Author Topic: Jesus winter beers  (Read 1032 times)

G The Resurrected

Jesus winter beers
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:30:00 AM »
Ok so i went to this new store called Bentley's  its like the most expensive store i've ever been in. 12 bucks for a bottle of pasta sauce, custom made sushi right before your eyes with no pricing in site. Its one of those stores that they dont put up prices cause the people going there dont care. I went in cause its right next to the hair place i went to earlier.

So anyways i check out there beer section. It was stocked with shit i'd never seen. Not even Beverages and more has this much speacialty beer. I'm looking around and notice a bunch of winter beers. Stuff for xmas and the overall holiday season. I thought i'd buy some.

Some money later i've come to the conclusion spice beers rock.

Tonights Deck:
Samuel Adams Cream Stout with a dash of peppermint
Samuel Adams Holiday Porter
Samuel Adams Welcome Ale
Samuel Adams Fezziwig Ale
Santa Claws candy ale
Snow Cap
Jolly Saint Bitch

Tommorrow Night:
Youngs Winter Warmer
Winterhook Ale
Great Lakes Christmas Ale
Harpoon Winter Spice
Alaskan Cream Warmer (Winter brew)
Old Jubilation
Sierra Nevada Celebration
Jack Frost Ale

Also got some homemade Eggnog Whiskey that they make at this place 40 bucks for like a 20oz bottle I dont know how it'll taste but fuck was it a shock to find it was that much. Never again will i buy something without knowing how much it is.

Any other winter brews, or boozes i should try? I know Willco loves this shit.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 03:09:02 AM by ZomBz »

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Re: Jesus winter beers
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 02:33:38 AM »
"spice" beers go well with your spa pampering and pedicure and skin softeners and vaginal moisturizers, i imagine
duc

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 02:35:40 AM »
I had some Blue Point Oktoberfest beer tonight. A little late, but it was still good.
AMC

G The Resurrected

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 02:43:36 AM »
Yeah i went through all my october beers they were good. I'm thinking about traveling to germany next year for the fuck of it. Big ass glasses and beer sounds like my kind of party.

The pumkin ones werent that bad. But these spicey cinnamin beers taste fucking great. The candycane tasting cream stout from sam adams is so good.

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 02:54:13 AM »
WTF is an Alaskian
萌え~

G The Resurrected

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 03:04:07 AM »
Alaskan Brewing company Viz i think thats what it is. I havent opened that box with the other winter beers. Thats tommorrow night but thats the only Alaskian beer i can think of it being. I'll let ya know when i put it in the bar.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 03:08:32 AM by ZomBz »

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 03:05:56 AM »
Ok good because the people of Alaska are called Alaskans.
萌え~

G The Resurrected

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 03:08:18 AM »
Wait wait up a minute damnit your right

Alaskan is correct  :lol :lol wtf  sorry Viz no offense meant. I'm getting drunker by the second.

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 03:14:30 AM »
I don't care, I was just messin with you.
萌え~

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 03:29:53 AM »
MOUNTAIN THUNDER

It's the official drink of the mountains, is cheap, has a (relatively) high percentage of alcohol and is absolutely DISGUSTING so you don't have to worry about dumbasses siftying a drink of your Thunder on the sly.

It's almost summer here, lol. If I had the money I'd spend it avoiding winter.

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 03:31:16 AM »
Oh and it's mulled wine, not beer. YUSSSSSS, the perfect drink.

VALIS

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 03:37:38 AM »
Ok so i went to this new store called Bentley's  its like the most expensive store i've ever been in. 12 bucks for a bottle of pasta sauce, custom made sushi right before your eyes with no pricing in site. Its one of those stores that they dont put up prices cause the people going there dont care. I went in cause its right next to the hair place i went to earlier.

So anyways i check out there beer section. It was stocked with shit i'd never seen. Not even Beverages and more has this much speacialty beer. I'm looking around and notice a bunch of winter beers. Stuff for xmas and the overall holiday season. I thought i'd buy some.

Between this and the "mani/pedi" thread... do you wear an ascot?

LIK

G The Resurrected

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 03:39:26 AM »

Between this and the "mani/pedi" thread... do you wear an ascot?

No i was just in a real expensive town today.

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 02:23:46 AM »
And i'm done with the beers. I've come to tell you what you need in your fridge this winter.

Samuel Adams Cream Stout with a dash of peppermint: Smooth and energizing and light on the tongue.
Samuel Adams Holiday Porter: Smooth and wonderful is this wonderful wonderful Porter nice little kick of spice.
Samuel Adams Welcome Ale: this i'm confused about its good but it tastes just like the Fezziwig to me.
Samuel Adams Fezziwig Ale: Good stuff with a nice bite to it.
Youngs Winter Warmer: Amazing best out of all of the ones i've had. Something about it makes it not taste like beer but just a spiced drink.
Winterhook Ale: not my favorite but it was a nice nutty ginger like taste.
Old Jubilation: this tastes like a old unfiltered beer. Kind of like a old time beer its got hints of berry and spice in it.

Also i made a new drink tonight:

151, Cinnamon Schanps 100 proof, Galiano, Grenadine this is a great double shot that tastes so damn good. Its like a Redhot going down. I call it the RedHot Fireworks