Author Topic: You will lol at this PS3-related question, but  (Read 577 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
You will lol at this PS3-related question, but
« on: November 06, 2007, 09:33:13 PM »
Did anyone buy Blazing Angels on PS3?  I wanted to like it on 360, but aside from the crummy voice acting and COMIC SANS I could never get used to the controls.  I suck at flight games.  My distinguished mentally-challenged fellow brain and my mongoloid hands can never get it together enough to keep from being groundburger after ten seconds.  I read that the PS3 version had motion control, and after playing the bit in the Ratchet and Clank demo I think I could get the hang of a flying game using that type of control (if it is well-implemented).  Does anyone have any impressions?
sup

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Re: You will lol at this PS3-related question, but
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:39:45 PM »
Warhawk is probably a safer bet if you want six-axis controls that work well.  From my experience, six-axis controls are usually shit. 

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:44:36 PM »
I dunno.  I thought you could just use the sixaxis for total flight control.  Am I mistaken?
sup

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 11:37:04 PM »
I will totally buy this game. If only I could find it for $10.
野球

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 04:30:12 AM »
I dunno.  I thought you could just use the sixaxis for total flight control.  Am I mistaken?
I believe you can (never played it).  When you set it to using motion controls though, I think you also move ground vehicles with motion controls.