505321

Quote from: Patrick Klepek
Excited for this, just booked a time to see it at E3. Problem is, if Darksiders 3 is an indication of what to expect from Darksiders 4, the game a lot of us really want, where they finally pay off the cliffhanger from the first, Iiiiiii'm not sure that's the team to deliver it. That's a game that deserves resources, a chance to scale, that Darksiders 3 definitely did not have.

Two allies lost to the influence of ephebophile game makers.
sigh

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #19686 on: June 06, 2019, 06:07:24 PM »

[close]

Cause its the default

WOW

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19687 on: June 06, 2019, 06:16:40 PM »
marrec also thinks being cis is the default

BisMarckie

« Reply #19688 on: June 06, 2019, 06:18:10 PM »

Says the guy permanently banned from resetera for transphobia and perpetuating the gamergate myth of Brianna Wu being trans. :gurl

jorma

« Reply #19689 on: June 06, 2019, 06:18:11 PM »

[close]

Cause its the default

:yikes

marrec

« Reply #19690 on: June 06, 2019, 06:21:08 PM »
Hey don’t blame me blame Mr Apple

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19691 on: June 06, 2019, 06:21:25 PM »

Says the guy permanently banned from resetera for transphobia and perpetuating the gamergate myth of Brianna Wu being trans. :gurl

https://medium.com/@infiltrator7n/in-which-i-take-apart-the-post-where-brianna-wu-denies-being-transgender-e4218b3b093f

There's nothing wrong with being trans, nor is there anything wrong with wanting people not knowing you're trans.

My argument was that I think it's wrong to enforce ignorance. When Gawker outed Peter Thiel as gay, I think that was a shitty thing to do. But if i'm having a conversation with someone and I refer to Peter Thiel as gay, and they say "well hold on he's not publicly out" i'm not going to pretend that I don't know out of some weird deference.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 06:36:25 PM by Transhuman »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #19692 on: June 06, 2019, 06:25:47 PM »
Guess what, i can do both, ill support a developer i really like, AND support victims of abuse! Since i can do that! I love how people think that theyre supporting something by way of inaction... yeah dont do anything! Thatll help! By not supporting thq you are helping? Laughable... how about get off your ass and donate the money you WOULD pay for the game to a charity...but i dont see you doing that... just boycot a publisher, thats gonna save lives!
Sorry we all can’t be like you and give the shitty company money

And lmao at the thought of not giving these losers money is “punishing” the devs. If you use that logic, any game you don’t buy is punishing devs.

:confused

Isn't that literally the logic being used by people saying they'll boycott? That they're punishing someone by doing so?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #19693 on: June 06, 2019, 06:37:22 PM »
The last few pages make me glad that I'm old. Back in the 80s and 90s, if someone was asexual, gay, trans, thought the earth was flat, or was just weird in general, you simply bullied them incessantly and made their life a misery for 5 years, them moved on with no consequences.

Now you've got to try to sympathise with these people and be all understanding of their plight. You can also forget about bullying them because now you have to feel guilty about being normal and invent problems for yourself like depression or being a progressive.

Take me back to the better days and GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!
Spud

marrec

« Reply #19694 on: June 06, 2019, 06:45:26 PM »
The last few pages make me glad that I'm old. Back in the 80s and 90s, if someone was asexual, gay, trans, thought the earth was flat, or was just weird in general, you simply bullied them incessantly and made their life a misery for 5 years, them moved on with no consequences.

Now you've got to try to sympathise with these people and be all understanding of their plight. You can also forget about bullying them because now you have to feel guilty about being normal and invent problems for yourself like depression or being a progressive.

When people talk about losing a sense of identity because of this new PC culture, they’re just mad they can’t identify as an asshole anymore.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #19695 on: June 06, 2019, 06:51:05 PM »
Maza from Vox is just doing the good 'ol 'NeoGAF/ResetEra thing of building your own brand on Twitter at the expense of your company and merely using his job to incease brand awareness.
That douchewonk send out like 10 - 20 tweets in just over an hour which are all about "ME ME ME". 
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #19696 on: June 06, 2019, 06:59:19 PM »

When people talk about losing a sense of identity because of this new PC culture, they’re just mad they can’t identify as an asshole anymore.
Akshuwally, I identify as an octopus's arsehole.
Spud

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #19697 on: June 06, 2019, 07:06:43 PM »

Tripon

« Reply #19698 on: June 06, 2019, 07:10:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1136643509497319424

Benji doesn't have any information, does he.

