Author Topic: Yeah...sorry for being an asshole  (Read 6224 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Yeah...sorry for being an asshole
« on: July 24, 2007, 11:52:05 PM »
Hey guys. Just wanted to admit that yeah I was pretty much ruining shit here for a long time. I'm sorry about that stuff, and I just want to move on. As I said last time I've had a lot of time to reflect on my life and really grow I guess; sounds cheesy but my limited vocabulary couldn't muster a better explanation.

So yeah...I hope we can move on and when I fully come back here, I look forward to talking about some of the stuff I've seen and read during my exile.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Re: Yeah...sorry for being an asshole
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 11:52:54 PM »
Hey guys. Just wanted to admit that yeah I was pretty much ruining shit here for a long time. I'm sorry about that stuff, and I just want to move on. As I said last time I've had a lot of time to reflect on my life and really grow I guess; sounds cheesy but my limited vocabulary couldn't muster a better explanation.

So yeah...I hope we can move on and when I fully come back here, I look forward to talking about some of the stuff I've seen and read during my exile.

AMC

FatalT

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »
Come back now. NOW! Thanks for trying to change that picture of me, by the way. Unfortunately it was quoted and then turned into pedo bear. No biggie, it was actually kinda funny.

But seriously. Don't wait until August. Come back now.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 11:57:00 PM »

LIAR.

You did not help any fucking kids at hospitals or volunteer.
yar

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 11:57:30 PM »
I shall believe it when I see it.
MMA

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 11:58:46 PM »
Fuck this place, PD.
BKO

Himu

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 12:01:14 AM »
What the hell did Phoenix do? What's going ON?
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 12:02:12 AM »
wait what happened? 

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 12:03:01 AM »

LIAR.

You did not help any fucking kids at hospitals or volunteer.

Are you referring to Cheebs, the same man who told me that he had my email/address and had given it to everyone? The same guy who literally ran out of a building after I called him and said I was 20 feet behind him, in a crowd?

I have indeed been visiting St. Joseph's hospital, in part to visit a friend and also to visit the children's hospital. But I'll talk more about that later.

Himu

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 12:04:14 AM »
lmao Cheebs is a pussy
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 12:04:23 AM »
But I'll talk more about that later.

Please don't.
AMC

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 12:04:52 AM »
Did you finish Harry Potter PD?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 12:07:37 AM by Junpei the Tracer! »
Boo

Himu

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 12:04:53 AM »
Shut up Cajole
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »
AMC

Candyflip

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 12:15:14 AM »
lmao Cheebs is a pussy
Took the words right out of my mouth.
ffs

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 12:16:03 AM »
I still don't know what went on?! 

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 12:17:31 AM »

I left to avoid spoilers, and during that time I did some pretty cool stuff. Figured I'd come back for a bit today, just to see what's going on

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 12:20:45 AM »

I left to avoid spoilers, and during that time I did some pretty cool stuff. Figured I'd come back for a bit today, just to see what's going on

Well, I left for two weeks too and I also enjoyed my time off.

what were these cool things? 

FatalT

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 12:20:54 AM »

He means he's staying, now that he's here. He's not just coming back for a bit. He's here to stay now. Here to stay.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 12:25:06 AM »

Like I said I spent time at a hospital. My friend was pretty sick for almost three weeks, and while visiting her I wound up taking her little sister to the children's hospital just to get our minds off stuff. It really got my spirits up, and so I started visiting more and more.

I also spent time at the library picking through books and movies, just broadening my horizons I guess

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 01:15:02 AM »
I wanted to :(

Instead I wound up almost drowning my cousin in a canoe lol.

Himu

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 02:08:11 AM »
Well. It's good to see you. *crosses arms and looks out the window with disappointment on his face*
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 02:11:36 AM by Himuro »
IYKYK

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 02:11:27 AM »

Like I said I spent time at a hospital. My friend was pretty sick for almost three weeks, and while visiting her I wound up taking her little sister to the children's hospital just to get our minds off stuff. It really got my spirits up, and so I started visiting more and more.

I also spent time at the library picking through books and movies, just broadening my horizons I guess

Welcome back, PD.  I miss your entertaining posts about being a virgin and also your special ability to piss TVC off.  I"m glad that you've been helping others at a hospital.  Would you be interested in joining my field when you're done with undergrad?  You don't have to worry about getting >3.8 GPA and a 90th percentil on the MCAT since you're black.     

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 02:11:36 AM »
PD, COME BACK!
UNF

FatalT

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 02:13:16 AM »
Don't worry PD, I may have been with a 15 year old but I never actually had sex with her. I'm still a virgin with ya buddy (although I did do everything else)!

Candyflip

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 02:16:32 AM »

So I'm not the only one who feels strangely attracted to hospitals as a place of solace? Something about them is really comforting -- at least to me.
ffs

FatalT

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 02:17:36 AM »
So I'm not the only one who feels strangely attracted to hospitals as a place of solace? Something about them is really comforting -- at least to me.

