Author Topic: You know what sucks?  (Read 796 times)

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
You know what sucks?
« on: August 01, 2008, 05:47:41 PM »
Having to tell your roommate everyday to turn down the volume of the dragonball dvds he's watching at 5am in the morning  :-\

He's like the worst type of japafag, but actually Japanese

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
Re: You know what sucks?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 05:48:29 PM »
why don't you just go back to australia? seems like a more fun place to me. can't you teach there?
zzz

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »
FREEZA!!!!!!!!!!! CELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEVEL 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER??!??!
o_0

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 05:49:46 PM »
i stopped watching during the cell saga

one hour would take up like 10 episodes wtf
zzz

bagofeyes

• blow me - I deserve it
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »
why don't you just go back to australia? seems like a more fun place to me. can't you teach there?

Yeah, but then I'd have to pay back my university loan  :P

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 06:26:55 PM »
I guess you are just not a big enough japafag for Japan.  Prole tells me fantasies similar to what you are describing, except replace Dragonball Z with Card Captor Sakura.
serge

Tucah

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 10:11:13 PM »
My roommate was never that bad. He used to watch Bleach loudly sometimes, but most of the time he would play Sim City 2000 on our TV until like 7 am.

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 10:37:38 PM »
I guess you are just not a big enough japafag for Japan.  Prole tells me fantasies similar to what you are describing, except replace Dragonball Z with Card Captor Sakura.
man i remember that tv show

that was the closest i ever came to "understanding" hentai because i had a bit of a crush on the female protagonist on the anime show

:-\
Crm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 10:43:02 PM »
I'm going to miss my old neighbors-- they fought non-stop and were an endless source for laffs.  "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *footsteps on wooden floor* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" 

Always made me envision two samurai crones having a duel together.  The screams were fucking hilarious.  Too bad the reality is that the old man was probably beating the shit out of his wife.   :-\
ど助平

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »
My roommate was never that bad. He used to watch Bleach loudly sometimes, but most of the time he would play Sim City 2000 on our TV until like 7 am.
he actually sounds pretty awesome.  I love the sounds of sim city 2000