Author Topic: XBL down all day on 9/29  (Read 586 times)

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
XBL down all day on 9/29
« on: September 23, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »
On Monday, 9/29/2008 from 12:01 AM PST for up to 24 hours, Xbox Live will be offline for maintenance. As a result, Xbox LIVE and the ‘My Xbox’ section of Xbox.com will be unavailable, and the Xbox forums will be in read only mode (you won’t be able to post.) The remainder of Xbox.com will be available with limited interruptions.

This service maintenance is in preparation for the new Xbox experience which will be available later this fall.

Let me reiterate: When the service returns, you will not have any new features and you will not have the new Xbox experience update. That will happen later this Fall.

As usual, I’ll make a post and update my Twitter when the service returns.

So basically, the "Fall" update will come out on the very last day of Fall, as usual.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: XBL down all day on 9/29
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 01:11:53 PM »
I cant wait for the thanksgiving/christmas time of the year. I get so nostalgic and I just sit in the living room with a hot cup o tea and some games n movies ahhhhhhhhhhh
o_0

Bocsius

• is calmer than you are
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »
 :piss Xbox Live :piss2

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 02:32:49 PM »
I cant wait for the thanksgiving/christmas time of the year. I get so nostalgic and I just sit in the living room with a hot cup o tea and some games n movies ahhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I'm done with summer.  bring on some dark, windy fall days!  I wanna curl up with my PSP knowing it's cold as hell outside  :-* :-*

hyp

• Casual Gamer™
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 02:49:37 PM »
:piss avatars
pyh

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 01:35:48 AM »
:piss :drool :piss2