PogiJones

« Reply #19699 on: June 06, 2019, 07:31:20 PM »
What are you talking about? He has loads of dossiers full of information.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #19700 on: June 06, 2019, 07:36:03 PM »
What are you talking about? He has loads of dossiers full of information.

Binders full of dossiers?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #19701 on: June 06, 2019, 07:37:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1136593508427603968

Sophistry at its finest.

Implying that a trans charity stream is something hbomber doesn't actually care about. Yikes.

Boredfrom

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #19703 on: June 06, 2019, 08:50:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1136593508427603968

Sophistry at its finest.
Unfortunately i do, that video was embarrassingly stupid.
Followed by an even dumber one trying to counter Metthewmatosis' one, about Dark Souls 2.

Then again, most of these videogame-essays on Youtube are incredibly poor.

Tripon

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #19705 on: June 06, 2019, 09:14:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-zacian-is-a-poorly-designed-pok%C3%A9mon.121231/

10 pages.

that'll teach journos to stop with their shitty What Pokemon Can Learn From Dark Souls thinkpieces

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #19706 on: June 06, 2019, 09:17:15 PM »

Holy shit, the grouping of idiots and people finding their sexual identities, as "weird".

It's like you're trying to outdo marrec

clothedmacuser

« Reply #19707 on: June 06, 2019, 09:29:09 PM »
The video I saw yesterday of this shows Tracy Morgan behaving like a real entitled dick though. Hitting the van and yelling at the woman .. I understand it's upsetting.But come on.
Quote from: Hstallion
Maybe he found out she was gay

:joker

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tracy-morgan-purchases-2-million-bugatti-gets-sideswiped-a-few-minutes-later-hes-fine.121145/post-21485467
sigh

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #19709 on: June 06, 2019, 09:32:05 PM »
:drudge :drudge :drudge

:nsfw :nsfw :nsfw

Top of the page Yuka for people with Cauliflower murdered in the digital realm

:nsfw :nsfw :nsfw

:drudge :drudge :drudge

Edit: god damn it...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:16:33 PM by bork »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #19710 on: June 06, 2019, 09:37:41 PM »
He’s clearly losing his mind. The way he’s acting in the video, and on top of that, buying a completely impractical car that very few people can honestly afford.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tracy-morgan-purchases-2-million-bugatti-gets-sideswiped-a-few-minutes-later-hes-fine.121145/post-21491716

A black men gets frustrated at a white women and now he's an angry psychopath.
sigh

Lonewulfeus

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #19712 on: June 06, 2019, 09:47:18 PM »
I'd be fucking livid if I bought a bugatti and some cunt turned into it.

Morgan isn't the type of dude to buy extravagant stuff.

also that low key "i didnt know he had money" in that thread. era is the fucking worst

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #19713 on: June 06, 2019, 09:49:32 PM »

Holy shit, the grouping of idiots and people finding their sexual identities, as "weird".

It's like you're trying to outdo marrec
Didn't think I'd need to state this, but just in case any of you were wondering, that rant was meant to be facetious.

...or was it?
[close]
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #19714 on: June 06, 2019, 09:50:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tracy-morgan-purchases-2-million-bugatti-gets-sideswiped-a-few-minutes-later-hes-fine.121145/post-21496621

:gun

Tracy Morgan pays taxes. Most of his income is wages. I have no problem with any amount of income as long as it is taxed appropriately. In fact, appropriate taxation would solve a huge number of American economic disparity even if nothing else changed.

Tracy Morgan, to paraphrase Chris Rock -“ is not rich. If Bill Gates woke up with Tracy Morgan’s money- he’d kill himself.”

I think it’s fine to be disgusted by someone buying a two million dollar car in a city where people overdose and die in alleys or can’t feed their kids, but Morgan relatively speaking is a moral and ethical capitalist citizen.

