Author Topic: MEGAMAN ZX ADVENT (MORE MEGAMAN ANIMU FUCKERS) WIKI SUX  (Read 2481 times)

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
MEGAMAN ZX ADVENT (MORE MEGAMAN ANIMU FUCKERS) WIKI SUX
« on: July 04, 2007, 04:02:05 AM »

STOLEN SHAMELESSLY FROM WIKIPEDIA, WHERE DEAD PEOPLE NEED CITATIONS:

According to Famitsu, the game is set exactly four years and eight months after the first ZX title.[2] The game will star two new protagonists: Grey (グレイ, Gurei?) (male),[3] who is described as a fourteen-year-old failed experiment awakened from a cryogenic sleep; and Ashe (アッシュ, Asshu?) (female),[3] a fifteen-year-old ruin hunter who works for Legions, a government organization that oversees the world's affairs. Legions is controlled by three wise men named Master Thomas, Master Albert, and Master Mikhail. Notably the wise men are named after the three scientists in the original Mega Man series, Dr. Thomas Light, Dr. Albert Wily, and Dr. Mikhail Cossack.

Famitsu also confirms that Vent and Aile, the protagonists of the first ZX title, will be returning as adults. Vent will appear in Ashe's story, and Aile will appear in Grey's, each still equipped with Model ZX from the first title. Prometheus and Pandora from the first ZX game also return, and the two are focal points in each character's unique stories.

The game is looking to be a vast improvement from Megaman zx.

Thus far, the only Biometal shown in use by the playable characters is Model A (based on Axl from the Mega Man X series of games). Model A combats with two large hand-cannons, can use homing shots, and can assume the identities of the game's eight main Pseudoroid bosses. Model A can also use a Giga Crush attack that can wipe out every enemy in the player's immediate range.

Models F, H, L, and P from the first ZX title are also returning with new owners—Atlas (アトラス, Atorasu?), Helios (ヘリオス, Heriosu?), Thetis (テティス, Tetisu?), and Siarnaq (シャルナク, Sharunaku?) respectively. The origins and intentions of these four characters are currently unknown, but media implies they have a connection with Model W. Early press releases[7] and the Japanese box artwork also revealed that five more Biometals will be available for the player to use.[8] The official website revealed them as being Models H, F, P, L, and ZX. The graphical differance of the Four Guardians in this game from the last game is simply due to the fact that Models H, F, L, and P are not combined with Model X this time around.

Noticeable changes:

Humans can use a small buster gun, which means you can probably complete the game as a human I would assume. I imagine this rwould be quite the challenge.

You start with model A, which after defeating a boss, you do not just take a weapon or power from them, you become them!
This is in addition to the other models you can acquire so its adds up to MANY different ways of playing the game.

The game doesnt have a shitty map system this time around:
Some of these aspects include an improved map system that includes both the original style of the first ZX title as well as a more detailed representation of the levels that resembles the same maps used for Models LX and PX in the previous title. Improved touch screen interactivity is also mentioned, allowing players to change Biometal forms by simply touching a button on the screen instead of pausing gameplay to change them.

Furthermore, it is confirmed that the game will feature two-player cooperative head-to-head modes (two cards required) and single-card mini-games through the use of wireless play.[12]
MULTIPLAYERZ

The first ZX title featured spoken dialogue throughout the entire game, but the voices were removed from the English release instead of being translated into English. However, IGN claims that "the US version of the game will have spoken dialogue, as compared to last year's version where the developers decided to simply strip out voice acting in the US version."[12]
ENGLISH VOICE DIALOUGE

THE BOSSES AND ABILITYS:

Pandora and Prometheus return as boss characters. There will also be 8 animal themed bosses called Pseudoroids (known as Falseroids in the Japanese version) as per the previous Mega Man Zero and ZX games. Drawing on Model A's ability to mimic Reploids, players can become these defeated bosses and utilize their attacks. The Pseudoroids include:

* Deerburn BuckFire[13] (Deerburn the Gazelroid in the Japanese version)[14] - A gazelle-like boss with flame attacks; he bears some resemblance to Flame Stag from Mega Man X2. Exhibits a Native American motif. While copying this form, the player is given a myriad of high-agility techniques including a diving kick that can destroy objects beneath the player.

* Chronoforce the Tridenroid[13] - A horseshoe crab-like boss with ice attacks. While assuming this form, the player is given free movement while underwater (similar to Model LX of the first ZX title) and can fire an array of icicles to combat enemies.

* Rospark the Floweroid - A rose-themed boss that can alternate between flower and bulb forms. Uses electric-based attacks. When transforming into Rospark, the player can attach to ropes. Voiced by Kunihiko Yasui.[3]

* Argoyle and Urgoyle the Shisaroids - Two bosses that work together, Argoyle has an open mouth and rounded forehead gem whilst Urgoyle has a closed mouth and a horn. Based on a shisa motif, they use shadow-based attacks. When transforming, the player becomes Argoyle and can perform an "infinite dash" (though what this dash entails is currently unknown). The player can also summon Urgoyle who functions much like the Soul Body weapon in Mega Man X4. Argoyle is voiced by Erie Namayama and Urgoyle is voiced by Maki Mizuma.[3]

* Kaisemine the Wasproid - Modeled after a sophisticated queen bee that summons various smaller bees to help her fight. She uses fire-based attacks. When transformed into Kaisemine, the player is given the ability to fly.[2]

* Tesrat the Hedgeroid - An electric-based hedgehog with a hysterical personality.[2] When assuming the role of Tesrat, the player can enter small spaces without having to transform into their humanoid form.

