Author Topic: Tekken DR Throwdown: White Man, I'm calling you out!  (Read 5213 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Tekken DR Throwdown: White Man, I'm calling you out!
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:25:20 PM »
As per our previous discussion:

1. Best two of three matches in Tekken DR PSP.

2. Loser eats $10 worth of Krystal burgers from the first-floor vending machine.

3. Loser dies of colorectal cancer.

To assist you in preparation of your defeat and eventual violent death from diarrhea, I must inform you that I am choosing BAEK as my character. You will be defeated by Tae Kwon Do, lamest of the McMartial Arts.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 04:32:55 PM by Drinky Crow »
duc

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: Tekken DR Throwdown: White Man, I'm calling you out!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 04:26:21 PM »
Who buys the coffin for the person who eats those rancid burgers?
o_0

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 04:27:28 PM »
The loser doesn't get the decency and dignity of a proper burial. They die as they lived: in shame, their liquified intestines drooling from their ass as they sit hunched over the handicap stall's urine-crusted toilet.
duc

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 04:33:40 PM »
This will be good.
PSP

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 04:36:08 PM »
You at least have to give me a week to train.  Imagine the musical montage of me training on PSP.  Eye of the Tiger will play, and there will be a scene of me sitting on the couch in my underwear playing.  Then it will fade to a scene of me playing it on the shitter.  Then it will be me on my bed with my pants around my ankles holding a picture of Shelley Duvall in one hand and my manhood in another, with the PSP tossed on the floor.
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »
For that imagery alone, the First-Floor Tekken Tournament of Two -- sponsored by Krystal Burger with whatever remaining money they have after paying off the FDA -- grants you one week of training time. I, as the Ivan Drago to your Apollo Creed, will just lounge around in my burly Communist reverie, secure in my knowledge that I am undefeatable.
duc

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 04:44:13 PM »
Fine!  This Friday!  I'm already ogling Shelley Duvall's ostrich-like neck in preparation as we speak.
serge