People who live on investment income who create zero wealth and pay lower taxes on their income than blue collar workers are a much more significant ethical problem- and have the influence to warp the tax code so that it deliberately subsidizes their lifestyle by placing that burden on workers.

Companies who offshore their income and profits and pay net zero or even profit from us tax codes- while having even MORE influence on tax policy are a bigger problem than billionaire trust fund parasites. Wal-Mart has pushed for improvements in food stamps because they can then pay workers less and those same food stamps arrive as income AT Wal-Mart. So by all means get mad at this guy who lucked out, entertained millions with his talent and was rewarded according to market forces for his ridiculous luxury purchase- but the people you should be mad at get to hide their outrages and never suffer the derision you’re focusing on the wrong problem.

HR Block and Intuit and other tax preparation companies changed the law to DELIBERATELY obscure and hide free tax preparation forms from low income Americans including the armed forces. They’re legally permitted to defraud the most vulnerable American workers into paying for a free system.

Blatant - sometimes with financial crime fraud records — fraudsters masquerade as churches and charities and you pay for their tax free buildings and wages and homes and jets through your taxes.

Tracy Morgan is a citizen who certainly benefits from inadequate taxation and loopholes and likely other problematic structures- but he’s at least paying taxes and within the bounds of what we’d consider “American dream norms”

Start at the top and get mad at the plank in your own eye before the splinter in his.

based stinklies word block

clothedmacuser

« Reply #19715 on: June 06, 2019, 09:58:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tracy-morgan-purchases-2-million-bugatti-gets-sideswiped-a-few-minutes-later-hes-fine.121145/post-21496621

Tracy Morgan pays taxes. Most of his income is wages. I have no problem with any amount of income as long as it is taxed appropriately. In fact, appropriate taxation would solve a huge number of American economic disparity even if nothing else changed.

Tracy Morgan, to paraphrase Chris Rock -“ is not rich. If Bill Gates woke up with Tracy Morgan’s money- he’d kill himself.”

I think it’s fine to be disgusted by someone buying a two million dollar car in a city where people overdose and die in alleys or can’t feed their kids, but Morgan relatively speaking is a moral and ethical capitalist citizen.

People who live on investment income who create zero wealth and pay lower taxes on their income than blue collar workers are a much more significant ethical problem- and have the influence to warp the tax code so that it deliberately subsidizes their lifestyle by placing that burden on workers.

Companies who offshore their income and profits and pay net zero or even profit from us tax codes- while having even MORE influence on tax policy are a bigger problem than billionaire trust fund parasites. Wal-Mart has pushed for improvements in food stamps because they can then pay workers less and those same food stamps arrive as income AT Wal-Mart. So by all means get mad at this guy who lucked out, entertained millions with his talent and was rewarded according to market forces for his ridiculous luxury purchase- but the people you should be mad at get to hide their outrages and never suffer the derision you’re focusing on the wrong problem.

HR Block and Intuit and other tax preparation companies changed the law to DELIBERATELY obscure and hide free tax preparation forms from low income Americans including the armed forces. They’re legally permitted to defraud the most vulnerable American workers into paying for a free system.

Blatant - sometimes with financial crime fraud records — fraudsters masquerade as churches and charities and you pay for their tax free buildings and wages and homes and jets through your taxes.

Tracy Morgan is a citizen who certainly benefits from inadequate taxation and loopholes and likely other problematic structures- but he’s at least paying taxes and within the bounds of what we’d consider “American dream norms”

Start at the top and get mad at the plank in your own eye before the splinter in his.

I hope someone hits that screed of centrist whataboutism with this absolute unit of Brain Force Plus

sigh

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #19716 on: June 06, 2019, 09:58:34 PM »

He ain’t wrong though.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #19717 on: June 06, 2019, 10:08:16 PM »

He ain’t wrong though.

Not really.  No one needs a 2 million dollar car and the government should be regulating the size of them for an average female child.
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #19718 on: June 06, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »

I hope someone hits that screed of centrist whataboutism with this absolute unit of Brain Force Plus

(Image removed from quote.)

