Author Topic: new playstation eye games  (Read 439 times)

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
new playstation eye games
« on: December 21, 2007, 12:48:10 AM »
First up we have one of those $1.99 pieces of screen candy called "Mesmerize: Distort"

This is worth about $1.99 - the effects can be very cool - I just do not party like that anymore ;)

There are different FX shown on screen that you can manipulate with your hands and body movements...

The first one looks like a bunch of magnified multicolored cigarette ashes that you can sweep around the screen....

The second features one of those pin thingies like

The third effect puts a bunch of multicolored brix on the screen that you can break out

The 4th effect has a scary looking line thingy that always follows one part of your body with a bunch of swirling smoke in the background....(this is the one that reaks of suggested drug use)

The 5th effect sprouts these alien looking plants everywhere you move your hands....

odd, useless, but for $1.99 not bad.

The next application Trials of Topoq IS a puzzle game of sorts where you roll a ball around by moving parts of your body to make tiles to raise around the ball causing it to roll. It includes 5 cities with different types of trials in each set of city stages....some stages just require you to get to the goal - some need to you to beat a time....in some you avoid enemies...and in some you must crash into cages.....I must say that these Eye toy games (like Operation Creature Feature) are very fun and very easy for anyone to play - they are more casual than Wii because you dont even need a controller. Trials of Topoq has charming/simple looking cloud castle stages and nice music. I have only barely scratched the surface of the stages so id need to play more to decide if it is worth the $4.99 i paid - so far i like it.

What do you think of this weeks PS Eye games?