Author Topic: Question about FF3  (Read 1920 times)

Prost

Question about FF3
« on: November 18, 2006, 06:00:53 PM »
Does this new FF3 have anything to do with the FF3 that came out on the NES in japan?
:-þ

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
Re: Question about FF3
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 06:06:10 PM »
Eh? Yeah its a 3d remake of the original FF3 for nes in japan I believe.

US got a repackaged ff4 or something. I dunno
萌え~

Prost

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 06:10:02 PM »

Oh cool, yeah after I saw the previews for it I decided to get it for an emulator.  It's ok... and the ninja does good damage but he gets his ass raped like a bitch.  The mages are weak, and I hate doing nothing with my white mage when she doesn't need to heal......

Thank god for the speedup option, I've just been grinding to get levels to pass the FIRST real dungeon!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 06:22:35 PM »
It's a complete 3D remake + various new things
fat

Error2k4

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 12:17:08 AM »

Oh cool, yeah after I saw the previews for it I decided to get it for an emulator.  It's ok... and the ninja does good damage but he gets his ass raped like a bitch.  The mages are weak, and I hate doing nothing with my white mage when she doesn't need to heal......

Thank god for the speedup option, I've just been grinding to get levels to pass the FIRST real dungeon!
white mages can cast magic you know? the staves and rods can be used in battle to cast magic for free.
AAA

Prost

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 10:21:42 AM »

white mages can cast magic you know? the staves and rods can be used in battle to cast magic for free.
Just the regular staff will?  Cool that's news to me... thought I needed an element staff first.