Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3804850 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #19920 on: June 07, 2019, 06:35:01 PM »
What should I be upset about today RE?

WHITE MALE ON CYBERPUNK BOXART

Generic white dude strikes again
This. Also, show the female version as well at the very least.
I thought you could create your own character? Why is there a stupid ass random male on the cover?
Lol at people expecting cdpr not to use generic white dude. There was gonna be a white dude on this cover from the moment they teased this game
Why not Male and Female V on the cover, CDPR?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077s-standard-edition-contents-may-have-leaked-ahead-of-e3.121649/post-21548123

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #19921 on: June 07, 2019, 06:42:02 PM »
As much as I dont have any faith in any of these cash grabs it will be better than 2016.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #19923 on: June 07, 2019, 06:45:43 PM »
I hope they put Egon in, as a horrible cgi ghost.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

thisismyusername

« Reply #19925 on: June 07, 2019, 06:48:58 PM »
AbOlIsH CoPs

I'd love to see that happen in their fantasy world, they wouldn't last a week.

ACAB though.

daemon

tummyfat

« Reply #19927 on: June 07, 2019, 07:02:27 PM »
Remember Evilore changed someone’s username to Lord Virgin and then the guy changed his avatar to a picture of Evilore, I think Evilore deleted the guys account after that. Shit was hilarious

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #19928 on: June 07, 2019, 07:07:47 PM »
Wish I did. But I remember him chaning blablurns name to Snitch.

Blablurn then went and made his facebook username Evilore  :doge

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra

nudemacusers

« Reply #19930 on: June 07, 2019, 07:31:41 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 07:50:49 PM by headwalk »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19933 on: June 07, 2019, 07:51:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/adverse-possession.121250/page-5#post-21552632

OP still planning to scout some private house because it's been apparently empty the handful of times he passed by, without any diligent research,  to squat it on the off chance he could claim adverse possession in X years.

Edit :

I'm telling you no one was there. I opened the door, the kitchen light was on, i yelled as loud as i could "Is anyone here?" "I'm coming in". Then i went in and took the photo from the front door. Then went to the back porch, opened that door and saw the fridge and photos and then yelled again. No one. the car has 4 flats and is rusting. And I have never seen another car pull up to that house for the time i've been around here since january 31st. not even at like 1am has there been another car in that driveway. I'm pretty sure this place has been abandoned. Got some step brothers coming over tonight. maybe we'll go back together and check the rest of the house out to be sure. but I think this is doable.

EDIT : He even took photos of the interior

https://www.resetera.com/threads/adverse-possession.121250/page-4#post-21548343

:mindblown
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 07:55:46 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #19934 on: June 07, 2019, 07:53:39 PM »
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/peter-bright-charged-soliciting-sex-minors/

Lmao this is wild... good ol cunty peterb...  :yuck

That's some messed up stuff in the article. Also imagine going through FBI academy to exchange fucked up sex messages with pedos

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #19935 on: June 07, 2019, 07:55:01 PM »

Fuck those details are nasty

Much worse than standard neogaf pedophilia
:O

james

« Reply #19936 on: June 07, 2019, 07:56:11 PM »
He always came across as a giant asshole, like the elf, and Ars has been sold-out for the last decade, but wow, this is beyond the pale.

Boredfrom

« Reply #19937 on: June 07, 2019, 07:56:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/888205737490612225

https://archive.fo/I14w8

:marimo

Like I said, the ones more riled about anime are the actual pedos.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19938 on: June 07, 2019, 07:59:35 PM »
This adverse possession thread is insane.

Assuming you couldn't just get an electrical company to take your money, you could always just buy an electric car and use the fully charged battery as a power source overnight. Or you could simply learn to be frugal in your use of electricity.

:expert

https://www.resetera.com/threads/adverse-possession.121250/page-4#post-21513283

And I'd say yes I could take your car if I see it sitting there rusting for 1 year and is never used.

