Author Topic: XBLA : SEGA's Golden Axe (coin-op) is a HOT - whats next in the way of coin-op  (Read 2411 times)

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
I want

- Altered Beast coin-op

- After Burner coin-op

- eSWAT coin-op

- shinobi coin-op

And thats my list without even really thinking about it......

coin-op versions >>>>>>>> late 80's early 90's nintendo/SEGA console versions...

Golden Axe on XBLA has me hungry and ready to buy whatever other coin-op releases they wanna put on there.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 12:56:00 PM by abrader »

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
I also want Konami to release..

- Devastators coin-op

and

- aliens coin-op.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Fuck all that shit.

I want After Burner Climax.  And I want it YESTERDAY.

I want Outrun 2 SP...as a downloadable ONLINE game for XBLA and PS3.

I want 2 Spicy on a home console, with online versus.

I want Ollie King ported to the Wii, using the dumb Wii Fit controller.

I want more modern games instead of the same games that have been ported over and over again that I have been able to play on MAME for a decade now.
ど助平

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
I never liked these games on mame.

Its been a while since I tried but they never ran as good as the cabinet and the sound/music was fukked 80% of the time.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Altered Beast? You do realise that actaully just started off a joke that went too far so Sega just went along with it?

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
golden axe is boring shit, next
o_0

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i like golden axe :(
duc

MrAngryFace

o_0

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
They are gonna release The Simpsons Arcade to coincide with the movie game, like they did with TMNT

I'm gonna buy it :hyper
fat

MrAngryFace

now thats something I can get behind!
o_0

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
the last boss in that game takes an insane amount of time and credits to kill

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
They are gonna release The Simpsons Arcade to coincide with the movie game, like they did with TMNT

Now all they have to do is release the x-men arcade game and I can relive the roller skating parties of my elementary school youth.
WDW

Eduardo24

Coin-op?

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD (Its a "remake", but still).
DRA

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
The Punisher and Alien vs Predator Capcom coin-ops would be good... two of my favourite side scrollin beat em ups.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
You must have had a really shitty PC if MAME wasn't running right.  Get yourself a good pad/joystick, hook up your PC to a TV, and get to emulatin'.

The Punisher and Alien vs Predator Capcom coin-ops would be good... two of my favourite side scrollin beat em ups.

And you'll never see those because of the licenses. Hence why MAME =  :bow :bow :bow

And there's the PSP for hacked Capcom CPS portable action.  :bow :bow :bow :bow
ど助平

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
we already got a ton of good capcom coin-op in the classics collections...I got both for PS2 and PSP. Love those fukkin disks.

I had never had a coin-op version of Golden Axe with perfect sound and speed.

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
You must have had a really shitty PC if MAME wasn't running right.  Get yourself a good pad/joystick, hook up your PC to a TV, and get to emulatin'.

Last time I tried was right when it came out....

ok so if it runs well now - great - ! but classic coinop with achievments and online multi cant be bad ;) Iv had quite the time so far in Goldex ane online on XBL.

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore

Source? If true, I'm all over it like Homer on doughnuts.  :-*

ferrarimanf355

Fuck all that shit.

I want After Burner Climax.  And I want it YESTERDAY.

I want Outrun 2 SP...as a downloadable ONLINE game for XBLA and PS3.

I want 2 Spicy on a home console, with online versus.

I want Ollie King ported to the Wii, using the dumb Wii Fit controller.

I want more modern games instead of the same games that have been ported over and over again that I have been able to play on MAME for a decade now.
All I want is XBLA versions of Daytona USA, Daytona USA 2: Battle on the Edge, and Sega Super GT, and I'll die a happy man.  :-*

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

All I want is XBLA versions of Daytona USA, Daytona USA 2: Battle on the Edge, and Sega Super GT, and I'll die a happy man.  :-*

Hell yeah, I could go for some Daytona action right now!

Oh yeah I wouldn't mind seeing Space Harrier or hell, even Planet Harriers, turn up on the d/l systems... Planet Harriers never had a home release and wasn't readily available in arcades (the local arcade had a machine for like a few months).
^_^

ferrarimanf355

Hell yeah, I could go for some Daytona action right now!

Oh yeah I wouldn't mind seeing Space Harrier or hell, even Planet Harriers, turn up on the d/l systems... Planet Harriers never had a home release and wasn't readily available in arcades (the local arcade had a machine for like a few months).
I know of one place that has a Planet Harriers machine near me, but I never played it.  :'(