Author Topic: Chibi Roooooooooooboooo  (Read 1271 times)

etiolate

Chibi Roooooooooooboooo
« on: November 10, 2006, 11:06:10 PM »
I finally got this game.  It's pretty cool so far.  It has a lot of jibberjabber though! Most of what I've done is pickup trash and scrub the floor, but I'm about to buy the Chibi Blaster. It's pretty fun and I wish you had more time during the night/day to explore.

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
Re: Chibi Roooooooooooboooo
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 11:40:45 PM »
Totally fun and quirky game, it gets stranger as it goes along.
Wii

etiolate

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 01:22:14 AM »
I'm distinguished mentally-challenged.  I just figured out yu could buy time extenders.

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 01:51:55 AM »
Chibi Robo is awesome.

The time extension things work wonders, definitely buy them first. Then the Chibi-Blaster, you'll have a lot of fun with that.

There's a lot of fun things to do and collect, and a lot of neat little quests along with the main storyline.

etiolate

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 09:59:17 PM »
I am supposed to show the Mom this toy receipt, but I feel bad about getting the dad in trouble.

And why did the little girl draw a picture of Chibi and her in bed together? And then asked me Yes/No? That was a little weird.

etiolate

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 04:22:44 AM »
Woot I beat it last night.  I need to finish off some sidequests though.  I haven't hooked Mort and the princess up yet, and I'm betting there is a scary suit somewhere, but I can't find it.  I also have one more treasure to find.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 04:39:30 AM »
Im probably getting this soon.