Author Topic: you should buy Hellsing Ultimate, RIGHT FUCKING NOW [56kLOL]  (Read 758 times)

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
you should buy Hellsing Ultimate, RIGHT FUCKING NOW [56kLOL]
« on: October 29, 2007, 06:17:07 AM »
Reason #1:

Hellsing Ultimate is fucking amazing.

Very few shows keep me grinning like an idiot the entire time my eyes are bleeding from the sheer awesomeness that Im witnessing. But this one does it, again and again. I could rewind this movie all fucking day just to see some random decapitation or someone getting shot in the face that I may have missed or just want to witness again because it was so awesome.

Buy this movie as soon as humanly possible. I cannot and will not comprehend a single reason how anyone with the slightest interest in anime would not like this. Stylish, charming dialog, bloody action. Moments of humor as well.

INCASE THAT WASNT ENOUGH OF A REASON (god help you) HERE ARE MORE:

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r318/vizOA/hellsing/

large .png pictures so use above link to see them all, Ill post a  few...

MOST OF THESE ARE JUST FROM THE FIRST FUCKING 10 MINUTES

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 06:19:59 AM by Viz »
萌え~

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
Re: you should buy Hellsing Ultimate, RIGHT FUCKING NOW [56kLOL]
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
 :punch
萌え~

Stocky

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 02:01:03 PM »
I'd rather see I Am Legend

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 02:12:27 PM »
WILL SMITH

萌え~

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 02:12:47 PM »
i really like the hellsing manga for the reasons you mentioned -- the dark humor and the over-the-top gore are ace, plus VAMPIRES KILLING NAZIS omg omg. how far into the manga series does hellsing ultimate go? the original ova series was buttpaste boredom snooze central (and only went as far as the tame attack on hellsing manor arc). i wanna see the tubalcain and zorin blitz fights animated, and the final alucard vs father anderson battle with dracula puking up undead turkish cavalry!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:14:19 PM by Professor Prole »
duc

Himu

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 02:17:55 PM »
the original Hellsing tv series or whatever was absolutely boring, but I hear the manga is good shit. I've been meaning to check it out.
IYKYK

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 02:19:37 PM »
this is leagues better then the tv show was (which  was ok)

leagues

right now only three are out and the foruth is finished but postponed from its release, likely due to geneon going down the shitter

heres a summary of the third

Episode Three of the OVA follows the events shortly after where the credits of Hellsing Ultimate II ended. the introduction of the Wild Geese mercenaries, Integra's meeting with Enrico Maxwell, Alucard and Walter's discussion about Millennium, the mission to Rio de Janeiro, the massacre at Hotel Rio, and the duel between Alucard and Alhambra. In addition the scene with Enrico interrogating the priest from Volume Four was omitted and instead a scene with the Major from Volume Four was added.

also:

The exact number of volumes planned is not known; however, the aim of the series is to adapt the entire manga (likely including Hellsing: The Dawn).[8]
so there ya go
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:21:44 PM by Viz »
萌え~

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 02:23:30 PM »
alhambra is tubalcain alhambra, and is a fuck awesome vampire battle to the death plus alucard gets his LIMITER RELEASED and fucks shit up mass impalings and gore overload total!
duc