:brock
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #19939 on: June 07, 2019, 08:01:26 PM »

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #19940 on: June 07, 2019, 08:06:16 PM »
just imagining the fucked up scenario of the bloke getting on the plane, going through all the routine bullshit of security checks, getting those little headphones out their plastic to watch speed 2 cruise control in 4:3, having the hostess bring you your little plastic lunch, all the while thinking "yeah i can't wait to get there and fuck some kids", probably getting riled up about the latest trump tweet on the way.

you've decided to be the absolute lowest thing a human can be, but still have space in your existence to grandstand about shit? i can get crackheads slitting throats for a few quid in a wallet, they've reached the bottom and they're certainly not about to get uppity about pronouns.

in his mind is it justified on some fucked level, which sits in with the rest of his woke worldview? or is all that just a deliberate mask to cover the tracks of the one thing he wants more than anything else on this earth and is willing to throw any fibre of human decency into the trash for?

james

« Reply #19941 on: June 07, 2019, 08:06:36 PM »
Quick find a tweet where he insults bernie and praises Hillary

Boredfrom

« Reply #19943 on: June 07, 2019, 08:09:29 PM »
just imagining the fucked up scenario of the bloke getting on the plane, going through all the routine bullshit of security checks, getting those little headphones out their plastic to watch speed 2 cruise control in 4:3, having the hostess bring you your little plastic lunch, all the while thinking "yeah i can't wait to get there and fuck some kids", probably getting riled up about the latest trump tweet on the way.

it's just you've decided to be the absolute lowest thing a human can be. i can get crackheads slitting throats for a few quid in a wallet, they've reached the bottom and they're certainly not about to get uppity about pronouns.

in his mind is it justified on some fucked level, which sits in with the rest of his woke worldview? or is all that just a deliberate mask to cover the tracks of the one thing he wants more than anything else on this earth and is willing to throw any fibre of human decency into the trash for?

Is a mask, pretty sure you don’t need to be woke to be a hypocritical sex pervert.

nudemacusers

« Reply #19944 on: June 07, 2019, 08:16:41 PM »
This adverse possession thread is insane.

Assuming you couldn't just get an electrical company to take your money, you could always just buy an electric car and use the fully charged battery as a power source overnight. Or you could simply learn to be frugal in your use of electricity.

:expert

https://www.resetera.com/threads/adverse-possession.121250/page-4#post-21513283

And I'd say yes I could take your car if I see it sitting there rusting for 1 year and is never used.

:brock
This thread is something else.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #19945 on: June 07, 2019, 08:27:13 PM »
more like drpizzagate

oh we covered that

Boredfrom

« Reply #19946 on: June 07, 2019, 08:29:11 PM »
RE seems to have heard “rumors” about him being a creep but they don’t seem to elaborate on that (neither in Ars Tecnhica forums).

ResetBanBot

« Reply #19947 on: June 07, 2019, 08:30:04 PM »

daemon

« Reply #19948 on: June 07, 2019, 08:30:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/1026470959363051520

https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/831224925423861760

https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/833719415569018882

:lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pizzagate is going to comeback, isn’t it?  :goty
[close]

Those tweets aged like fine wine.

That's why he probably won't like em.

When he's eventually out.

it's just you've decided to be the absolute lowest thing a human can be. i can get crackheads slitting throats for a few quid in a wallet, they've reached the bottom and they're certainly not about to get uppity about pronouns.

Is a mask, pretty sure you don’t need to be woke to be a hypocritical sex pervert.

This is usually the case. They make a strong point against their actual heinous deeds so you would never do 1+1 on them. Maybe people should try to understand why someone would be invested into antagonizing others.

Oh my god:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/arstechnica-reporter-peter-bright-arrested-for-soliciting-sex-with-children.121677/#post-21552418

Holy shit, I've been reading his articles and reviews for 20 years, reading his posts on Ars forum for that long. What a fucking scumbag. He always came across as a giant asshole, like the elf, and Ars has been sold-out for the last decade, but wow, this is beyond the pale. Fuck Peter B.

Did he just use neofig code language? Yikes
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:40:47 PM by daemon »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19949 on: June 07, 2019, 08:57:36 PM »
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #19950 on: June 07, 2019, 08:58:45 PM »
You still gave them a view

So did half of wrestleEra

:gladbron

BisMarckie

« Reply #19951 on: June 07, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
List some names.
There were like 5 people in the thread that weren't regulars and that us regulars actively ignored and/or told to go elsewhere. Don't you dare paint us like we're piece of shit WWE supporters just to try being slick and get the heat off yourself
DON'T YOU DARE PAINT THE WRESTLING THREAD AS WWE SUPPORTERS, EVEN THOUGH THEY CONSUME THAT SHIT MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK :bolo

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19952 on: June 07, 2019, 09:03:03 PM »
You guys gonna boycott it for more than a month this time?

