Author Topic: i hope the ghost of g takes a dump into the mouth of the ceo of hotels.com  (Read 738 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
fucking hotels.com charged me $517 one day before payday! OVERDRAFT CITY. BITCH I HAVEN'T EVEN STAYED IN THE ROOM YET YOU GREEDY ASSFUCKS

:punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch

now wamu gets to feel the clench of my innocent banking pucker with its unholy shaft of overdraft :gloomy
duc

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
I used to bank with Wamu because they were right across the street, but when they charged ME a fee for getting my wages garnished (note: do NOT fuck around with unpaid tickets), I bounced and went to Citibank. I highly urge you to do the same.
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
I've got Comerica.  I switched after Wachovia waited 6 weeks to give me stolen money back.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Hotels.com sucks, you deserve it
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
eat my scrote, beartoy. may your shriveled genitals reek eternally.
duc

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
I use Wells Fargo they have overdraft protection
乱学者

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
wamu SAID i have overdraft protection, and i can cover it from savings (which i try to never touch), but FUCKING HELL i'm gonna get taken for $60 in overdraft fees. that might not seem like a lot, but when yer wife is eyeballing your gaming expenditures, it's gonna cost me a copy of, i dunno, luminous arc!
duc

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Well, I...

it's gonna cost me a copy of, i dunno, luminous arc!

...ah fuck it
dap

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
I would think a man of your wealth would be a premium member at his bank and have free overdraft protection.

Keybank does (once I had 40k in savings) for me.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
wamu SAID i have overdraft protection, and i can cover it from savings (which i try to never touch), but FUCKING HELL i'm gonna get taken for $60 in overdraft fees. that might not seem like a lot, but when yer wife is eyeballing your gaming expenditures, it's gonna cost me a copy of, i dunno, luminous arc!

sounds like a win-win
乱学者

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
maf switched his account to one with no overdraft fees; i just keep forgetting.
duc

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
No no no. I dont get fees for ATMs that aren't WAMU, I still get overdraft fees. See the trouble with that savings account protection crap is while it DOES pull money from savings, you still get charged a fee (lesser than that of a simple od fee) of like 15 bux for something entirely automatic.

Back when I was poor and overdrafted often I considered switching from WAMU but now im usually not that close...this month was an exception cause I was riding a high from paying bills and just kept paying bills. Now I have 10 dollars to my name until midnight lol :(
o_0

Mupepe

• Icon
I've got 35 bucks to my name til next wednesday.  LOL

DJ_Tet

that might not seem like a lot,

Bullshit.  Any penny is too much for that scam, don't take that shit.  That's what they expect you to do.  If you're a valued customer not only should you raise hell until you get your $60 back, you should seriously consider switching banks.  Fuck any business that treats their customers like that, they don't deserve your business.  Especially if they are a 'for profit' bank as opposed to a Credit Union.  You can ALWAYS find another bank who would love your business.
TIT

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
Join a credit union my friend.

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
I feel sorry for you, Prole. 

It sucks to not have enough money.   :lol

Seriously, stop buying so many crappy games if you can't afford them. 

Candyflip

I heard Wamu is crap anyway.
ffs

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i have a pretty significant savings, and normally i can afford it, but this month i had to bail out a family member along with reeling from a $7K wedding trip to oklahoma in the previous month.
duc

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Just messing with ya, dawg.  I've been an asshole since yesterday because of school shit.  You have way more money than I do right now.  I don't make a dime and tuition alone is like 30,000.  I read a scary article on msn about how some med resident owed 300,000 in loans.  Luckily, I don't have to borrow nearly that much since my family pampers me.  It would probably piss them off if they found out that I spend nearly $5000 of my pocket money on gaming crap since last December.   :lol

drozmight

USAA!!!
rub