Author Topic: 25 in a 20 - MiG asks "Did this cop miss his 4th of July drunk driving quota?"  (Read 2557 times)

MiG

ticket datecourt datecourt time
07/06/200608/01/200618:00

Offense(s)
SPEEDING IN SCHOOL ZONE
25 MPH in a 20 MPH Zone

Sure, I was over the speed limit, and I have no problem with getting the ticket itself. It's just the timing of the ticket (Just after a holiday, drunk driving tickets ftw!), as well as during the summer when there's no actual school going on that I know of, although there was a blinking school zone light). I'd much rather have gotten a 68 in a 45 like I did 4 years ago. This feels like being banned for having a 122x90 avatar.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 02:50:29 PM by MiG »

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Haha, thats nothing. If youve ever been to Arizona, there's the loop 202 that runs between East Mesa and Phoenix, well anywya EVERYONE on that loop does 80-85. Thats just the Arizona way. Well one day I was driving to school right after work around 11am, no one is ever on the road at this time so im doing 85 talking to my mom on my cell, out of nowhere this cop whips out and just fucking pulls me over.

I pleaded the case that ive driven this speed along with thousands of other cars over the past year and nothing was ever said. He gave me like a 200 dollar ticket for 20 over and I cried. F U Arizona.
o_0

MiG

I'd rather get a ticket for 85 in a 65 than 25 in a 20.

It's probably cheaper too, stupid fucking school zones. People stupid enough to cross the street when there's cars coming deserve to get run over.

Eminem

My worst was for doing 66 in a 55.  Fuck you, unmarked cop car.

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
85 in a construction zone by NH state.

I managed a warning :)

85 in a 55 in Mass got tossed out.

I'm lucky.

have a ton of parking tix for working in the city, but they are cheaper than the parking garage at times.

Wii

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
MiG, why were you speeding towards harmless school childre, you heartless bastard?  You could've mowed down the next Albert Einsten!  I hope they throw the book at you (but not Eric Moulds' playbook, that's kind of thin)!
PSP

Lonestar

I've been pulled over in a school zone before during actual school.  But I talked myself out of a ticket.  It would have been a killer, too.  MiG, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. 

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
I've been pulled over in a school zone before during actual school.  But I talked myself out of a ticket.  It would have been a killer, too.  MiG, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. 

What the hell kind of bullshit crime is it to go over the 'school zone' limit in the beginning of August? School's out for summer!
8=D

MiG

103 bucks, plus costs of defensive driving. :(

MiG

What the hell kind of bullshit crime is it to go over the 'school zone' limit in the beginning of August? School's out for summer!

Not only that, IT WAS EARLY JULY when I got the ticket. Today was my court date.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
That's lame.  Why couldn't the judge given you a sentence where you had to coach a team of rag tag hockey players or something?
PSP

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus

Not only that, IT WAS EARLY JULY when I got the ticket. Today was my court date.

I would have gotten a lawyer. You'd have gotten off with nothing. Bullshit fucking pigs.
8=D

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
This is exactly what happens when you let the police take the law into their own hands!
PSP