Author Topic: Madden 07 Wii  (Read 1915 times)

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
Madden 07 Wii
« on: November 22, 2006, 06:49:41 PM »
Dare I say.

GOOD?

Picked it up on a whim today, I'm not the big sports guy at all, hell I hardly get to catch a game, but I was intrigued and I gave it a shot.

Let's put it this way, if all sports games end up like this, I'm gonna own a lot more of them.

It's the shizzle.

Wii

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: Madden 07 Wii
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 06:49:59 PM »
I've been hearing nothing but good things for this.
PSP

cubicle47b

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »
I hate EA, especially after the Need For Speed microtransactions bs, but I may try this out when the game hits $20.

donkey

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 07:14:16 PM »
no offense Wobe....

but i'd like to hear some impressions from the Madden vets. i've been hearing good things for this, but only from the non-sports gamers.

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 07:17:17 PM »
no offense Wobe....

but i'd like to hear some impressions from the Madden vets. i've been hearing good things for this, but only from the non-sports gamers.

Well, I think all the sports peeps bought the game before this one hit.

I'd be interested as well, I've played 06 and 05, the control just gives you alot of options and the stiffarm/juke works really well.

Wii

donkey

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 07:19:48 PM »
well....i'm going to try it when i get a chance.

i'll give some 'madden vet' impressions when i do...

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 09:42:48 AM »
How is passing controlled actually? I know you mimic throwing, but is it accurate? I can't help but think it would cause a lot of INTs, and lots of hail mary passes

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 10:16:08 AM »
How is passing controlled actually? I know you mimic throwing, but is it accurate? I can't help but think it would cause a lot of INTs, and lots of hail mary passes

you pick who you want to pass to via d-pad or a button then you "throw" by moving the remote like you would pass a ball, the harder you do it, the faster longer the pass. Also, you lift both remote and chuck up to riase your hands to catch the ball

Jukes are with the chuck stiffarm with the remote.

Wii

Tigerriot

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 01:27:46 AM »
I've been playing Madden since the original, and I made the decision to skip the Wii version.

I just can't believe the controls would feel better than they do on the 360 controller. 

I like my Wii so far, but i'm not convinced that EVERY genre is gonna work wonderfully on it.  I'll draw the line with certain games, and for me, Madden was one of those games.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 10:24:53 AM »
no offense Wobe....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100045

:D

If Wellington likes it (and the general Madden clique) than you know its good.

The gestures you have to throw sound kinda awkward (hearing about them) but I'm sure it will throw nice variety and change to how stale Madden feel to me now. Having played in a couple of tournaments (non professional, just with family and friends), Madden is just boring now, even with the Graphical Changes.
:9