Author Topic: GOD HAND  (Read 840 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
GOD HAND
« on: October 19, 2006, 10:46:20 PM »
OMG

FUCK

AWESOME

:punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch
:punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch
duc

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: GOD HAND
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 10:47:26 PM »
Yeah I love it, its so goddamned silly and over the top.
o_0

Himu

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 10:49:43 PM »
i need this
IYKYK

rodi

• Crotch Digger
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 12:31:12 AM »
What are we talking about?  ???

MrAngryFace

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 12:32:03 AM »
one of the coolest action games ever
o_0

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 01:16:41 AM »
IS IT LIKE THE GREATEST ACTION MOVIE EVER - OVER THE TOP?
PSP

MrAngryFace

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 01:30:12 AM »
haha over the top, well lets put it this way, the plots as bizzare.

***SPOILERS TO A BEAT EM UP GAME INCOMING***********

So the game starts and I show up at this town, thirsty, and then I have to beat guys up. Then me and my female co-star decide to get a room, my character mocks her sexuality, she puts a kick me sign on the characters back and sends him out to fight more people who mock the sign. Then like...this poison chiuauahahhaa (sp) which is purple is forced by this gang to like bite a guy and he's poisoned so I check the guy and APPARENTLY I have to get the antidote, so I fight guys, but the fighting leads me too...some dance hall with gay mexican wrestlers, and I MEAN gay. They do bizzare hip gyrations and thrust their crotches and talk with a femme voice. So I beat them up, and I go up to 'check them' and the main character observes THEY DONT HAVE PARTS OF MEN and 'they must have lost them in 'the war' wtf'. So then I go through the next door and all of a sudden im like at the steps to some shinto looking shrine shit with purple fire, I beat some guy up, now im in some god damned mansion beating people up.

Boy I hope that guy doesnt need the antidote soon.
o_0

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 01:50:21 AM »
That sounds badass :cookiem

MrAngryFace

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 01:52:27 AM »
It is so freaking badass, you can send people flying into walls and your character does this awesome raised fist in the air like YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its really completely fucking inane but badass but OMG OMG PUNCH! Its only 30 bux too which makes it rock.
o_0

morphix

• Let's make a deal
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 08:17:05 AM »
 ???

Yet I am the one with bad taste in games...

BUN

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 11:58:43 AM »
yes, because GOD HAND is fuck awesome and 99 NIGHTS is janky garbage
duc

MrAngryFace

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 12:00:25 PM »
How can you HATE GOD ARM MORPHIx YOU ARE A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!*
o_0