Author Topic: STAY AWAY FROM THE CAT!!!!  (Read 765 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
STAY AWAY FROM THE CAT!!!!
« on: July 21, 2007, 02:41:46 PM »
:punch fucking kids :punch
duc

Candyflip

Re: STAY AWAY FROM THE CAT!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 02:44:16 PM »
Is this about those two demented cunts that lit a cat on fire?
ffs

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 02:45:13 PM »
no, this is about my daughter, who would gleefully light our own cat on fire if i gave her a flask of butane and some matches. damn kid won't leave the poor old thing alone! :punch
duc

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 02:48:20 PM »
no, this is about my daughter, who would gleefully light our own cat on fire if i gave her a flask of butane and some matches. damn kid won't leave the poor old thing alone! :punch

Haw, if it scratches her she sure will.
yar

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 02:48:57 PM »
cat has no front claws. she baps my daughter pretty good, though.
duc

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 02:49:27 PM »
When I was 5-years-old, I used to harass my stepmother's cat.  Pull on its tail, chase it around, etc.  Eventually, he fought back and we began an epic battle that spanned decades.  It peaked when he pooped in my room and in a fit of rage, I took a super soaker to his back side 'till he could take no more.

Unfortunately, he got dementia and had all kinds of organ failures the other year, and eventually died.  Prior to that, either due to the dementia (probably) or the fact that he wanted to make peace with his lifelong enemy (me!) before the inevitable, he warmed up to me and we were buddies.
PSP

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 02:53:17 PM »
cat has no front claws. she baps my daughter pretty good, though.

Haha, my old gf's cat had no front claws.  It was fun to fuck with him, but he was pretty strong and would bop you in the face sometimes.  Funny stuff.
yar

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »
My cat still has her claws, never swiped at me or anyone else tho, or scratch furniture for that matter. Occationally she'll forget she has claws when jumping on my lap while im watching tv.
o_0

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 07:51:10 AM »
declawing  :(
地平線

FatalT

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 07:53:59 AM »
My kitty cat still has all of his claws...but not his balls. MWAHAHAHAHA SUCKER!

MrAngryFace

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 02:09:22 PM »
yeah my cat got her junk cut out too. While I didn't end up declawing I like how no one cares about cats getting their junk cut out of them, but claws are OMG.
o_0

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 01:11:39 AM »
declawing  :(

My girl doesn't have front claws. My parents had her declawed when we had her spayed. I explained to them what they do when they declaw a cat [READ: it's like slicing your finger off after the first knuckle]. Know what they told me? "Don't believe everything you read on the internet."

Once it was over and done with and they found out I was right, they said they'd never do it again. My brother's cat is a few years younger than mine, and she still has her claws.

Oh, and about these fucks setting a cat on fire? I hope someone sets them on fire. Wahoo!
:-*

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 01:17:15 AM »
comparing a cat losing their claws to a human losing their fingers at the first knuckle is disingenuous. also, as maf points out, spaying your cat is like getting a back alley hysterectomy when you're two years old. we do shit to our pets to keep 'em convenient, and it's silly to favor one cruelty of convenience over another. also, PETS ARE NOT PEOPLE.
duc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 01:18:23 AM »
nothing makes a cat purr like a good tickle from the pinky in the stinky
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 01:19:39 AM »
you said it!
duc

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 04:20:42 AM »
comparing a cat losing their claws to a human losing their fingers at the first knuckle is disingenuous. also, as maf points out, spaying your cat is like getting a back alley hysterectomy when you're two years old. we do shit to our pets to keep 'em convenient, and it's silly to favor one cruelty of convenience over another. also, PETS ARE NOT PEOPLE.

Spaying or neutering a cat doesn't, typically, cause bleeding and infection like declawing often does. Declawing is banned in some jurisdictions and there are a number of vets who refuse to declaw cats. That should tell you something.

Also, spaying and neutering is healthier for the cat. Gives it a longer life. Neutered males are much less likely to roam and get hit by cars and the like, and females are less likely to roam in search of a mate. Altering puts both sexes at a MUCH lower risk for reproductive cancers, and spayed females cannot get pyometra, which is a pretty terrible disease.

And as if I even need to mention it, altering your pets keeps them from reproducing. There are so many unwanted cats and dogs already in shelters everywhere--why bring even more unplanned litters into the world?

I still like you, Professor. I hope you see the error of your logic.

Love,
your resident tree-hugger and animal welfare activist
:-*

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 04:30:05 AM »
why did you have a kid if you already had a cat? thats overkill

DJ_Tet

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 07:31:46 AM »
why did you have a kid if you already had a cat? thats overkill

Well, you can't declaw a kid  :-*

edit:  that only works as a joke if you get the cat after the kid  :'(
TIT

MrAngryFace

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 11:13:20 AM »
Ill just put it this way nikki: Id rather have the ends of my fingers cut off at the second knuckle than have my junk cut off. I mean we can rationalize cutting their junk out all we want with various factoids, but at the end of the day were are taking their junk, and cutting it off.
o_0

Himu

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 03:07:22 PM »
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET NEAR THE CAT

IYKYK