:dead
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #19953 on: June 07, 2019, 09:06:14 PM »
RE seems to have heard “rumors” about him being a creep but they don’t seem to elaborate on that (neither in Ars Tecnhica forums).
I don’t recall anything “creepy” but he was always an asshole over stupid shit and amusingly nabbed the wife (who posted too) of another poster while they were going through marriage issues and moved from the uk to America to be with her.

I wonder how that panned out  :teehee
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19954 on: June 07, 2019, 09:08:11 PM »
RedMercury decides to be a cheeky ally in the "don't say him/her" thread, gets BTFO and never returns

https://www.resetera.com/threads/using-him-her-and-s-he-to-refer-to-someone-whose-gender-you-dont-know-leaves-out-non-binary-people.121656/post-21549827

Quote from: BriGuy
Quote from: RedMercury
Quote from: BriGuy
Noted, but I'm probably not going to change my habits. No offense meant.
I mean, it's not like it's hard, right?
No, but neither is letting "s/he" roll off your back. No one anywhere uses that word as an attack or way to demean somebody else. I'll use they sometimes, I'll use s/he other times. There's no ill intent behind any of it, it's just whatever pops into my head at that particular moment and no more thought goes into it. I usually avoid the issue outright by just referring to the person by their name.
Uncle

ResetBanBot

« Reply #19955 on: June 07, 2019, 09:09:06 PM »
People who watch WWE should be legally designated as subhuman and used for dangerous labor.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #19956 on: June 07, 2019, 09:29:46 PM »
if you watch wrestling you are a subhuman. this has been known forever. i remember the one weird wrestling kid i went to school with, guess what? he's gay now.

BisMarckie

« Reply #19957 on: June 07, 2019, 09:31:50 PM »
if you watch wrestling you are a subhuman. this has been known forever.

What if you watch wrestling, but only because you really appreciate the homoerotic nature of it?

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #19958 on: June 07, 2019, 09:33:11 PM »
if you watch wrestling you are a subhuman. this has been known forever.

What if you watch wrestling, but only because you really appreciate the homoerotic nature of it?

i edited my post but you already quoted it. then you are just gay, that's ok  :-*

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19960 on: June 07, 2019, 09:55:59 PM »
Is Surfinn a shadow mod?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/colliders-kristian-harloff-reaches-peak-entitlement-over-star-wars-galaxys-edge.121096/page-11#post-21481242

User banned (2 weeks): condoning racism

I agree, Rich Evans is funny.

Imagine if your superpower was knowing exactly which hour-long video to direct people to to find Rich Evans making a racist joke.
©@©™

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

benjipwns

« Reply #19962 on: June 07, 2019, 10:20:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/destroy-all-humans-remake-reveal-trailer.121526/post-21542663
The choice of Rammstein for trailer music is almost as jarring considering that incident as the "ARE YOU READY KIDS?" tweet for the Spongebob game
If you're referring to Rammstein, then no, I would say the contrary, that they're anti-fascist. If you're saying the people who are actually working on this game, I'd also say no. If you're referring to the people who are at the head of THQNordic and its related parent company, then I'd say that they're overt Nazis
muteKi is great content

benjipwns

« Reply #19963 on: June 07, 2019, 10:22:35 PM »
Sooo..... who owns the rights to Stubbs the Zombie ? That weird bungie game, could THQ buy the rights for that ?
why would anyone want this

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #19964 on: June 07, 2019, 10:30:33 PM »
Sooo..... who owns the rights to Stubbs the Zombie ? That weird bungie game, could THQ buy the rights for that ?
why would anyone want this

To bring it back to Steam, duh.
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #19965 on: June 07, 2019, 10:35:38 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #19966 on: June 07, 2019, 10:42:27 PM »
To bring it back to Steam, duh.
oh, okay, I'll allow it then

remake The Movies too pls

benjipwns

« Reply #19967 on: June 07, 2019, 10:44:13 PM »
I'm getting more and more depressed by the day that literal human trash continues to be popular and no amount of speaking up is changing it in the gaming space.