That comic...  :era

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #19719 on: June 06, 2019, 10:13:48 PM »
There's a short video where he's still in his car immediately after the crash and hits on her window and says, 'Bitch, get out of the car'. But that's the only reports or video i've seen of the immediate aftermath.

no link of course and if there was video, that cunt drove into a bugatti.

reminds me of martin lawrence "going crazy".

« Reply #19720 on: June 06, 2019, 10:37:04 PM »

Anyone that legitimately uses this comic to make any kind of point is a colossal dumbass.

No, your stupid fucking luxury item cellphone is not in any way comparable to improving a function of a mass adopted vehicle or something that you literally can't control like... being born in a society.

You think the slave labor at Foxconn jumping off of buildings is going to give a shit about you and your very mild condemnation of the company that you will KEEP BUYING FROM?  Nah, what they'd rather see is you stop buying that shit so the company they're working for is forced to change or go out of business.  "Oh, but I can't keep in contact with my friends or my work!"  Yeah, bullshit you can't do that with a normal phone that more aligns with your supposed beliefs of not fucking over marginalized groups, but nah, you want all the conveniences that comes with whatever smartphone of your choice.  Or more likely, you just want to surf the internet and play Plants vs Zombies on your lunch break because you're a mindless consumer that's deluded yourself into thinking maybe you have a conscious.  I'd be a lot more willing to believe your "No ethical consumption under capitalism!" pleas if you actually showed you can cut down on those things where possible and not crack whenever a luxury item that you don't need gets released.  Because what you're doing right now is no different than the "out of sight, out of mind" shit that everyone was doing during WWII atrocities.

It's the same with people constantly complaining about Twitter or Youtube or whatever while still using those platforms, and not for work but just to bitch about the platforms.  Like, you realize they have no incentive to change when you're creating content for them as a result of these conflicting views, right?  As cringey as Wil Wheaton is, he actually will put his money where his mouth is and stop using Twitter in protest.  Not a "day of silence" or whatever the fuck it was a year or two ago, but just a flat out boycott.

That goes for all the people that will say "a video game isn't as important as human rights" while buying the next "king of conflict minerals" Nintendo console, or picking and choosing which THQ published/distributed game (so like all of them in Europe) you deem worthy of not being boycotted despite the money going all to the same place.  If you can give all that up to make a point, then you have my respect, but 99% of you will crack like the insufferable hypocrites that you are.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #19721 on: June 06, 2019, 10:44:30 PM »

Anyone that legitimately uses this comic to make any kind of point is a colossal dumbass.

No, your stupid fucking luxury item cellphone is not in any way comparable to improving a function of a mass adopted vehicle or something that you literally can't control like... being born in a society.

You think the slave labor at Foxconn jumping off of buildings is going to give a shit about you and your very mild condemnation of the company that you will KEEP BUYING FROM?  Nah, what they'd rather see is you stop buying that shit so the company they're working for is forced to change or go out of business.  "Oh, but I can't keep in contact with my friends or my work!"  Yeah, bullshit you can't do that with a normal phone that more aligns with your supposed beliefs of not fucking over marginalized groups, but nah, you want all the conveniences that comes with whatever smartphone of your choice.  Or more likely, you just want to surf the internet and play Plants vs Zombies on your lunch break because you're a mindless consumer that's deluded yourself into thinking maybe you have a conscious.  I'd be a lot more willing to believe your "No ethical consumption under capitalism!" pleas if you actually showed you can cut down on those things where possible and not crack whenever a luxury item that you don't need gets released.  Because what you're doing right now is no different than the "out of sight, out of mind" shit that everyone was doing during WWII atrocities.

It's the same with people constantly complaining about Twitter or Youtube or whatever while still using those platforms, and not for work but just to bitch about the platforms.  Like, you realize they have no incentive to change when you're creating content for them as a result of these conflicting views, right?  As cringey as Wil Wheaton is, he actually will put his money where his mouth is and stop using Twitter in protest.  Not a "day of silence" or whatever the fuck it was a year or two ago, but just a flat out boycott.

That goes for all the people that will say "a video game isn't as important as human rights" while buying the next "king of conflict minerals" Nintendo console, or picking and choosing which THQ published/distributed game (so like all of them in Europe) you deem worthy of not being boycotted despite the money going all to the same place.  If you can give all that up to make a point, then you have my respect, but 99% of you will crack like the insufferable hypocrites that you are.

