Author Topic: You know what I really want right now?  (Read 1260 times)

etiolate

You know what I really want right now?
« on: August 29, 2007, 02:03:54 AM »
Is one of those doorhang mini basketball hoops. I love those. I would beat myself up dunking and fading away in the hallway with one.  It just sucked when someone opened the door while you were playing.

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Re: You know what I really want right now?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 02:17:12 AM »
I remember pissing off the whole dorm, especially the room below, when me and my roomate played basketball in our room.  Dorm sports were so awesome. 

huckleberry

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 02:30:42 AM »
I know you all probably don't care because I am new and all... but my roomates and in college set one of those mini hoops up in our ten foot long hallway and would be the ever loving hell out of each other playing one on one.  We would have HORSE competitions where we would try to bounce it off each wall two or three times and then make it in...fucking awesomeness.
wub

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 02:38:56 AM »
when you were done, did you ever dress the loser up as a woman and fuck him in the asshole? i ask because this sounds FRATHOUSE GAY

no homo
duc

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 02:41:00 AM »
when you were done, did you ever dress the loser up as a woman and fuck him in the asshole? i ask because this sounds FRATHOUSE GAY

no homo

Is that the kind of talk that got your ass knocked out by a frat boy? 

I know you all probably don't care because I am new and all... but my roomates and in college set one of those mini hoops up in our ten foot long hallway and would be the ever loving hell out of each other playing one on one.  We would have HORSE competitions where we would try to bounce it off each wall two or three times and then make it in...fucking awesomeness.

How come G got another account?

huckleberry

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 02:43:45 AM »

no homo

:(

Well it was fun at the time...but not nearly as fun as dressing you up like a woman sounds to me now that you mention it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:46:57 AM by Arde0 »
wub

etiolate

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 02:52:31 AM »
The joy of minihoops goes beyond fratdom.  I'm not exactly alpha betta kapa material.  The fun is just all the walls and stuff.  You can fade away and land on a couch or some crap.

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 03:21:36 AM »
Fuck.

Time to hit up the Dollar Tree, I need a Mini Hoop now.
HLR

xnikki118x

• Hanson Defense Force
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 05:00:51 AM »
Know what's even better than a mini hoop in a dorm hallway? Makeshift field hockey.
:-*

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 11:40:05 AM »
Know what's even better than a mini hoop in a dorm hallway? Makeshift field hockey.
:bow :bow :bow

why is it that a woman knows more manly dorm sports then the rest of you bumpoking schleps
duc

Tauntaun

• I'm cute, you should be too.
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 11:46:11 AM »
I used to have one of these on my bedroom door back in the day and I'd always play with my negro friend, Jeff is name was.   :cookiem
:)

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 01:46:50 PM »
I would like a mini hoop over a trashcan, those are kewl
WDW