Author Topic: XBLA <3 continues... Microsoft should just make a Zune that plays XBLA games  (Read 885 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Wireless multiplayer and all.  Fuck the overhead and marketing costs of manufacturing a portable machine.  And the licensing and third-party courting that goes with it.  They already have a Zune name brand and they won't be able to compete as a full-fledged handheld gaming manufacturer in a crowded marketplace.  Just have the Zune as a portable part of the 360 - it plays music and videos and now XBLA games.  Yay for functionality.

Omega Five on the go = killer app
PSP

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
jew
fat

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
fucking attractive Jewish person

(still can't believe I didn't banned for posting that twice on GAF)
AMC

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
The Zune has a fairly powerful CPU and 64 MB of RAM as it is, unfortunately it really lack controls.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
So just make one with controls!  Or an optional gamepad.  It can't be that hard.  It'd be easy money and a XBLA enabled Zune > DS
PSP

FancyFeast

• Ebola Carrier
fucking attractive Jewish person

(still can't believe I didn't banned for posting that twice on GAF)

You should have directed it at Evilore or Sporsk.   :lol

I love wireless synch, I made a bunch of playlists earlier and synched up before i hopped in the shower.
WHILE IN THE BATHROOM!!!

Zune :worshippy

drew

• sy
Zunes are good now?  God damnit, I can never keep up with these things.

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
Yes the new zunes are a vast improvement from the 30gb brick model
萌え~

FancyFeast

• Ebola Carrier
Zunes are good now?  God damnit, I can never keep up with these things.

The sound quality always trumped any Ipod as did the interface.

The new firmware pushed everything else over the top.  Fuck awesome player and no Itunes.   8)

EDIT: the 30 GB units got the updates as well.  They kick much ass and are priced nicely.

drohne

uh, this would require a zune with at least the processing power of a 360. and microsoft hasn't figured out how to make a 360 work in a 360's form factor, never mind a zune's
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 09:34:59 PM by drohne »

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
I'm tempted to Zune it up. maybe 3rd gen?
乱学者

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
I'm tempted to Zune it up. maybe 3rd gen?
or wait for 3rd gen to be out and buy 2nd gen at a lower price.

uh, this would require a zune with at least the processing power of a 360. and microsoft hasn't figured out how to make a 360 work in a 360's form factor, never mind a zune's

if i am not mistaken, Zunes are made by Toshiba.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I'm pretty sure that most of the XBLA games are not tapping into the POWAH of the Xbox 360.  Most of them look like they could've been done on the Dreamcast!  Pac-Man CE: ONLY POSSIBLE ON 360!!!
PSP