Author Topic: !!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2188 times)

!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 14, 2007, 05:08:56 PM »

Its sat and i just wanted to know how was everyone doing and was anyone going out, and if yes, where?

Thanks  :)

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: !!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 05:51:38 PM »
I'm going to the Valkurm Dunes and if I feel like it, Jeuno.  How about you?

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 06:55:26 PM »
Cleaning Hause then Playing WoW
o_0

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 06:59:53 PM »
Listening to Elliott Smith then going down to the Gay Sex Hole in downtown Seattle, where I will tell any homeless vagrants I see to set themselves on fire.
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 07:02:48 PM »
going to a friend's stag party.
duc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 07:03:28 PM »
Achievement Farming
fat

TVC15

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 07:04:39 PM »
going to a friend's stag party.

Are you going to tell any people to set themselves on fire?
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »
as you said in im, it's gonna be prude-tacular. outside of a few drunken nerds trying to out-science one another, it'll probably a church potluck with halo 2, in terms of equivalency.
duc

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 07:33:01 PM »
HALO DEUCE, YOU SAY?

I'm actually about to go to bed in an hour or so.  I've just about fixed my fucking sleep schedule.  Good thing too, I have a bunch of work that has to be done during normal human hours next week, hopefully resulting in me getting an hdtv and a 360 sometime in the next month or so.
yar

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 11:46:55 PM »

Going to bed early, then going to a church  :'(
I cry, because going to church is not my cup of tea, i like reading the good word at home, but i have to go, because i made a promise to someone lol. On the bright side, listening to the good news is good, ( if they talk about what is suppose to talk about and not talk about worldly things. )

But at the moment, me and the wife is watching our die hard collection :), and i'm on the computer typing on evilbore, bout to get off in a few minssssssssss.

Peace and party hard :)

TVC15

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 11:50:05 PM »
Bed early on a Saturday night?  Gaaaaaaaay.
serge

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 11:55:09 PM »

The service starts at 7am. I have to wake up at 5am, get ready and pick up a few people, drive about 30mins away from my house and have fun. I hope they have lots of drinks, because i know its going to be hot in church. I havent been to a church service since i was 10 years old hahahaha.

I like to do all my bible studying at home, with my wife in the living room. I'm not a public bible type of dude. It is required for all believers to get together and discuss the good news, but its not a commandment. If one chooses to read and study the word of GOD, with a small group of people, or by yourself or with your wife, then that is cool too, but you know how some folks are, they think going into a building, what they say is the house of GOD , is the right way. Either way is cool to me.

anYWAY peace :)

MrAngryFace

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 12:05:10 AM »
CHURCH ARGH! MY god is all about kickin back and rockin it oldskool
o_0

TVC15

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 12:11:22 AM »
My god is all about unprotected anal sex, vicodin, and alcohol!
serge

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 12:12:56 AM »
My God is a bear
fat

Himu

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 12:14:28 AM »
My god is all about unprotected anal sex, vicodin, and alcohol!

:lol
IYKYK

John_Carmack

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 12:15:46 AM »
idS

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 12:19:30 AM »
Ewwww he's not a black God
fat

John_Carmack

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 12:27:10 AM »
racist
idS

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 01:17:41 AM »
I had ramen with a friend two days after I had sashimi for dinner.  I hope this board isn't turning me into a Japofag!  :'(

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 11:46:10 AM »

Great, i come back from church , and get a cold/fever. Not to mention, the preacher was screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs, which is pretty stupid and ignorant. UGH, no wonder i dont go to church anymore.  :maf

I do all my studying at home  :)

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 12:30:52 PM »

The service starts at 7am. I have to wake up at 5am, get ready and pick up a few people, drive about 30mins away from my house and have fun. I hope they have lots of drinks, because i know its going to be hot in church. I havent been to a church service since i was 10 years old hahahaha.

I like to do all my bible studying at home, with my wife in the living room. I'm not a public bible type of dude. It is required for all believers to get together and discuss the good news, but its not a commandment. If one chooses to read and study the word of GOD, with a small group of people, or by yourself or with your wife, then that is cool too, but you know how some folks are, they think going into a building, what they say is the house of GOD , is the right way. Either way is cool to me.

anYWAY peace :)

does not compute, the Bible says you should gather together with other believers to lift each other up but it doesn't have to be what is formally known as "church" as technically we are the church  ;)  :-*

As for what I did this weekend I was busy all day sat. with stuff until the evening when I played BF2142 for a while before seeing Die Soft 4.zeros with the wife (apple guy was likable but was summer action flick not a real die hard film).  Sunday I had to come into work for 3 hours to help my dad and then watched AD with my wife until the evening then more BF2142 until bed (gotta level up so I can get off these sucky weapons).
:)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 02:04:03 PM »
Friday was the Armin concert in Williamsburg... which was disappointing, he only played for 4 hours before calling it quits, seemed like it was just starting to get going, before it was time for the encore. The guest vocalists, Jennifer Rene, and Susana, were both excellent live, they didn't sound awkward or forced at all, but the highlight for me was the guy from Rank 1 playing riffs on his Keytar.  :lol There wasn't as big a turnout as I was expecting, there was more than enough room to dance, which was nice. And the food they had on hand, kebabs and rice and chips+guacamole, was really good albeit expensive as hell. But his concert last year at the Brooklyn Bridge was like 100x better, even if my ex girlfriend tagged along at the last moment :P

Sat I had a BBQ at my friend's house, and that was cool too, seems I've been going to a big BBQ every week, it's great that my friends finally decided to put aside their differences (after 6 years of shit between them) and all come together as one big group again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9130897@N07/sets/72157600825825302/show/ <-- there's some pics some dude from TranceAddict took of the show, I didn't have a camera with me.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 02:06:30 PM by tiesto »
^_^

MrAngryFace

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 02:12:57 PM »
Friday I was at home playing TEH WOW and drinking TEH VODKA, Saturday I ate TEH BACONATOR and watched TV and CleANED HOUSE, and PlaYED TEH WOW, Sunday I watched movies, played .Hack//GU and TEH WOW, then drank vodka and scotch while watching Red Dwarf then went to the computer and yelled at people on my contact list till I fell asleep.
o_0

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 09:58:23 PM »
does not compute, the Bible says you should gather together with other believers to lift each other up but it doesn't have to be what is formally known as "church" as technically we are the church  ;)  :-*

Yea that is what i was tryign to say. Sadly, millions of folks dont seem to understand that. Thats why you hear folks say " THIS IS THE HOUSE OF GOD ", and its like a million places on the same block, where someone will say that. " Come in the house of GOD ", i walk down the street to a different block, " Hello sir, would you come in the house of GOD ".

Weird.