It's pretty comforting to know that maybe someday you'll die in one.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 02:18:04 AM »
That's because you thrive off the pain and misery of others. JERK
UNF

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 04:28:03 AM »
You visited a childrens' hospital and it got your spirits up? There must be something I'm not understanding. The pediatrics wing of the hospital I worked in damn near brought me to tears sometimes.
:-*

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 07:57:54 AM »
This whole Cheebs vs. PD saga is one of the more bizzare things on the internets.
:9

Candyflip

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 08:34:59 AM »

It's pretty comforting to know that maybe someday you'll die in one.
Well so far the score is
Disease - 0, Hospital 1. That's probably partly explains it, or even why I enjoy the most shitty Scrubs episodes.

This whole Cheebs vs. PD saga is one of the more bizzare things on the internets.
Can I please get a recap? I missed that one.
ffs

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2007, 12:03:10 PM »
I don't get it

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2007, 12:05:32 PM »
You visited a childrens' hospital and it got your spirits up? There must be something I'm not understanding. The pediatrics wing of the hospital I worked in damn near brought me to tears sometimes.

You clearly aren't lying hard enough, Nikki.
serge

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 06:37:02 PM »
You guys don't actually believe this shit, do you?

You're so transparent, PD. Prove that you were at a hospital.
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 06:39:05 PM »

I'm not exactly sure on the history but Cheebs has been stalking PD. PD has totally hidden any personal info on himself so he felt threatened that Cheebs is on the same college campus as PD. Though, this is probably some elaborate setup from PD (acting as Cheebs too). Its just...weird.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 06:42:15 PM »
PD was never near Cheebs nor called him and had him run away. It's made up to mock him cause Cheebs got banned. Oh, and the hospital thing is a new fake persona of his. He admitted over AIM he created it to try to get people to like him.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 06:43:47 PM by Mupepe »

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2007, 06:44:10 PM »
I can see why PD would like to visit a Children's hospital. Many of the children are immobile and don't have the strength to scream.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2007, 06:44:47 PM »

I'm not exactly sure on the history but Cheebs has been stalking PD. PD has totally hidden any personal info on himself so he felt threatened that Cheebs is on the same college campus as PD. Though, this is probably some elaborate setup from PD (acting as Cheebs too). Its just...weird.
PD was actually stalking cheebs and trying to find info about him on the net and whatnot.

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2007, 06:45:01 PM »
I can see why PD would like to visit a Children's hospital. Many of the children are immobile and don't have the strength to scream.

This brings back memories of the beginning of End of Evangelion...
野球

TVC15

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2007, 07:05:41 PM »
Also, I hope nobody is falling for this shit.  This is PD laying the groundwork for whatever his next schtick is.  Or maybe this is his next schtick.  I think he should be joining Cheebs, cast to the four winds.
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2007, 07:22:37 PM »
Also, I hope nobody is falling for this shit.  This is PD laying the groundwork for whatever his next schtick is.  Or maybe this is his next schtick.  I think he should be joining Cheebs, cast to the four winds.

It's a shame the shadow of Cheebs still haunts this place. I did indeed visit the hospital, and I did indeed talk to Cheebs about it.

Nikki, I cried while there, and sometimes I slipped off to the rest room to do so. But what cheered me up was the aura of hope that I felt throughout the hospital. I saw and talked to many kids, some of whom were simply there for simple mending, others for far more serious stuff. Yet I found that these kids were in great spirits despite their state. What was even more shocking to me was that initially many of the parents were the ones who seemed the most frightened, yet their children willed them on - almost as if the parent/child roles had been switched. After a few days the aura I felt seemed to take hold of many of the parents as well. It was truly an experience I'll never forget.

For many of the first months of my life I was in the Ronald McDonald House due to meconium aspiration syndrome, although I remember none of it today obviously.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2007, 07:34:04 PM »
SIGH semantics. Maybe I should just lock this thread. While I love being a "joke character" at times, it really has its downsides when I realize people don't take me seriously anymore

TVC15

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2007, 07:36:15 PM »
What he said is correct, PD.  Maybe you should better research your lies.  I remember their rules being so tight that even I couldn't stay their while my brother was hospitalized for cancer. 
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2007, 07:45:21 PM »
What he said is correct, PD.  Maybe you should better research your lies.  I remember their rules being so tight that even I couldn't stay their while my brother was hospitalized for cancer. 

I was an infant, I'm sorry my details on this are fuzzy; my recollection of 1987 is not that great. I hope you saw the point I was trying to make though - just about hope. Why anyone would lie about being sick is beyond me. Maybe for attention, but I'm not especially craving that right now.

TVC15

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2007, 07:56:41 PM »
The lies in your story "about hope" are poisonous to the very people you are puffing your feathers up about.  Every time you lie, a child in a hospital in Michigan dies.
serge

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2007, 08:17:33 PM »
Maybe for attention, but I'm not especially craving that right now.

