Author Topic: LAstnight it came to me.....  (Read 1341 times)

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
LAstnight it came to me.....
« on: June 29, 2007, 06:41:56 PM »
Literially......

So im just finished playing my first game of SuperStardust HD and I get a PSN friend invite......

Its a name I dont recognize, so I ask where I know him/she/it from...

The user replies with "From (x forum - not this one), I am so glad to find someone who isnt a fanboy"

Im thinking this is fukked up creepy because I have like 5 posts at that forum, and nothing form lastnight for sure....

So I add the guy...

I go to play Stardust HD again and he sends me a message titled "SuperStardust HD" - im thinking the mate wants to ask me if its anygood...

I read it and the contents are his PSN login and pass, and a message saying he trusts me and I should download his Warhawk beta....

So as quick as I fukkin can, I make a new user, put in his creds and hit the PSN store download list for his account - and there it is Warhawk Beta! Fukk yeah so I start the download....

finish up he download and install it - alls good...Iv wanted this forever and dont have time to go register for this kinda shyt...

So I log back into my PSN account - wondering where the hell this user came from...so I send him a message thanking him and he replies in some rant about how he isnt a fanboy!.....

WTF x 10,000

So I just logged off and went to bed...and I have the Warhawk beta to play in a bit.