Author Topic: Xbox Live Messenger kit - stupid or AMAZING!?!  (Read 446 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Xbox Live Messenger kit - stupid or AMAZING!?!
« on: September 08, 2007, 03:46:46 PM »
I don't see much sense in spending $30+ for a mini keyboard attached to the controller, when you still can't play and type (who realistically can?).  Might as well just spend <$10 for a USB keyboard!
PSP

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Re: Xbox Live Messenger kit - stupid or AMAZING!?!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 03:48:01 PM »
Using MSN on XBL - stupid or just plain distinguished mentally-challenged!!!!!

You decide, Willco!
fat

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 03:52:06 PM »
I got it yesterday. I personally like it. Sometimes I dont like to get out and turn on the mic (expecially when playing offline games) but people still want to mesage me...etc..dealing with turning on my wireless headset to corrospond when playing an offline game sucks.

PLUS I just tested and t works with FFXI.!!!

As far as messenger itself, I dont use it, so even without the use of MSN messenger, this KBD gets my $$ for being a great FFXI kbd alone.

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 04:03:37 PM »
LOL I see on the web people complaining that there is no ALT, CTRL, etc keys making this useless for FFXI - dont they know that the alt/ctrl key is on the X360 controller?

WTFX? Im so sick of seeing stuff get a bad rap because people are distinguished mentally-challenged...one distinguished mentally-challenged fellow doesnt know what he is talking about and it spreads on the web like a virus. People talk about it not working as if they experienced it first hand - when really they are just echoing the findings of distinguished mentally-challenged fellows :(