Then stop posting in this thread.

Seriously. Just stop. Right now.
野球

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »
PD, lying about being sick as a kid is pretty low.  Lying about visiting sick kids in a hospital is even lower, especially for a guy who's supposed to be a Christian.

I think everybody else here is tired of all the pranks you and Cheebs try to pull when you're not stalking each other.  They're no longer amusing, just annoying.  You've finally been de-lepered and gone back to regular user status.  Why not just start acting like a normal poster instead of trying to start up bullshit again?
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2007, 09:23:50 PM »
PD, lying about being sick as a kid is pretty low.  Lying about visiting sick kids in a hospital is pretty low.

I think everybody else here is tired of all the pranks you and Cheebs try to pull when you're not stalking each other.  They're no longer amusing, just annoying.  You've finally been de-lepered and gone back to regular user status.  Why not just start acting like a normal poster instead of trying to start up bullshit again?

I'm not lying though. I didn't expect you to take this position. WHY would I lie about visiting sick kids?

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2007, 09:24:27 PM »
PD, lying about being sick as a kid is pretty low.  Lying about visiting sick kids in a hospital is pretty low.

I'm not lying though. I didn't expect you to take this position. WHY would I lie about visiting sick kids?

And why should we give a fuck if you were?

Stop posting in this thread.

Now.
野球

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2007, 09:28:29 PM »

I was one of the people pulling for you to be de-lepered.  I think you're basically a good guy with a weird sense of humor.  And considering your history of pulling pranks, I believe this is just a setup for another one.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2007, 09:31:37 PM »

I was one of the people pulling for you to be de-lepered.  I think you're basically a good guy with a weird sense of humor.  And considering your history of pulling pranks, I believe this is just a setup for another one.

It's not. How would I set up a prank from this? Make a thread about stealing my 13 year old lover out of the hospital and heading for the border? All I did was visit a friend in the hospital, and then start visiting other people there. Why would I come back and try something like this? I'm un-lepered and a different person.

Cheebs has absolutely nothing to do with this, nor is he even here.

TVC15

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »
A DIFFERENT PERSON, he is!
serge

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »
I really don't see how visiting seriously sick and dying children in the hospital can lift up your spirits.  It's probably one of the most depressing things ever, to see those poor kids hooked up to machines.

And when it comes to your pranks, I've come to the conclusion that Cheebs is always involved.  And there's a good chance Miles Trahan is peripherally involved in this as well, somehow.
PS4

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2007, 09:35:13 PM »
i shall give you a second chance, pd. but if you fuck it up and start pulling stunts with cheebs, i shall pull a prank on you. and my pranks are always the best.
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2007, 09:41:46 PM »
i shall give you a second chance, pd. but if you fuck it up and start pulling stunts with cheebs, i shall pull a prank on you. and my pranks are always the best.

And I thank you

I had one up my sleeves for you as well, just in case someone spoiled the book for me, but I called it off. Trust me, I'm a changed e-man now. I haven't talked to Cheebs on AIM in some time. He wanted me to pull a prank involving me coming back from my exile and posting as if I was a chick, and I had agreed for a time. But then I realized that was stupid, and now I'm still here while he's permabanned. Cheebs is a smart and nice guy, but he's a snake.

Ichi I already explained that earlier, in responce to Nikki's similar comment.

Himu

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2007, 09:46:40 PM »
I'm giving you another chance, PD.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2007, 10:37:27 PM »
From Cheebs:

PD is going around begging for a second chance at EB with people like Drinky and Himu giving it to him.

He is doing it with blatant lies. He still talks to me, we talked politics/potter book just the other day but he says he hasnt spoken to me.

And he said he found me and I ran away, which never happened.

Also his hospital thing? He TOLD me he made that up to make people like him again. People, SMART PEOPLE like Drinky are accepting him in the last few minutes. I've always really liked you, can you go call him out on this? It's driving me insane he is convincing smarter members of this shit to make people like him.
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2007, 10:40:41 PM »
cheebs, quit spoilin' the fun. someone punch him in his manwomb.
duc

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2007, 10:49:10 PM »
Cheebs must be wearing his pink frames

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2007, 10:52:19 PM »
From Cheebs:

PD is going around begging for a second chance at EB with people like Drinky and Himu giving it to him.

He is doing it with blatant lies. He still talks to me, we talked politics/potter book just the other day but he says he hasnt spoken to me.

And he said he found me and I ran away, which never happened.

Also his hospital thing? He TOLD me he made that up to make people like him again. People, SMART PEOPLE like Drinky are accepting him in the last few minutes. I've always really liked you, can you go call him out on this? It's driving me insane he is convincing smarter members of this shit to make people like him.
:lol

Jealous it seems. I haven't talked to Cheebs in some time. At least since the 19th because DH wasn't out yet at the time.

Why would visiting the hospital make people like me? :lol

Cheebs is a liar, this isn't his first time. Everyone knows it