Author Topic: (possible spoiler?) interesting bit in the most recent GT MGS4 interview clip  (Read 501 times)

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
There is a clip from SGD up on gametrailers.com where it shows two assistant MGS4 producers talking about some things like the bonus DVD for limited edition and how 'auto aim' will by default be turned off for the north america release....

in the middle of the clip it shows alot of different bits of game footage while they are talking - in one segment I noticed snake walking thru a glacier trench in the snow....when he comes out into the opening, he is in the SE corner of the area out in front of the Tank Hangar building on Shadow Moses island.

Anyone else see this or know that Shadow Moses Island was in the game? It looks great - yet familiar in the MGS4 engine.

Rman

Yeah.

This video was released a couple of weeks ago.  I'm so excited to play this game.

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
My hype is building - fucking fast.

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
umm yeah dood I watch trailers like once every 6 months. I might look at a review site on the same schedule and when I do read like 2% of the new content.

So - no I didnt see this three weeks ago.

Way too busy to have a game review site, or GT RSS feed tied to my ass.

ITs okay tho - playing games >>>>>> watching every bit of internet media.

Cravis

The Shadow Moses clip got me really excited to play it. I'm hoping we get a variety of environments. We need more jungle type levels too.

abrader

• Bomb-A-Daeus
I personally liked the tour in Metal Gear 2.

I remember a freighter ride, a train ride, and a few different bases......