Author Topic: XBOX LIVE APPRECIATION THREAD  (Read 1431 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
XBOX LIVE APPRECIATION THREAD
« on: November 29, 2006, 11:24:17 PM »
Nothing beats playing R6 Vegas while chatting with a bud who's playing Robotron AT THE SAME TIME. Chat eats up no gaming resources! DO SONY AND NINTENDO HAVE THIS NO BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT INNOVATORS
duc

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Re: XBOX LIVE APPRECIATION THREAD
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 11:26:09 PM »
what were you chatting about?
UNF

shedt

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 11:26:43 PM »
what's cool is when the match of whatever games is over that you are playing, and you are talking to the dudes in the room, andy ou can go to the washroom, kitchen to get a drink etc with the wireless

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 11:28:04 PM »
MAF was playing GRAW and we were talking about how racist Ubisoft was since the first mission in Vegas has me killing Mexicans just like in GRAW. I bitched about the wall textures in R6 Vegas and he bitched about the team AI in GRAW. Then he switched to Robotron while I cursed out the pushy bitch in the helicopter and he cursed about his cat.
duc

shedt

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 11:29:17 PM »
xbox live

:rock

the best is playing Uno with someone with a camera

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 11:59:23 PM »
I got pissed at graw and switched to robotron haha, fucking BUKU bullshit.

Seriously tho its pretty cool playin games with a voice chat channel going and that the channel stays open even if you switch out between game to dashboard.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 12:07:24 AM by MrAngryFace »
o_0

Tigerriot

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 12:29:51 AM »
xbox live

:rock

the best is playing Uno with someone with a camera

Yeah, it's awesome when some dude shows everyone his dick for no apparant reason.  :duh

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 12:32:37 AM »
Yeah it's pretty good.

The Miles Trahan Burger Experiment

• Can he only eat just one?
  • The Walking Dead
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 09:31:55 AM »
I just cancelled my account last month. :(
BKO

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 09:38:38 PM »
http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-delivering-more-choices
(quote is from direct-mail notification, not TFA)
At Xbox, we’re committed to continually improving the Xbox experience based on your feedback. Today we’re announcing two changes that you have asked for.

In June, we’re making Xbox Live Gold even better. Games with Gold will be coming to Xbox One, so a single Gold membership will get you free games on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Plus, we’re introducing Deals with Gold for Xbox One which gives members exclusive discounts on games and content in the Xbox Store. With the most advanced multiplayer, Games with Gold, and Deals with Gold, Xbox Live Gold is better than ever.

Also, coming in June, all Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners will get access to popular entertainment apps, like Netflix, YouTube, Machinima, and more on Xbox without needing an Xbox Live Gold membership*. This means that everyone can enjoy the amazing gaming, TV and entertainment experiences that Xbox has to offer, right out of the box.

PS: Yes, I'm trying to establish myself as the Bore's resident Lich - king-god of necro'ing threads.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 10:43:33 PM »
I let my Gold lapse in March for the first time since it launched here in 2002. Only reason I was keeping it was for Netflix, so this is great.
itm