* Condorrock the Vulturoid - A vulture themed after rock music. He uses a guitar-shaped weapon that fires microwaves, as well as shadow-based attacks. When transformed into Condorrock, the player can move weights, and can stick to walls without sliding down.[2]

* Bifrost the Crocoroid - An ice-based crocodile boss, the largest of the eight elemental bosses.[6]

Capcom press releases also reveal that "bosses can be fought in several different ways, testing players’ skills and rewarding them with nearly 24 different items depending on how they take on a boss." This seems to be a similar gameplay feature as the four "Level" rankings used against bosses in the first ZX title. However, what these "24 items" entail is yet to be seen.

LOTS OF CONTENT PEOPLE

MARK YOUR CALENDERS FOR  JULY 12th JAPAFAGS
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 04:03:42 AM by Viz »
萌え~

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: MEGAMAN ZX ADVENT (MORE MEGAMAN ANIMU FUCKERS) WIKI SUX
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 04:03:57 AM »
Why? You aren't buying it.
fat

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 04:06:04 AM »
i got the first one

I support companies I like
萌え~

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 04:15:29 AM »
I want Mega Man 9.
PS4

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 04:17:53 AM »
WELL TOO BAD, YOU WILL TAKE THIS ANIMU AND YOU WILL LIKE IT
萌え~

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 04:51:17 AM »
I'll probably get this, despite not having gotten that far in the original game.  This just sounds a whole lot better.

What I really want to play now is Mega Man X5.  I had no idea that the game had so many cool ties to the old MM series (you fucking go to Quickman's stage?!) and was actually meant to be the end of the X series.
ど助平

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 11:28:01 AM »
Im totally buying this. Must have all MMZ games
o_0

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 05:38:41 PM »
god bless you sirs :'(
萌え~

Beezy

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »
July 12th WTF? When does it come out in the U.S.?

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 05:55:58 PM »
october ish

FULL ENGLISH VOICE DIALOUGE
萌え~

Beezy

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 05:59:42 PM »
 :D

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 09:59:56 PM »
japanese trailer:

[youtube=425,350]sU0hAvivxj4[/youtube]
萌え~

Himu

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 11:43:43 PM »
Will probably be disappointing like ZX :( But I'll gets it.
IYKYK

Error2k4

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 12:01:23 AM »
I need this!
AAA

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 12:02:40 AM »
We All Need This

megaman :bow
萌え~

Error2k4

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »

new TVCM with all new footage.

looks HOT.
AAA

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 12:25:54 AM »
I never played any of the Zero games... reports of their insane difficulty scared me off :( For someone who was so awesome at the original Mega Man games, I kinda sucked at the X series. I could never beat Sigma in X4, ugh... ZX had an awesome soundtrack, I didn't like the X game's soundtrack but MM2 and 3 are some of my favorite game soundtracks ever.
^_^

Himu

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 12:50:08 PM »
I never played any of the Zero games... reports of their insane difficulty scared me off :( For someone who was so awesome at the original Mega Man games, I kinda sucked at the X series. I could never beat Sigma in X4, ugh... ZX had an awesome soundtrack, I didn't like the X game's soundtrack but MM2 and 3 are some of my favorite game soundtracks ever.

Don't be a pussy man. The difficulty is totally reasonable. Sigma with X on X4 is absolutely bullshit. Z series is FAIR.
IYKYK

bluemax

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 03:46:43 PM »
I didn't finish ZX but I'll still buy this. I'm a whore for the Blue Bomber.

I'll probably get this, despite not having gotten that far in the original game.  This just sounds a whole lot better.

What I really want to play now is Mega Man X5.  I had no idea that the game had so many cool ties to the old MM series (you fucking go to Quickman's stage?!) and was actually meant to be the end of the X series.

Oh really? I think I have a copy of this at home, maybe I should put it on my PSP...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 03:48:49 PM by bluemax »
NO

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »
Okay, got the game thursday, and have put a little time into it.

So far, good game, but a bit easier than ZX.  I beat the first couple of bosses with ease!   :o That's a shock since in all the other Zero games, I always got my ass handed to me...I picked "beginner mode," so hopefully that's also for difficulty and not just tips on how to play.  I'm using the female character since I prefer her design more than the male (who also happens to look almost exactly like the FEMALE character from ZX-- bleh), but since they have different stories, I'll likely replay the game on normal or hard (if that's unlockable) with him.

This time around, your armor is modelled after Axel from Mega Man X7 and X8.  So no sword this time...just blastin'.  The difference is that you get different types of shots (charge, homing, and a hail of bullets on both sides that will decimate enemies) to make up for it, plus you can now copy and become the bosses you defeat.  The manual shows the ZX armor with its moves, so I'd wager you eventually get to play as "Zero" again.

Fun game, basically like the first with the copy armor ability added.  Also the plant boss guy has a GIGANTIC PENIS.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 09:54:40 PM by lyte edge »
ど助平

Eduardo24

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 10:00:58 PM »

Don't be a pussy man. The difficulty is totally reasonable. Sigma with X on X4 is absolutely bullshit. Z series is FAIR.

What bullshit?  Sigma is very easy.
DRA

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »
Will probably be disappointing like ZX :( But I'll gets it.

What a gayo.  I bet Himu plays his DS games on a 1" screen, to match up with his TV experience.
serge

John_Carmack

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 10:13:40 PM »
Oh I love megaman rehash games.

I did some research on this one via gamefaqs

lyte edge,

beginner=easy
expert=normal
maniac=hard

on beginner, for instance, spikes and pits are not instant deaths, also you take half damage and do double damage.

dont be a pussy, play expert.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=937937&topic=36768573
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 10:15:44 PM by John_Carmack »
idS

Beezy

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 10:17:12 PM »
There's no reason to play any game on easy/beginner mode unless you have to in order to unlock something.