Author Topic: Wanna spit up? Interracial dating comments here for you!  (Read 3082 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Wanna spit up? Interracial dating comments here for you!
« on: October 24, 2006, 06:31:31 PM »

I think I want to throw up

"You raped my grandmother"

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Re: Wanna spit up? Interracial dating comments here for you!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 06:34:48 PM »
"deleted by user
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:13:02 PM by Malek: King of Kings »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 06:35:42 PM »
I stopped for a little bit after that idiot talking about Malcolm X said "for black people, it's a good idea to have an agenda for our race."  Double standards FTL.  I wonder who really still has the slave mentality there.  These people are distinguished mentally-challenged.  If I'm not fucking a black girl, it's because I'm just not sexually attracted to her.  I've been called racist for that before by black females.  I wonder what they would have said if I said "I'm not attracted to her, but I'll fuck her and reproduce with her for my own race's agenda."  So much stupidity in that video.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 06:37:06 PM »
Women rock. Period. Racists are just limiting themselves soooo bad lol.
o_0

Catalyst

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 06:37:49 PM »
Black women have black nipples and purple vaginas >.>

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 06:39:57 PM »
you really aren't in any position (entendre lol) to comment on female genitalia, scab. they'll never appear in your world.
duc

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 06:40:45 PM »
deleted by user
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:13:14 PM by Malek: King of Kings »

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »
again, have you seen his picture? i'm pretty sure even JPGs of women automatically artifact themselves into obscurity rather than risk having those ghastly yolk-like eyes and the morbidly infected flesh that surrounds them face in their general direction
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 06:43:22 PM »
"slavery is over... so they say."

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::) ::)

I'm glad you picked that up. In my observations I have noticed that black women are far more hostile to interracial dating than black men. And my theory on this is rather controversal, and has resulted in massive arguments and projectiles flying at the table...but who cares.

I truly believe black women subconsciencely feel like they're inferior to white women. They fry their hair so they can look like white women, and they put on facial makeup to look fairer than they really are. Why is that? Is it because black people's hair is simply inferior to whites, and thus we try to imitate what we wish we had? Probably not. But, I definitely think many black women, deep down, believe that.

That's why many of them get so defensive (and sometimes violent) over this issue. In a sense it goes back to the ideas of mental slavery through the inferiority complex, which was introduced during slavery. That's a theory I have heard, and I don't agree with it 100% but I definitely see where it's coming from

Catalyst

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 06:46:23 PM »
lol Drinky Crow's obese

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 06:48:58 PM »
deleted by user
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:13:27 PM by Malek: King of Kings »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 06:55:11 PM »
again, have you seen his picture? i'm pretty sure even JPGs of women automatically artifact themselves into obscurity rather than risk having those ghastly yolk-like eyes and the morbidly infected flesh that surrounds them face in their general direction
:lol :lol
Jesus Christ.

I deleted that comment PD, but it would seem logical that black women wouldn't want black men dating women of other races since interracial relationships featuring black women are far less likely to happen than interracial relationships featuring black men. This is the same reason some Asian dudes create those websites where they get angry that Asian chicks are dating men of other races, while they ignore them.

3/4 of black-white couples feature black men
3/4 of Asian-White couples feature white men
There is an imbalance that will make one sex less pleased.

But I find their explanations for this phenomena to be quite offensive. "All the good black men are either dating white women or gay. And most of our men are in jail." Those are pretty racially charged comments, yet no one seems to care.

Asians seem like a different issue. With asians you have a huge culture that's based (in many ways) around traditions and family. You marry someone, get a job, and your parents move in with you to help raise the children (in many cases, at least with the Chinese). Interracial dating is in strict opposition to that tradition.

With black/white relationships there usally aren't many tradition hurdles, unless it's black/white Italian or something of that nature.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 07:03:22 PM »
deleted by user
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:13:41 PM by Malek: King of Kings »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 07:13:28 PM »
PD, most women want x and there is a limited number of x so they don't need more competition for x. They don't need to sound rational because their emotional reaction is in a way rational. Also according to the American Sociological Review 20% of black men born from 1965 to 1969 have served time in prison by their early 30's (compared to 3% for whites). So you may find what these black chicks said offensive, but they don't want to date guys who are in prison and this reduces the amount of eligible black bachelors they're chasing.

By that same logic, most white men shouldn't have a problem with their women dating blacks, because while there is a very limited number of x (black dudes), there's a far larger and more qualified number of y (white men).

I don't know any black guys who date white women only; ancedotal, yes, but it's interesting nontheless. I feel there's a bit of "victim's mentality" going on here, for little reason. The core of this issue is intimidation and racism to me.

:violin

APF

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 09:44:42 PM »

Penis factor.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »
What are you implying omg?!

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 09:51:23 PM »
deleted by user
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:14:30 PM by Malek: King of Kings »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »
What are you implying omg?!
Asians have giant penises while black dudes have little tiny penises. I think I have that right.

I've got yellow envy :(

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 09:57:40 PM »
I deleted that comment PD, but it would seem logical that black women wouldn't want black men dating women of other races since interracial relationships featuring black women are far less likely to happen than interracial relationships featuring black men. This is the same reason some Asian dudes create those websites where they get angry that Asian chicks are dating men of other races, while they ignore them.

I want to see one of these websites. Link?

Fatghost28

• Finally got a tag
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 10:06:38 PM »
:lol :lol
Jesus Christ.

Is it really only 3/4?  I would have thought it's closer to 95/100 asian-white couples are white guy/asian girl and black/white to be man/woman.

HOT

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 10:25:24 PM »
deleted by user
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:14:42 PM by Malek: King of Kings »

shedt

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 09:54:20 AM »
my wife is asian and i am white