I am just so tired...

Red Bull gives you wings™
[img width=300px]https://i.imgur.com/eDJwZ4c.jpg[/img]

there's a preview button for a reason you dork.

I tried to edit because the IMG width code works as intended in previews but not once posted in the thread.
wrap the img tags in tags for something else and the width variable will work again, i use italics for example:

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #19968 on: June 07, 2019, 10:54:12 PM »
:ohhh
每天生气

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #19969 on: June 07, 2019, 11:01:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-you-ok-with-naming-and-shaming-racist-bigots.121360/post-21559156
Quote from: RedMercury
Because honestly, I don't care about "losing" some internet argument, but I damn sure want to know where you stand on that. Tell me it's wrong to dox them.

:neogaf

Concern trolling?  That's a ban.

sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #19970 on: June 07, 2019, 11:19:32 PM »
The idea that Nazis and their collaborators will cease doxxing people just because people of the left won't is a laughable notion at best and basically the last decade of the internet stands in evidence against it. Who do you think was doing the doxxing first?
wow, good question

according to Wikipedia, the oldest known doxing is:
After the St. Louis Cardinals lost the 1985 World Series, umpire Don Denkinger became a victim of this when two St. Louis disc jockeys publicly revealed his telephone number and home address.

benjipwns

« Reply #19971 on: June 07, 2019, 11:20:21 PM »
In 2016, Fox Business news anchor Lou Dobbs revealed the address and phone number of Jessica Leeds, one of the women who accused American presidential candidate Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual advances; Dobbs later apologized.
lol

benjipwns

« Reply #19972 on: June 07, 2019, 11:25:01 PM »
The term "dox" entered mainstream public awareness through media attention attracted by Anonymous, the Internet-based group of hacktivists and pranksters who make frequent use of doxing,[32] as well as related groups like AntiSec and LulzSec. The Washington Post has described the consequences for innocent people incorrectly accused of wrongdoing and doxed as "nightmarish".[33]

In December 2011, Anonymous exposed detailed information of 7,000 members of law enforcement in response to investigations into hacking activities.[5]

In November 2014, Anonymous began releasing the identities of members of the Ku Klux Klan.
I'm not surprised to learn that even if we used the very loose and incorrect usage in addition to the "ALL THINGS ARE BINARY" mandate that ResetERA.com uses that it's likely the opposite of their version of history. With Anonymous first doxxing Nazis and then doxxing KKK members.

zepblackstar

« Reply #19973 on: June 07, 2019, 11:31:29 PM »
He was in plain sight all along.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #19974 on: June 07, 2019, 11:33:52 PM »
doxpocalypse

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #19975 on: June 07, 2019, 11:35:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-you-ok-with-naming-and-shaming-racist-bigots.121360/post-21528182
Quote from: Angelus Agurie
Well I'm black and Muslim adjacent . . .

I searched "muslim adjacent," and it's two muslims complain that a woke white person labeled them that and then a essay about a arab guy with a muslim sister who says, "I guess I'm muslim adjacent and now you are adjacent-adjacent because you know me."

:idont
sigh

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #19976 on: June 07, 2019, 11:39:04 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

2009 Twitter really was the wild west. :lol
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #19977 on: June 07, 2019, 11:41:26 PM »

thisismyusername

« Reply #19978 on: June 07, 2019, 11:50:35 PM »

Quote from: TFA
Tech reporter Peter Bright has been arrested for soliciting sex with children online. He was employed by Ars Technica until recently.

Oh, so some nobody. But I'm not surprised that Ars would have someone like that among him.

(Image removed from quote.)

Probably because the services was way smaller (at least it felt like that) due to no celebs/etc. at the time.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #19979 on: June 08, 2019, 12:01:54 AM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-bright-charges-attempting-solicit-sex-minors-2019-6

Even his cosplay of Elton John makes him look like a pedo.

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1137094769757294592

The Verge weighs in.

In all seriousness, Ars Technica did a terrible job on even doing a cursory search on his social profile. Like holy shit, do a background check at least.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 12:06:49 AM by Tripon »