Author Topic: You win WACKY JAPPY crowd, I will play this... Persona of which you speak  (Read 622 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Ok, so the other day I was at Target buying some shit and there's a GS next door, so I stop in and impulse buy Persona 3 FES.  Dammit, now I'm like neck deep in WACKY JAPPY nonsense and... enjoying it?  Go figure.

Question- are there any negative repercussions for being a pimp?  If I've got one chick thinking we're dating, and then another starts thinking that too am I gonna get busted?  Cause if so then how the fuck do I raise the S. Link levels for those Arcana? 

Anyway, game is pretty fun.  Dungeons are kinda meh, remind me of lamer .hack dungeons (BAD) but combat is pretty darn fun.  I guess I am now officially anticipating P4 in December.  I hear it's set in the boonies, tho.
yar

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Wasn't this nicca making fun of Prole just yesterday

You're next, tubbs
fat

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
no, you are supposed to max out each s.link they dont care
萌え~

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
so which manga are you planning to read when you're done with the game?
hex

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Well apparently if youre dating one chick which is usually around level 6 or 7 when that starts, its supposedly bad to start dating another. The most difficulty women to date in the game are the ones you live with as they require the top ranks of intelligence, courage, charisma
o_0

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Well apparently if youre dating one chick which is usually around level 6 or 7 when that starts, its supposedly bad to start dating another. The most difficulty women to date in the game are the ones you live with as they require the top ranks of intelligence, courage, charisma

lolz I already maxed out courage and it's just the beginning of June.  Supposedly academics takes the longest/is the hardest to max out.  WHATEVER.  I'll just keep dating the kendo team manager and the nerd from Student Council.
yar

Himu

Glad you're enjoyin it
IYKYK