:badass

Bore Expert

« Reply #19722 on: June 06, 2019, 10:54:02 PM »
There's a short video where he's still in his car immediately after the crash and hits on her window and says, 'Bitch, get out of the car'. But that's the only reports or video i've seen of the immediate aftermath.

no link of course and if there was video, that cunt drove into a bugatti.

reminds me of martin lawrence "going crazy".

Link-shaming?    :wag

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19723 on: June 06, 2019, 11:18:19 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #19724 on: June 06, 2019, 11:41:52 PM »
Avatar bets are serious business:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/detective-pikachu-will-not-gross-more-than-1b-worldwide-who-will-make-an-avatar-bet-about-that.115841/page-19#post-21520547

Read the fucking bet and stop fucking messaging me until the fucking terms have been fucking met.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19725 on: June 06, 2019, 11:55:01 PM »
Avatar bets are serious business:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/detective-pikachu-will-not-gross-more-than-1b-worldwide-who-will-make-an-avatar-bet-about-that.115841/page-19#post-21520547

Read the fucking bet and stop fucking messaging me until the fucking terms have been fucking met.

Reminds me of:

dog

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #19726 on: June 07, 2019, 12:54:19 AM »
"You can consumer boycott Foxconn" is p. galaxy brain.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #19727 on: June 07, 2019, 01:07:44 AM »
buying chinese products contributes to the development of their productive forces and is an act of solidarity #DengShui
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19728 on: June 07, 2019, 01:30:05 AM »
buying Russian products contributes to the development of Krokodil and Troll Farms  :rollsafe

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #19729 on: June 07, 2019, 01:32:52 AM »
No it doesn’t, keep buying водка, I mean vodka

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #19730 on: June 07, 2019, 01:43:08 AM »
buying Russian products contributes to the development of Krokodil and Troll Farms  :rollsafe
where do hookers fit into this ethically speaking

« Reply #19731 on: June 07, 2019, 01:49:28 AM »
"You can consumer boycott Foxconn" is p. galaxy brain.

Oh, it's impossible to avoid, but you can certainly cut down on it.  Know a guy that pretty much researches everything he buys and what human rights violations went into the creation of it.  Dude actually put in the effort to track down some no-name Nokia model that wasn't made in China.  I think he's nuts since there's just so much stuff he refuses to get, but he actually sticks to his beliefs as much as possible while still living in civilization and I respect the guy for that.  The 99.9999% of people whining about it and blowing up on people for not joining in aren't doing even a fraction of that much, they're just privileged people that have convinced themselves that "no ethical consumption under capitalism" is a valid excuse to buy anything including things they don't even remotely need while simultaneously complaining about that thing.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19732 on: June 07, 2019, 01:54:39 AM »
 :nsfw

Speaking of China's human rights record.... Why was there no Tienanmen Square thread for the 30th anniversary?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:17:14 AM by bork »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19733 on: June 07, 2019, 02:04:28 AM »
The harm you are doing is counterbalanced by not being an incel so you're good  :wow

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #19734 on: June 07, 2019, 02:08:49 AM »

Speaking of China's human rights record.... Why was there no Tienanmen Square thread for the 30th anniversary?
Thanks. I needed a reminder that they used tanks to mash students into human slurry for easier disposal. I was having a good ish week until now
The harm you are doing is counterbalanced by not being an incel so you're good  :wow
hell yeah

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #19735 on: June 07, 2019, 02:13:06 AM »
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:17:48 AM by bork »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #19736 on: June 07, 2019, 02:14:04 AM »
I agree that the "there is no ethical consumption under capitalism" meme has (totally by coincidence I'm sure) become nothing more than a nihilistic refrain, cosmic.

That said, funding labor unrest in the PRC (which is far easier said than done) is a more meaningful action we can make as individuals in this situation. It's easier and actually doable to just opt out of the good though, I understand; that's what I do when I shop for my hobby which is also defined by comically evil surplus value extraction from Southeast Asia.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:18:12 AM by bork »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #19738 on: June 07, 2019, 02:45:56 AM »
 :piss :auscry :piss2 :pimp

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0